Lady Fitness Ch. 06

Story Info
Wendy finishes the foursome and services Mark again.
2.9k words
4.39
38.9k
8
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara had had enough action for a little while so I allowed her to pull off my 'cock' and to lie on the top shelf near me. Turning to my other sluts I asked, "Who wants to be next?"

Marie took a deep breath and said, "Me mistress."

"Alright, get on your hands and knees wench." I directed. Marie quickly complied and got on her hands and knees, I moved her so she was sideways on the bench then knelt at her lovely rear. My 'cock' was well lubed with Sara's cum so I didn't need to add any extra.

I positioned my cock head at Marie's tight rosebud causing her to gasp, "In my ass mistress?"

"Yes slut, I'm going to fuck your tight ass, have you had your cherry taken yet?"

"No mistress, it's yours for the taking," Marie replied. That's what I had hoped for, a virgin.

"Mandy, lay on your back underneath Marie so you can tongue-fuck her and she can lick your clit." Mandy quickly complied and was soon licking Marie's pussy. Marie, still a little worried about me fucking her in the ass was quite tense. "Relax Marie, you will enjoy this I can promise you." I said as I began to push my cock head into her tight rosebud. Anyone who has ever been fucked in the ass will agree that the first time will hurt a bit, particularly getting the cock head past that tight sphincter muscle. Marie groaned but I continued to push my head into her tight opening. All of a sudden it pierced her and I sunk my shaft two or three inches into her.

With a grunt Marie said, "That's not too bad mistress, please fuck me, make me cum." I began to stroke my cock in and out of her, not removing it completely but making sure that she got all of its length. Mandy was licking her clit and driving her tongue into Marie's pussy gathering the pre-cum that was lubricating her womanhood. The attention was beginning to arouse Marie and I can tell you that I was getting off on having my clit rubbed and my own mini-cock being forced into my now dripping pussy.

"Put your fingers into her Mandy, I'm nearly ready to cum," I commanded. Slipping first one, then two and finally three fingers into Marie Mandy was getting into her role. I began my own rush to orgasm and told Marie to cum with me. We both were rushing to our peaks like two race cars headed for the finish line. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming my little slut. Cum with me NOW!" I yelled at Marie wanting her to peak with me. She was gasping and gibbering like an idiot with her own orgasm but had enough sense to drive herself backward, slamming onto my cock and driving it onto my clit and into my pussy. We both came within seconds of each other; Mandy was treated to Marie's juice dripping out of her excited pussy. My own cum dripped around my mini-cock and began to leak onto the bench. Seeing the flow of cum Mandy moved a little further back so she could catch most of it.

"I think we've all had as much fun as we can today ladies," I told my exhausted playmates. "Let's go and get cleaned up and make plans for later." No one argued, I think we were all rather debilitated by our orgasms. We left the sauna, which now smelled like a busy bordello, to get cleaned up and dressed.

I had three sets of hands soaping me all over, making sure no single portion of my body went untouched. I had a couple of small orgasms and there was a lot of kissing, licking and sucking. When everyone had been thoroughly cleaned we all dressed and gathered in the Lady Fitness lobby to plan our next meeting.

"I'm planning on meeting my new client Mark for dinner and would like one of you to join me. We'll entertain Mark and ourselves." Sara said that she didn't like having sex with men so begged off. Marie said that she didn't think it was wise for her to join me as she was a local resident like Sara and didn't really want to be exposed as a lesbian or bi. "Ok, I can understand that sweetheart," I said accepting her reason.

Looking at Mandy I said, "Ok slut, it's you and me, we're not from around here so we can put on the show and get away with it, right?"

"Yes mistress," Mandy replied bowing her head in submission. "What time do we go?"

"I'll swing by your room and pick you up around 6:30," I told her. Kissing each one deeply I said goodbye and left the club.

On my way back to the hotel I called Mark and asked him "Mark, it's Wendy, what are you doing this evening?"

"Nothing Wendy, what did you have in mind?" Mark replied.

"Well I thought you might take two ravishing ladies out for dinner and then we might have an entertaining evening," I answered. I could hear Mark's indrawn breath as he quickly realized what I was suggesting.

"Is your friend one of those you told me about Wendy?" Mark asked.

"Yes, I met her after we had lunch the other day, while I was shopping for a new fur coat. We got along so well that she decided to buy a coat as well."

Mark was quickly adding up the possibilities for tonight as he said, "Ok Wendy, I'll call the restaurant and reserve the same private dining room we had, for a party of 3. What time should I meet you two there?"

