Laundry Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During these musings I remained acutely aware of her progress, manipulating that massive clitoris, and it was not long before she said, 'Feeling is coming,' and ceased operations. Her fingers pressed gently, holding the whole clit against her pubis, and she let go a throaty sound I can only describe as 'purring.' Naturally, watching these moments spurred me on and I said, 'I'm coming, too,' and the slow burn began in my bottom and spread.

Spontaneously we rolled towards each other and engaged in a warm, companionable hug and kiss. I said, 'Now you know. You can make love to yourself whenever you wish.'

'I can many times?' she asked.

'As often as you like.'

'All at same time, one, then another one and another one?'

'Well, we all have our limits, and those vary, but you'll find out about yours.'

At that moment the reception telephone rang again. Nevenka scrambled off the table, picked up and pulled on her knickers and hastened away. I thought it best to tidy myself, too, in case some emergency was under way. I got off the table and threw the now well used towel on top of my bedding and leaned on the table, speculating as to whether our revels now were ended.

It was late and I was exhausted from my earlier orgiegasms and the later clitorising with Nevenka, but I felt that having started her along the orgasmic trail I should lead her a little further by the hand, and any other body-part available, into the enchanted forest of pussy willows and pussy-pillows. So I stayed where I was.

Sure enough she returned. Someone had wanted to make an external phone call and called the desk instead. Business dealt with she was ready to resume, but a little hesitant at first, as if needing to be reassured again that she could freely, without shame, enjoy her body, and other people's bodies.

'You know, Nevenka,' I said, 'We can make love to each other at the same time. Take off those knickers again, and show me your dupa.'

She took them off and lifted her skirt. 'It is big,' she said, turning.

'Not very. Not as big as mine, but beautiful.' And indeed it was, in the configuration I especially love. Swelling out from the waist to the side and back and tucking under to make a deep sulcus, that delicious crease in which one can hook the fingers. As I did, after lifting my skirt and embracing her, to pull her pussy to mine. And after a moment she reached her hands round my cheeks, too, and we wriggled against each other, seeking to tangle our muffs and nuzzle our clits. I love having my bottom held and stroked, and after the initial shock of having hers handled Nevenka began to enjoy it.

I adopted one of my favourite positions with a woman. I passed a hand between her thighs, palm up, and by bending my wrist held the lower slopes of her bum, while her vulva lay along my wrist, collecting the vaginaplasm. Sometimes suitable movement can spark the orgasm, and the prominence of her clitorbump, sliding between the tendons of my lower arm, brought her off and excited me to near-climax. It was enhanced by her initial puzzlement as to what I was doing, followed by her acceptance, followed by her ability to respond.

Quick to learn, our Nevenka, she copied my action, pushing her hand between my thighs, turning her hand to spread her fingers across my cheeks and pressing with her wrist against my cum-button. Already on the edge, I soon tipped over it and marvelled at the slow fire which seemed to emanate from under her hand.

So, we had masturclitted each other standing, and we now stood, swaying a little, clutching each other in the afterglow. And I was now exhausted, all orgasm spent. I said, 'This woman has come to her limit, dear Nevenka. But if you are not on duty this evening, I'm sure Borte would love to make love with you.'

'She is big, fright woman,' Nevenka replied. 'She is strong for me.'

'She is a bit scary,' I agreed, 'But you will be surprised by her. You may be shocked, but you will learn much and have a whole new adventure.'

She looked doubtful, so I said, 'We'll be waiting for you, if you decide to be brave.'

We kissed good-night and I departed to bed, relieved that I had the first session of the morning free, while a colleague played a video.

12