Kimbery - Husband - Son

Story Info
Milf does incestual DP and can't stop cumming.
8.4k words
4.61
193.9k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly - her husband's home-cum-ing

This is sort of a side story to the continuing series about the women that Willis meets in his accounting department. As happens with some of my characters, they begin to lead their own lives. Kimberly has become an incredibly erotic woman and her single story has developed a into full life story. This story occurs after "Kimberly - her husband's back-story."

Robert could not wait to get home and scheduled his flight to arrive about noon on Friday so that he could have some time with Kimberly before his son came home. The anticipation was driving him crazy but he showed great restraint in not masturbating after Wednesday evening, wanting to save his desire and semen for his wife.

As he walked out of the secure area he saw her waiting and looking for him to come out of the other concourse. Her long wavy blond hair was very distinctive and caught everyone else's eye, but with her looking the wrong way, he had the opportunity to look her over and that caused a great stirring in his loins.

That thick wavy hair flowed over her white blouse and down to the small of her back. It was the color of ripe wheat with a just a few hairs turning towards platinum. A cute small nose was centered below sparkling green/grey eyes sheltered below thin blond eyebrows. She was of a slender build and her breasts filled the blouse without being dies-proportionate. With a nearly flat belly, her narrow waist flared to wonderfully proportionate hips tightly wrapped in fashionable jeans that drew his eyes down her lean strong thighs. Her dainty feet were in open toed high-heeled sandals that made her about five foot and ten inches tall, perfect for his six foot frame.

Then she turned and her pale reddish face lit up as she saw him, her thin lips forming a wide smile that told him more than words how much she still loved him. She moved quickly towards him and he dropped his bag to take her in his arms. Kimberly enjoyed the feel of her husband's large cock as her full body molded against his and their lips met in a deep kiss. As their tongues danced together his hand slid down over her trim ass and squeezed gently.

Kimberly broke the embrace to look around, worried that someone had noticed and only saw others greeting friends and family. She looked up at Robert and whispered,

"Be careful, honey."

"Baby you are so hot," he whispered, his face close to hers. "You turn me on something fierce. I can't wait to get you home!" They broke their embrace and walked hand in hand to baggage claim. Robert stayed to pick-up his bag while Kimberly retrieved the car and met him in front of the building.

She let him drive home and they talked of normal things about his trip. There was a huge amount of sexual tension in the car but they both knew that it could only be released when they got home. Kimberly tried very hard not to distract him too much during the drive but saw his eyes looking her over every chance he had.

When they got home, there was a rush to get to the door, like kids racing to get somewhere first. She unlocked the door and ran inside, but Robert caught her hand as he closed the door and he pulled her back to him. Beverly couldn't stop the powerful shiver that flowed through her body in anticipation of the release to cum. Breathing heavily, she turned to face him and gasped as his hand reached up to cup her face and bring it close to his. She reached out and started to unbutton his shirt with her fingers. Crazy with anticipation, Robert dropped his arms and let the shirt fall to the floor.

"I love you," Kimberly said breathlessly as she rubbed her fingers through his chest hair. His hands returned and started on her blouse buttons. He pulled the tail of her blouse from her jeans when he finished the buttons. With practiced dexterity, her reached around and opened the clasp of her bra, then slid blouse and bra off her shoulders.

As more clothes fell to the floor, he slid one hand over her smooth skin and down to her right breast, where he cupped the weight in his hand drawing a gasp from her. His other hand slid around her back to pull her forward as he leaned down to suck her hard nipple into his mouths.

"Oh God...yes!" Kimberly hissed as she dug her fingers into his hair.

When he moved his hand down to her pants and pressed his fingers against the growing damp spot on her crotch she threw her head back and gasped. His hand moved up and tugged at the button of her pants, popping that open. She pulled her stomach in as he tugged her zipper down and tried to release her from her tight jeans.

There was a moment of laughter as they worked to release her hips and legs from her pants and in the process they moved further into the living room. As soon as he could he returned his lips to her breast, this time on the other nipple. While his mouth suckled on her firm tit, his fingers explored the soft and luxuriant blond hairs on her pubic mound. A contented sigh escaped Kimberly's throat as he teased her with his fingertips, caressing the pad of curly hair.