"I'm picking Mandy up at 6:30 so we'll be there by 7 Mark. By the way, I wouldn't plan on going home tonight," I added.

"Hmmm, sounds good Wendy, see you later."

"Bye Mark," I said as I ended the call.

In anticipation of an action-filled night I grabbed a quick nap before slipping into the bathroom for a relaxing soak. I didn't want a repeat performance like the other day so I had closed all of the blinds in the bathroom giving myself privacy. Lighting a candle on the edge of the soaking tub I added my favourite bubble bath then slid into the deep tub. I was completely relaxed; I was warmed by the water, the thoughts of the afternoon's activities and the expectations for this evening. I hoped that Mark hadn't cum since we had sex so he would have the stamina and semen supply I thought would be needed.

I surveyed my wardrobe trying to select something sexy for this evening. Keep in mind that we would be in a private dining room and only Maurice the head waiter would see us I thought. I had planned on wearing my fur coat and had told Mandy to wear hers as well. I finally decided on a daring little number that was, for all intents, transparent. It was a smoky grey, clung like 'Glad Wrap' and had only a minimal pattern which might keep onlookers guessing for all of 30 seconds as to what I was wearing underneath.

I did not select any underwear or stockings as I decided to see what effect it would have on both Mandy and Mark. Slipping on this number I stood back to enjoy the view in the full length mirror and was pleased to see it resonated pure sex, this was definitely a "Fuck-me" statement and I felt it wouldn't be lost on either Mark or Mandy.

I applied my most favourite perfume, Sexual from a small Canadian perfume house (Michel Germain) that I discovered on a business trip north of the border. Adding a hint of color to my lips I slipped on my fur coat and a pair of stiletto heeled boots that completed this "Fuck-me" picture. Going out the door to my suite I took the elevator down a couple of floors to Mandy's room and gleefully rang the doorbell. Mandy was quick to open the door and smiled seeing me in my fur coat.

"Do you have anything on underneath Wendy?" she asked.

"Yes, but you will have to wait until we get to the restaurant to see," I replied. We went out of Mandy's room arm in arm to the elevator. Downstairs in the hotel we had no trouble getting a cab to take us to the exclusive restaurant that Mark frequented. At the front door we were met by Maurice himself who smiled at seeing me again.

"Miss Wendy, good to see you again. Your party is waiting for you in the private room. Let me show you the way, but first would you ladies like to leave your furs in the coat room," Maurice asked.

"No Maurice, we'll wear them and keep them with us," I responded. With barely a flicker of understanding Maurice took us quickly to the private room that Mark had reserved, holding back the privacy curtain for us so that we could go in.

"Hello Mark, this is Mandy." I said as Mark stood up to welcome us into the room.

"Hello Mandy." Mark replied kissing Mandy on the hand. "Can I take your furs?" Mark asked. Mandy turned around letting Mark remove her fur and I was agreeably surprised to see that she wore a red slinky dress that left nothing to the imagination. I could see her hard nipples and the dress clung to her crotch letting everyone know that she had no underwear on. It was completed by a pair of red thigh-high stockings and red stiletto high heels that all said 'So you want sex, well here it is all wrapped up in red.'

"Yummy" I whispered in Mandy's ear.

Mark was also agreeably enticed by Mandy's outfit and he pulled out one of the comfortably upholstered chairs around the table for her to sit. Turning to me he moved to remove my fur.

"No thanks Mark, please sit down I'll take this off myself," I told him. I could see he was somewhat taken aback but he complied nonetheless. With the rapt attention of both my lovers I slowly undid my coat and dropped it on a nearby couch letting them take in the sight I had prepared.

Mark whistled softly and Mandy whispered, "Wow Wendy, what a sight. I could eat you right now."

"That's one of the ideas Mandy but not just yet." I replied, a smile brightening my face. I had turned both of them on with my outfit; this was going to be fun.

I kicked off my boots then ran my hands from my shoulders down my body, briefly cupping my breasts and stroking my nipples then down to smooth it over my naked crotch. "I'm glad you both like what you see and you will each get to enjoy it tonight, several times I hope, but first let's eat. I'm starving!" I said dropping into the chair pulled out by Mark.

What a sight we made, two women, dressed for sex sitting on either side of a handsome, now visibly horny, well dressed man. Maurice, with an uncanny knack for timing, stuck his head in the curtain, quickly took in the sight and asked "Will Monsieur like the appetizers and first wine course?"

"Yes please Maurice," Mark responded.

