Last Party of the Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know this is the women's unit, right?" Her raised eyebrow called me guilty but her roaming eyes said something else. Her heavy west Texas accent spoke volumes.

"Well, you aren't dumb enough to walk into the men's shower naked so this must be the women's unit. What happened to Dave?" She had been paired up with a guy named Dave in the lodge a couple hours earlier and they seemed to be having a good time together. I grabbed a bottle of shampoo off the cinder block half wall that divided the showers from the rest of the latrine and started to get myself clean.

"He fell asleep." She replied, her voice dripping with implication.

"Don't tell me he left you high and dry!"

"More or less, that's what he did."

"Jackass. Shame you didn't hook up with a guy who knows what's what. You know?" No time for subtlety, I figured. You'll never get the royal flush unless you take a chance. She didn't answer me, but she watched me at least as much as I watched her as we continued to get clean. My cock was perhaps a little swollen as I cleaned it for her viewing enjoyment. We were quiet for a few minutes as we brazenly watched each other wash. I just about fell down when she spoke up.

"You got any bullets left in that gun, cowboy?"

"Yes, ma'am, I believe I do"

Damn I miss summer camp.

12