Lady In Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eased backwards, pulling my cock away from her. She looked up, and I took her hands and pulled her to her feet. She was stood maybe a foot in front of me, my cock still jutting out towards her. Her robe was hanging open a little, showing me a hint of her breasts and tummy. I reached out and tugged at the loosely tied belt. It came undone as she stepped closer, as she reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck.

We kissed, her naked breasts warm and firm against me, her nipples pressing into me. I felt the soft hair on her mound brushing against my cock, her belly warm against mine. I moaned against her lips as I reached around her and pulled her tight to me, my hands cupping her shapely ass through her robe.

I broke our kiss and turned her around in my arms. She stood still, her back to me, as I brushed her hair to one side and leant forward to kiss the side of her neck. I eased her robe off her shoulders a little and kissed them one at a time, savouring the feel, the taste of her skin. I slipped the robe off her shoulders completely and stood back, watching it slide down her arms and onto the floor, leaving her naked for the first time.

I gazed down at her perfect ass, remembering the sight of her bent over the fallen tree in the woods. I reached out to her and turned her back towards me. I groaned as I looked at her breasts for the first time. They were bigger, firmer than I'd imagined, with tips that seemed to sweep upwards, her dark, erect nipples perched at the end.

Her belly was flat, and flared out into her hips, then back into her long, shapely legs. Her pussy nestled at the junction of her thighs, her pouting lips barely hidden by the neatly trimmed short, soft hair.

"Come," she said, taking my hand and leading me to the bed that now seemed to fill the room.

We kissed again at the side of the bed, before she pushed me gently backwards. I lay back and held my arms out for her to join me, but instead she indicated for me to roll onto my front. I did, and she quickly straddled me, sitting on my thighs and leaning forward to rub my back and shoulders, her hands moving slowly but firmly over me.

I could feel her gradually moving backwards, her ass sliding along my legs as she stretched out further. Her breasts, her hard nipples, stroked along my back and across my ass. She moved to one side of me, kneeling on the bed as her hands moved along my legs, sliding higher, then around to the inside of my thighs. I instinctively opened my legs, feeling her hands siding between them, then up and onto my ass.

Helen leant forward again, showering my back with kisses as her hand slipped between my legs and stroked my balls, before sliding underneath me to stroke my cock.

"Turn over," she whispered huskily, her breath hot in my ear.

I rolled over, my cock rearing up then slapping back against my belly. She leant over me again, kissing and biting my nipples, then down over my belly until she was above my cock. I reached for her, cupping her breasts, feeling them filling my hand for the first time as she licked along my shaft. I rubbed her nipple, her moans suddenly muffled as she engulfed my cock in her warm, wet mouth.

I reached out to her, caressing her ass, feeling her long, blonde hair swishing across my thighs as her head bobbed up and down. I held her hips, pulling her towards me. For a moment my cock slipped out of her mouth as she moved as I wanted her to, straddling me and lowering her pussy towards my mouth. I pulled her to me, reaching up and flicking my tongue across her clit and pussy, feeling her juices wet on me. I sucked on her, tasting her, as she dropped her head again and drew me back into her willing mouth.

For a few minutes the room was quite except for our moans, for the wet, exciting sounds of sex. Then, with a groan, Helen lifted her head away from my cock, unable to cope with my throbbing cock as her own orgasm started to build. She pushed her ass back towards me, pressing her pussy harder against my mouth, grinding down against my tongue and lips.

Her hands were still on me as her head rocked from side to side, as I drove my tongue deep inside her, as I sucked and licked and kissed her clit and pussy. Her grip tightened on my shaft as I pulled her to me, my hands on her hips, then across her ass, a finger rubbing at her puckered hole. Then she came, her juices flooding into my mouth.

I sucked her hard, then more gently, my tongue flicking inside as her body trembled at the force of her orgasm as it crashed through her. She cried out, her head now resting against my cock as her orgasm ran its course.

I pulled her around, kissing her, sharing her taste as she fed my cock into her hot pussy. I drove into her, lifting my hips off the bed as I buried my cock deep inside her. She sat up, leaning back, her breast thrust upwards. I reached for her as she fell forward again, her breasts filling my hands, her nipples hard against my palms.

I fucked her hard - hard and fast and deep as we both cried out. Helen came again, holding me tight as I drove into her, as my cum flooded her, my cock jerking inside her with every thick jet of cum.

We clung to each other afterwards, kissing gently until my cock slipped out of her. We lay on our backs, side by side, catching our breath, our bodies just touching. I watched Helen as she got up to fetch our wine glasses, watching how beautiful and sexy she was. I watched as she leant forward to pick the glasses up, how her breasts swung forward, still firm and full and shapely. I watched her ass as she moved away from me, her pussy peeking out, wet and fulfilled, as she leant forward. I watched how graceful she was, how she moved, as she came back to me.

I sat up a little and took my glass from her, reaching forward to cup her breast. She giggled and brushed my hand away, lying on her side beside me, her head propped up on her hand as we sipped our wine and talked. We told each other about ourselves, laughing and chatting.