As was the case two days ago the food and wine we were served were fantastic, better than any restaurant I have ever had the pleasure of eating in. Mark paid attention to both of us, feeding us when appropriate, making sure our glasses were full and occasionally stroking one or the other of us. All in all it took nearly 2 hours to complete the meal and when the last glass of cognac had been emptied we were satisfied and a little drunk. Mark asked Maurice to bring the bill in about an hour so I knew we had that much time to play here in the restaurant. Unlike my previous visit when we had the restaurant to ourselves it was very busy tonight. There were people in the private dining room next to us so I expected that we would have to keep our vocalizations quiet.

"Mark, would you go and stand over there please," I said pointing to a point midway between the table and the door. Mark complied and stood, at ease but with a bulge showing in his crotch.

"Mandy, please go to Mark and help him get more comfortable." I instructed pointing at the bulge in Mark's pants. Mandy sidled over to Mark and stroked his bulge. Kneeling carefully she undid Mark's belt and waist button and unzipped his trousers. She let these fall to the floor and Mark stepped out of them. Mandy then rubbed Mark through his white clingy boxer shorts before pulling them gently down to the floor. Mark's stiff cock sprang from its confines to stand out at nearly right angles to his firm belly.

"Mmmm mistress may I suck this treasure?" Mandy cooed.

"Yes slut, suck him but do not make him cum, his first orgasm is for me!" I commanded.

Mandy muttered unhappily but set to her task with enjoyment. First she bathed Mark's cock head with her tongue, ensuring it was slippery with her saliva. Then, opening her mouth wide, she took the head into her mouth and began to slurp and suck on it. As her saliva flowed she took more and more of his beautiful tool into her mouth forcing the head down her throat as she did. "Ummph" she gurgled with Mark's cock fully down her throat and her nose gently bumping his pubic bone as she drove it in and pulled it out of her mouth. Mark began to respond by thrusting his cock in to meet her sucking.

I recognized that Mark was getting very turned on and I didn't want Mandy to get his first load of semen. "Stop Mandy. Stop sucking on Mark right now," I hissed. Both Mark and Mandy were disappointed but I quickly replaced Mandy's mouth with my own and barely missed a beat had Mark thrusting once again into my face.

"Ummm, I'm cumming Wendy," Mark gurgled through clenched teeth. "I'm going to cum in your mouth." This was followed by a blossoming of his cock head and quickly by the first gush of hot semen rushing down my throat. I pulled back on Mark's cock so that the head was in my mouth and I could then taste all of the semen as Mark continued to ejaculate.

"Mmmmm. Mmmmm," I moaned as I sucked and swallowed to get all of this white gusher.

As Mark came down and his orgasm subsided I saved the final mouthful of semen and turning to Mandy I kissed her full on the lips forcing her mouth open with my tongue I shared this final mouthful of hot, salty semen with her. This was her small reward for the job of getting Mark to orgasm and she did appreciate it.

"Thank you mistress," she breathed into my ear as she hugged me.

For his part Mark, once his eyes uncrossed, was still hard though I doubt he could have cum again any time soon. I hiked up my short dress and turning from Mark I bent over our dining table giving him a clear view of my blossoming pussy lips. He wasted no time in stepping forward and burying his cock in my slippery hole.

As Mark began to assault my vagina I heard a small gasp from the curtain door to our room. Looking over my shoulder I saw a young woman looking around the curtain, her face displayed a warring mix of arousal and horror at what she was watching. She must be from the room next door and was attracted by the noises we were making. I motioned her to come in and very hesitantly she did. She was lovely, young but very lovely (I'd guess in her early 20's) and I could tell she was intrigued and very aroused by our activities. I motioned for her to come to me and she did stopping right at my shoulder.

"Hello sweetheart, do you like what you are seeing?" I asked her.

"Yes, oh yes I do. You're making me so horny," she responded.

"Have you ever had a woman go down on you?" I asked. She stared; horror-stricken I guess and quickly responded.

"No, I don't do that I only have sex with men!"

As Mark continued to fuck me I took the girls hand, "What's your name sweetheart?"

"Jessica," she replied.

"Well Jessica, you can have some of this gorgeous cock when Mark's finished with me but would you just let Mandy here show you how sensuous and arousing sex with a woman can be?"

I could tell that Jessica was torn between what was probably her straight up-bringing and her arousal and need to have Mark's cock in her pussy. "Ok, I guess, but I won't go down on her or anything gross like that." Jessica responded in a part defiant part sultry voice.

Looking at Mandy I nodded my head giving her permission to start on our interloper.

Look for more with Mark and Jessica's induction into gay sex in Chapter 7.

Love and Orgasms