Latex Futa Nuns From Hell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky lived in the dorm right next door. Thankfully Jessica's room was at the end of the hallway and she didn't have other neighbors.

"Yeah, that must have been when I woke up. It took me forever to get back to sleep."

Her towel began to slip. Jessica closed her fist around it with an iron grip.

"Well, you know Momma Soups! She won't hear any excuses. You're gonna get extra chores today."

Jessica sighed. "Yeah, what else is new?"

Vicky gave her a wink and backed towards the door.

"Alright, good luck. Come find me if you need a hand! See you at lunch?"

"If I have time for lunch" Jessica answered dryly.

The door shut and she let out the breath she'd been holding. Jessica walked back into the bathroom, stopping in front of her closet mirror and letting the towel drop around her feet. She examined her impressive new appendage, still coming to grips with her new reality.

'How the fuck am I going to hide this?!?'

* * * * *

Jessica's day went by much like any other despite her strange new predicament. She had gotten to pee standing up for the first time in her life, so that was something new, but otherwise it was the usual drudgery. Work, prayer, chores, rituals. The thick fabric of her long, black habit did a passable job of hiding her member for the most part. Jessica sensed her cock beginning to stiffen at one point which prompted a light jog to the bathroom with her hands clasped in front of her. She waited patiently for her erection to pass before returning to her labors.

Her chores seemed to fly by faster than usual as she replayed the events of the previous night in her head. She tried to recall her conversation with the strange, winged being in detail and puzzle through what Lilith's game might be, but there was only so much she could do in her own mind. She needed to conduct some research.

As the day went by, Jessica couldn't help but notice how thirsty she was. She downed several more glasses of water than she normally would in a given work day. She stopped by the kitchen twice to retrieve orange juice and lemonade. No matter how much she drank, the thirst persisted.

During her lunch break, she opted to skip meeting with Vick and instead go to the convent's library. She sat down at one of the library desktops, logged in and immediately entered "Lilith" into the search engine. She clicked on the Wikipedia article first and read the summary. Even that short passage was very instructive.

'So, that's who you are. Now I remember...'

Jessica shoved a granola bar in her mouth and downed a bottled water. She spent the next 20 minutes clicking around and reading various articles about Lilith on other websites. It was far from a thorough education, but at least now she wouldn't be at such a disadvantage if the demoness returned. Jessica certainly hoped that she would. Lilith had a lot of explaining to do.

* * * * *

It was 3:38 AM and Jessica was wide awake again. She had fallen asleep almost immediately upon retiring, exhausted from the usual work and the extra chores Mother Superior had assigned in penalty for her tardiness.

She tossed and turned in futility, but there was no getting back to sleep. She was raging horny. Her libido had spiked to new heights and she wasn't sure if it was because of her new cock, how the demon bitch had ruined her orgasm the night before, or both.

Her mind wandered once more to her fantasy slave. Her imaginary sexy gimp in shining black. There were new possibilities now. Sure, she could have fucked him with a strap-on before. She definitely would have, but now she had a real cock. She could fuck his mouth and feel every delightful moist sensation. She could rail his ass and experience the exquisite pleasure of a cock buried in fleshy, wet tightness.

Would she cum like a man? It seemed likely. Why else would she have a hefty set of balls?

There was no inching downward this time. She pulled up her nightgown to just below her breasts and seized her fleshy member below in her right hand. She began stroking it back and forth, softly at first. She pictured her gimp slut on both knees below her. Jessica would fuck his whore mouth all night long. She would bottom out her fat dick in his wet, waiting throat until he had no gag reflex left. If he complained one bit, she would bind his arms. Jessica would hear the delightful wet sounds of slurping, glomming and sputtering until she shot a hot load into her obedient bitch boy, and it would be the first of many.

Her cock responded immediately, rising quickly in her hand. Before Jessica knew it she was stroking up and down while moaning lightly. It felt fucking incredible and she wasn't even on the verge of orgasm yet. Was this what men felt all the time?!? No wonder they did so much thinking with their dicks. No wonder they ran the fucking world! She already felt more powerful just holding her meaty weapon. One taste of this combination of pleasure and potency would cause anyone to crave more for the rest of their lives.

Her slave, on the other hand, would never know that feeling again. His cock belonged to her and it would remain locked away forever. He would orgasm only when being fucked in the ass. When his hungry little prostate sung like an anvil being battered with a hammer.

Jessica had read that in a magazine years ago. That a man's "g-spot" was located in his ass. Furthermore, the prostate was something that men had and women didn't. Didn't it make sense then, that men should be the ones getting fucked in the ass? It made all the sense in the world to Jessica.

Her hand was gliding up and down smoothly now and her cock was at full mast. Each stroke slid her slick fingers back and forth over at least a foot of rock hard brown dick. Pre-cum had begun oozing in thick spurts from the head and the pleasurable sensation was overwhelming. As her masturbation become more frenzied, the light slapping sounds of her hand smacking her pelvis grew louder with each stroke. Her toes curled and she bit her lip as she approached her climax.

'Yeah, suck my fucking cock you gimp bitch! TAKE IT! Gonna fill you up you fucking whooorrrreeee!!!!'

Jessica clamped down on her tongue so she wouldn't scream. She grunted as her jutting mega cock shot a thick rope of semen into the air that landed on her stomach and chest with a light slap. She fisted her meat missile with incredible need, the ejaculate firing up and out in creamy bursts.

'OH FUCK! YESSSSS!!! FUCKING YES!!!! HOLY FUCKING GOD!!!!'

She milked her fat cock for as long as it continued to fire, a stunning amount of jizzum spurting out all over her torso. The rich, milky ejaculate formed a pool in her midsection, her nightgown barely avoiding a buttery bath. The final few spurts fired out as Jessica's eyes rolled back and she released her sticky club of flesh.

'Holy. Fucking. Shit!'

Her breath came quickly and her heartbeat raced. The soothing waves of afterglow washed over her. Now she knew how the other half lived. The male orgasm was more akin to a rapid series of shotgun blasts. It was different, but she loved it. Every second leading up to it had been intense beyond measure. It was shorter, but incredibly strong. It also made a giant fucking mess, but that was hot too, in its own way.

All the tension had drained out of Jessica's body. She was almost relaxed enough to fall back asleep, but the nagging thirst continued to plague her. Her stomach growled even though she had eaten a full dinner earlier that night. It didn't make any sense. She had drank more than she could ever remember drinking in a single day, yet her thirst persisted.

She looked down at the pool of cum lying in her stomach, lost in thought for a moment. It couldn't be that... could it? Could that be what she needed?

She reached down gingerly with two fingers, scooping some of the paste-like substance from her torso. She raised her hand up and examined her digits, the gooey substance gleaming in the light moon glow exuding from her bedroom window.

'This is kind of gross, but if it will help me get to sleep... Here goes nothing.'

She brought the fingers to her lips and sank them into an anxious mouth.

Vile. Repulsive. Disgusting. She recoiled immediately, coughing, choking and gasping despite the limited amount she had taken in. She drew up as much moisture in her cheeks as she could and hacked a dollop of spit onto her stomach, clearing her mouth and adding to the considerable mess on her midsection.

The familiar cackle of female laughter echoed in her mind. A light glow grew in the center of the room and Lilith once again appeared in her leather clad, winged glory. This time she wore a leather corset capped by claw shaped cups that held up her ample red cleavage. She had a crop in her left hand and a whip was curled menacingly on her right hip. She shot Jessica a wicked grin, her eyes glowing with power and her voice coated in amusement.

"No, I'm afraid that won't slake your thirst, my child. Close, but not quite. You hunger for something else."

Jessica gritted her teeth and sat up, a stream of thick jizz running down her body as she did. Lilith drifted closer to the bed, observing her sticky, cum caked state. Jessica reached for a spare blanket at the foot of her bed and started mopping herself up as Lilith spoke again.

"My my... if you want a hardcore pervert, don't go to a brothel. Get thee to a nunnery! If there's one thing your church does well, it's sexual repression. The Catholics have bred more degenerates and deviants than any faith in history. It's almost a shame that we're going to destroy them."

Jessica ignored her playful mockery. She stared daggers at the demonic dominatrix, refusing to be intimidated a second time.

"Why am I so thirsty? What will make it stop?"

"The seed of man."

Jessica's eyes opened wide in shock, the implication landing like a smack to her face. She needed to drink... male cum? Her initial bewilderment slowly gave way to anger.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!?"

"No, and even once you have what you crave, the thirst will always return in time. You will require it regularly, and if you do not have it, you will begin to wither and go mad."

Jessica's hands balled into fists. She was shaking with rage. After Lilith's talk about changing the world and what a great "gift" she'd been bestowed, this was what she'd become?

"Wow Lilith, that's great! I feel so "empowered" now that I need to suck dicks for the the rest of my life! So I'm some kind of shemale vampire, but I need men's cum instead of blood?!? That's fucking awesome!"

Jessica balled up the cum soaked blanket and threw it directly at the winged Domina. It passed through her harmlessly and landed on the floor behind her. Lilith's delighted chuckle reverberated in her mind. She arched one eyebrow and pointed her crop at Jessica.

"That's quite a temper you have. Inherited from your mother if I'm not mistaken? Good. It will be an asset in your new role, as long as you don't let it get the better of you. You are not a vampire. You are a succubus. And you won't need to suck dicks. Is your imagination really that limited?"

Jessica glared at her, her arms raising in an exaggerated shrug.

"What am I missing here?"

"You now know the drawbacks, but you haven't learned the benefits. My gift bestowed you with many abilities that you can use to your advantage."

"Like what? The ability to get kicked in the balls?"

"Your body now emits pheromones that make you irresistible to the vast majority of men. Only those with the strongest wills will be able to withstand it. When you touch them, flesh on flesh, the effect intensifies, arousing any submissive inclinations they may have. And if they are exposed to your cum... let's just say, you won't be the only thirsty one."

A bright red stop sign lit up in Jessica's mind and her anger ground to a halt.

''Wait a minute. I can enslave men with my touch... and my cum?'

Suddenly, this wasn't sounding so bad. Not to a sex deprived, perpetually frustrated woman embracing kinky fantasies late in life. Lilith must have peered into her private moments of self discovery over the years. Between Jessica's femdom desires and her position in the church, it made perfect sense why Lilith had chosen her. The puzzle was slowly coming together.

"You will discover other abilities and benefits in time. Right now, you should focus on quenching your thirst and asserting your authority over this church. Can you think of a way of accomplishing both in one stroke?"

Jessica thought for a moment. "...Father Francis?"

Lilith nodded. "Your priest. He lives in a private residence on the other side of the campus, correct?"

"Yes."

"You will go there tomorrow night and bend him to your will. He will be the first domino. The first pawn taken in our great game."

"I... yes, but..."

"Do not overthink it. Keep what you have learned tonight in mind, but do what feels natural. Let your instincts guide you. Embrace your carnal impulses and they will make you strong. You are not just a succubus, Jessica. You are the product of my obsession across ages. You are the next evolution of your kind. You will be the apex predator of Succubi."

It was a lot, just like the night before, but at least now the cards were on the table. Lilith had deceived her, but now Jessica understood why. Would she have taken this opportunity if it had been offered openly? Almost definitely not. She would have chickened out and chosen to remain compliant and miserable, just like she had years ago when she almost ran away to pursue acting and modeling. Instead, she'd taken the vow to become a Sister of Guadalupe out of guilt and a desire to honor her family. Her own happiness and ambitions had never even entered the equation.

Now, as Jessica sat in her bed, gazing up at what could only be described as an avatar of rebellion and a Goddess of female domination, the beginnings of gratitude took root in her. Lilith had thrown her into the ocean and now Jessica had to sink or swim. Perhaps it was exactly what she needed.

"As you say... umm, how should I address you?"

"I am the Mistress of the Night. Address me as such or simply call me Lilith. I care not as long you fulfill your destiny."

Jessica bowed her head slightly. "As you say, Mistress."

"The hour grows late. I must go. My expectations for you are high. Good luck, my child, until next we meet."

The light sliding around her curvy form dimmed and Lilith's haughty expression faded into nothing. Soon, all that remained was a dark, sparsely furnished room and the soft hum of chirping crickets.

Jessica laid back down. She needed to rest but she knew that would be impossible. Her mind brimmed with excitement at the potential her future now held. She was embracing a new paradigm of taking control and seeking sexual fulfillment; the opposite of her existence until now. How does one sleep the night before they begin a new life?

Her cock twitched and Jessica felt the stirrings of lust within her once more. She reached below and began stroking her long, fat member up and down. The shaft was still slick with her filth and her blood rushed to it quickly.

Well, perhaps there was one way she could relax.


12