Kosmo: Is Bigger Really Better?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan knew John had a thing for Jill because he had mentioned her before on a few other occasions. She would show him just how loose and free she could be with this cute young thing. "Nope your turn."

Jill looked at John who just smiled. "You want the numbers you'll have to do it."

Both Jan and John sat frozen as the young girl made up her mind. Finally she dropped the pen and took the string. She leaned over until she held the end against his hot flesh and curled the string around to the other side. Her wrist pushed down against the soft mushroom tip. "Where should I take it?" Jill asked feeling light headed. Her fingers wanted to drop the string and take his wonderful rod in her hand.

"At the base it should be the thickest. Right dear?" Jan asked her husband.

"Uh, sure at the base." John said feeling Jill's arm pushing against his prick. God, He wanted to rip off her clothes and fuck her right her on the sofa next to his wife.

Jill was now enjoying her accidental touching of this married man's hard-on. This time she made a point to rub her fingertips down the side of his shaft as she pushed the string down into the large thick nest of dark pubic hair. Her right index finger pushed down into his sac. He moaned. "Oh yeah right there."

"Easy now I may strangle it." Jill laughed as she tightened the string until it cut gently into his pink flesh.

"Ouch." John cried with big eyes as she tightened the string. "Just measure it."

Jill moved the string again making sure to touch as much as his hard-on as possible. She felt sorry for him because she could feel how bad he wanted to come. She pulled the string away and took the ruler. On the table before them she put the string against the ruler.

" 6 and 3/8s." She announced. "That's over average as well." She wrote the results on her pad.

"This question is for Jan." Jill announced. "Have you been with any other men besides John."

Normally Jan's answer would have been quick and a firm no. But, she would have been lying. The wine and the excitement of him showing Jill his penis made her tell the truth. "Well?" She hesitated.

"No." John answered for her. "Yes." She answered at the same time.

"Honey you don't understand the question. She is asking if any other man has had intercourse with you." John said, talking to her like she was a young child.

"I..........." Jan hesitated. "I've had intercourse with someone else." She confessed.

Jill sat back afraid of John's reaction. His penis, which was still stick out of his pants, fell like someone let the air out of it. "What?"

"I had intercourse with someone before we were engaged." She said meekly.

"But, you were a virgin when we were married." John stammered.

"I never said I was a virgin and you never asked." She snapped back at him.

"Who?" John asked, completely shocked at her confession.

"Danny." She said looking downward.

"Danny Foogle?" He asked, with a chuckle. "He couldn't fuck a dead cow." As soon as he said it he wished he could take it back. "I mean........"

Jill watched the tears build up and the woman jump up from the sofa and run up the stairs.

"John, I'm sorry. I didn't know." Jill said noticing only the purple crown of his penis was now peeking out.

"Me neither. God. How could I be so stupid?"

"Were you a virgin when you were married." Jill asked, upset with his reaction.

"Of course not." John said.

"And, she never asked and you never told her right?"

John thought about what Jill had said. "Yes, but........"

"I should be leaving." Jill said picking up her pad and pen.

John watched as she walked to the door. As she turned the knob she heard Jan from the top of the stairs. "No, don't go. Please stay." Jan walked down while rubbing her eyes.

"I think I've done enough harm tonight. Thanks for having me for dinner." Jill said as she gave the woman a hug.

"The damage was done before. Tonight was the first time we've really addressed some things and I think we need your help."

"Me? I'm not the person you need." Jill said looking over at John.

"She's right." John replied. He wanted to hear more about Jan's relationship with Danny.

"OK but I'm out of here if it gets over my head." Jill said as she walked back to the sofa.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Jan said, sitting next to John.

"Me too." He said smiling. "Tell me more." He was feeling excitement again and the cobra starting to stir.

"It was the senior camping trip. You couldn't make it and I was in the same tent as Danny's sister. Someone brought some beer and the next thing I knew I was in a sleeping bag with Danny. At first we just talk and then we kissed. He was a virgin too. The beer made me woozy and we did it." Jan said blushing. "I just remember that it hurt at first but he didn't last very long. It wasn't very pleasurable. Luckily I didn't get pregnant." She confessed.

