Kissing Cousins Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew!" She exclaimed as he kissed the bottom of her foot before setting it down. She remained sprawled on her stomach on his bed and his eyes were locked on her ass. It was just in his face for the last few minutes, but now he was seeing it shaped differently because she was on her stomach. Creamy-white, fat cheeks. He placed his hands on her hips and slowly, worshiping, he kissed her right ass cheek. Then he kissed her left one. The cheek wobbled upon contact. He kissed each of them again. Placing his hands on her bum, he squeezed her cheeks roughly, opening them a little as he kissed each of them again. She remained passive, still catching her breath and collecting herself. He started slowly kissing up her spine. His hard penis wobbled back and forth as his mouth trailed higher up her back and between her shoulders, kissing over her tattoos. He brushed her auburn hair out of the way as he kissed up to the back of her neck. He swept her hair off her ear and let out his breath in a long, soft exhale. He sucked on her earlobe and at the same time he rested the shaft of his manhood between her soft, cool bum cheeks. He kissed just beside her ear.

"You are amazing." James whispered. He saw Megan smile and he kissed her cheek. She turned her face a little further and he kissed the side of her mouth. They kissed again, just barely catching each other's lips as he drew his hips back. The head of his cock swung lower, catching the bottom of her crack. They kissed again as she wriggled her ass, raising it just a little. The head of his penis felt moisture as it slipped lower, and suddenly the very tip was captured by intense heat.

He pushed forward and she caught her breath. The angle was off but she was so wet that he slipped into position and his helmet squeezed just inside her. What gripped his mushroom head was incredible. Instinctively he pushed harder, forcing a couple of inches into her.

"Ah!" Megan gasped, eyes still closed. They kissed softly, the sides of their mouths gently sucking. James continued pushing and the entrance to her treasure was like an elastic band slowly rolling down his shaft. The inside of her vagina was intense heat and he sunk more of himself into it. Her tight entrance continued sliding down his penis as he pressed against her cushy ass. He forced the last of his rigid member inside her and that elastic band wrapped snugly around the base of it. They both released their breath in a loud sigh, their cheeks pressed against one another. He held himself there for a moment, savoring it. Savoring the sensation of every inch of his penis getting squeezed by molten lava.

"Ohhhh..." Megan trembled, eyes closed. She swallowed. She felt pressure on her ass as James pushed down on it, grinding his hardness deep inside. Her hands felt his enclose them and her fingers squeezed him. She felt his mouth kiss the side of hers again and she sucked at him. Turning, she tried to capture more of his mouth again and was successful. They kissed softly for a moment as he remained sheathed inside her.

Megan's heart fluttered when he started easing in and out of her very slowly. It was only a couple of inches, but her feelings for this man were so powerful that the pleasure that shot through her body was wonderful. The two remained that way as the minutes rolled by, just gently grinding against one another, back-to-stomach, while they held hands.

Their breathing was laborious and James's soft kisses on the side of her mouth echoed in the bedroom. He pushed his groin down on her cushy ass again and again as pushed his rigid organ deep. She was subtly arching her ass upwards and meeting him. The two were synchronized, moving perfectly against each other as a part of his body was inside hers. He placed the tops of his feet against the bottoms of hers. Her feet felt cold against him. Even minutes later though, the heat inside her pussy remained intense. Each time he pulled back a couple of inches he needed to slide back into her.

"Ohhhh..." She sighed as he increased the length of his thrusts. And then he pushed hard against her, really grinding his dick deep. The tightness that clamped around his base was incredible. Raising his torso, he grabbed her hips and tried to lift her as he got onto his knees, keeping his member inside her warmth. Moving with him perfectly, Megan managed to shift a knee under her. Pressing her bum against him, she got her other knee up and just like that the two melded seamlessly into the doggie-style position. Grabbing her fleshy hips, he ground forward. She pressed back against him, her plump cheeks spreading outward and squishing against him beautifully. Every inch of his penis was inside her as deep as possible.

