Las Vegas Vacation Ch. 2

Story Info
Rob and Mary continue their adventures with Carl and Georgia.
11.2k words
81k
19
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,036 Followers

At the end of Part 1 Mary and I had just realized that our love for each other was strong enough to allow us to deal with the emotions generated by our having had sex with Carl and Georgia. This realization came to us as I made love to Mary immediately after Carl had finished pumping a load of his seed into her.

Part 2 of this story picks up from where Part 1 stopped. I had just rolled off Mary and was sitting up against the head board of the bed. It was at this point that we became aware that Carl and Georgia had been watching us make love.

STILL WEDNESDAY

The two of them were sitting there smiling at us. Carl said, "Watching the two of you make love that way makes me very happy. It is gratifying to see that Georgia and I have been able to open you two up to the possibilities of sharing and see that you have learned that you can have sex with a different partner and still love each other as long as it is done in a sharing way.

Then Georgia got up and suggested That we should clean up and go have lunch by the pool. I had to admit that I needed the break. I also needed to be alone with Mary so we could talk about what was happening. Mary and I got dressed quickly and headed back to our room.

When we got to the room Mary spoke first, "I think we need to talk about all that has happened."

We sat down in the chairs on opposite sides of the small table staring at each other. I said, "Why don't you start. After all you made the choice to go off with Carl that started us down this path."

Mary's face flushed in embarrassment and I reached across the table and took her hands in mine and said, "Everything will be okay. Just tell me what happened."

Mary cleared her throat and started, "I don't exactly know how or why this happened. I guess it started yesterday afternoon when you told me that you thought Carl and Georgia were swingers. At first I couldn't believe what you were telling me. To me swinging was something from the seventies. Like when couples went to parties and swapped sex partners. I didn't really think that anyone did that anymore. If I had believed you at the time I would have been shocked and would have insisted that we avoid them. I was still trying to understand how you could think they were swingers when we began to make love. As you got me aroused I started to fantasize about what it would be like to have sex with Carl. I never really thought about you having sex with Georgia. My fantasy had me very aroused and I had a terrific orgasm. Immediately afterward I figured that it was the passion of our love making that made the fantasy exciting not the other way around.

"Then when we took our nap I had a dream about Carl seducing me. When I woke up I couldn't remember much of the dream except that it was about having sex with Carl and I woke up horny. As we showered and dressed to go out I kept thinking that this constant feeling of sexual excitement would pass but it didn't.

"As we played cards last evening I kept thinking about how much I wanted to go back to our room and make love to you but for some reason I didn't tell you how I felt. As horny as I was I still had no thoughts of having sex with Carl. Besides, I still didn't believe that you were right about them."

I interrupted her here to ask, "When did you decided that you wanted to have sex with Carl?"

"Please let me tell this my way. I need to explain how this all happened so that you will understand and I need to make some sense of this for myself too."

I said, "Go ahead. I'll be quiet."

"When we finally headed to the lounge to meet Carl and Georgia I began to get uncomfortable. I was thinking about the dream I had and wondering if somehow Carl would know. It was a silly thought and I knew that but I couldn't get it out of my head. When we got to the lounge and they weren't there yet I felt relieved. I was hoping that they wouldn't show up. As we sat waiting I started to think, 'What if Rob is right? What if they are swingers?' This thought, rather than upsetting me, somehow excited me. At the time I wasn't thinking of having sex with Carl, but the idea that he may try and seduce me was exciting.

"Well, when Carl and Georgia arrived my nervousness and tension disappeared within just a few minutes. It looked as thought last night was going to be a repeat of the night before. We would have a few drinks and a few laughs and go back to our rooms. My worry that Carl would somehow know I had a sexual dream about him was gone.

"Then Carl asked me to dance. I wasn't at all concerned as we walked to the dance floor. As we danced Carl made small talk about what they had done during the afternoon and about how hot it was outside.

"Then out of the blue Carl says, 'Here's a bit of information that may surprise you, Georgia and I are into sharing.'

