Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers

In confusion Jen grasped the pole, automatically doing pirouettes around it to test its stability. Her body instantly reacted to the music as she became absorbed in her dancing, her nudity no longer bothering her. She pulled her legs up, fanning them out as she inverted herself and came down in a triple spin, barely comprehending her having spread her legs nude in front of these men as she worked the pole.

Instead of being upset at her situation, Jen felt her blood speed up, wanting to please these men. Continuing her routine, she slid down the pole, rolling over and sliding her belling across the stage. She slowly got up starting with a body wave, sliding her ass up the pole. Wrapping herself around the cool metal, she began climbing up it. Grasping firmly with her hands, Jen slowly raised her lower body straight out in a flagpole maneuver. Her breasts proudly stuck out, 'defying gravity' as Dan said as Jen then lowered her body, completing a fairy jump by spinning upright around the pole by only her hands, her feet still in the air.

She came down whipping her hair around as she crawled to the edge of the stage just as the song ended. Immediately the next song, New Boyz' 'Backseat' came on and Jen stood up, swinging her hips to the beat of the song. She enjoyed this song, quickly becoming utterly absorbed into it.

The arousal she had before grew as she stood up, seeing the men watching her with lust so she strutted towards them. Starting with the first one she began a lap dance for him, turning around and sticking her ass towards him and bending down, her tits falling forward in view of the men on the other side of the small room while hips swayed in the guy's lap.

Jen gasped as she felt a pair of hands rest on her upper thighs, quickly sliding up to squeeze her ass as she stood up, responding to his touch by popping her cheeks before him. Her gasp quickly turned into a moan as her butt was massaged, the rasp of his hands against her bare ass sending a thrill through her body and focusing between her legs. Jen danced a few more seconds with the guy squeezing her ass before turning towards the next guy.

She straddled his leg, facing him as her butt clenched against his knee undulated on his leg. She raised her hands over her head as she moved, her mind registering shock at the sudden feeling of a pair of hands squeezing her breasts. The sudden unexpected, but pleasant, sensation caused her to moan as the man began to roughly knead her breasts. Jen was caught up in her lust and sensuality of the moment as she ground her crotch on the guys lap as he felt her up.

She eventually rose up to his disappointment and moved to the next guy, repeating her dance as with the first guy. Again she felt her ass groped, only this time her cheeks were spread apart as the guy exposed her button-shaped anus. Jen stepped forward in surprise, quickly moving on to the next guy on the next loveseat with another man.

With this guy she reached down and grabbed his knees, spread his legs apart and began dancing between them. As she moved he stared straight into Jen's eyes and she had never felt so alive as she put her hands on his shoulders and bent forward, her tits falling before him as the song ended.

Just as Gary's voice came over the sound system with "Gentlemen, Crystal!" Jen gasped as the man she was leaning over grasped both her breasts and leaned forward, sucking on her left nipple. Jen could only stand there as the man kneaded her breasts and sucked her nipple, hearing the clapping of the other men around her.

"I think we should test the next room's pole," the large man said behind her, breaking her lust-filled moment as Jen pulled away, her nipple glistening with spittle as the man continued, "or else none of us are going to be doing any more work," he laughed.

Jen was led into the next room. This room was not as completed as the first one, still lacking carpeting and missing a sofa; however, what caught her instant attention were the carpeting workers putting in the carpet, seeing the rude guy grinning right at her.

The way he looked at her made her more aware of her nudity than ever as she fidgeted uncomfortably under his gaze.

The large man obviously did not like the other man either as he escorted Jen directly to the pole telling her, "Just one dance and we'll go to the next room."

Jen was thankful, her mind again registering shock as he 'helped' her up on the small stage, his hand once again encompassing her ass as one finger wedge into her crack and rested directly on her anus. She was not as shocked as before as a small thrill ran through her at the sudden intimacy.

Turning on the sound, the first song of Jemisha's set came on as she began pirouetting around the pole to the beat of Juelz Santana's Whistle Song.