"But, you were so tight on our wedding night." John said hugging her to him.

"Well yeah. You are a lot bigger than Danny." Jan smiled. "I've always been afraid to tell you."

"I thought you never really liked sex." John said. The two of them had forgotten Jill was there taking notes.

"I do but, I guess I'm too shy to try new things." She whispered. Her lips were now caressing his neck. "I'm afraid I won't be able to please you because I know you like to do more adventurous stuff and sometimes you do hurt me."

"He hurts you?" Jill asked breaking the moment.

"Yes, he sometimes wants me to put my legs up around him and when I do it hurts."

"I read on one of the web articles that if the man is too big the woman should do it on top of him or even........" She hesitated. "Doggie style. That way the woman can control things and with doggie style he is somewhat restricted."

Jan's eyes lit up. "Thanks. Do you want to try it?"

John's head pushed back again in shock. "Now?" Jan smiled and shook her head yes. "In front of Jill?" Again she smiled. They both turned to look at Jill.

"This is too much." Jill said wondering what she should do. "OK what the hell." She put her pad and pen down. "Showtime."

As soon as Jill said 'showtime' the cobra rose from inside of John's pants. The pink head quickly popped up ready for action. He quickly took off his shirt, pants and socks leaving only his boxers on with his almost eight inches sticking outward. He turned to see Jan pulling her plain white bra off her full and pure white breasts. He had never seen her naked other than on top of a bed with a faint light from the bathroom on. Her pink tips were like long pencil erasers sticking outward for some action. He watched as her panties moved down her white thighs and off her feet. Her dark and thick forest of pubic hair stopped him from seeing pink pussy. She kept her legs together and turned to pull his boxers off. They turned their naked bodies and looked at Jill.

"Tell us what to do." Jan said smiling. She knew John was more than excited with Jill watching and if she participated it would make him extremely happy.

"Tell you?" Jill repeated. Her body was on fire. "Try the doggie style first. Get on your hands and knees Jan and John moved up behind her on your...uh..knees." Her voice was shaky.

"Like this?" Jan asked as she did as the girl said. She leaned forward and spread her thighs. She knew both John and Jill could see her dripping pink lips through her heavy mane of hair.

"Oh yes. Just like that." John said as he pushed his hard rob quickly into the curly nest.

"Go slow John." Jill laughed as she pulled her skirt up high on her knees to allow the cooler air to circulate up over her damp panties. She knew they could see her purple thongs but right now didn't care.

"OK." John said gently pushing forward until the large tip invaded her moist hole. His hands gripped her hips as he inched forward. "OH!" She moaned.

"Am I hurting you?" His body stopped and pulled out somewhat.

"No. It feels good. Go nice and slow." She moaned.

Jill leaned slightly to see the large shaft pushing into her vagina and the inner lips moving upward or in this case downward against her clitoris. She made a mental note.

"You can touch her breasts if you want." Jill coached. Her skirt was now wrapped around her waist over her panties and her finger pushed down into the purple vee. She moaned as she pressed against her own hard clit. "Ahhh."

Both Jan and John heard the moan and looked behind them to see Jill's fingers moving rapidly over her covered pussy. Again Jan did something John did not believe as she moved forward and dislodged his hard member. "She needs you more than me right now."

But........" John said. Sure, he wanted to fuck Jill but this was not the way he had planned it. It was his wife's idea.

Jan walked naked over to Jill who did not remove her fingers from her crotch. Neither said a word as Jan pulled off her blouse, skirt bra and finally her panties. John watched as his wet dream was unveiled in front of his eyes. Jill's breasts were about perfect with two small but hard pink nips directly in the center of her mounds. Her neatly trimmed bush was a small dark triangle pointing downward to her shaved lips. Jan directed Jill up onto her own hands and knees and pulled John up behind her.

"It's what both of you want." Jan smiled as she kissed her husband hard on his mouth. "Go easy."

John's fingers gently caressed the nice buttocks he had admired for the past month. His fingers snaked underneath to softly slide up her opened pussy lips. His middle finger gently pushed slowly up into her pussy. God. She was tight. He glanced down at the girl's small puckered opening. If her pussy was this tight how tight was her ass he wondered. But, he didn't dare to explore that area.

