Laundry Room

Story Info
He bumps into hot woman with milk-filled breasts.
1.5k words
4.39
239.5k
24
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another story I have written, it is fantasy, but maybe someday will come true. Feel free to comment on it good or bad.

I woke up and rolled over towards the window. Damn. Raining. I was getting so tired of going through a whole week a perfect weather, only to be dealt a shitty weekend. The rain was pouring down so hard, I could just barely distinguish the shapes walking by my window were people.

Considering the weather, and the fact that it was now twelve noon, I figured it was time for me to get up. And since there was no way I was going to go for a cruise on my bike, I might as well get my apartment cleaned up. Don’t get me wrong, I am not a slob, but a few things needed to be done.

I went out, threw all the dished in the dishwasher, got that noisy thing going, cranked up some tunes and began to straighten up. Got a load of laundry together and went down the hall to start it. As I was walking back down the hall, I noticed a woman walking towards me. She had her arms full with two laundry baskets, she could hardly see where she was going and plowed right into me.

Well…clothes went flying, as did the two of us. She immediately said she was sorry, and started picking up clothes. I told her it was nothing, and proceeded to help her. It was then that I gave her the once over. She was only wearing a little pair of shorts, and a tank top, obviously no bra, and nipples! Well….they looked HEAVENLY!!

As I was helping her clean up the clothes that went flying, I noticed the bra I picked up had a flap in the front. I picked it up wondering if she was in fact lactating or maybe just an old bra. My question was answered when I went to put it in the basket when a nursing pad fell out. She was looking the other way, giving me the chance to pick it up and throw it in the basket as well, and preventing an awkward situation.

I helped her with the baskets into the laundry room then said good-bye and headed back to my place. I finished cleaning the rest of the place up, and grabbed a quick shower until the laundry was done washing. I got out of the shower and threw a muscle shirt and jeans on and went back to the laundry room. I walked into the room and there she was. We said hello as we put out stuff in out respective dryers and went our separate ways again.

When I went back again, she was there, again. She must have gotten there a couple minutes before me and was just about to pick up the baskets piled two high again. I suggested she wait a couple minutes while I run my clothes to my apartment, and then I could give her a hand with hers.

Once we got up the three floors to her apartment, she asked me if I wanted to come inside for a drink. I said sure, and put the basket down on the table and took a seat on the couch. She said the only thing she had was milk, and as I looked up at her, I noticed she was not moving towards the fridge.

I couldn’t believe my luck and in clearest voice I could muster in the situation, I told her that I prefer my milk to be warm, roughly body temperature. She smiled at me and slowly began to lift her little top up. The higher the top got, the harder my cock got. Suddenly she stopped and gave me the most wicked grin. She grabbed both of her nipples and suddenly the shirt was becoming very wet, and very transparent. I could not stand this any longer and puller her to me and removed the shirt throwing it with a splat on the floor. I took a very dark, very big nipple in my mouth and began to suck, but I was only getting a couple drops. She giggled and directed me the best way to get full streams of milk and soon enough I was going like a newborn on this milk filled wonders.

I don’t know how long I was sucking on her tits, but was snapped out of my trance by a loud scream and realized she just had a huge orgasm. I released the amazing milk fountain and took in the amazing sight of her with one hand on her clit and the other squirting milk from the other nipple.

She collapsed after she had another orgasm and was sprawled out on the couch a total mess. She was totally covered in milk, and I moved forward to start licking the sweat fluid from her body. She opened her eyes and jumped back when she felt my touch and told me it was her turn to taste some, but not her milk. She wanted a taste of my milk.

She pushed me back on the couch and removed my jeans. My cock was so hard, I was afraid I would cum as soon as she touched it. She just knelt on the floor staring at it, like she was studying it, then as if a voice in her head told her she just had to have that thing in her mouth, she devoured me. The first thing she did was take my cock right down until her nose was touching my belly.

I had never experienced the pleasure of a woman deep throating my cock, and didn’t realize what I was missing until right now. She kept my cock in her throat and I could feel her tongue slipping and sliding all around my cock. Her hands were busy with my balls, and I knew I was about to cum. I told her this and that only made her start bobbing her head up and down. She would go very fast all the way up and all the way down then slow down and deliberately lick my cock all over as she sucked.

I grabbed her head and told her I was going to cum and instead of lifting her head which I expected, she just took me into the back of her throat and made that tongue dance. I began shooting what felt like a gallon of cum, and could hear her swallowing every drop. Once I was done she lifted her head, gave me a quick kiss, and said, “Hi, I’m Darlene”.

I introduced myself to her and told her how I have always had fantasies about a woman with lactating breasts, and when I noticed the nursing bra in the laundry it made me hard. She reached over and squeezed my not semi hard cock and said she noticed, and thought the offer would be difficult to resist.

I smiled at her and asked if I could have another taste, and she gladly offered a hard nipple to my waiting lips. Just as I was about to grab it, she started squirting my face with warm sweet milk. It was so erotic, my cock was getting so hard, and I just had to start stroking it. Once she saw this, her other hand went to her pussy, and she began masturbating for me again. We just sat there on her couch, her spraying milk over the both of us while we were getting ourselves off. Seeing that finger going in and out of that pussy was making me thirsty for another fluid, and I moved forward to lick the glistening lips of her sweet pussy. The taste was like no other I have ever tasted, I lifted my head, and realized why this was. The milk was running down her body right down between her legs and had been mixing with her pussy juice. She looked down at me, dipped her finger in, licked it and said, “It is quite the combination isn’t it”? I dipped my head back down and licked her to the point of screaming again.

While her body was still shaking from yet another orgasm, I moved up and positioned my cock at her wet entrance. The heat was amazing and I slowly inched my way into her. Inch by slow inch, her lips folded over the sides of my cock as it disappeared. I let out a moan as our pubic bones hit. I started to slowly rise and fall, up and down, in and out. Our breath was becoming quicker and quicker as the grip of her pussy become too much for me in a hurry. I start picking up the tempo, faster and faster, her wondrous tits shaking back and forth. She began rubbing her nipples, milk shooting forth, hitting me in the face yet again. This was too much for me, and I pulled out of her pussy and shot a huge load all over her milk covered tits.

We eventually got up, and got in the shower together. Since then we have been sharing fluids quite frequently.