"Yes..." she breathed. Robert's penis was painfully constricted in his own pants and he straightened up and moved back from her. Popping open the button on his casual pants, he pulled the zipper down as he stepped out of his shoes. Smiling, his wife bent down and pulled his pants and underwear down, revealing his substantial shaft that she knew so well.

"Lookie what I found!" she said gleefully as she wrapped her hand around his bare cock. She'd been with men who were as long or even longer, like her son, and with men that were as thick. As she looked at his cock in all its full, naked glory, she knew that his was the absolute best combination of length, thickness and curve for her body. Many cocks could give her pleasure but this one was the best.

What made it even more special was that he kept it shaved. Since his one tour in the Red Sea on a Navy ship, he had discovered his crotch itched a lot less with his pubic hair removed. Every two to three days he simply soaped in up and shaved it while in the shower. It was an even greater benefit that it eliminated that un-erotic moment when a woman has to stop her oral love to remove a pubic hair from her mouth. Kimberly loved the smooth skin surrounding his cock and how soft his scrotum felt in her hands without hair. She desperately wanted him inside her soon.

Robert's wife stroked and caressed his shaft as he kicked his pants free from his ankles and she was rewarded with a drop of pre-cum that oozed from the little slit in his swollen cockhead. Kimberly saw this and her desire brought her to her knees before she was aware of what she was doing. Her slender tongue snaked out to collect the clear drop, which she savored in her mouth. She felt his meat throb in her hand in reaction to the touch of her tongue.

Kimberly looked up into his bright blue eyes and caressed the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue. She smiled as she felt his whole body shiver in reaction to her tongue circling the rim of his tip; then she opened her mouth wide to take him in.

"Oh God," Robert moaned as he watched his wife sucked the swollen head an inch of the shaft into her mouth. Easing back a bit, she then took him deeper, struggling already with the ache in her jaw as she spread her mouth wide to engulf his thick cock

From years of experience she knew that he was too big for her mouth at first, so she focused relaxing her jaw and taking more each time. With a slow but relentless pace her head bobbed up and down on his shaft and her cheeks puff repeatedly as her mouth filled with the man meat she desired so much. Robert's groans grew in volume and she knew he was going to loose control soon. As much as she loved drinking his cum, she needed a fucking orgasm too much right now. She opened her mouth and backed off, letting his saliva coated cock ease out of her mouth.

"Fuck me honey," she told him as she lay back on the carpet and spread herself for him. Robert knelt down between her spread legs and paused, staring at this sexy mother of three nearly grown children that was completely naked in front of him. With her blond hair haloing her beautiful face and her pert breasts standing proud of her chest, she was an erotic vision that many men would dream about all their lives. Reaching down, he spread her thighs further apart to look at wet, throbbing pussy that had given birth to their three children. To him it still looked as good as it did all those years ago when they first got together.

"What are you looking at me like that for?" his wife hissed.

"You look so good to eat," he told her and sprawled between her long legs, pushing up her thighs to allow his mouth a better approach to her succulent cunt. In her state of excitement it was a moment before she understood he was eating her, not fucking her. She shuddered at the first touch of his tongue tentatively sliding between the soft folds of her outer lips.

"Ah! Oh baby! What are you doing?"

Her husband's mouth was unavailable for speech. He treasured the flavor of his wife's pussy and the way it felt to his tongue as he explored her pink and juicy slit. Kimberly had been horny enough before he went down on her and thought that all she wanted in the world at that moment was his cock inside her. She didn't think she needed any foreplay as her aching cunt was already wet and itchy.

"No, baby! Don't...have to...lick my!" She panted. "Just fuck me!" The last part was a more of a whine but Robert didn't answer. He used his fingers to hold his wife's pussy lips apart permitting his tongue to dive deep into her fragrant opening. The vaginal juice ran out of her depths and onto his chin while his mustache and upper lip pressed against her fat and swollen clit protruding at the top of her cuntslit.

Moving his tongue higher, Robert showed his skill at licking his wife's pussy as he began swabbing her clit up and down. The naked woman squealed under his attention, clutching his head with both her hands as she frantically thrust her hips off the carpet and fucked her hungry hole onto his face.