Helen put her wine glass to one side and touched my chest as we talked, her fingers rubbing me lightly. Her hand roamed over my chest and belly, moving gradually towards my cock. She stroked me, my shaft stiffening in her hand, her eyes now on mine. Helen leant over so that we could kiss, her breasts sweeping across my chest. I slipped a hand behind her neck, holding her lightly as our tongues explored, her hand moving slowly up and down.

She broke our kiss and sat beside me, her legs tucked under her gorgeous ass. Leaning over, she sucked me, moistening my cock before sitting up again. She looked intently at my cock as she began stroking me again, her hand pulling my skin back tight before sliding back up my shaft. Her other hand curled around my balls, caressing and squeezing them.

She murmured quietly, almost to herself, saying how big I was, how hard, how thick, how long. And every time she spoke my cock jerked in her hand, and seemed to grow even harder, longer, thicker.

I groaned as Helen started to move faster, as she leant over and sucked me, as her fingers strayed beyond my balls towards my ass. Her hand became a blur, my moans deeper and louder. I sat up, pulling her to me, kissing her hard, her hair a curtain around us. I groaned that I would cum, that I wanted her, but she just kissed me harder and pushed me back on the bed.

I lay back, my body tensing as my balls tightened. She leant forward, her breasts swaying over me, my cock brushing against them. I cried out as I came, as fountains of cum erupted from my throbbing cock. Helen held me, moving my cock between her breasts and against her nipples, aiming my jets of cum at her body. As my cum subsided, she rubbed my cock against her rock hard nipples, both of moaning at the sensations sweeping our bodies.

Helen ran a finger between her breasts, scooping up some cum before sucking her finger into her mouth, her eyes locked on mine. She did it again, but this time held her finger out to me. It sucked it tentatively, tasting my cum. Then we kissed, sharing more of the taste, the feel, of me.

After wiping the rest of my cum from Helen, we lay back again. This time I had my head propped up while Helen lay flat – and this time it was me gently running my hand over her body.

I ran my hand over her flat belly, feeling the taut muscles as I caressed her. She moaned softly, relaxing back on the bed and enjoying my touch. I slid my hand up towards her breasts, running my fingers over the underside of them, then up towards her nipples. Helen moaned as cupped one breast, rubbing her nipple with the ball of my thumb as I leant over her and licked the other one. I sucked on her, gently at first, then harder as drew her nipple, and then part of her breast, into my mouth.

She reached out to me, holding my head, her fingers wrapped in my hair and pulling me to her. I rubbed her hard nipples, catching the taut, rubbery flesh between my tongue and the roof of my mouth as I sucked her. She was almost writhing under me, her hands reaching past me to rub at her own clit. I pushed them away, wanting her, wanting to tease her.

I slid lower, my tongue trailing down between her breasts, then down onto her belly. I swirled my tongue around her belly button as I moved down the bed and between her legs. I looked up at her. Helen had her eyes shut, her head thrown back. She was holding her own breasts, caressing her nipples.

She sighed with pleasure, with anticipation, as I slid my hands under her tight ass. I flicked my tongue across her clit, sending tremors through her body. I sucked on her gently, my tongue moving against her erect flesh. She reached for my head again, her legs thrown open, and pushed me down towards her pussy. Her hips rose up off the bed as she urged me on, as she made it clear what she wanted, what she needed.

I teased her for a moment longer, sucking her clit then turning my head sideways to kiss and lick my way along the soft insides of her thighs. I looked down at her pussy, at her dark pink lips, swollen with desire. She pulled her knees back, exposing herself totally to me. I licked from her clit downwards, sucking and licking, teasing her clit and pussy, poking at her tight puckered hole with my tongue – and then plunged my tongue inside her, sucking on her, licking her.

Helen writhed under me, her body on fire. I licked her and sucked her and kissed her. I sucked on her lips, one at a time, then both together. I fucked her with my tongue, plunging my tongue inside her to reach as deep as I could. I toyed with her clit, nibbling her and sucking while I slid my finger inside her wanton body. I teased her ass, feeling the tight, sensitive ridges around her ass beneath my fingers and tongue.

I moved from her clit to her pussy and back again, learning from her reactions, from her body, what she wanted, what she needed. I discovered new things about her as she guided me from one part of her body to another, as her climax built deep inside her.


When she came, it was if a tidal wave of pleasure had ripped through her. She cried out, her grip on my hair tightening as she clamped her thighs around my head. Her juices flooded from her as a rosy tinge crept up between her breasts. She let go of me so that she could grab her own breasts again and tug at her engorged nipples.

Her tightly clenched thighs kept my mouth hard against her, her juices gushing into my mouth. I licked and sucked her, prolonging her agony, her ecstasy, as her body trembled with the strength of her climax.

"Fuck me," was all I could hear as she cried out again, "Fuck me hard ... quickly ... now ... please ...."

I dragged myself away from her, and knelt up. Helen still had her knees drawn back, and for a moment I just gazed down at her beautiful, sexy body. Her lips were red and engorged, her clit erect. Her body was slick with her juices, her ass winking at me, wet and inviting. I glanced at my cock, at how hard I was despite cumming not long ago.