Jen's hips swayed wildly in rhythm to the song, once again uncontrollably immersed in the song as she climbed the pole, inverting herself and dropping down as she flipped her body landing back on her feet as the men applauded. She twirled once around the pole before taking a leap and swinging around the pole in a backslide, coming to rest on her butt, the cold surface of the stage refreshing.

Jen split her legs towards the appreciative men as she twisted her body back up in a fan kick around the pole, winding her body around it faster and faster in a cradle spin, coming to rest on the floor just as the song ended.

Immediately the big man was there to take her to the next room. The carpeting men begged for more, but the big man told them they were testing the poles and nothing else.

As they left the room and headed down the hallway to the next the big man told Jen how none of the workers liked Tim, repeating the same thing she heard earlier. She was just thankful to leave, as the man's presence made her nervous with the way he looked at her, as well as his rudeness.

The next room was completed like the first as she was led to the stage. This time Jen was prepared for her 'assistance' on the stage; however, she still felt an odd thrill course through her as the man's finger rested against her ass. As he moved away she began dancing to the next song in Tiger's set, Nelly Furtado's 'Say It Right.'

Jen felt her blood pounding in unusual desire as she swayed sensually around the pole, doing similar maneuvers as before. She once again became oddly absorbed in the music, letting it control her movements as she danced. She was so immersed in dancing to the pole that she barely comprehended the men in the room, and all too soon the song was over as she completed the routine facing away from the crowd and looking over her shoulder smiling as she jutted her ass to the applause of the men.

The next song came on and Jen was surprised it was another Juelz Santana song, the steady rhythm of 'Oh Yes' playing as she realized this was Jemisha's practice tape, so repeated groups were not unusual. Again the fast music throbbed through her rushing blood as she stood up and moved to the seated men.

She noted the guys had seated in the same positions as the first room, so started moving towards one of the guys she had yet to dance for, determined to give each of them attention. This man was seated on a loveseat with another man, both of the smiling as Jen sashayed to them, her hips swinging exaggeratedly to the beat, her breasts thrust before her.

As she reached him, she prepared to spin around when she was caught off guard at his rough hands grabbing her waist, awkwardly pulling her into his lap. At the same time she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders pulling her backwards until she found herself lying across both men's laps.

She looked up at the two men's smiling faces feeling the first man's hands resting on her stomach and thigh, while the other guy had one hand on the back of her head, the other on her arm. Completely caught up in the psychological rush of her 'stripper mode,' Jen began undulating her body, doing her best to dance while lying in their laps.

She gasped as the first man suddenly grabbed her breasts, kneading them while she tried her best to dance across their laps.

The man continued to knead her breasts, his fingers flicking over her nipples causing her to gasp in response. Finally in order to stop the intense feeling of being groped she rolled around, lying on her stomach across their laps, her breasts safely pressed against the second man's laps.

Too late she realized her mistake as Jen felt her ass squeezed, the first man massaging her butt as she tried to body wave across their laps. It was difficult at best and Jen made the best of the situation as she writhed across their laps, doing her best to ignore the incredible sensation of her ass being squeezed.

Jen felt a sharp thrill of lust pour through her as the man squeezing her ass unexpectedly ran a finger down her slit, her arousal getting the best of her as she felt his finger cover with her moisture. The added lubrication caused his finger to part her labia as he pushed down, sliding across her clit. In response Jen's head tilted forward, her hair spilling to the floor as she let out a gasp as her hips violently moved in rhythm to the man's strokes.

Jen was so absorbed in her desire she was ready to let him have his way with her, but thankfully—or regrettably—the song ended, bringing her back to her senses as she rolled off the men's laps to her knees.

Jen could no longer control the feelings coursing through her, but she had enough of her mental faculties left to get up and move to the next two men, absently swaying her hips to Rihanna's 'S&M Remix' began to play.

This time she moved between the men, dancing for both of them, afraid to be caught in the same predicament as before. The men obviously knew what she was doing as they groaned in remorse, but kept their eyes on her as she swayed rapidly between them, alternating eye contact with both of them.

Again, as if pre-conditioned by a hypnotist, she became completely absorbed in the music, jutting her hips back and forth dancing seductively. Jen turned towards one man, bending towards his lap as she stuck her ass out to the other, placing her hands on her knees for support.

