Kissing Cousins Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James entered the bedroom and watched as she spun around to face him. She looked up at him as she reached behind her with both hands. Suddenly, the straps on her sundress loosened and slipped off her shoulders. Then the dress fell to the floor, exposing most of her beautiful plump body. Her large tits were contained in a black satin bra, but she was naked otherwise. Her round stomach was somewhat loose and had stretch marks towards the bottom.

Her eyes never left his as she reached behind her again and unsnapped her bra. It came loose, the straps falling down her shoulders. Her hands held the cups over her tits, teasing him. She held it there for a few seconds, postponing her nudity. Then she let go and her bra fell to the floor, freeing her gorgeous mounds. Her areolas were light pink, the flesh of her cleavage a creamy-white, broken only by three small freckles at the valley.

"I need you back inside me." She purred quietly in her cute voice. Her plump lips were pursed in a sexy pout. Not taking her eyes from his, she backed up and sat on her bed. Then she slid onto the bed, slowly opening her legs and stretching them out. She pointed her toes straight out as he climbed on the bed and crawled between her thighs, already ducking low. As he approached, the scent of her pussy wafted into his nostrils. He kissed the inside of her soft thigh, briefly sucking her skin. Her pink petals were pressed together, beckoning. He gently kissed them right in the center.

"Ahhhh..." Megan hissed, her bare feet waving up and down a little. Not wasting time, he kissed the loose flesh of her round belly, running his mouth higher. His hand cupped her breast, squeezing it and raising it upwards. He briefly sucked her nipple. 'Pop!' He hungrily engulfed both her areola and nipple, trapping them for a moment as he teased his tongue around them. He let them slip free. 'Pop!' He looked into her eyes as he crawled on top of her.

Megan was already grabbing his penis and placing it at the entrance to her body. The heat emanating from her was jolting, and her entrance actually sucked at him. He pushed forward and her snug vagina opened up and allowed him back inside, squeezing around his helmet. He kept pushing and her tightness glided down his manhood. He was able to slide his entire dick inside her heat in one stroke.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned as pressed against her. He held himself up on his arms as he began thrusting in and out of her. She placed her hands on his arms and squeezed as he entered her welcoming body again and again. She closed her eyes, raising her eyebrows as he fucked her. Her massive tits bounced up and down with each hard thrust and her chubby feet hovered over the bed on either side of him. He thrust against her a little faster, his groin smacking against her pussy over and over.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" her sweet moans rang throughout the room as he pistoned into her at a steady pace. Her sensitive vagina could feel each and every inch of his thick penis as it slid in and out of her. The buzzing in her cunt was increasing. She raised her feet a little higher, increasing the sensation.

"Harder!" Megan gasped, wincing. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she groaned. She raised her feet even higher and they waved back and forth with each of his thrusts. He held himself up on his arms and complied, ramming his unbending pole into her quickly. "Ohhh gawd ..." she squeaked. "Ohhh gawd..." she raised her feet as high as they would go and they flailed helplessly as James began to jackhammer his hard cock in and out of her needy pussy. Her breasts were bouncing as he pounded her into the bed. Her belly was wobbling quickly and he found that sexy. Gritting his teeth, he drilled himself into her as hard as he could. He was fucking her so hard that her ass bounced off the bed and met his thrusts just as hard, creating an insane pace.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Megan's moans were loud as James pounded his unbending cock into her with all his might. He bounced her ass off the bed and it rebounded upwards, increasing the velocity of their sex. Looking beneath her huge, bouncing tits he again watched her loose belly as it rocked up and down. He stared at her stomach for a moment, hypnotized. She had stretchmarks and a c-scar, and a lot of fat - and he loved every inch of it. Very sexy. Watching her stomach shake like that turned him on, which surprised him.

"Ohhhh gawd..." Megan shivered, panting. Her eyebrows were raised as she looked up at him. His heart soared under her sweet gaze. James slowed his thrusts, and then lay down on top of her, pressing his body against hers. He loved how her nakedness felt against him as he slowed his thrusts further. Her tight cunt glided up and down his manhood, pulling at him. His searching lips found hers and she kissed him back breathlessly.

"Mmmmm..." she purred, her tongue exploring deep in his mouth. His heart pounded with love for his beautiful cousin and he sucked on her tongue, tasting her saliva. He loved the way her hot, tight pussy pulled at his dick and the way her naked breasts felt rubbing against his chest. He also loved how her nimble tongue wiggled around and the way her cute voice moaned each time he entered her. He lengthened his strokes, truly enjoying her tightness. With each thrust he ground himself deep.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan moaned in his mouth as a part of his body slid into hers over and over. Her hot vagina was incredibly tight, yet his penis fit perfectly inside it. They kissed feverishly for a few minutes and if anything their passion only increased. Their kissing echoed loudly in the room. He could feel his balls start to churn and he knew that he was getting close. His shaft was hyper-sensitive as it started to fill with sperm, swelling further as it darted in and out of her. Remembering his promise to himself, in the back of his mind he decided not to tell her he was about to orgasm. If he told her, she would ask him to cum in her and he knew that he couldn't deny her. Best to say nothing and just cum on her belly. But the problem was that he underestimated their chemistry. Megan knew that he was close. Maybe it was a change in his heartbeat, or maybe his penis twitched slightly in a certain way while inside her. But she knew. She broke the kiss, gasping as she looked up at him with her amazing eyes. She wrapped her legs loosely around him.

"Cum in me." Megan purred, eyes piercing his soul. "Cum inside me." Looking into those eyes, he couldn't deny her. Those words made his penis swell to full capacity. Seeing those haunting eyes and the pleading look pushed him to the edge. Her snug vagina glided up and down his entire length. He thrust into her harder, his groin smacking hard off of her labia again and again. He never broke eye contact, not even for a second as his orgasm built to the point of exploding. He slid his entire cock inside her pussy and held it there, pressing his groin tightly against her. For a moment, the heat that surrounded him made him dizzy. Then he released. She squeezed her legs tight around him as he moaned. James's penis jerked and a giant, thick wad of his sticky cum shot hard out the end, splattering into her fertile womb.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned, continuing to look into his eyes. She could feel his dick expand and contract inside her and the feeling was wonderful. His penis jerked again and more of his semen bulleted off the back of her vagina. His manhood jerked over and over again, spraying load after load of his hot, potent seed into Megan's hungry pussy. Her heels dug into his ass as his manhood twitched a few more times. A torrent of cum poured out of him and into her, pooling deep inside her needy cunt.

He kissed at her mouth, lips smacking over and over again as the last of his sperm dripped into her body. Still grinding against her, he sucked at her mouth and she sucked at his, their kissing echoing in the room. He put his hand on the side of her face and stared deep into her blue eyes as they tried to catch their breath. His heart was still pounding. He kissed her mouth softly, sucking her upper lip and tugging it outward. He squeezed his penis muscles, forcing one more glob of semen to the tip. It dripped inside her.

12