Lakeside View Pt. 04

Story Info
The couples continue to explore their partner swapping.
7.5k words
4.67
15.3k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

Lakeside View; Part 4

(A short replay from the end of Part 3)

As Harry's fuck-strokes in Bob's mouth grew shorter and faster, they all knew he was getting ready to cum, and Jill told him, "Jerk it off! Jerk off your hard cock into my hubby's wide-open mouth so I can see your hot cum squirt in and fill him up!"

Seconds later, Harry pulled his cock from Bob's mouth, and as Bob knelt in front of him, mouth wide open, he began to beat his meat for the final build-up.

Suddenly, Harry's hand froze with his cock aimed directly at Bob's open mouth, and he let out a deep growl.

Jill watched intently as a jet of thick white liquid shot from Harry's dick, right into the back of her husband's mouth. It was followed by three more squirts before Harry began jerking off, again, pulling every bit of his pent-up cum from his balls, and sending it into Bob's mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Harry croaked as he milked the last feeble squirts from his cock onto Bob's lips.

"Don't swallow it, baby!" Jill said. "Share it with me! Let me taste his hot cum, too!"

Bob turned away from the slightly-less-hard cock in front of his face, and met his wife's lips.

As soon as their lips met, both partners opened their mouths, and their tongues went into a fevered dance swishing the hot cum back and forth, in and out.

As they kissed and cum-swapped, Betty kept pounding away at Jill's dripping cunt.

Finally, without speaking, Bob and Jill seemed to agree that they each had a fair share of Harry's cum in their mouths, and they swallowed.

As they continued to kiss passionately, they wrapped their arms around each other in a tight embrace, still on their knees.

Their embrace left little room for Betty's arms, so she withdrew, flipped onto her back on the thick carpet, and slid her head between Jill's legs.

"Sit on my face, Jill!" Betty said. "Plant your hot fucking cunt on my face and cum all over me!"

Still kissing her husband, Jill sat down, and pressed her burning hot pussy into Betty's face. Then, as Betty had done, she began to rock her hips and fuck the face under her cunt.

Half a minute later, Jill began moaning into her husband's mouth as her body stiffened and her cunt gushed forth a huge orgasm all over Betty's face.

When her pussy finally stopped pumping out cum, Jill flopped over on her side on the carpet to catch her breath.

Bob then leaned down, and gave Betty an upside-down cum-lapping kiss.

"That was fucking awesome!" Harry said, sitting on the couch and watching the other three as he idly played with his half-hard cock. "I am so glad we spied you watching porn that night!"

As Betty rolled over to get up, she said to Harry, "Why don't you lay the seatbacks down?"

Harry found the remote, touched a button, and with a whirl of electric motors, the backs to all of the sections of the couch rotated over until the couch had become one big bed.

Part 4

Betty wiped Jill's excess cum from her face, and then said to Jill, "Have you ever had your pussy eaten while you were being fucked?"

"Before, and after," Jill answered. "But never during."

"Well, then I'm going to be delighted to be the first to do it with you!" Betty said. She turned to Bob, and asked, "You ready to blow your load up your lovely wife's cunt while I eat her out?"

"I may not last very long," he answered, "but I'm more than ready!"

"Hey, wait a minute," Harry piped up. "Before you go mixing flavors, let me suck his dick and taste all that fresh pre-cum he's been drooling."

"Okay," Betty said, "but just a clean-up. Don't you dare make him cum! I want to suck his hot jism out of Jill's pussy."

Bob sat down on the edge of the couch-turned-bed, and Harry knelt down between his legs. He put his mouth over the wet head of Bob's cock, and sucked gently as he swirled his tongue over the spongy knob. He then leaned in, and slid his lips down the length of the stiff, pre-cum coated dick, taking it all the way to the back of his throat. He then lifted his mouth all the way back to the head, sucking and lapping the whole way.

Bob figured that Harry was done with his clean-up, and expected him to lift his mouth off his dick, but Harry surprised him, by plunging back down, and taking his cock right into his throat.

"Oh, fuck!" Bob said at the glorious, tight fit of his cock head in Harry's throat.

Hearing Bob, Betty broke the kiss she was sharing with Jill, and seeing Harry's lips mashed into Bob's pubic bone, she gave her husband a smack on his bare ass. She scolded him, "Hey! Just a clean-up! You can get your throat fucked on the second go-round. His first load of cum is for Jill's cunt and my mouth."

Harry pulled off of Bob's dick—sucking the whole way—and then said, "Sorry. I just couldn't resist. He's the perfect size; just the right amount of stretch."