"Tell me you want it." John whispered as his fingers moved under her sides to caress her firm breasts. He pushed his crown against her damp opening.

"John." Jan said. "Don't make her beg for it."

But, Jill was ready to beg for it. Her body was steaming and her pussy was on fire. All this research had made her want one thing and the huge penis was about to finally show her what the article was all about. "Yes please I'm begging you. Please fuck me with it." Jill giggled looking over her shoulder at his hairy chest.

John pushed the tip forward slowly until the huge tip found the way to her tunnel. As it moved slowly inside he asked her one last time. "Are you sure you want this?"

"Fuck me damn it." Jill said as she pushed her hips back until the thick salami slammed inside. Jill immediately stopped. It was a lot thicker than what she was used to. "Ugh." She groaned as she pushed back another two inches. So far he had three inches in and four inches out but the doggie position would only allow another two or three inches.

Jan smiled as she watched her husband fuck another woman. For the first time she was not shy about being naked nor touching her own body. She sat behind John looking up under his ass at his penis moving into the tight lips of Jill. Her own fingers explored down into her own bush to flick and rub against her clit.

"OK. I'm ready." Jill said while biting her lower lip. She braced herself as John pushed in as far as he could go. "Oh God." Jill said feeling every part of her filled. She took a deep breath and felt him gently pull back. His thick penis was causing her inner lips to push against her clit. It was a feeling she had never had. "Oh yes." She moaned. Her legs moved wide until the thick rod easily slipped in and out. "Fuck me don't stop." She ordered. "Give me more." She begged.

John knew he was giving her all he had doggie style. It was not the position he wanted with Jill because he wanted to see her eyes as he drove his shaft into her. Suddenly, he pulled out.

"What? NO! Don't pull it out." Jill cried. Suddenly John grabbed her hips and turned her until she was lying on her back with her legs spread opened for his eyes and his prick. "Yes." She said smiling, realizing what he was doing. Her ass moved downward toward his tool and her legs wrapped around his waist. Her eyes met his and they both smiled as his tip again invaded her womanhood.

Jan was almost there when John pulled out and turned her around. She watched her husband's ass drive forward until Jill had all of his 7 and 3/8 inches. "You stallion!" Jill screamed as her arms and body held on to his torso. The sound of flesh slapping together could be heard out to the street.

"I'MMMM..............COMM.............ING!" Jill yelled at the top of her voice. Her body exploded as well as her mind. She blacked out for a few seconds. Unbelievably John had not climaxed.

"Please, no more." Jill laughed. She pulled her body out from under him. "I think your wife needs you now." They both turned to see Jan fingers rapidly masturbating her thick bush.

Jan moved her legs up onto the sofa and opened them for her husband. She smiled as she gave him her deepest passion that had been bottled up inside her for a long time. Neither of them noticed Jill as she dressed and left the house.

*****

Blue found the house empty when she arrived. Jake never said he was going anywhere. She put down her bag and saw a note on the counter. "I went with Tina to pick up some plants at the nursery in Brownsville. We will probably get something to eat there. I tried to call but your cell was turned off. See you around 8:00PM. Blue remembered the two of them talking about the nursery in the town about an hour drive away. She smiled realizing she had the house to herself and Paulo.

The water was very hot when she slipped naked down into the hot tub. Their back porch was well protected from anyone else seeing her. She reached for her tall glass of wine and the top of the black box. She suddenly realized she could not submerge Paulo because of the electrical circuits. Damn. She wanted to sit back and try out the large dildo.

"Hello! Anyone back here?" A voice cried out from the side of the house.

Blue closed the black box and sunk down deep into the bubbles. She realized it was Brad her brother-in-law. She tried to hide down into the water but he saw her. "There you are." He said, grinning. He walked up to the edge of the hot tub and looked down into the water. All he could see was a whole lot of pink. "You wouldn't be skinny dipping would you?"

"Yes." Blue said embarrassed. "I wasn't expecting any company." She was glad the bubbles were on.

"Care if I join you?" Brad asked teasingly. He knew she had never really liked him.

