Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers

The next intermission song came on—Kanye West's 'Stronger—as Chuck proceeded to talk about 'Diamond's' various strengths and talents—pole dancing, picking the best clothes of any of the girls, the best songs for her set, and so forth. Dan almost laughed knowing he was the one picking out Jen's clothes and songs, wondering if Chuck would have complimented them if he knew the truth.

As Chuck talked, Dan caught movement out of the corner of his eye and saw Chuck's hand had move to the inside of Jen's left upper thigh, slowly stroking her bare skin back and forth. Seeing his rival's hand so intimately on his fiancée's leg, Dan tried to get control of his emotions by downing his drink, forgetting it was pure bourbon as he shook his head to clear the burn.

"That's my boy, just like old times," Chuck said, as he waved John for another drink for all of them. Jen started to decline but Chuck would not have any of it, "Nonsense, finish that before your next one gets here." Although it was spoken as a quiet comment, Dan knew Chuck well enough to recognize an order from a boss to his employee and realized Jen had come to the same conclusion as she downed her drink.

By Jen's demeanor and purposely acting as if Dan were a stranger she obviously agreed with Dan's decision to not let Chuck know about their relationship. As such, he kept quiet, although he kept glancing down between her legs as Chuck's hand move up further to the hem of her shorts, his thumb moving in circles, occasionally brushing Jen's crotch through her leather hot pants.

Their attention was momentarily drawn to the stage as Mary came out in a little school girl uniform, strutting to Crazy Town's 'Lollipop Porn.' Dan recognized her outfit as one he had picked out for Jen and almost said something about Mary borrowing it, but realized with Chuck there, he could not give away he knew the girls.

As he began to turn his attention back to the stage movement again out of the corner of his eye caught his attention and he looked down to see Chuck's hand in Jen's crotch as his little finger slowly massaged her thigh, his thumb almost wedge in her crotch.

Looking up, Dan saw Chuck staring directly at him with a smile. As if mesmerized, Dan looked back down and watched as Chuck slowly pulled Jen's thigh, spreading her legs. Dan could not believe what was happening as he looked back up at Chuck's smiling face, who winked at Dan.

Nodding his head forward slightly away from the stage, Dan turned and saw a group of guys watching them—or more succinctly Jen's crotch—as Chuck pulled her legs apart before them. Looking back down, Dan could not believe his eyes as he saw Chuck's thumb moving up and down stroking the middle seamed crotch of Jen's hot pants.

Glancing up at Jen, he saw her sitting still as a statue, her eyes transfixed at Mary's dance routine. Dan knew she was not even seeing Mary dance, instead feeling every stroke of Chuck's thumb, but not wanting to make a scene in front of her new boss.

Looking back at the table of guys, Dan saw them lift their drinks in thanks to Chuck as they continued to watch him stroke the inside of Jen's crotch through her shorts. Dan again looked at Jen's face, seeing her gaze still transfixed on the stage. He lowering his gaze and froze as he saw her nipples sharply outlined through the leather bustier! Her breasts rose and fell in deep breaths and Dan forced himself to swallow, realizing Jen was aroused and hoping Chuck did not notice.

Dan looked back at Chuck who smiled, winking at Dan as if to say, "Told you so," while his other hand that had been wrapped around her waist rubbed slide around to Jen's bare stomach, stroking it while she sat stoically on his lap.

Dan continued to stare, his gaze alternating between the guys in front of them to Chuck's blatant liberties being taken on Jen. A moment of silence caught his attention as he realized Mary's song had ended without him realizing it as Chuck spoke up. "Diamond, would you be a good girl and move to my other leg, this one's starting to fall asleep," he laughed.

Jen switched position—now facing away from Dan with her back towards him, as he noticed she was now facing another group of guys who had been fairly loud all night. Dan's attention was briefly brought back to the stage as Kitten's next song—Black Buddafly's 'Rock-a-Bye'—began. Turning back to Chuck who again smiled at Dan, he saw Chuck's right hand moved down in front of Jen. From the expressions and cheers from the other table of guys across from Jen's new position, Dan knew Chuck was continuing his stroking of her crotch while she sat on his lap.