A few moments later, Betty was on her back on the couch, and Jill was atop her in a 69. The two men watched their wives lovingly eat each other's pussies, which got Harry's cock back to full erection, and had Bob's rigid dick drooling even more pre-cum.

Betty removed her mouth from Jill's pussy, looked up at Bob, and said, "Get that stiff cock of yours over here, and fuck your wife's tight little cunt hole!"

Bob crawled up behind Jill, and let Betty take hold of his cock to guide it into the sopping wet gash.

Betty rubbed the head up and down through Jill's slit a few times, teasing both of them, and then she lined it up, and said, "Shove your cock up her cunt, Bob! Fill that hot pussy with your stiff fucking dick!"

Bob leaned forward, and felt his cock slide smoothly into the depths of his wife's cunt, delighting in its familiar tightness.

With his cock buried as deep as it would go up Jill's pussy, he then felt Betty's tongue against the small exposed patch of skin where his dick met his balls.

As he withdrew slowly, he enjoyed the coarseness of Betty's tongue dragging along the sensitive underside of his cock, and he knew he was not going to last long at all!

As Bob began fucking his wife's cunt, Betty clamped her mouth over her spread pussy lips, and began playing her tongue back and forth over Jill's engorged clit and Bob's driving cock.

Jill let out a moan from deep in her throat at the double stimulation, as she buried her face in Betty's pussy, lapping up and down the wet slit, and probing her cunt hole as deeply as she could with her tongue.

On one of Bob's return strokes, his cock slipped all the way out of Jill's cunt, and Betty quickly got her mouth on it before Bob could line back up. He fucked her sucking mouth several times, and then pulled it out, and plunged it back into his wife's waiting pussy.

As Bob fucked his wife's cunt, Harry got onto the couch and presented his hard cock at Jill's face. She eagerly opened up, and began sucking on it as he rocked his hips fucking it between her lips.

Bob had never seen his wife suck another man's cock, but he found it to be an amazing turn-on, just as it had always been when he fantasized about her doing it.

"Oh, yeah, baby! Suck his fat cock!" Bob encouraged his wife. "You look so fucking nasty with a strange dick in your mouth! God, you make me so hot!"

Spurred on by the blowjob his wife was give Harry's stiff dick, as well as his own dirty narrative, Bob hammered into his wife's cunt with faster but shorter strokes as his orgasm began to build.

Betty knew he was getting ready to fill Jill's delicious pussy with his hot cum, so she pushed a finger up her own recently-vacated cunt, and got it slick with her pussy juice. She then maneuvered her hand between Bob's legs, and worked her slippery finger into the crack of his ass.

When Bob felt Betty's wet finger rub across his asshole, he lifted one leg from its knee, up onto its foot, giving her better access.

Betty smeared her pussy juice over Bob's sphincter, and then returned to her cunt for more.

Back at Bob's asshole, she rubbed her fingertip around the tight little pucker, probing and teasing, but not entering.

The combined sensations of fucking his wife while getting his cock lapped, watching her get fucked in the mouth by another man, and have his asshole teased brought Bob to the edge of his orgasm very quickly.

Betty read his body language, his breathing, and his groaning, and knew it was time. She pushed her finger as far up Bob's asshole as it would go, and she began wiggling it around, stimulating his prostate.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" he groaned as he drove his cock into the depths of his wife's cunt, and felt it spasm with a long jet of hot cum.

Betty continued to mash his prostate, and his cock throbbed and pumped spurt after spurt of his pent-up jism deep inside Jill's pussy.

"Jerk it off!" Betty said from below. "Jerk off every bit of your hot cum up her cunt! I want to eat her cum-filled pussy 'til she cums all over my face again!"

With Betty's finger still buried up his ass massaging his prostate, Bob withdrew his cock part way from Jill's cunt, and with only a finger and thumb around the slippery exposed length, he began to jerk off hard and fast.

He managed to pump several more smaller squirts into Jill's pussy, before he was completely spent, and he pulled out to give Betty access to his hot wife's cum-oozing cunt.

Betty quickly covered Jill's cunt hole with her mouth, and began to suck and lap, savoring the combined tastes of her pussy juice and her husband's thick cum.

With her mouth pressed hard against the hot, wet folds of Jill's pussy, Betty drove her tongue as deeply up Jill's freshly-fucked cunt hole as she could, probing for the cum that filled the tight cavity.

As Betty sucked and tongue-fucked Jill's pussy, Jill gave Harry's cock a last suck, and then bent her head down to return the cunt-eating favor to Betty.