"Yes. Now please leave so I can enjoy this in private." She said, noticeably pissed. "Tina told me about the article you are doing." Brad chuckled as he took off his shoes and socks. He was wearing shorts so he moved over to put his feet and calves into the water. He could now almost see her full breasts.

Blue was upset but also excited. Ever since Tina told her how big Brad was she had started thinking of him differently. As he sat down across from her his huge bulge was apparent in his shorts. "This is probably not a good time to talk about the article." She said loosening up slightly. She knew he could not see her.

Brad grinned. "What's in the box?" He asked and grabbed it before she could react. She subconsciously reached to grab it causing her right breast to surface. She quickly dropped back into the bubbles but not before Brad saw the whole mound.

"You are naked aren't you?" He laughed. He pulled the box top off and stared at the huge dildo.

"Are you getting ready to cheat on my brother?" Brad said seriously. He pulled the long dick out and held it up.

"Please put that away. It's part of the article I'm doing." Blue said realizing he had her trapped.

"You want it?" Brad teased holding it up over the hot tub.

Blue started to reach for it but realized he wanted her breasts to come out again. "Grow up." She said flustered.

"So, do you care if I join you?" He asked again as he pulled his tee shirt over his head.

"Seems like you've already made that decision." Blue said looking at his muscular chest and huge biceps. Her heart was beating rapidly.

"I just want to help you with your article." He said while standing up to release the snap on his shorts. He smiled down at her silence as he pushed the shorts down over his boxers which were tenting straight outward almost a foot.

Blue couldn't talk as she watched the boxers move over the biggest penis she had ever seen.

***** Jake was surprised when Tina called to ask him to go to Brownsville with her. He was not that close to her and had never really spent much time together especially just the two of them. He left a note for Blue and jumped into her small pickup truck. He was surprised again when he saw the short skirt she was wearing. If they were going to look at plants the skirt would not be the best thing to wear. It was already high on her thighs when she back out of the driveway.

"Thank you for coming with me. Brad is not into gardening and this will give us a chance to know more about each other." She grinned. As Jake looked out the side window at something Tina hiked up her skirt almost to the edge of her sheer panties.

Tina stopped to fuel up the truck and when she scooted back into the driver's seat she paid no attention to the skirt which now rested almost around her waist. She smiled as she saw Jake peeking periodically down at her exposed flesh. The rest of the drive was filled with sexual tension and not much talking.

Tina got lost in Brownsville and had to stop along the street to ask a man on the sidewalk where the nursery was located. As she leaned her body out the window her skirt moved up over her ass cheeks showing Jake her pink buttocks and the sheer thong strip. He tried to look away so she didn't catch him looking at her. After all this was his brother's wife.

*****

"Well?" Brad asked as he stood with his hands on his hips showing her his manhood.

"Very impressive." Blue said trying to keep her composure. "I'm sure it makes Tina very happy."

"She told you it did right?" Brad grinned as he eased himself down into the water directly across from her. "Does Jake do the same?"

"That's none of your business."

Brad grinned. "Hey, I'm sorry about being an ass around you. I guess I was worried about my brother and who he was marrying. I didn't know that much about you. Can we start all over?"

"I guess so." Blue whispered. The wine, hot water, and the naked man across from her were making her crazy with desire. Suddenly the bubbles stopped and the water became still.

"Oh shit." Blue said as she looked down into the clear water at her naked breasts and hard buds. She could also see her blonde pubes at the top of her thighs. She tried to hide them with her hands. "Please turn it back on."

Brad tried not to laugh. "I just got in. I think it's your turn." Her tits were bigger than he had thought.

They sat for almost two minutes just looking into each others eyes. Neither was going to give in. "OK. Since I promised to be a good guy." Brad said as he stood up on the hot tub seat. His hard-on rose from the water like a missile ready to launch. He took his time stepping out of the water and walking to the timer control.

God, he is such a hunk. Blue thought as she watched the muscles in his thighs and firm ass. He turned on the pump and again slowly walked back. Her eyes never left his hard member.

"You know the best way to do research is to experience it yourself." Brad grinned as he sat on the edge without lowering his body and shaft into the water. He left it out for display.

"And, of course you are willing to share that with me." Blue grinned looking directly at his hard-on.

"I don't think Jake will approve of me fucking his brother."

123456...8