Lana Goes Camping Pt. 02

Story Info
Lana is caught getting it from one of her coworker/cohikers.
1.5k words
4.02
19.6k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(NOTE: This is Part 2 of 3. Part 1 can also be found in Loving Wives, and Part 3 in NonConsent/Reluctance. Enjoy!)

An hour later she strolled into the designated campsite. Steve and Kevin had set up their tents on opposite sides of a small clearing next to a babbling brook. They were sitting in camp chairs passing a flask of whiskey back and forth around a small camp fire. Kevin lifted it to cheers her when she came in. She waved and dropped her pack.

"Hey fellas, this is a great spot! Any bugs yet?" She asked.

"Not a one! Want some?" Kevin held out the flask toward her. She smiled and opened her back pack, pulling out two bottles of wine, red and white.

"Nope! I have got the essentials!" she said, and they laughed as she opened the red.

"I'll let this one chill," she said as she found a secure spot in the cold mountain stream to secure the bottle of white. She pulled out a tin cup and poured a healthy dram, then began sipping it as she busied herself setting up her own tent, laying out her pad and sleeping bag and pulling out a set of clean camp clothes to change into.

Standing with her back to the men, she pulled off her shirt, bra and pants. Then slowly bent over to pull her panties down and off. They were still damp - mostly with river water, but also with her own juices, and the slowly drying cum of her most recent conquest. She laid them on a rock to dry, standing butt ass naked in the sun. Still ignoring the stares coming her way from the camp fire, she pulled on a pair of small shorts and a clean t-shirt, skipping any underwear. Then she put together her own chair and pulled it up next to the fire.

It was still light out as they had gotten to camp fairly early. No one was quite ready for dinner yet so they drank their beverages and chatted. Lana rested one foot on a large stone next to her chair. Kevin got a full unobstructed view of her shaved pussy, which he continually admired whenever she looked away. He was not subtle about it. Steve, frustrated that he didn't get the same view, amused himself by appreciating the press of her breasts against her small shirt. Her erect nipples pressed the thin fabric out and left little to the imagination.

The fire began to fizzle down. Kevin went into the woods nearby and came back with a handful of small twigs. "Not much out there. This campsite is fairly popular and looks like it has been picked clean."

"I think I saw a large dead branch a bit down the trail. Ill go cut some chunks of it. Back in a bit," Steve said. He grabbed his handsaw and headed back down the trail.

A few moments after they could no longer hear his footsteps, Kevin glanced at Lana, met her eyes, then slowly admired her full body, stopping to stare at her pussy, and then running his eyes back up to meet hers. She watched him with a small smile the whole time. They looked at each other silently for a moment, then she stood up and walked to her tent, unzipping it and climbing in, leaving it unzipped behind her. He watched her sliding her shorts off and needed no further invitation, joined her, and zipped the door closed behind him.

The 'branch' Steve saw was more like a log, and was quite a ways further down the trail than he had thought. Oh well, he set to work, cutting it into several pieces that were more draggable than the whole thing. He gathered a few up and headed back to camp after about twenty minutes of work.

As he approached the site, he noticed that the chairs were empty and he set down the logs by the now smoldering fire. Glancing around he didn't see any signs of them at first, then he heard it. An occasional grunt, a gasp or two, a repetitive squelching noise. He looked at Lana's tent. It was moving slightly. He approached quietly.

The doors were all closed, but the design was such that a thin translucent material ran around the top so one could gaze up at the stars from inside without needing to go outside in the middle of the night. He slowly peered in until he caught a glimpse of what was happening inside.

Lana was riding Kevin. Steve couldn't quite make out everything, but he could see enough. His cock was long, perhaps longer than Steve's even (but not as thick, he smirked to himself). She drew herself up it, sliding her pussy to the tip before dropping back down onto him. Her eyes were closed, a blissful expression plastered across her face.

Kevin had his hands all over her. At first they were resting on her hips and helping pull her quickly down around him, then one wandered up under her t-shirt to massage her breasts and squeeze her nipples, gently at first, then with increasing vigor and small twisting. She mewled with pleasure at it and stripped her shirt off, taking his other hand and placing it on her other breast, then covering them with her own and squeezing her own breasts with his hands while beginning to vigorously rub her pelvis against him as his hard cock tickled against her G-spot from within. Her breath grew quicker, and she put her hands down on his shoulders to give herself more leverage. He continued kneading, squeezing, and pinching her tits.

As her pace sped up she looked down at him. His eyes were closed. She thought she was some movement out of the corner of her eye and glanced up to see Steve standing there outside the tent. They made eye contact. She smiled as she saw his hand inside his own pants, and could just make out the bulge he was playing with as he watched. He grinned back.

Kevin began thrusting harder, faster, taking his hands down to her ass to control the movement of her body on his. He squeezed each cheek roughly, spreading them and then pushing them together again. He began to grunt. Lana loved how rough he was with her. She savored every minute of it, and looked forward to telling this story to her husband, Gabe, when she returned to him the next day. He loved hearing about her conquests; it made him happy to hear about her finding happiness and pleasure. She couldn't wait to tell him about the long cock she rode, while riding his later. That joy would have to wait until they were reunited after this trip, however. Right now, she had to get back to focusing on enjoying the moment.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh Lana, yes!" With one final motion, eyes still squeezed shut, Kevin thrust his penis as deep inside her as he could, pulling her hips hard against his, and began to cum in the depths of her pussy. She felt it pulsing, felt it flinging rope after rope of soupy cum across the insides of her vaginal passage, dousing her cervix in his semen, felt copious amounts of it being squeezed out of him into her.

She opened her mouth, still staring right at Steve, and gasped quickly, almost hyper ventilating, her own orgasm now washing over her, forcing her eyes shut as the pleasure took over. Her pussy squeezed down hard on Kevin as he continued to empty himself inside of her, her kegel muscles flexing and releasing, her nipples, erect before, now almost pin points inside her engorged areolas.

"Unnnghhh, unnnghhh!" She let out. Kevin opened his eyes as his own orgasm subsided and watched her writhing on top of him, spitted on his dick, and twitching in uncontrollable pleasure. He grinned and she opened his eyes to look into his for the last few waves as she barely held herself up with her hands on his bare hairy chest. When it gradually subsided in time, she flopped down on top of him, pressing her breasts against him. They lay like that, entwined, his arms around her, still slowly squeezing and caressing her wonderful ass.

She kissed him softly on the neck, then leaned up, and slowly pulled herself up, watching his now slightly limp dick slip out of her, followed by a stream of their mingled juices. She bent down to his wet dick and cleaned it off, slurping the last bits of cum from the tip, and then licked his belly where some had fallen after dripping out of her. A few more globules leaked out of her pussy and ran down her thigh. He had filled her with his cum, and now droplets of it were seeping into her sleeping bag.

Steve held back his own orgasm, wanting to save it for what he hoped would be his own shot with her later. He withdrew down the trail to get the last few loads of firewood. Returning about ten minutes later, he found the two of them back in their chairs chatting and drinking as if nothing had happened. Lana grinned at him when she saw him, and winked. None of them spoke about it, or the fact that there was clearly a pile of wood next to the fire that had not been there before.