Suddenly her breasts exploded with pleasure as the man she was leaning towards grabbed both her nipples between his fingers.

Jen sucked in a gasp as immediately her mind shattered again as the other man's finger sank into her wet pussy. With her lungs full of air it was impossible to hide the loud "Ahh!" leaving her mouth as the man's finger—lubricated by her arousal—began to move in and out of her drenched pussy.

Without thinking Jen's body began to instinctively move back and forth, the double pleasure of her nipples being squeezed and being fingered any propriety she may have had. Jen vaguely realized she was rocking back and forth in time to the song, her body swaying and undulating to the beat while she was being pleasured front and back.

The finger in her pussy sped up, moving in double-time to the song as Jen felt her body building up to an inescapable orgasm. Completely out of control, just as the last "S-S-S-and-M-M-M" came across the speakers Jen's body flooded with release, her pussy clinching around the man's finger, her moan of release uncontrollable.

"Oh God!" she cried out, unable to do anything but lean her weight on her arms resting on her knees, while her breasts continued to be squeezed by the man in front of her.

Jen felt the finger slide out of her soaked pussy, feeling a brief moment of remorse at the loss before her better sense caught up to her and she stood up embarrassed. The men in the room were clapping around her as her consciousness once again became aware of her audience.

She turned to the men sitting before her watching as the one to her left shoved his finger under the other guy's nose, obviously to show off. Then Jen watched enthralled as the man looked at her and deliberately put his finger in his mouth, sucking her fluids off it.

Jen felt her body tighten in response to the blatantly sexual action, thankful as the next song came on and bringing her back to her senses as she reflexively moved to the next two men.

Her body was so turned on, it was easy to get into the rhythm of DMX' 'Party Up.' All of Jemisha's songs were typically rap and hip-hop as Jen easily began swaying to the song.

This time Jen stayed back from the two men, keeping her senses and not wanting to get caught up in another situation as with the last couple of men. The guys on the sofa were obviously disappointed, but it was a testament to Jen's dancing they did not complain as she worked her body for them.

Jen's mind was still in turmoil after her orgasmic release at a stranger's finger—the second time in her life in two days—as she swayed to the music, her thoughts in shambles.

Although her mind was fuzzy her body responded to the song as a professional dancer, swaying and moving to the rhythmic song. Jen glided her hands over her skin cupping her breasts, then sliding down to her stomach. Swiveling around she bent forward at the waist, hearing the "Oh yeah" comments from both guys comprehending them staring at her wetted slit.

Acknowledging there was nothing she could do about it, Jen continued dancing to the song. These were the last two men to dance for besides the large man who was their boss, so as the song was coming to an end Jen began to think about moving to the large man.

Suddenly Jen was enwrapped in a huge mountain of flesh as the subject of her thoughts put his arms around her. Looking up and over her shoulder, the man whispered to her, "You've already earned your $500, I just wanted to personally thank you," he grinned.

Jen looked up at him questioningly, the back of her mind recognizing Lady Gaga's 'You and I' beginning to play as she distantly wondered whose set was playing.

Her mind immediately flooded with a thousand sensations as one large hand grasped her breast, the other hand rubbing her flat stomach. Jen moaned lightly at the sensation of her breast totally engulfed by the large man's hand.

It was almost expected—and anticipated—when the man's hand slid down her stomach, moving between Jen's legs. His fingers brushed lightly over her the small streak of hair Jen had left after her Brazilian waxing before moving down further.

Completely caught up in her lust Jen unconsciously spread her stance, giving the man full access as his hand slid down. Without any preamble his finger immediately sank into Jen's pussy. His thumb began to slide across her clit and Jen's hips jerked uncontrollably.

Chuckling at her response, the man began stroking it in time to the song. Jen was no longer in control as her knees loosened, held up completely by one hand roughly grasping her breast while the other fingered her mercilessly.