I pressed forward, and drove my cock into Helen's waiting body. Her pussy clenched around my cock, moulding itself to every vein, every ridge, every contour of me. I leant over her as she wrapped her long legs around me, drawing me even deeper inside her pussy. She cupped her breasts, squeezing them, her nipples rock hard as I dipped my head and drew them into my mouth, my ass tightening as I pumped into her.

She reached around me, her finger finding my ass and pushing inside me. I let out an almost animal like roar as I drove into her even harder, her finger plunging inside me as I came, as she came, as we clung together, our lust, our need, our desire, satisfied for now.

We fell asleep curled up together, my arms around her, cupping her breasts while my cock lay between her cheeks. And that was how we woke up hours later, woken by the sunlight filtering through the curtains. Helen rolled onto her back and stretched, her body naked for me to stare at, to savour.

"Morning," I told her as I leant over and kissed her.

We made love again, slowly, almost lazily, taking our time as Helen lay on top of me before we rolled over, our hands and mouths exploring wherever they could reach while our bodies were fused together as one.

Afterwards, Helen used the bathroom, and then went to get us some fruit juice while I took my turn. I sat on the bed, propped up against the pillows, and watched her as she returned, enjoying the fluid movement of her lean but curvy nakedness. She lay across the bed, her head on my thighs, sitting up just enough to drink her juice as I reached down to hold her.

Helen sat up and took my glass from me when we'd finished our drinks. She lay back down on the bed, this time lying face down across the bed. I joined her, my arm around her, my hand moving slowly up and down her back. We chatted for a while, still finding out about each other. As we talked, we looked at each other in the mirror at the side of the bed, nodding and smiling.

As the minutes passed, I rolled onto my side, my hand moving lower onto Helen's ass, my fingers sliding along the deep cleft between her tight cheeks. Her legs eased apart as I searched lower, quickly finding her still hungry pussy, my fingers playing across her clit and pussy before slipping inside her as pushed her ass upwards.

She reached a hand between us, quickly finding my hardening cock. She stroked me, her hand moving in time to mine as I fingered her. Letting go of me, she rose up onto her hands and knees, her back arched, her ass pointing at me as I moved behind her.

"Quickly," she urged me, looking back over her shoulder.

I eased my cock into her again, our eyes locked in the mirror in front of us. I reached around her, holding her swaying breasts as I moved with her, our bodies rocking together. As her pussy tightened around my cock, as I reached deeper inside, as I moved faster, I held her hips, my eyes drawn to her ass. I eased her cheeks apart, gazing down at her tight, puckered hole.

Glancing up, I saw Helen watching me in the mirror. I slipped a hand under her, and rubbed a finger across her pussy. My eyes were on hers again in the mirror as I rubbed my now wet finger against her ass. I pressed harder, and then I was inside her, just the tip of my finger but still she moaned and pressed back against me, enjoying the new experience.

She watched and moaned as I fingered her gently, my cock deep inside her.

"I want you there," she murmured, her eyes on mine.

At first I wasn't sure what she had said, or what she meant.

"I want you there ... I want all of you ... I want to give you everything ... quickly ..."

With a groan I pulled my cock out of her, and rested it against her ass, my cock head next to the puckered entrance.

"Yes," she almost hissed, "Please...."

I stroked my fingers along my cock, leaving them wet with her juices, before pushing back inside her pussy.

"No ..... " she moaned, before realising what I was doing as I eased my fingers back inside her.

A few minutes later she spoke again.

"Now..." was all she said.

I pulled my fingers out of her ass, and my cock from her pussy. Leaning over her, I pressed my cock head, now drenched in her juices, against her ass. Helen moaned and pushed back against me, and then, with an almost audible "pop" I was inside her.

I sank down into her slowly, just my cock head to start with, then an inch of my throbbing shaft, then two inches, then all of me. I held still as both of us got used to the sensations pouring through us. I fucked her slowly, only speeding up when she told me to, when she reached under herself and rubbed her clit. Then her fingers were inside her pussy, pushing up against my cock as I drove into her faster and deeper.

My cock was on fire, waves of pain and pleasure ripping through me. I cried out that I was going to cum just as Helen let out a sob of pleasure, her body tightening around me. My cum gushed from me, the first few spurts deep inside Helen's ass, and then I was pulling out of her, stroking my cock and sending what seemed like endless streams of cum onto her ass and back, and then onto her breasts and face as she rolled over, her fingers still embedded in her pussy.

When we had got our breath back, Helen led me to the shower. This time we showered together, running soapy hands over each other as the water cascaded over us, washing the cum and juices from our bodies. We dried each other in big white towels, and then rustled up some toast and coffee for breakfast, sitting around naked apart from the towels wrapped around us.

Over breakfast, we planned our long weekend, not needing to say that we would spend it together. I helped Helen clear up, and then asked innocently "Where shall we start then..."

Helen grinned and tugged my towel away. She reached for my cock, and gave me a lewd look as she reached up to kiss me.

"I know exactly where we can start," she murmured against my lips.

Who was I to argue??

THE END

12