Konrad's Memoirs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the skirts all the way up into her lap, openly admiring her beautiful soft skin of her white, meaty thighs. I squeezed her leg just above the knee, driving my hand higher up and squeezing again. She gasped, but did not try to push me away. Her breathing was now becoming very shallow. ‘So beautiful,’ I said and meant it. I bowed my head onto her chest and landed a loud smack just above the rim of the dress, right on top of her full breast that seemed as if it was going to spill out at any moment. I could be mistaken, but I could almost swear that I heard a soft moan escape her lips.

‘You like that, don’t you?’ I asked and very predictably she blushed, shaking her head in denial. ‘I know you do,’ I was not going to be fooled. ‘You like it, I can smell it.’ I said and her puzzled look made me smile. ‘I can smell your cunt, Lottie, it’s wet and hot, isn’t it?’

She was a big and strong girl, and this time she caught me off guard as her hand left my shoulder and she pushed herself against my chest, out of her seat.

‘That’s disgusting!’ she exclaimed. She stepped away but did not run out of the room. That was a good sign.

‘What’s disgusting about it, Lottie? That you smell of sex or that I made a remark about it?’ This time I could not hold the laughter back any longer.

She stood a few feet away from me, her busty bosom rising in the rhythm of her breathing, shaking her head in astonishment over my audacity, too stunned for words. Finally, she spun on her heels and staggered towards the door. ‘I will make you some coffee, Herr Konrad!’ she snapped at me over her shoulder as her huge bottom rounded the corner out of my view.

12