As the man's finger plunged in and out of her pussy, Jen lazily opened her eyes, not realizing she had closed them. All the men were standing around her, watching their boss have his way with her—and she could do nothing. Her body was utterly caught up in the sensation as the song beat through her body, the smell of men and sawdust permeating the air.

Just as the night before Jen was caught up in pure lust, giving the man free reign to do as he pleased. She could do nothing but respond with gasps and moans as her hips jerked, barely conscious of the song building up to its conclusion as the man's large finger slid into her canal, vigorously finger fucking her.

Jen again looked forward at the other men's lustful gazes on her feeling further aroused as she let go, moaning loudly, and her hips moving quickly in response to the man's finger moving in and out. The feeling was indescribable, her vaginal muscles stretched by just a finger. It was with a moment of shame that she realized the man's finger was larger than Dan's penis, but her lust overcame her shame as she let her body go, on full display before the men.

One man moved to get a better look and Jen saw her reflection in the mirror, the man's beefy arms around her, one hand harshly squeezing her breast—the skin almost purple from his tight grasp—as his other hand rapidly jerked back and forth between her legs. She watched as her flushed body writhed in response to the vigorous manipulation of her pussy.

Suddenly a dam broke and Jen came harder than she had ever in her life. She felt her entire body go limp as her entire body quivered in response, a loud prolonged"Ohhhhh" coming from her lips as her legs squeezed together instinctively, her vaginal muscles clamping down as if to milk the finger like a cock.

Jen could feel the cool air on the inside of her legs, realizing she was covered in her own juices as the man pulled out his finger, moving it immediately to his mouth.

"Ma'am, that was well worth it, so the boys and I threw in another $250," he said, handing a stack of cash to Jen, who could barely comprehend what he was saying as she tried to keep her feet beneath her.

Trying to grasp her mind around the situation, even to comprehend what had just happened the door to the room flew open as Mary rushed in saying, "Damn, there you are, you're sets up!" Then she looked at Jen standing shakily, naked in just her high-heeled sandals.

Jen's dazed look registered something as Mary moved towards Jen asking, "Are you alright? Do I need to get Brutus?"

Jen shook her head mumbling, "No, no it's alright. I was just giving them a lap dance," she said feebly while the men began silently filing out of the room, obviously to finish their work.

"Well, you look like way too many shots of vodka," Mary whispered. "What happened?" she asked.

Jen again just shook her head, not wanting to talk about what had just occurred. She asked about what Mary said concerning the set as Mary's eyes came wide opened.

"Shit, you're set's about to begin, Gary just put on a quick Gaga interlude so we could look for you, but he's going to announce you in a second, where's your clothes?" she asked.

Gary's voice came across the speakers again, "And now Gentlemen, the moment you've finally been waiting for again all afternoon!"

"Fuck, he's starting the asshole," Mary said. "You're going to have to do this one nude honey," she said, escorting Jen out of the room as they hurried down the hall to the main club.

It had been ingrained into them all these years to never be late or even miss a set without expecting a heavy fine. The one job of a stripper was to dance on stage, everything else—including lap dances—were secondary. Jen would not be surprised at a hefty fine in Mr. DeWight's contract as her and Marry hurriedly came out of the VIP door into the club.

Gary's voice came out of the sound system, "I again introduce, Diamond!" as the men started cheering.

As the song started playing, Jen realized she had to make her entrance through the crowd, thankful of the steps now leading up the stage.

The first song started—Madonna's 'Justify My Love'—as Jen stuffed the wad of bills from the men into Mary's hands telling her to find her outfit and walked seductively to the stage.

The closest men immediately noticed her, yelling and hollering in excitement as they saw her completely nude as Jen continued walking through the crowd towards the stage. Several times her ass was grabbed, but she continued walking, her sole goal to reach the stage, her mind still muddled after being sexually exploited in the back room.

Jen walked up the stairs to the stage, the men still cheering and hollering at her naked form in the bright house lights as she grasped the pole, winding herself around it. After what had just happened and her multiple sexual releases by strangers, she no longer cared she was dancing naked. Even though it was something she had avoided for years, the last two days made it feel natural as Jen gave into the sultry music, grinding and working the pole.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers