Landing the Modeling Job

Story Info
An up and coming model learns how to land work.
7.1k words
4.8
5.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jgarc
jgarc
30 Followers

I took a sip of my favorite Napa Chardonnay. It was so nice to relax after such a long day. I turned on the jets and the roar of the bubbles made the the world disappear. All I could feel was warmth as the tension left my body. I laid my head back on the plush towel and stared into the indigo evening sky. It was perfect weather days like these that made me appreciate living it SoCal. Just then I heard a buzz from my phone. I glanced at the screen - Liesl.

"Hey girl how r u" She messaged.

"not bad, hbu" I replied.

We messaged for a bit and eventually she texted "hey my friend Ellie is interested in auditioning for the mag. She's new to LA. So pretty! Can you help her?"

I have always helped talented young models so of course I would.

"Do you want to meet us Saturday?" She continued.

"Where?" I replied.

"For brunch at The Leaf. We will meet you after yoga. You will love her. She's so sweet." Liesl replied.

I responded with a heart. "Send her Insta." I messaged as I slinked back into the water, the bubbles ensconcing me.

Once again the world began to slip away as the jets washed away the stress of the day. Another buzz from my phone.

"Here," messaged Liesl. "lmk what u think." She continued.

I clicked on the link and the app loaded. Ellie - Los Angeles, CA - 300,000 followers. She was a new model but far from obscure. I was not surprised knowing Liesl. Displayed on my screen was a tall, slender blonde with a flawless complexion. I checked her measurements - 5'11", 32D. God, I always wanted breasts like hers; so envious! Ellie's cheekbones were high and her skin without a wrinkle or blemish. I swiped to the next photo, Ellie modeling a white sting bikini. Just then I noticed our neighbor Michelle looking out her bedroom window. As I turned my head in her direction she backed away from the window. What a nosy little bitch. She always looked into our backyard. Ugh. I lowered myself into the warm, bubbly water to elude her view. As a lowered myself a jet glanced off the inside of my thigh, sending a bolt of electricity through my lower body.

"God that felt good." I thought to myself, desperate for a release after a long day of work.

Swiping to the next photo I adjusted myself so that the jet caressed me. It felt so good as I let out a whimpering moan. The familiar warm feeling was building as I enjoyed the pressure over my bottoms. Gently I pulled my suit to the side to free myself from the constraints of the fabric. I allowed the water jet to take over. Staring at Ellie's busty figure in the white bikini I could feel it coming on. "Oh, oh, ooooohhhh fff...." I moaned as pleasure rippled through my body. The next thing I remember was looking at the dark, starry night. Like that was seriously intense.

"What time is it?" I thought as I totally lost track of time.

Back in the house in my I poured another glass of Napa Chardonnay. As I stopped by the bedroom I grabbed the gift that B bought for me. When I told him about my night with Liesl he was transfixed and loved every minute of it. He also loved that I was using his Fleshlight toy. B was so supportive and encouraged me to explore more. He asked me to show him how I use his toy, which he absolutely loved. Now it's a regular part of our lovemaking. B even bought me a pump so I could stretch her out even bigger. In the past I was always ashamed of how big she was but now I was determined to grow her as much as possible. It became an obsession I guess you could say. I started pumping four days a week, thirty minutes per session. I think it was working...

As I settled by the warmth of the fire I leaned back against the couch. The firelight illuminated my toned body and small breasts as I spread myself out on the towel. Slowly I began to rub coconut oil over my most sensitive area. The familiar feeling of arousal washed over me as I felt my wetness.

Mixing the oil with natural lubrication I gently dragged my fingers up to my clit. As I circled her I could see her protruding farther from my body with each beat of my heart. She was growing proudly in the soft light. I placed the smallest cylinder over my clit. After a couple of pumps the pink head was being pulled from the hood, distinctly visible by the soft light. OMG it felt good, pleasurable but not overwhelming. There is something about watching my clit grow that is a serious ego boost for me. Pump. Pump. My pink head was pulled further into the small tube. Pump. Pump. The pulling sensation was intense now. My pink clit head was fully outside of its hood as it had no more room to stretch. It reached the end of the small cylinder. I released the the pump and admired myself. Placing my thumb above and fingers below I began to stroke the cylinder. The stretching felt so good.

I walked to the kitchen for another glass of Chardonnay. OMG I love Napa Chard! We visit wine country often but that's another story. Stopping by the bathroom I took a moment to admire myself in the mirror. The gym routine was paying off. My shoulder length blonde hair was still wet from the jacuzzi. My tanned body was toned with some muscle definition. My breasts while small were perky. Attached to me was the cylinder filled with my pumped clit. Above that was a neatly groomed patch of natural blond hair. Objectively I looked damn good.