John returned with a tray of drinks, bringing not one, but two drinks each for both Dan and Jen. Dan was suddenly grateful as he downed the first one almost in one gulp. Chuck laughed, giving him the proverbial "Atta boy!" as Jen handed her empty glass to John. As she took the first glass she almost downed it as fast as he did to Chuck's chuckle.

As Jen took her third drink in her hand, Dan saw movement by his leg and watched transfixed as Chuck's hand snaked around Jen's waist, slowly stroking her bare back as his fingers moved lower to the waistband of her shorts to the slight indent of her spine. Gazing up, he saw Chuck again smiling as he again winked at Dan, who looked down amazed as Chuck's hand slipped underneath Jen's waistband, his whole hand disappearing beneath the leather. Dan stared transfixed while his rival's hand cupped and groped his fiancée's ass beneath her shorts!

Jen was pissed off at him obviously, but she would not normally allow anybody—particularly her boss—feel her up like this. He was at a loss for words as he remained mesmerized watching Chuck's hands work both Jen's ass and crotch, while the group of guys across from them continued to show their appreciation by cheering.

The intermission song—David Guetta's 'Baby When the Light'—came on as Mary left the stage, but Dan's attention was still focused on Chuck's hands feeling both the front and back of his fiancée's body. In the back of his mind he realized he had missed Mary's entire set, but his attention was too focused on the display between him and Chuck.

The other table was becoming louder, now making lewd comments heard above the intermission song. Comments such as "My cock can do more than that thumb" and so forth drifted to Dan's ears. He was completely at a loss, not knowing what to do. Still, this was Jen's territory, and trusting in her, he remained silent, but the pit in his stomach got deeper and deeper as he just sat there as Chuck felt her up.

Chuck continued for a bit until the song slowly came to an end and then spoke in the silence.

"Diamond," Chuck said, catching both of their attention. Chuck grinned, but Dan was uncertain if it was from his startled jerk or Jen's as he continued. "Gregg has told me there's no vice here tonight, so why don't you go over to the table across from us and show the guys some appreciation for their patronage."

The statement was made almost as a whisper, just barely audible over the noise of the crowd and the ending of the song as Jen slowly stood up to the cheer of the table of rowdy guys.

In the brief silence before the next set, Chuck's voice came out, "Oh, and I don't think you'll need these," he said as he reached up, unzipping both sides of Jen's shorts simultaneously, letting them fall to the ground.

Jen stood there in her lace thong, bustier, and boots as Dan saw the eager expressions on the guys across from her. She started to walk over to them when Chuck grabbed her hand, "Oh, and one other thing dear, do not come back here without at least a $300.00 tip!" he grinned at her.

Dan gasped aloud at the comment, and even Jen's eyes widened in surprise at the unheard price for a table dance. Typically dances were $30.00, with a good tip earning the girls another $10.00. Sometimes if they had a particularly randy customer and went topless they might even get away with $50.00, but a $300.00 table dance was unexpected. Even somebody as good a dancer as Jen would have a hard time pulling it off as Dan guessed she would have to dance through the entire set of songs.

Then Dan's mind registered on the implications. Basically Chuck was telling her to do a set in the crowd. With this realization came the other part of Chuck's statement, "Gregg has told me there's no vice here tonight," as Dan grasped Chuck's intent, telling Jen to go as far as she wanted. He continued to stare stupidly at Jen as she nodded to Chuck and swayed over to the table.

Seeing movement on the stage, he realized one of the other girls, Gen (as opposed to Jen) whose stage name was Emerald had walked onto the stage. Dan had also helped her put together her sets, so wondered which one she was dancing to tonight, and as the first beats of the music came on, he felt his heart sink, knowing this was one of her slow sets—and one of the longer ones the girls used.

Dan could hear Chuck's deep quiet laughter as he felt his back slapped, "I'm telling you 3-D, that is going to be my biggest money maker!"

Noticing Gen wearing a belly dancer's outfit, he barely noticed her start her routine as he turned back to the more important main event of his fiancée. Dan watched aghast as Jen whispered to the guys at the table and seeing their eager nods knew what their answer on whether they wanted a table dance or not was.

Dan did not know what to expect as the first song, Massive Attack's 'Teardrop' slowly started playing. Glancing next to him, he saw Chuck was also watching Jen with his full attention...