"Ohhhh..." She moaned again. His eyes were locked on where her bum was squishing against his groin. Squeezing her soft hips, he pushed forward again, gritting his teeth. Then he slowly eased most of his penis out of her. He thrust back in. 'Slap!'

"Unh!" Megan squeaked as her cheeks rippled. James fell into a steady pace, his groin bouncing off her ass again and again as three-quarters of his pole emerged from her body each time. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' The smacking sounds were rhythmic as they echoed outside the room and into the hall. Her fat, shaking cheeks were hypnotic. As he stared at her ass he focused on the sensation of her pussy. The perfect depth and snugness, it was also very slick with her flowing nectar. Her tight vagina pulled at him, coaxing him. Her entrance rolled up and down his shaft like an elastic band. Releasing her hips, he placed a hand on her lower back right at the center. He slowed his thrusts just a little, but extended the length. Now he was pulling most of his penis out of her before sliding it back in, and his groin hit her bum loudly each time. Without his hands on her hips, the cheeks shook even more. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' As her big cheeks rippled, her huge tits and round belly rocked back and forth underneath her.

"Ohhhhh..." She let out a long groan. He focused his gaze between her cheeks, watching his penis emerge from her body again and again. Marveling at how this was actually Megan - his secret fantasy for years and years. He pulled it almost all the way out of her, feeling her tight entrance grip the top of his helmet as he nearly slipped out of her. Sliding back into her was pure heaven, and her loud moan was very sexy. He repeated the move over and over again, just easing the entire length of his organ out of her before reversing course and filling her up again. She started writhing back to meet his groin, urging him to fuck her faster. He tried to maintain the slow pace, but her own movement was increasing the pace. He stopped thrusting for a moment to see what she would do. She exhaled loudly as she continued fucking him. She pushed that big ass back towards him again and again, sliding his cock straight into her hungry pussy each time.

'Tap...Tap...Tap...' The impact was more muffled when she was the one doing the work, but her cheeks still shook. He continued staring, not taking his eyes off her naked bum for a second as it moved towards him over and over. Meanwhile, her small tunnel glided down the length of his pole, gathering him into her heat. 'Tap...Tap...Tap...'

James shuddered. This was incredible. Each time he was all the way inside her, he marveled at the pussy that constricted and squeezed his entire length. His hand was still resting just above her ass as if to guide her. But she was doing a wonderful job of pushing back against him and taking him into her. Unable to take it anymore, he placed both hands on her hips again and squeezed the warm, soft flesh. He started thrusting again, taking up a quick pace right away.

"Ungh!" she squealed almost in surprise as his groin suddenly crashed against her ass. His swollen dick started pistoning in and out of her from behind as his thrusting accelerated. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan moaned, wincing. Bolts of electricity shot through her body as his fat penis glided along the sensitive inner walls of her cunt. His hardness hit her very depths and each thrust sent tingles through her body. Ducking her head down, she grit her teeth and braced her body for each hard impact. Her tits and belly rocked back and forth underneath her as his groin bounced hard off her ass. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her whining was getting high in pitch and could be heard outside the bedroom and throughout the house. The impact of his groin on her bum also echoed loudly through the small house and the bed was starting to shake. His balls were glancing off her slit, which doubled the intensity of the buzzing in her pussy. Ducking down and resting her forehead on her arms, she stuck her ass straight up in the air and gave herself to him. He had a tight grip on her hips and was throwing himself into her quickly.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' Her cheeks rippled quickly.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan's cries were becoming high-pitched wails of ecstasy as a big cock pistoned in and out of her from behind. His heavy balls continued slapping against her petals and an orgasm was rising up quickly inside her. As if sensing this, she felt James's hands squeeze her hips firmly, his fingers almost painful as they dug in. And he rammed himself against her with animalistic lust. 'SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!'

"UNGH!" Megan grunted, gritting her teeth as an orgasm drew closer. "Gawd..." But then suddenly his cock slipped right out of her and poked against her ass cheek with the next thrust.

"Oh gawd..." she gasped, collapsing forward. James tapped on her ass and she was quick to roll to the side. In his excitement he had pulled back too far and his cock had slipped right out of her -- but now he wanted to kiss her. He had to kiss her. Megan rolled onto her back and eagerly spread her legs, her bare feet waving in the air as she reached down and grabbed his manhood. His gaze lowered, landing on her pussy. The dark, swollen petals were parted a little and her smooth flesh was framed by perfect thighs. Her nimble fingers wrapped around his shaft and there was no give. She brought him down to her pussy, pushing him against her entrance.

James thrust right away, piercing her with his pole.

"Ahhh!" Megan gasped. He continued pushing, sliding inch after inch of his penis into her body. "Ohhhhh..." she moaned loudly. Her legs opened wider, her feet just a few inches above the bed as she gave herself to him. As intense heat engulfed him, he felt himself hit the back of her cunt. Her arms were around his neck and she was lifting her head up, tilting her chin and opening her mouth. Her tongue was out before his mouth even got to her.

"Mmmmm..." she groaned into his mouth and her legs fell around him, her heels digging into his lower back as he ground himself right into her. She kissed at him hungrily, sloppily, as he held himself deep inside her for a moment. He savored the sensation of the entire length of his penis being sheathed inside her treasure. Her mouth sucked at him as she exhaled loudly. The seconds rolled by as the two lovers continued kissing, the sounds echoing in the room. Then James finally started to make love to her, easing his manhood most of the way out of her before sliding back in.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She purred approvingly into his mouth. Her tongue pushed deep, teasing eagerly against his as he penetrated her aching body again and again. The heels of her bare feet bounced off his ass. Each time his cock filled her, she felt her love for him grow. So each time he entered her it sent thrills up her body.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She moaned in a higher pitch, kissing him recklessly, her teeth at times catching his mouth. Her toes curled as her heels continued bouncing off his ass. She humped her hips upward, arching her back to better angle her pussy.

James sucked on her nimble tongue as he slid his rigid member into the snug confines of her vagina over and over. She was kissing him with a tremendous hunger that drove him wild, but he managed to maintain his pace. He wanted to draw out the sensation. Her cunt felt incredible as it glided up and down his penis, tugging at him. Sliding his arms underneath her, he grabbed her shoulders and held his naked body against hers, still able to use long, full thrusts.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan whined as the minutes rolled by and the buzzing in her pussy continued unabated. His wonderful dick pushed its way into her body dozens, and then hundreds, of times without a change in speed or power -- and it was wonderful. With her entire body tingling, she didn't know how she managed to kiss him throughout, but she did. And with a hunger she seldom expressed. She loved how his strong body felt against hers, conscious of his chest rubbing against her breasts. His unbending manhood continued penetrating her body. Raising her feet off him, she opened her legs wide and gave him complete access to her willing body. James thrust harder in response, his pubis smacking against her tingling labia with more force. The bolts of electricity that shot through her were more intense and she broke the kiss.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan whined, eyes closed and eyebrows raised as she turned her pretty face. He kissed her cheek but she couldn't respond, her feet rising higher in the air and her legs opening wider. He lifted off her and held himself up on his arms. He started drilling his rigid penis into her faster and with more force. Megan kept her legs open around him and raised them higher and wider, her bare feet flailing wildly.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her moans were now almost wailing they were so high in pitch. His groin crashed relentlessly against her, over and over as he fed her his mighty manhood. He rammed straight down into her with such power that it bounced her ass off the bed and forced her pussy to rebound upward to meet him. James pounded into it without mercy. Her toes curled and uncurled as her legs stretched out high and wide. And then she drew her legs in, slamming them down around his waist.

"Ohhhh gawd!" She whined as James looked down at her, watching her blue eyes look up at him pleadingly. She was incredibly beautiful and he could actually feel her tight vagina clutch at him as he thrust. He glanced down at her huge, naked breasts and watching them jiggle as he finally slowed his thrusts. He rammed himself into her, completely sheathing his penis inside her vagina and held himself there. She exhaled loudly as he ground against her. He grabbed her fleshy waist and squeezed, grinding his dick harder into her.

"Oh gawd..." she gasped. He kept pushing, relentless with the pressure of his cock against the very back of her cunt. She turned her face to the side and moaned softly. His manhood could be more swollen than it was a that moment, clearly feeling her small vagina grip and squeeze his entire length. His hands squeezed the soft flesh of her hips and he rubbed his groin against her, still pushing his bone as deep as he could.

"Unh!" Megan peeped. Her eyes fluttered open and she turned to look up at him. Tilting her chin, she pursed her lips. James hungrily kissed her and her tongue darted straight into his mouth. Her arms and legs slid around him again, her toes curled and her fingers squeezing at his back. He started sliding in and out of her again, taking on a steady pace and using just over half of his manhood with each thrust.

"Mmmm..." she purred into his mouth, her nimble tongue dancing against his throat. The heels of her feet bounced off his ass as his unbending cock penetrated her again and again. Her legs slid as much around his waist as possible, locking at the ankles as they kissed passionately. Their lips echoed in the room, heard over their loud breathing as he continued plunging his member in and out of her. He couldn't believe how wild her tongue was at that moment, and it was really turning him on.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Her muffled cries were high in pitch, and his hyper-sensitive shaft could feel her snug pussy pull at him. His balls were starting to churn. He felt her legs lift off him and spread wide, her feet going up in the air. He started thrusting faster, his groin smacking loudly off her defenseless pussy again and again. The two continued kissing, but it was becoming chaotic. Her chubby feet were flailing high in the air as James thrust his rigid pole into her relentlessly. He could clearly feel the elastic of her vaginal entrance gliding up and down his shaft.

"I'm cumming." He moaned into her mouth, not losing his rhythm. Her legs were still spread high and wide, in the shape of a 'V'.

"Cum in me!" Her muffled voice replied. And then her tongue shot back into his mouth. He started ramming against her hard again, letting his orgasm build to new heights and pounding her ass into his bed in the process. Her legs fell around him, as if afraid he would pull out of her. His ass bounced her bare feet up and down as he continued thrusting. And then he was sliding all the way inside her, completely sheathing himself. Her legs squeezed him tight. Time froze as he ground against her, holding his naked body against hers. He sucked on her tongue and she held it still for him, pushing it against his throat. He released.

James's penis jerked violently, unleashing a torrent of cum. It bulleted off the very back of Megan's vagina and he could feel the heels of her feet digging into his ass. His member spasmed rapidly and more of his semen splattered deep inside her womanhood. He released her tongue and she moaned, kissing at him. Her mouth sucked at his upper and lower lip, as if frantically thanking him for the orgasms. His manhood twitched again and some more of his fluid poured of him as he started kissing her back. The two cousins were gasping for breath as his cum started to slow, just pouring out the end of his penis. He squeezed his cock muscles, forcing another glob to the top. They kissed each other soundly, holding the kiss for a moment. Her arms and legs squeezed him again as the last of his cum fell of the end of his penis.

It was several minutes before either of them spoke. It took them that long to catch their breath. James had collapsed on her, letting his dick soften inside her as he nestled into her neck.

"Oh my gawd..." He panted, kissing her neck. "Megan... I have never felt such sexual compatibility before. This is amazing. You're amazing."

Megan smiled and kissed the side of his head. Her limbs squeezed him, expressing her unspoken love. "You too."

He realized that his true feelings for her ran deeper than he thought, as he closed his eyes and savored holding her close.


12