"God yes!" she cried out. "Lick it!! Oh...suck it! Make me cum!"

Being a loving and obedient husband, Robert kept licking and kissing her clit and pussy. He shifted one hand and caressed the thick blond colored curls that covered her lower belly. Taking her clit between his lips, he sucked it gently into his mouth and rubbed it with his tongue. At the same time his slid his pinkie down and caressed her crinkled little sphincter, softly running his finger over and around it.

Kimberly felt the climax build deep inside her belly, causing her nipples and asshole to tingle as pre-orgasmic sensations started shooting though her network of nerves, sending waves of violent pleasure through her body. Then she tripped over the edge and was cumming uncontrollably, while her husband tried to hold on to her and continue sucking on her clit.

"AAhhh... Unnggh...cuummiinngg!" she howled. Her vagina squirted and spasmed, giving Robert a shock and finally causing him to back his face away from her. It was nearly a minute before the spasms subsided but Kimberly still had a deep and aching need inside her body; one that she had felt before. It was the need to feel her husband's thick shaft pounding into her cunt as hard as he could shove it in.

"Please fuck me, honey," she pleaded breathlessly. "Shove it in me now!"

Robert crawled up between her thighs with his great cock protruding out from his stomach and mounted the mother of his children. Impatiently she reached down grasped the meaty shaft and guided the purple knob to her open gash. She groaned as she felt the thickness penetrate her and stretch her entrance around the familiar thickness of his cock.

"Yes," she hissed in response. Robert positioned himself above her, spreading his knees apart to put his body in the ideal posture to thrust his cock into her. When he started stroking in and out, pushing his organ deeper into her, his wife bent her neck upwards to look down as her favorite veined cock slid in and out of her body. The view was very exciting and she humped upwards and wiggled her hips and ass, thrusting back against him.

"Deeper," she panted. "More!"

Robert reared up and started stroking harder, pounding hard against Kimberly's pubic mound. When his cock was buried to the balls in her cunt, she shuddered as little precursor spasms started to spread throughout her body. It had been forever since she was this ravenous and at the same time he felt so wonderfully filling inside her. Her pussy was sucking and throbbing uncontrollably around probing stiffness of his cock.

Feeling the pressure of his orgasm approaching much sooner than he wanted, Robert stopped and lay still above her. He kept his cock motionless while he rested, looking down at his beautiful and sexy wife. Her face was flushed and some of her hair was stuck to the perspiration around the edge of her face. The rest of her luscious blond hair was fanned out on the carpet beneath her head. But the eyes that looked up at him burned with sexual craving.

"Don't stop now!" she yelled at him. "Fuck me!" To punctuate her desire, Kimberly pulled her long legs as high as she could and set her heels against the small of his back. Then she began humping like crazy, frantically fucking her tight, wet pussy onto her husband's great cock.

Robert reared back until only the bloated head of his penis was still with his wife's hungry pussy, then came down hard against her, ramming every bit of his meaty shaft into her body. The sex crazed woman beneath him humped back for his every stroke, her legs pulling them together and spurring him to go faster. Her head rolled side to side in the nest of her hair while her firm breasts bounced and quivered as she moved her body under him. Robert strained to meet his wife's demanding rhythm, thrusting his cock deep and hard into her hot, sucking cunt.

"Yes...honey! Unngggh! Shit...do it...harder...more!" Kimberly demanded of him as her pussy started to spasm around his big cock. "Fuck me...Fuck me!" she shouted. Robert was already fucking his wife as hard as he could. The sweat ran down his chest as he persistently labored between her thighs, making deep rumbling noises as he continuously rammed his thick prick into the depths of her sucking pussy. The mature wife and mother could feel another wave of spasms welling up within her abdomen and her cock-filled fuck hole squeezed down even tighter around her husband's wonderful cock.

"I'm...cumming...again!" she yelled. "Now-now-nnooooooowwwww!" Her whole body burst into a luscious orgasm, the pink walls of her pussy contracting around her husband's tremendous cock. Kimberly's body shook uncontrollably as the orgasm took her entire body, racking her muscles with waves of pleasure so intense that they edged on painful. Her pussy ejaculated warm fluid that shot against Robert's skin and flowed down between their loins.