In front of the fire I released the cylinder and removed it. My clit was so sensitive from the pumping. I stroked it between my fingers to restore the blood flow. Getting ready for the bigger cylinder I dripped coconut oil onto her to create a seal. I placed the larger tube around my clit, which made it look small. The bigger cylinder has markings on it - 1, 2, 3 and 4 inches. It is much wider than the smaller version.

Pump. Pump. The pressure drew my clit into the tube, filling it halfway. It's a very pleasurable sensation; a gentle pulling on your most sensitive bits. Was it growing my clit? Maybe. I don't think I was any longer, still a bit more than two inches unpumped. It was getting thicker though. Holding her between my fingers it must be an inch thick.

Pump. Pump. The suction was drawing my head out of my hood as it passed the two inch mark on the cylinder. I could feel my heart beating in my clit as more pressure was applied. Pump. Pump. By now the base of my clit filled the entire width of the tube. God the firm pressure felt good. My tip was now at three inches.

Pump. Pump. OMG the feeling was intense. I was as big as I could get at over three inches in the cylinder. My narcissistic side took over. I had to see myself in the mirror. Detaching the pump I sauntered to the bathroom and turned on the light. What I saw made me even more aroused. There I was, my body is great shape with hard nipples. My clit nearly filled this four inch cylinder between my legs.

"Fuuuck I am so hot." I said out loud.

I wrapped my hand around the cylinder and began a stroking motion. It was long before I was at the cusp of climax. The push and pull on my pumped clit was just too much. "No, not yet. Don't come yet." I told myself.

Topping off my Chard I returned to the living room. After releasing the cylinder my clit was pink and puffy. It was well over two inches in its current state and sensitive to the touch. Rubbing it to restore circulation sent shockwaves through my body. I went to the bedroom and grabbed my new toy, a gift from B. It was like his Fleshlight only much smaller and clear, which I liked. There was a front and a rear opening if you will. Taking off the cap to the toy my clit was becoming erect with anticipation. It lifted away from my body and stretched toward the fire, pointed at a downward angle. My clit felt so hard and the base was especially thick, which was totally helped by the pumping.

My FL was made of soft material with a tight slit and small clit. I pressed the soft skin against me, sharing my wetness with the toy. Moving the toy higher it made contact with my clit, sending pleasure shockwaves through my body. My clit had a mind of its own as it twitched up and down. Slowly I tribbed against the wet pussy, making sloshing noises as it went up and down. I so wanted to penetrate this pussy. It's literally such an ego trip for me.

I pressed my erect clit against the labia and my head popped through, instantly causing my clit to twitch inside the pussy. A rush of pleasure washed over me as I pushed it all the way in. Fuck it was hot to see my pink clit a full two inches into the clear toy.

In. Out. In. Out. I thrust my throbbing clit as deep as I could. It was a tight, pleasurable massage for her. Fuuuuck I love clit penetration. A sucking sound was made with each stroke. I pulled the toy away from my clit. Pop. It twitched in the firelight. Not yet. I'm not going to come yet.

I unlocked my phone - Ellie - Los Angeles, CA - 300,000 followers. I admired her flawless complexing and stared into her clear blue eyes. My left hand drifted lower, one finger in, then two. I needed something inside of me. I lowered the clear pussy onto my sensitive clit. Pop! It slid into the tight love canal.

As I looked at Ellie the walls of the love canal were giving me unimaginable pleasure. The feeling was becoming too much. I couldn't hold it off much longer. Oh my God! "Uh, uh, uh, uh....shit," guttural moans emerged from deep inside of me. The soft firelight illuminated my clit as it throbbed deep in the clear pussy. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, that was intense. I pulled out my clit which was much too sensitive to touch. By now I was so weakened by orgasm I stumbled back to the bedroom. I took one last sip of Napa Chard before hitting the pillow.

It was a beautiful, sunny winter day in SoCal. The forecast was for a high of 74. I merged onto the 405 to meet the girls for brunch. As I crested the pass I wondered to myself what lay ahead on this beautiful day. I was so looking forward to seeing Liesl again. It had been a while. I exited the freeway and drove west toward the beach. There it was - The Leaf - vegan I thought. I had heard good things about this new restaurant. I walked in and it was quiet, typical for LA early on the weekend. I wore a v-neck black t-shirt, accentuating the minimal cleavage I had. Minutes later Liesl walked in.

"Hey girl, how are you?" She said excitedly in her adorable accent as she embraced me. Liesl was wearing her black sports bra and leggings, fresh from yoga. As much as she tried to hide her figure there was no hiding those curves. "God I wish I had her figure." I thought to myself. Liesl was so gorgeous.

I extended the embrace and looked down into her beautiful blue eyes. "It's so great to see you Liesl."

"This is my friend Ellie." Said Liesl. I looked up at Ellie, every bit of her listed 5'11. Just from her initial impression I already knew she would be perfect for our magazine. Ellie wore gray leggings on her toned legs with her blonde hair pulled back. I smiled when I saw her t-shirt - THE FUTURE IS FEMALE - it read in bold black letters, loosely worn and hiding her curves. Her skin was even more flawless in person with no makeup on; still glistening from her workout. She had a button nose, full pink lips and a few light freckles. Her eyes were a piercing, light shade of blue that seemed to look right through me. Ellie's appearance was youthful. She couldn't have been more than 25.

"Hi, I'm Ellie." She said in a cute drawl, catching me off guard.

I embraced her and said "It's so nice to meet you, Liesl told me all about you."

I let go of her and looked deeply into her eyes as she smiled and eventually looked away.

We sat down and chatted about the business. Liesl was getting a lot of work lately. Her photos in the mag from the trip down under were a success, but thats another story ;). She was becoming very popular globally.

Ellie told us about how she grew up and went to school back east. She was discovered in school and began modeling for extra money. After school she moved to the west coast as she has family out here. Not only was she beautiful but also very intelligent.

"So, do you think I have what it takes make the cut for the magazine?" Ellie asked inquisitively. "I'm looking to take my my modeling career to the next level." Which it certainly had for many other young models.

"You know Ellie, you are certainly beautiful enough. You have a great face and body. Nowadays though it's not just looks that gets rookies into the magazine. There are many factors. I will certainly put in a good word to Ms. Diaz, but she has the ultimate say and can be unpredictable." I replied to Ellie.

I had a good relationship with our new editor Ms. Diaz but she always had final say on which models are in the magazine. I was fairly certain that I could get Ellie in.

Upon hearing my response Ellie smiled at me with a sparkle in her eye before looking away. As I took a sip of my coffee I stretched my shoeless foot out under the table. I gently rested my sock on what I thought was Ellie's calf. One second, two seconds, three seconds. No response from Ellie. Finally the leg moved away without as much as a glance.

As we ate the conversation moved to Liesl's personal life. She was now dating some pretty boy pro athlete. I think he was a quarterback or something. It was so Liesl. I just had to laugh. She was such fun.

Once again I moved my foot toward Ellie. Touching her calf I felt an electricity run through my body. I softly rubbed my toes on her calf for a few seconds. Still no reaction! "Just relax!" I told myself." Eventually Ellie pulled her leg away.

"Please excuse me." Ellie said in her drawl. She got up and walked away.

"Liesl, I have to use the restroom also." I said as I got up.

As I opened the door Ellie was in front of the mirror adjusting her hair tie. With my heart beating out of my chest I walked up behind her and put my hands on her waist. She continued as if I wasn't there. As she turned around we stood face to face. I could feel my heart pounding and Ellie was trembling. I looked up and kissed her on the lips. She let out a gentle sigh without reciprocating. I moved forward kissing Ellie against the sink. Her curves pressed against mine. I could feel my arousal building. She began to reciprocate as we locked lips in the bathroom. I was so turned on making out with her. I moved my hands under her t-shirt, up her flat stomach to her still moist sports bra. I held her large breasts in my hands. They were more than a hand full. Ellie pushed her chest forward into me with a soft whimper. Becoming more aroused I pushed my tongue between Ellie's lips. She moaned and pulled back her head.

"Jen, I just can't." She said to me.

Ellie started into my eyes breathing heavily. I nodded my understanding a gave her a peck on the lips before heading back to the table. Liesl was finishing her meal as I returned.

"Refreshed Jen?" Liesl said in her accent without even looking up, accompanied with her wry smile. I could never quite make out if she was joking or not. Regardless she was always in control of me when she wanted to be. There was no doubt about that. Ellie returned to the table quietly. We finished our meal and exchanged contacts.

As we walked through the parking lot Liesl looked at me smiling. "Jen, you ARE going to put in a good work with Ms. Diaz right?"