She locked her mouth over the fat clamshell pussy lips, and wiggled her tongue between them, pushing deep into the hidden folds of her soaking wet cunt. She rocked her head back and forth, while mashing her face hard against the soft, wet flesh, spreading Betty's clamshell lips enough to get her own lips pressed between them.

The energetic treatment that Jill was giving Betty's cunt spurred Betty on to suck and lap harder and faster. As Jill reacted to Betty's talented pussy-eating, Betty correctly read that she was quickly building to another orgasm, and she decided to do the same thing to her that she had done to her husband.

She wet her middle finger with Jill's pussy juice, and then reached around and rubbed the digit over Jill's exposed asshole. As she rubbed little circles around the wrinkled flesh of the tight pucker, Jill wiggled her ass at the same time that Betty heard—and felt—Jill moan into her cunt.

Reading her reaction as signs of encouragement, Betty wet her finger again, then returned it to Jill's tight little sphincter. After only one quick circle, she pushed it as deep up her ass as he knuckles would allow.

Jill moaned loudly into Betty's cunt, and as she mashed her mouth even harder into Betty's pussy, she squatted her own cunt down harder against Betty's face, and began to rock her hips, face-fucking her while Betty's finger fucked in and out of her tight little asshole.

Suddenly, Jill's body stiffened, and she let out a deep growl as she ground her cunt against Betty's face and began to orgasm.

Betty continued to finger-fuck Jill's ass as her cunt erupted into her waiting mouth, filling it with the wonderful combined taste of her hot pussy juice and her husband's thick cum.

Jill lifted her face from Betty's cunt, and groaned, "Oh, my fucking God!" as every muscle in her body seemed to contract simultaneously to pump her hot cum out through her cunt hole and into Betty's sucking mouth.

The two men were standing beside the couch slowly stroked their stiff cocks as they watched the intense girl-girl show. When Jill lifted her face from Betty's pussy, Harry took the opportunity to replace her at his wife's cunt, sliding his tongue up and down through the wet slit, and inserting a finger up her cunt hole.

As Jill's cunt began to erupt into Betty mouth, Bob reached under her and began to twist and pull on both of her nipples at the same time, amplifying the already-intense contractions that were wracking her body.

Again, she cried out, "Oh, my fucking God!" at the force of the orgasm that was being even further fueled by a finger fucking her asshole, and her nipples being pulled.

When her orgasm finally waned and she started to come down off the intense sexual high, Jill had to pull away from all the stimulation, and she rolled over onto her back on the couch. Lying there, catching her breath, she panted, "Holy shit! That was incredible!! I thought my cunt was turning inside-out I was cumming so hard!"

As Harry continued to lap her cunt, Betty sat up, and at the same time, reached over and tugged Jill into a sitting position, as well, and she planted an intense, cum-flavored kiss on her mouth.

While the two women kissed passionately, Bob stood next to them watching the erotic show, and slowly stroking his recently-spent cock back to erection.

Noticing Bob's gentle masturbation only a foot from her face, Betty broke her kiss with Jill, and said, "You've watched your hubby suck off a stiff cock and take a load of cum in his mouth, Jill; are you ready to see him fuck a strange pussy? You think that would turn you on, too?"

"Oh, yeah!" Jill replied. "Maybe not just any strange pussy, but I want to watch up close while he shoves his cock up your beautiful little cunt!"

It didn't take long for everyone to switch positions, with Betty lying on her back, and Harry kneeling behind her head, and holding her ankles so that her legs were held up and apart in a wide open V.

As Bob stood, Jill got on her knees on the floor, and leaned in to give Betty's exposed pussy a loving, wet kiss. She then turned and took her husband's hard cock in her mouth, tasting the salty pre-cum as well as her own pussy juice. As she withdrew, she slobbered the familiar stiff dick with her spit.

When she removed her mouth from Bob's cock, she replaced it with her hand, and she gently guided him forward to Betty's waiting cunt.

He leaned over, supporting himself with a hand on either side of Betty's shoulders, and as his wife teased the head of his cock up and down through Betty's wet pussy lips, he lowered his head and kissed Betty passionately.

It was the first woman that Bob had ever kissed since he and Jill were married, but the fact that his loving wife was about to guide his hard cock up the cunt hole of that woman made it not only all right, but it gave it an nasty, taboo intensity beyond anything he could have imagined. That he could taste the familiar flavor of his own wife's pussy juice on Betty's face only amplified the intensity.