Robert rammed his cock as deep as possible and then the huge load of cum he had held back gushed out of his prick. In a remote part of her consciousness, Kimberly felt it spraying, the eruption deep inside her womb. The load of scalding semen coated the entire inside of her sex and oozed out as she flexed her fucking muscles around the erupting manhood, helping her man to completely drain his balls completely into her.

Collapsing into his elbows, tried to hold his weight off of her while they both tried to recover from their incredible joint orgasm. When his elbows started to shake, he eased his hips back until his swollen cock sloshed out of Kimberly's wet hole, then rolled over and dropped onto the floor beside her.

"Wow," she breathed. "I still love the ways you make me cum." Robert rolled back towards her and kissed her as his hand enveloped her breast, rubbing the soft and warm sphere with his hands and tweaking the large nipple between his finger and thumb. She spasmed at his and felt a surge of goo flow out of her quivering pussy. She moved quickly to place her hand over the opening to hold it in.

"I think I need to go clean up," she laughed. Robert stood up and helped his wife to her feet. She followed him to their bathroom, awkwardly holding her hand on her dripping pussy to hold the juices in. With a sigh she sat down on the toilet and let the juices flow out while she reached for her douche to rinse. Robert stepped into the shower to rinse of the sweat from their living room floor rut. Turning the water on, he stood under the hot spray, letting it flow over his face and down over my body. It felt so relaxing.

As he stood in the shower, he heard the click and the magnet catch grabbed the glass door closed and knew he was not alone. Soft hands reached around his body, one focused on rubbing his nipples as the other moved down to caress his penis. Those two wonderfully firm breasts pressed against his back and he groaned with pleasure.

Kimberly pushed her pubic mound against his hard ass, scrubbing her pubic hair against his flesh. With her firm breasts rubbing against his back her pointy nipples raked his skin like fingers. Still pumping his hardening cock, she leaned forward and kissed him on the neck before whispering into his ear.

"Guess who?" she said.

Turned around, Robert drew his wife into his embrace. His thick cock pressed against her soft tummy as he leaned down and kissed her, sliding his tongue into her mouth. Playfulness was replaced with desire as Kimberly moaned into his mouth. Grabbing his ass, she drew him even tighter against her body and ground her pelvis up and down his shaft. After a few moments, she broke the kiss with a gasp and smiled at him.

Picking up the soap, he started soaping up her body. He loved the feel of her slick and soapy breasts in his hands. Kimberly's tits were not large mountains of breast flesh and, because of their moderate size, had no real sag to them at all. He loved that they jutted out, firm and taut like a twenty-year-old, nothing like one would expect for a woman approaching 50.

Knowing his preference, Kimberly turned around and presented her back to him. Robert moved her hair over her shoulder and soaped up her back, ensuring that her entire back was coated in slick, soapy bubbles. They he put the soap down and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against his body. His hands cupped her breasts as his penis nestled between the muscular globes of her backside. Wiggling his body against hers, he used his stiff chest hair as a scrubby against her back while his cock slide up on down in the crack of her ass. To his cock, it was very similar to being inside her, and he really enjoyed how her smooth skin felt with the soap all over it.

Kimberly placed her hands over his, pressing them into her tits as she pushed her ass back against him. It thrilled her too, and teased her sensitive ass tremendously. She moaned passionately at the feeling he stirred inside her, and she knew that she had to have him again. Moving away from him, she directed the spray against his body and rinsed the soap from his front.

Looking up into his eyes, his beautiful wife slowly knelt down, running her hands over the wet skin on his chest and belly to reach his groin. With one slender hand she carefully cupped his slick scrotum while wrapping her other hand around the shaved skin at the base of his firm shaft. Slowly she leaned closer to rub the soft skin of his glans on cheek, the warm skin thrilling her senses. She teased him as she used her tongue to lick here and there on his penis before finally opening her mouth sucking the first three inches inside.

Robert could not help but groan as his wife's hot mouth and talented tongue worked their familiar magic on his groin. By reaching out he placed his fingers on her head and guided her match his back and forth rocking motion as he fucked her face while the hot shower spray flowed down over them.