I nodded and hugged them both goodbye. Then I drove my large SUV to a park down the PCH. Staring at the sunshine glimmering off the waves I tried to make sense in my head what had happened this morning. "What was I doing? How did I become like this?" I thought to myself. I must have dozed off in the sunshine as I awoke a few minutes later.

"Ellie I want to see you tonight." I texted her. There was no reply on her end for an hour.

"I have a dinner date tonight. Not sure I can today." Replied Ellie.

"I would really like to see you Ellie (heart)." I replied. There was no response.

After some time she said "Meet me at my place at 10. My date should be over by then. My address is _______."

My heart skipped a beat seeing the response. Maybe she was into me. I had some time to kill as so I set out about running errands on the west side as I did not want to drive all the way back home. I drove down to the beach city where Ellie lived and took in the sunset. The orange, red and purple sky against the blue water was amazing. Even after living in California for so many years the sunsets still took my breath away.

As darkness set in I checked the time.

"LMK when you are home." I texted Ellie. It wasn't yet 10 o'clock.

"Meet me outside in 15. My roommate has her BF over." She responded.

I pulled into her condo complex. Shortly thereafter Ellie appeared on the stairs. She was wearing a low cut black dress, high heels with a pearl necklace and earrings.

She climbed into my large SUV. "Hey girl!" She said with enthusiasm. Her smile was so perfect. She looked radiant with her blond hair down and red lipstick. She still smelled of perfume from her date.

"I figured why change?" She laughed out loud. "Where are we going?" Laughed Ellie. She was in a more upbeat mood than earlier today.

"How was your date?" I responded.

"It was fun. We went out to dinner. Luke _____, you know him." She said.

Yes I did know him. He's a very good actor. Apparently a lot of them wanted to know Ellie.

"He's a nice guy despite what the media says about him." Ellie elaborated. "Next week we are going out on his yacht. Anyway, where are we going?" She giggled.

I pulled out of the circle not knowing where we would go. I turned into the parking garage and found a spot for my SUV. The smell of Ellie's perfume was intoxicating. She smiled at me from the passenger seat. I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. We kissed for a moment and Ellie slowly pulled back. I could smell the alcohol on her breath.

"I don't know if I can Jen. It's just...I've never done this before." She said softly.

"Ellie, I'm going to make you feel good. If you want me to stop at any time just say so." I said with confidence. OMG I was starting to sound like Liesl. Ellie still had an unsure look on her face.

Ellie turned toward me and our lips met. I pulled her closer as our tongues met passionately. I opened my door and walked over to Ellie's side, helping her out of the seat. I opened the back door of our large SUV. The seats were folded flat and blankets were laid out.

"OMG Jen did you have this all planned out?" She said as she looked around.

I only looked back with a smile. Ellie laid down on the soft blankets while I removed her black pumps. As I moved up her long body I made sure to drag my breasts on her dress. We started to make out again. Lips and tongues were moving furiously. Ellie breathing became heavy. I kissed my way to her ear, then down to her neck.

She sat up and turned around. I helped her unzip her dress as she took it off. Ellie's tan body was so beautiful. Never in my career had I seen such an ideal figure. She was as skinny as a fashion model with large natural breasts. I unhooked her black lace bra. Ellie's seductively revealed her breasts. She was beaming with pride as I stared with envy. They were shaped like teardrops with the nipple pointing slightly down and no tan lines. Clearly Ellie believed in full sun exposure. I caressed her large breast in my hand guiding it into my mouth. Licking around her nipple it began to protrude. I took it into my mouth and applied gentle suction. Ellie whimpered as I flicked her nipple back and forth with my tongue. I removed my shirt somewhat sheepishly in the overwhelming beauty of Ellie, hoping she would like what she saw. Ellie cupped my small breasts and smiled.

Gently I laid her down on the blankets and kissed her flat stomach. Ellie had very fine blonde hair around her navel. I continued my journey south, lifting her long leg into the air. Kissing Ellie's ankle I meandered my way down her shapely leg. I licked the inside of her thigh, then began sucking on her skin causing Ellie to gasp. Slowly I licked around the edge of her lacy, black panties. Slightly pulling her panties to the side I sucked the skin next to her love. Breathing softly over her panties I teased her with soft quick licks. Ellie lifted her hips and I removed her panties. Again I sucked the skin next to her fully shaven love. Her breathing was becoming heavier and I began slowly licking her labia in an up and down motion. With a flat tongue I slowly licked all the way up her love.

jgarc
jgarc
30 Followers
12