As Bob pushed his hips forward, spearing the head of his cock between Betty's pussy lips and up her cunt hole, Jill watched in fascination, just inches away.

As Bob's fat cock parted Betty's clamshell pussy lips the normally-hidden soft wet folds and her clit were exposed to Jill's view. As her husband began to pick up the pace of fucking his first strange cunt in more than a decade, Jill reached in and slid a finger between Betty's parted pussy lips, gently rubbing the tender flesh within.

"Do my clit, Jill!" Betty told her. "Rub my clit while your husband shoves his stiff cock up my cunt! Rub it hard! Grind your finger right into it!"

Jill did as she was told, mashing her finger into the little knob of super-sensitive flesh as hard as she could, while watching, up close, as her husband's cock slid in and out of Betty's cunt.

"Fuck her, baby!" Jill encouraged her husband. "Fuck her lovely little pussy! Jam that hard cock as far up her cunt hole as you can get it!"

The filthy encouragement spewing from his wife's mouth spurred him on, and he began slamming his cock up Betty's cunt harder and faster.

Not to be left out, Betty chimed in, "Oh, yeah, Bob, fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt hole with your pretty wife's face right down there watching your hard cock slam up my hole! Fuck me, Bob! Fuck me!"

After having just blown a load of cum up his wife's cunt a short while ago, Bob's next orgasm was still a ways off, but the hard fucking, clit stimulation, and filthy language had Betty's cunt ready to burst, again.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Betty cried out. "I'm gonna cum!" As she spoke, she took hold of Jill's head, and pushed it into her pussy lips as her husband's cock pistoned up her hole, commanding, "Eat my cunt, Jill! Shove your tongue into my pussy and suck my cum! Lap my cunt while your husband fucks it!"

As Betty's cunt began to spew her hot girl juice, Jill pushed Bob away, and replaced him between Betty's spread legs, mashing her mouth over the erupting pussy, and shoving two fingers into her cunt hole as she lapped and sucked through her clamshell slit and tongued her clit.

Lapping and sucking feverishly, Jill drove her fingers as far up Betty's hole as she could, hammering her fist into Betty's gushing cunt over and over.

With Jill on her knees eating Betty's pussy, Bob knelt behind his wife and lowered his face to her ass. He kissed the wonderfully round globes a few times, and then extended his tongue and began to flick it over her tight little asshole.

Although the flow of Betty's cunt juices had subsided, Jill continued to lap and kiss Betty's pussy, virtually making out with its uniquely shaped lips as she enjoyed her husband's tongue teasing of her ass.

Jill responded by moaning into Betty's pussy, "Oh, yeah, baby! That feels good! Lick my ass! Stick your tongue up there! Put your finger up my tight little asshole! Oh, yeah!"

Meanwhile, Harry was still kneeling at Betty's head, dutifully holding her legs apart, but he had moved so that she could throw her head back and lap the drooling head of his cock that he had laid across her face.

Hearing Jill's comments to Bob, Betty raised her head to see what was going on. Seeing Bob on his knees behind his wife with his face in her ass gave her an idea.

Nodding toward Bob, Betty said to her husband, "You should go get that thing properly sucked." To Bob, she said, "You feel like giving another blowjob while you finger-fuck your pretty wife's asshole?"

"Hell, yeah!" Bob answered. "I can do two things at once! Bring that stiff dick over here!"

"Oh, I want to watch!" Jill said.

As Bob raised his head from Jill's ass, she turned and sat on the edge of the couch, leaning back and exposing her ass to him, once again.

Betty intervened before Bob could insert his finger into his wife's ass, saying to him, "I'll take care of Jill's cute little ass; you take care of Harry."

Harry stood and presented his stiff cock at Bob's face, and he opened his mouth and took it all the way into the back of his throat. He clamped his lips around it, and as he sucked, he began to bob back and forth along its length.

Betty reached over, wiggled her finger through Jill's pussy lips to get it wet, and then gently pushed it up her ass.

Jill let out a long, "Mmmm," but she never took her eyes off her husband sucking Harry's glistening cock.

"You really like watching your husband giving Harry a blowjob, don't you?" Betty said to Jill.

"Oh, God, yes!" Jill replied. "Don't ask me why, but I find that sight so fucking hot it's unbelievable!" She reached down and inserted a finger into her own pussy as Betty continued to slowly finger-fuck her ass.

"I know what you mean," Betty said. "There's something sexy about a guy who's man enough to break stupid taboos and do whatever feels good. I love to watch Harry suck cock, too!"