"I think I already had an idea, but I asked him what he meant anyway and he said, 'When Georgia and I meet a couple who's company we enjoy we like to have them join us for sex. Basically we swap sex partners with them.' Carl looked me in the eyes and asked, 'Dose this shock you?'

"I should have been shocked but because of your stated suspicions, I was only mildly surprised when he said that. The funny thing was that rather then being repulsed by what he said I was intrigued and interested in hearing more. So I told Carl that I was a little surprised but not shocked. I asked him how do you get the other couple to participate.

"Carl just laughed and said 'It's not too difficult, We ask the couple to go with out us to someplace where there's dancing. Then I ask the other man's wife to dance and I leave Georgia with the husband. Once I have the woman on the dance floor I tell her about our intentions and explains the joys of swinging.'

"I asked him if that is what he was doing with me and he said, 'Absolutely.' Then Carl looked directly into my eyes and said, 'I would like very much to make love to you. Just think, after all your years of marriage, always having sex with the same partner, here is a chance to open yourself up to something new and share a beautiful sexual experience with another couple. Just think, you can experience the excitement of having sex with a new partner without the guilt of cheating because you husband will be with Georgia having a similar experience.'

"During the second dance Carl pulled me closer to him and started to whisper things to me. He said, 'You are a very attractive and sexy woman. When Georgia and I saw the two of you in the casino yesterday I was immediately taken with you. And you want to know what really hooked me? We were sitting in the hallway leading to the elevators. We were near the stairs that go up to the casino. So from where we were sitting I was looking up into the casino. We had only been sitting a short time when you and Rob sat down at the Black Jack table near the top of the stairs. As you climbed onto your stool at the table I was treated to a beautiful sight. I got a peek up your skirt all the way up to the white of the panties your were wearing. I immediately turned to Georgia and asked her 'Do you want to meet that couple?'

"It was so strange listening to him tell me that he looked up my skirt and that he would like to make love to me. I think under any other circumstances I would have been offended but instead I wanted to hear more and Carl said more. 'I want to see you naked. I want to expose your breasts so that I can kiss them. I want to worship your legs with my lips until I reach the center of your sex. I want to use my tongue to make you have many orgasms. Then I would like you to take my erect penis into your mouth and give me pleasure and finally I want to put my penis inside you and mix my fluids with yours.'

"I guess I should have been very angry, but somehow when Carl said those things it was erotic. By the time that dance ended I actually felt a wetness between my legs. When we came back to the table I was floating. I was extremely horny but I still wasn't thinking about having sex with Carl. I was thinking that I should tell you I wanted to leave but I didn't want to leave. I looked at you and you seemed to have no idea what was going on and that worried me some. I had assumed that from what Carl said that Georgia would be having a similar conversation with you but it appeared that she hadn't let you in on their plans yet. I knew we should leave but Carl's words kept spinning around in my head. 'Just think, you can experience the excitement of having sex with a new partner without the guilt of cheating because you husband will be with Georgia having a similar experience.' I was also thinking about the things he said he wanted to do to me and it was having an effect on me. I was having trouble sitting still.

"Then the second time we went out to dance Carl said 'I believe you are interested in what we talked about earlier, am I right?' I told him that I was confused and that I was afraid that I would destroy my marriage. Carl said, 'We have been doing this for several years and we have never destroyed anyone's marriage. It is a sharing experience and you will both enjoy it.' I guess I was hoping he would say something like that because I no longer felt like resisting the temptation. As the dance was coming to an end Carl said, 'When we get back to the table I will make up an excuse for the two of us to leave. If you want this to happen just follow my lead.' I didn't say a word and when the song ended I just followed him back to the table. I still didn't know what I was going to do.

"When we sat down Georgia was talking to you about something and Carl asked me if I had seen the wedding gazebo in the garden. When I said that I hadn't seen it he insisted that I must go with him to see it right then. I knew that was the moment of truth. As Carl put his had out to help me out of my chair I looked at you for your reaction and you didn't say or do anything so I went with Carl. I still wasn't sure what was going to happen. I didn't know if I would go through with this but my sexual excitement was too great and I was too curious to not go with Carl.

"As we walked through the gardens Carl didn't speak, he just put his arm around me and guided me to the gazebo. We walked up onto the gazebo then Carl turned to me and kissed me. Then he said, 'Before we can do anything more I have to know that you want this. I need to hear from your own lips that you want me to make love to you.' Then he kissed me again. There seemed to be electricity in that kiss. I was suddenly so horny I could no longer control my self. I told him I wanted him to make love to me and I kissed him. We must have stood there kissing for several minutes before Carl suggested we go up to his room.

"When we came back into the hotel I insisted that we go back to the lounge so that I could see if you were all right. When I looked in the lounge you and Georgia were gone. It's strange, here I was about to go have sex with a man I barely knew and I was hurt to think that you would actually go off with another woman.

"Very horny, a little hurt and confused, I followed Carl to the elevators. In the elevator Carl began kissing me and squeezing my bottom. He had me so hot by the time we got to his room that I couldn't wait for him to do all of the things he said he would do to me. Have you heard enough? You don't really want me to go into detail about everything he did to me?"

As I sat holding her hands and listening to her story I had become very aroused. So much so that I found that I did want to hear the details. I said, "Yes I do. I want to know everything."

"If you sure... When we got to the suite Carl lead me through to the bedroom. We stood and kissed for a while then Carl sat on a chair and had me stand in front of him then he asked me to remove my blouse. As I was unbuttoning it Carl put his right hand on the inside of my left knee. For each button I opened he move his hand farther up my leg. When I opened the bottom button Carl's hand was just a couple of inches from my mound. Carl was gently massaging my upper thigh and it felt very good. When I pulled the tails of my blouse out of my skirt Carl reached under my skirt with both hands and pulled my pantyhose down. When he had my hose around my ankles he waited. So I removed my blouse and dropped it on the floor. Then as I held on to his shoulders for balance I lifted one foot at a time so Carl could get my pantyhose off. He tossed them on top of my blouse.

"Carl's hand disappeared back under my skirt and he slid it up and down my thigh and said that my skin felt nice and smooth. Then he stopped with his hand back where it was before, on my upper thigh just below my mound. Carl told me to remove my bra and as I did his hand moved to cover my mound then he began to tease my pussy through my panties I felt a pleasurable shock go through my body. I was sure that he could feel my panties getting wetter as he played with me.

"When I dropped my bra to the floor Carl told me to play with my breasts. As I squeezed my breasts and played with my nipples Carl watched me. Then after about a minute he slipped his fingers inside the my panties and slipped one finger inside my pussy. The feeling of his finger inside me was so intense that I can't remember if I continued to play with my breasts or not. I didn't actually have an orgasm but I was extremely close the whole time he had his finger in me. When he finally removed his finger he lifted the front of my skirt and started kissing my thighs, beginning just above the knee alternating from one leg to the other as he worked his way up to my mound. He planted one kiss on my panties and when he did this he blew his hot breath through my panties and I felt the heat inside me.

"Carl let my skirt fall back in place and looked up at my face and said, 'What would you like me to do next? I can suck on your breasts, or I could lay you down on the bed, remove your panties and put my face between your legs and eat your sweet pussy. Or, I can remove my pants and you can take my cock in your mouth. It's your choice.'

"The idea of him taking my panties off and making love to me down there with his mouth would have been my first choice but I felt that he had already given me a lot of pleasure so I told him I wanted to see his cock. Carl stood up and quickly removed his clothes. He was already erect when I dropped down on the floor in front of him and took him into my mouth. It surprised me that he felt different in my mouth. I would have thought all cocks would feel about the same. I began to slid my mouth up and down on his cock and he put his hands on either side of my head and pushed himself into my mouth.

