Late One Night...

Story Info
Son can't sleep & discovers that mom can't either.
3.5k words
4.39
726.6k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PM Stud23
PM Stud23
136 Followers

This is a work of fiction. It is based off an online role play that I enjoyed so much, I had to turn it into an erotic story and share with others. As always, your feedback is welcome and I hope you enjoy the show!

*

There had been many long nights. My girlfriend of three years had just broken up with me and obviously I was very upset. I was in between semesters so I was living at home with my mom. My parents had gotten divorced about four years ago and my mom hasn't remarried yet. Maybe in the future, but she doesn't seem to go out and date or anything so I don't know.

Anyway, turning in bed, I looked at the clock; 3am. Damn, this is gonna be a long night I thought to myself. There was no point in just laying in bed and staring at the ceiling so I figured I'd go out to the living room to watch some TV. I only sleep in my boxer-briefs and being 3am, I never thought to put anything else on.

I made my way out to the living room and as I started getting to the end of the hall, I saw the flickering light of the TV. I wasn't sure why it was on, surely my mom couldn't be up at this hour. I figured that she had probably just left it on. As I got out to the living room, from the light on the TV I saw my mom laying on the couch in a red nighty.

Let me describe my mom. She's not a model, but she's pretty good looking for a mom. She stands about 5'5", weighs somewhere around 120-130lbs I figure and has small 34B breasts. She's got a nice body and cute face which made me the butt of many "MILF jokes" in the locker room through high school.

I didn't really care that I was only in my boxer-briefs. Not like she hadn't seen me in less before.

I walked up to the back of the couch and just said, "Hey mom, mind if I join you?"

She looked surprised to see me, but said, "Sure hun, have a seat."

I sat down next to her, "I couldn't sleep. What are you doing up?"

"Same as you" She smiled.

I hadn't even looked at the TV, "So whatchya watching this late at night?"

She looked a little nervous, but replied, "Oh just some movie."

I laughed, "Thank you captain obvious, what's it about?"

"Well...I guess you're old enough...it's kinda a dirty movie" She said laughing trying to play off the embarrassment of being caught by her son watching a porn.

A bit surprised, I said, "Seriously? I never knew you were into this kind of stuff."

"Well, women like sex just as much as men and with your father gone, you can't blame me for getting a little randy every once in a while. We should change it." She said.

I thought about it for a minute. On one hand, watching porn with your mom was very weird. But on the other, I could totally use this to blackmail her at some point so I figured I might as well build up as much ammunition as I can right?

"No, that's okay mom, we can watch this." I said turning toward the TV. Just as I did, an obviously older woman gets down on her knees and begins sucking the cock of a younger guy. This was definitely a MILF scenario and I loved it. This woman knew how to suck cock and frankly, it was turning me on. My cock started to stir and I could feel the tent in my boxer-briefs start to build. I noticed that mom was rubbing her thighs together a bit so it was obviously turning her on as well.

Mom noticed the bulge in my boxer-briefs and smiled, "You like that honey?"

I smiled back at her, "I'm a guy, of course I like that. Haven't gotten one in real life for a long time, but oh well. Looks like I'm not the only one who likes it." I said looking at the way her legs were sort of squirming around.

"When is the last time you got one?" she asked so matter of factly.

I was a little taken back, "Mom! I can't answer that question."

"Oh stop. For goodness sakes, it's 3am and you're watching porn with your mother. I think at this point, any mother/son shyness is pretty much out the window. So when's the last time you got one?"

I wasn't sure if I should answer, but she was pretty much right. "A couple months ago; before Diane broke up with me. And since we're on the subject, when's the last time you gave one?"

Surprisingly, mom didn't skip a beat, "Jeez, not since your father, which is just wrong in my opinion, but oh well."

"Sounds like you enjoy doing it?" I said a little mockingly, but also interested in her reaction.

She smirked, "Do you enjoy eating pussy?"

Wow, that was bold, but I guess if we're going to be playing this game, I'll play right along. "Hell yeah."

"So if there's a wet pussy, it needs to be sucked right?"

Not sure where she was going with this, but interested in finding out, "That's my philosophy."

"Same thing if I see a hard cock." With that sentence, she just smiled and reached into my boxer-briefs she pulled my cock out. I was extremely surprised, but so horny that I wasn't going to complain at this point...even if she was my mother. She just gave me a wink and went down, sliding my head into her mouth. She paused for a second and then went further down until she had me about halfway inside her mouth. I'm not huge, somewhere around 7 inches or so. She then took her right hand and wrapped it around my shaft. She looked me in the eyes and smiled before looking back down. She started moving up and down on me, stroking up and down with her hand as her mouth worked in rhythm with my upper shaft.

Finally getting over the shock that my own mother was giving me a blow job, I actually let out some noise. "Oh my goodness mom. This...this feels really good."

She broke from my cock for a second, "Glad you like it honey. I don't have to tell you that you can't say anything to anybody right?"

"Are you kidding me? I'll take this to my grave!" I said.

She winked at me again, "That's my good boy" she said in a motherly tone. Which I probably don't have to tell you turned me on to no end to know that my mom wasn't just thinking that she was giving a blow job to a random guy, but she was fully aware that she was sucking her son's cock. I nearly came right then and there with that thought. I think mom sensed it and broke her grip on me to reach down and pull her nighty off. Her small tits came into view, nipples hard as a rock. She trimmed her pussy and I could see that she was definitely wet. Not only could I see it, but when the nighty came off, I caught a waft of her scent and it smelled just as good as her panties.

She must have smelled it to because she said, "I know you like the way my cunt smells." I just looked at her, a little unsure of what she was getting at.

"My panties baby. I know that you well...use them sometimes." She said.

I was so embarrassed, I never thought she knew.

She smiled again, "It's ok sweetheart, it's always kinda turned me on. It's so naughty and dirty and wrong which of course makes it so fucking hot."

Fuck? I never heard my mom say so much as 'Damn'. There's a lot about her I didn't know apparently.

"Would you like to smell the real thing?" She said as she leaned back on the couch and spread her legs. She then reached down and spread her pussy lips apart. She was drenched, juices glistening off her pussy lips, inside, and on her thighs. This was all happening so fast. A half hour ago I couldn't sleep, now I'm looking into the hold I came out of and was basically being told to eat my mother out. If my locker room buddies could only hear this story!

Mom had started rubbing her clit and moaning and I'll be damned if I was just going to sit back and watch. I scooted up so that my head was between her legs. Moving my face to her pussy, mom's fingers still rubbing her clit, I just took a deep breath through my nose. Smelling the scent of her pussy that I had always loved on her panties; the scent that I had dreamed about many nights. I then slid my tongue out of my mouth and parted her lower pussy lips; finding her hole. I pushed my tongue up into her cunt and wiggled it around a bit.

"Oooo, that's it baby." She moaned.

After drawing out some of her juices I brought my tongue back into my mouth to really get a good taste. It was the best tasting pussy I'd ever had. Not acidic or anything, it was just perfect. Having satisfied my taste curiosity, I pushed my tongue back into the folds of her lips and slid my tongue from the bottom of my mom's pussy up to the top, hitting her clit and licking her fingers. I moved my tongue back down to the opening of her pussy and pushed them inside again. Sliding my tongue back up her pussy lips finding her clit where her fingers had picked up the pace and were now in a frenzy rubbing herself.

"Baby, put your tongue as far up inside me as you can and tongue fuck my cunt. I'm so close to cumming and that's how I want to do it. I want you to taste your mommy's cum." She said to me.

I sure as hell wasn't going to argue. I moved my mouth down to her fuck hole and pushed my tongue up inside her. I opened my mouth wide and locked my lips on her lips...the lower lips. I then pushed my tongue as far up inside her as I could. Having my lips locked like an anchor, I begin to move my tongue in and out of her wet hole. She started moaning and going crazy. She was lifting her hips off the couch and pushing her crotch into my mouth. It was hard to keep my mouth locked on her and my tongue in her, but I grabbed her ass cheeks and held her as steady as I could. I felt the walls of her cunt start to get tighter, I could tell she was getting close.

"Fuck baby! Keep going! Don't stop please. I'm so close. I'm so close to cumming. Just like that. Keep going baby, don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm gonna cum baby! Here it cums! You're making your mother cuuuuummmmmmm!!!!!"

She screamed as her pussy contracted around my tongue and a flood of juices started coming out. I realized why I could smell her pussy so well on her panties...mom was a squirter. A rush of her cum suirted out and directly into my mouth. I wasn't expecting it, but it was a pleasant surprise. I swallowed every drop as it tasted very good. Her hips were still bucking and moving, I was doing my best to keep my tongue in her and my mouth on her through her orgasm.

When the orgasm had finally subsided, her hips came back down on the couch and she was breathing very hard.

"Oh my god baby. That was fantastic. I can't remember the last time a man has made me cum like that." She managed to choke out between breaths.

She may have been my mother, but I was still damn proud of myself for making a girl cum like that. "My pleasure mom, glad you liked it." I said with a grin on my face.

"Like it? I've never squirted that hard in my life. I guess you know what it's like for a girl to swallow now." Mom laughed.

I laughed as well, "I guess I do."

Mom then got a little more serious, "Honey, I know that oral sex is one thing and I know that you kids these days don't even really count that, but would you be okay with the real thing? I mean...would you make love to me? I know I'm your mom, but it's just been so long and I love you and I know you love me so I figure it's better than finding a guy in a bar. I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to, it's just that..."

"Mom" I cut her off, "You don't have to justify yourself. I've wanted to fuck...I mean...make love to you since I knew what sex was. How do you want to do it?"

Mom smiled, "Missionary at first and if you're good, I might give you a special treat."

"Yeah? What's that?" I asked.

"Be good and you'll see." She said with a very sly smirk on her face.

I wasn't going to disappoint her. I moved my cock up to her now soaking wet pussy. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit, slapping my cock on her clit. She jumped a little when I did that but just moaned and said that it felt good. I spit in my hand and rubbed the spit on my cock for some extra lube before moving the head of my cock down to her entrance. I parted the folds of her cunt, finding her hole, I slowly pushed forward. Inch by inch my cock began to sink into my mom's pussy. When I was halfway in, it finally hit me. I was actually about to fuck my mother. As sick as society thinks it is, every boy has this fantasy, but how many of them actually get the chance? Not many and I certainly wasn't going to blow mine.

Slowly I moved my cock in and out, penetrating deeper and deeper every time until finally my entire cock was completely inside her. My balls were up against her ass and my pelvis was up against her clit.

"Oh baby, be gentle at first, it's been a while since your mom has had anybody in there." Mom grunted.

Wanting to please her, I began to slowly draw out until just my head was inside her. I then slowly pushed back inside her. She wasn't kidding! It felt like it had been a while. She was super wet so I was able to slide in and out fairly easily, but she was much tighter than I had expected. Granted I've never had sex with a mom before, but I expected her to be looser than this.

"Okay baby, I'm used to it. You can go faster. In fact, you can just fuck me any way you want it because frankly, it's turning me on like crazy to know that I'm fucking my son.!"

I couldn't believe mom would say that, but that was all the encouragement I need. I began to move in and out of her fast and hard now, really giving her a good fuck. That's when mom started really talking dirty.

"That's it baby, fuck your mommy's cunt. Does it turn you on to know that you're fucking your mom? I know it does from what I saw in my panties. Here's your chance baby, fuck mommy's pussy and fill me up with your cum!"

Bracing myself up by my arms I started really pounding her hard, her tits were bouncing as she laid there and took my cock in and out of her. She was moaning and so was I. She then put her hands on my chest and pushed me off of her.

"Sit on the couch, I want to ride you baby" She said breathing heavily.

I pulled out of her and turned, sitting down on the couch. Looking down I could see my cock was very slick and wet looking from her juices. Mom was dripping, it was amazing how wet she was. I could smell her cunt from her just being near me. She climbed on top facing me, her tits in my face. Reaching down she grabbed my cock and positioned it at the entrance of her pussy. Once the head of my cock was just inside her, she lowered herself down, sinking onto me.

Mom closed her eyes and moaned, "Mmmm, fills me up so much." With that she started moving herself up and down like a porn star. Mom knew what she was doing. She would bounce up and down hard and fast and then grind her clit against my pelvis. I grabbed her ass as she rode me, this was so hot. I could feel myself coming close to exploding inside her. As I grabbed her ass, one of my fingers found its way to her ass hole. I got bold and decided to apply a little pressure, sinking my finger up to the first knuckle into her puckering hole.

A sly smile came across mom's face, "Do you want mommy's ass baby?"

"Fuck yeah mom" I said without hesitation.

Mom climbed off me and bent over the arm of the couch, her ass sticking up in the air at me.

She looked back at me, "Spit on it first baby to make sure there's enough lube." I did as I was told. I spread her ass cheeks and actually started licking her ass a bit, rimming her other hole. She was moaning and I could tell that she was def. enjoying the tongue bath I was giving her rosy hole. I then spit on it a few times to make sure it was well lubricated. I then brought my cock up to her ass hole and pushed my head against it. This was much tighter than her pussy, but after a bit of pressure, her ass opened up and my cock slid in.

"Oh god baby, go slow. It feels good, but it's been a while since I've had anything up there. Just be gentle at first. I'll let you know when you can really fuck your mamma's ass."

I did as I was told, slowly working my cock into her ass and then slowly out. I could hear her grunting as she was taking my cock into her tiny ass. As we got going, I could feel her relax and her ass open up. She began to move back against me, matching my thrusts. This was just too much. She started moaning and grunting, telling me to fuck her hard now. She really started to move back against me and began to grunt even harder. I could feel her tense up and I knew what was about to happen.

"Oh god baby! I'm gonna cum! Don't stop! Make me cum baby! Make your mother cum! Ahhhhhhh!" She screamed.

That was all I could take. Hearing and feeling mom cum sent me over the edge and my balls let loose my own cum. My cock jerked and began to pour wads of cum into mom's ass.

"That's it baby, drain your balls in mommy's ass. I love the feeling of milk in my ass. Fuck this is good!" She said almost breathlessly as she kept humping her ass back into me. After unloading into her, my cock finally went limp and slid out of her ass with a small "pop"' sound. Some of my cum started draining out and flowed out of her ass and down her pussy. Mom reached around and scooped up some of my cum and brought it to her mouth. She licked her finger off.

"Tastes good baby" she said. "Next time maybe I'll taste it from the source."

"Next time?" I managed to choke out.

She laughed, "Of course silly. You think I'm gonna get the best sex of my life and not want to do it again? I'm not saying that you can't go out and fuck your little girlfriends, but save some for your mom when you come home okay?"

I smiled back at her, "I think I can do that. Maybe even bring one of my little girlfriends back and we can tag team her."

"Sounds like a plan baby. But for now, you think you can go again?"

Was she kidding? She was the hottest fuck I'd ever had and I was going to take full advantage of all her holes. And who knows...maybe I will bring one of my little girlfriends home for both of us to fuck. What do you think?

PM Stud23
PM Stud23
136 Followers