Kyla, 38 and Her New Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick your filth off my stocking, now!"

He took her foot and sought out the come. He had never tasted his own come before and of course post orgasm his desire to do so had evaporated, but he dare not disobey her, and licked up every drop, swallowing it all, then licking he foot and ankle again just to make sure it was completely clean.

He stayed in position with his head bowed, until she said "Another repetition of that disgusting behaviour and it will be the last time you will serve me, is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Kyla, I cannot apologise enough, please please forgive me."

"Look at me," she commanded. He raised his head and she slapped his face, once with each hand, is head snapping back and forth. His breathing was ragged and he swallowed, afraid that he would be dismissed, never to see her again.

"You will arrive her at 5 p.m. tomorrow evening, bring me a new pair of tights, and some prosecco. Make sure you are wearing the following under your clothing; white knickers, white hold up stockings and a pair of high heel shoes in your bag. What size do you wear?" He told her size 10, and she laughed, adding "well that will be a challenge." Her smile faded, "one you'd better not fail. Now, before you go." She grabbed a handful of his blond hair and dragged his face towards her. She leaned back and pulled her knees up to her chest. She edged her bottom forward and told him "lick my arsehole, you have five minutes to show me your appreciation, you may begin."

His "thank yous" were muffled as she pushed him down. He licked voraciously, lavishing her hole with saliva, he could taste the come which had run out of her cunt down onto her arsehole.

"I want you to imagine that you preparing my arse for a long thick cock. Good boy, that's good, that big cock will be following your tongue. Go ahead, push your tongue inside, right inside. I can't wait for you to lick a full load out of my arsehole."

She allowed him to worship her for a few minutes more, until her phone trilled into life. She picked it up and answered it. He expected her to push him away, but instead she covered the microphone and said "Tongue in my hole and keep it there until I have finished."

He did so.

"Sorry, darling I'd love you to come round, but I'm absolutely exhausted. No, you naughty boy!" she chided the caller, "not even for a blow job. I will call you on Sunday, can't wait, bye!"

She terminated the call and looked down at Cameron. "Nine inches of cock, not thick, but..."

An idea popped into her head: "probably just the right thickness for my arsehole!"

Cameron juddered inwardly at the thought. Kyla pushed him back, his tongue slipping out of her ring. "Go and wash your face, there's mouthwash in the bathroom.

Continued in Part 2, when Kyla turns up the humiliation and plans his next training session.