"When he was nearly ready to climax he stopped me. Then he took me to the bed and removed my skirt and panties and he began kissing and sucking my nipples and all over my breasts. Eventually he worked his way to my pussy. I was so horny and had been aroused for so long that I had an orgasm as soon as his tongue touched my clit. Carl didn't stop until I had a second orgasm. After my orgasm Carl asked me what position I wanted for intercourse. I don't know why but at that moment I wanted him to enter me from behind. I got on the bed on my hands and knees and Carl got behind me and pushed his cock into me. I have to admit it felt good, He started sliding in and out of my pussy and his pace kept getting faster. After a minute he was banging into me fast and furious and I started to have one long tremendous orgasm. I don't think my orgasm stopped until after Carl climaxed inside me. Then we both collapsed on the bed and I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of a door opening. When I looked up there was Georgia standing next to the bed. She smiled at me and said I think it's time for you to go back to your room. I recovered my senses and got out of the bed. I was very uncomfortable getting dressed in front of Georgia considering I had been in bed with her husband. After I finished dressing I came back here.

"Now it's your turn. I want to hear about you and Georgia. I didn't leave anything out of my story so I expect you to tell me every detail too."

I began by telling Mary that her story had me so hot I couldn't possible tell her my story until after we made love. But Mary said, "I'm horny too, but we do nothing until you tell me about last night."

So I told Mary how I never knew what was going to happen until she left with Carl to go to the gazebo and even then it was Georgia who told me. I told Mary how I followed them into the garden and saw them kissing on the gazebo and that was when I went up to our room with Georgia. Then I gave Mary the details of what Georgia and I had done together.

Mary said, "You know I would never have wanted anything like this to happen. I don't know how things got so out of control so fast. I love you so much and I would never want to do anything to ruin our lives together but I still let this happen to us. Can you ever forgive me?"

I said, "I have already forgiven you. Actually I am not sure if there is anything to forgive you for. We are both part guilty of causing this to happen. We both had chances to stop it from happening. And you know what else I think? I think we both enjoyed what happened. It was emotionally rough for a while but I enjoyed the sex. After listening to your story I know that you can't deny that you enjoyed the sex? And then this morning you snuck up to Carl's room when you were supposed to be resting in our room."

Mary said, "Yes, I have to admit I enjoyed the sex. And for the record, I didn't plan what happened today. I was confused about what happened last night and how you and I were going to get past it so I went up to the room to be by myself so I could think. Then Carl called and said that he had left you with Georgia and said he was coming to get me and bring me up to his room. I figured if you were with Georgia again I might as well have some fun with Carl. Is that terrible?"

I said, "No. I think we both discovered that we enjoyed the sex, now we have to deal with our emotions. I guess all we have to do know is decide where we go from here."

Mary said, "When we get home I want us to be the way we were before. I don't want this to happen to us again."

I gave Mary a sideways look and asked, "You mean you want to stop this now or when we get home?"

Mary replied, "Well.... Whatever you want is fine with me."

I said, "Next week we go back to our regular lives. Let's not worry about anything until then, let's just have fun. And if that fun includes having sex with Carl and Georgia then I say let the fun begin."

Mary smiled and said, "I'm with you lover."

Then Mary and I jumped in the shower together and fooled around a little as we washed. When we got out of the shower we were both ready for sex. I asked Mary if she thought we had time for a quickie before meeting Georgia and Carl for lunch. Mary said "I think we should save our sexual energy for later. Besides being horny adds to my anticipation."

I said, "I know what you mean. All I can think about right now is slipping my cock into a wet pussy and it doesn't matter if it's yours or Georgia's."

After lunch as we were all laying around the pool Mary got up to take a dip to cool off. When she did Carl followed her. They were in the pool for a few minutes then returned. As Mary was toweling herself off she whispered to me, "Carl wants me to go up to his room for a while. Would you mind if I go with him."

I said, "Go ahead. I think I can find something to do to keep me occupied."

Mary kissed me and slipped her tongue into my mouth then whispered, "I love you."

Mary walked over to Carl and said something, then the two of them headed for the hotel.

I watched Mary's ass as she walked away and I thought about her bending over in front of Carl so he could slip his cock into her. Somehow that image and knowing that Mary wanted it excited me.

K.K.
K.K.
3,036 Followers