As the music started slowly, Jen—or he should say Diamond as she was in full stripper mode—moved her hips, swaying to the steady beat of the music. Her hands ran up her hips, moving in front of her until they were raised over her head. Her body swayed as she spread her legs apart in what Dan knew was in preparation for her leaning back away from the table, knowing her pelvis would be thrust forward to them. As predicted she leaned back, arching her body until she was arched backwards, her hands and chest thrust towards Dan and Chuck while her pelvis was blatantly in front of the table who cheered in response.

She slowly stood up—Dan again amazed at her body's strength as she ran her hands over her arms, her chest, her hips, sliding her palms down to her thighs. Turning away from the table, she continued sliding down to grasp her ankles as her almost bare ass pointed straight in their direction of the table.

Jen looked up at Dan who was as engrossed as everybody else as she continued to sway, bent over with her hands around her ankles. Her hips undulated side to side as her ass and crotch moved directly in front of the guys to their enjoyment.

Slowly standing up, she shimmied around until she was again facing the table, moving her hands over her body slowly. She started sinking down slowly until she was crouched in front of one guy, her legs spread apart, her hips continuing to sway seductively. Dan could tell by the gaze of the guy in front of her he was staring at her crotch pressed tightly against the thong's material as Diamond's hands moved over her thighs and knees.

Slowly rising, she continued to sway, in a half crouch, rubbing her ass against the guy's legs as she again turned and crouched down over his lap. Standing up and turning around again to face him, she took his hands, placing them on her hips as the song slowly played its melodic beat.

Bending down, Diamond whispered something in his ear and he numbly nodded his head. As she whispered, her hips never stopping swaying as his hands held her hips back and forth. Straightening back up she raised her hands through her hair, slowly letting it fall around her shoulders as she continuing to dance to the seductive music.

Dan glanced around and saw everybody in the crowd was watching Diamond, Emerald's set barely being observed while she danced. Thankfully, the lights shining on the stage prevented Gen from noticing she was not the main attraction; however, Dan caught the eyes of several of the other girls working the floor as they slowly shook their heads—whether in denial or to tell him to stop it or not to do anything, he knew not as he continued to watch Diamond dance.

Diamond's hands slowly moved down to her chest, and Dan could tell by the guys' eyes in front of her she was squeezing her tits through the bustier, either together to show her cleavage or palming them he knew not, but they stared transfixed as her body continued to sway.

Rising up, she again bent down and whispered something into the one of the other guys' ears and he eagerly nodded, the song slowly ending.

As the next song, Velvet Acid Christ's 'Slut' started to play, Diamond slowly turned around, her eyes closed as she reached around her front. Dan slowly gulped as he watched enthralled as she undid her bustier, letting it springing free in front of her, baring her chest to everybody.

Most table dances in the main room were fully clothed; however, he had seen some go topless. Dan was only mildly concerned as Diamond danced, her bare breasts swaying with her movement. Usually she held off going topless until she was in a private room, saying she earned more through quality, not quantity, but tonight was obviously different. Even some of the regulars showed surprised as he caught a few glances in his direction from those knowing him and Diamond were an item.

As the music played, Diamond's hands slowly began stroking her breasts, then moving to her waist as she turned around. Even from this distance, Dan could see her nipples standing straight out, both from the air of the club and her obvious excitement. Facing sideways, her hands went in front of her again as she massaged her chest to the guys cheers.

Dan glanced to the stage and saw Gen smiling, obviously thinking the cheers were for her dance routine as she continued to dance. Dan turned back to Diamond who was slowly turning in his direction. As she turned towards him, his mouth almost fell open as he saw she had both her nipples tightly held between her thumb and forefinger, moving her breasts in a circular motion as she danced.

He could not believe how blatant Diamond was with this dance. It was totally out of character for her, and he no longer attributed it to her being pissed at him as he glanced at Chuck, who had a big grin on his face as he watched Diamond sensually undulate to the music.

Dan then realized he no longer was referring to her as Jen, but Diamond, wondering when he had become absorbed in the fantasy.

As if in a trance, she bent down to one of the guys, his eyes transfixed on her bare breasts swinging freely in front of him as she again whispered something in his ear. Immediately his eyes jumped to her face as he eagerly nodded. Dan grasped she was slowly increasing the price of the dance, telling the guys she would be going further and further with each price hike. He silently applauded her intuitiveness to meet her boss' limit, both ashamed and amazed wondering how far she would go.

Turning back around facing away from him, Diamond lowered herself into the guy's lap, rubbing her ass up and down his crotch as if fucking him slowly. Instinctively he reached to her hips, almost pulling away as Diamond's hands sought his; however it was not to push him away everybody realized as she raised his hands up her sides and in front of her, pressing his palms against her breasts and allowing him to massage her bare tits!

Dan looked over at Chuck who grinned back at Dan, "Don't worry, I had the bouncers check for vice, so this is a pretty safe crowd, and nobody's going to complain with a show like this, eh?" he laughed. His attention immediately turned back to Jen as she slowly rubbed dry humped the guy's lap, his hands firmly kneading her breasts, squeezing them mercilessly.

Diamond's hands moved over the man's, helping him massage her breasts as the song slowly ended, the crowd erupting in applause and cheers. Dan quickly glanced at Emerald on stage, whose smile obviously showed she thought the cheers were for her, as his gaze moved back to Diamond.

Dan watched amazed as the guy pinched her nipples, her response being to lean back into his chest, tilting her head back against his shoulder as her mouth parted.

After what seemed like forever, but was probably only seconds, Diamond slowly stood up, bending over the next guy and whispering to him. At his vigorous nod, she sat on his lap like the previous guy. This time, without her prompting he grabbed her chest, working her breasts like a masseuse as he continued where the other guy left off.

Diamond once again rocked her hips, dry humping him as he had his way with my fiancée's breasts. Instead of guiding him with her hands, she had them gripped on the sides of the chair, letting him have free reign with his way with her as the song ended.

The next song, Puscifer's 'Rev 22-20 -- Dry Martini Mix' came on, and Diamond's body began to undulate sensually to the slow music.

Diamond—Dan could no longer think of her as anything but the stripper—leaned backwards against the guy's chest, saying something over his shoulder to the group of guys sitting at the table. With her head tilted back like that, her breasts thrust up and the guy whose lap she was sitting on wasted no time continuing to squeeze them. Dan stared in awe at the hands over each of his fiancée's breasts, almost resembling a baker kneading tanned dough as the guy roughly clenched the soft yielding flesh.

As if oblivious to the manipulation of her breasts, Diamond continued talking to the guys behind her, her head leaning back over his shoulder. She said something else and apparently everybody standing around heard her as they all said loudly "Hell yeah" as she smiled at them, her hips slowly swaying in the guy's lap. Still leaning back, Dan watched as the guy suddenly pinched both nipples between his fingers causing her to moan loudly, heard even from Dan's seat over the crowd as they cheered.

After a moment she regained her composure and slowly stood up to the reluctant groan of the guy whose lap she had been in. Turning towards him smiling, she hooked her thumbs underneath the bands of her thong and Dan's heart stopped.

"Surely she wouldn't," he thought as she slowly moved the thong back and forth away from her body in time to the music, her hips moving with the steady beat.

Slowly turning around and facing Dan and Chuck, they watched mesmerized as Diamond bent down lowering the thong to the floor! Behind her, the guys cheered, getting a full view of her exposed pussy as the material sprang away from her crotch and she kicked it off with her booted feet.

Dan was entranced and shocked, as none of the girls went bottomless in the public crowd. Although the club allowed full nudity on the stage, the crowd was too unpredictable to be around without a bit of distance for such exposer. Even on the stage Jen had never gone so far, always wearing a thong even in the private rooms where she had gone topless. Now here she was wearing nothing but her thigh-high spiked boots as she gyrated before the gathered crowed, in awe of her perfect nude body.

Dancing around the table seductively, Dan watched in amazement as one guy, then another began to rub her ass and thighs, no longer mindful of the club rules of no touching as Diamond gave them full freedom to touch her. A few times she would bend down towards somebody as they blatantly grabbed her hanging breasts, squeezing her nipples to her obvious delight before shifting on to the next guy.

Diamond eventually stood up and contemplated the group of guys. Somehow making up her mind, she swayed over to one and straddled his lap, her bare ass jutting out between his legs. From Dan's angle, even at this distance he could see the hard-on the guy was sporting through his jeans as she lowered herself into his lap, straddling his legs and hooking her ankles around the legs of the chair.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers