Kissing Cousins Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two were breathing loudly as they slowly made love, and Megan was moaning softly. James continued to ease in and out of her and only pulled out of her a couple of inches each time. So most of his penis was inside her hot, snug tunnel the entire time. It was only his need to extend this for as long as possible that kept him from just pounding the shit out of her immediately. Her kiss was insane - her lips were nice and soft, and her tongue was wild. Her tight vagina pulled at him from just the slightest pullback. Her naked body felt nice and soft underneath him as he kept himself pressed against her.

James eased his arousal most of the way out of her and her kiss paused as he held just the head inside her entrance for a moment. Then he slowly but steadily slid back into her until he was sheathed inside her.

"Mmmph!" she grunted, her tongue shooting deep into his mouth. Then he resumed the slow lovemaking, once again just withdrawing about two inches before sliding back into her. They kissed passionately as he eased into her again and again. She was especially tight around her entrance and it felt incredible sliding up and down just the base of his shaft. Gradually, over the course of a couple of minutes, he increased his strokes until he was withdrawing about three and then four inches before sliding back in. The entire time she kissed at him hungrily, her mouth sucking at him as her tongue danced. The heat that was deeper inside her treasure was like an inferno.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan purred softly, her breathy voice already at a higher pitch. Each time that thick shaft dragged along the inner walls of her vagina it had her quivering. The tingles that were deep inside her essence were relentless, and each time his unbending cock plunged into her it added to the tingles. Her legs were draped loosely on his and his slow thrusting bounced her bare feet. Her kissing was getting sloppy, her mouth opening wide enough to engulf his. She pushed her tongue deeper, urging him on. He thrust a little faster, now pulling out of her halfway before darting back in.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" her muffled moans were now loud enough to be heard throughout the house and at the front door. She lifted her legs off of him a little. She opened her legs around him so that her bare feet wobbled at each side of him. She was completely lost in the sensation between her thighs. A wonderful cock was sliding into her body and then pulling out of it, over and over. And he was gradually moving faster.

"MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMPH!" Her tongue swirled around in his mouth as she moaned loudly every time he slammed into her. Her feet locked behind his bouncing ass as she got fucked hard. She gave her heart to him. She could feel her love for him in every part of her body. She felt James's rock-hard penis slide into her pussy, again and again - and then suddenly it remained there. He was grinding against her. Time stood still. At that point, she was in tune with every part of her body. Megan could feel his penis swell up even more inside her. She could feel it jerk inside her vagina and she could feel his thick fluid shoot into her. His tongue was rubbing against hers as his cock spasmed inside her again, unleashing another hot load of his seed into her needy womb.

Megan squeezed her legs together around him tightly, holding him in her. James's manhood twitched again, more of his cum poured into her. The two were out of breath, only having the strength to rub tongues as he gave her everything he had.

He lay on top of her, finding the strength to kiss her as the last of his cum dripped into her. Megan hugged him with all of her limbs as she kissed back. Their lips were smacking loudly as her arms and legs relaxed around him. She was smiling at him and her smile made him feel happier than he'd ever felt. She stuck her tongue out and he licked it teasingly. They rubbed tongues against one another as he softened inside her. James sucked her tongue into his mouth, playfully.

He broke the kiss and just lay on top of her, feeling comfortable with his body pressed against her nakedness and his soft penis tucked inside her warm vagina. He was conscious of Megan's naked breasts pressed against him, as well as her fingernails trailing up and down his back.

He looked at her and she broke into a smile. Day two was turning out to be just as wonderful as day one.

***

I hope you are enjoying this series. Please click a star!

And, I know you read the best one of this series - Kissing Cousins Ch. 12 - do me a favor and click in there and rate it, too. Thank you.

12