Laura's Smelly Sex Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday Morning

The next morning the couple woke to the sound of Erin making breakfast for herself in the kitchen. They were still naked under the covers, lying on the still damp stains of the last night's sex. Alec's face rested against Laura's warm breast and as his senses awoke he breathed in her earthy odors - Laura still hadn't taken a shower.

She whispered that Erin was in the kitchen and, raising his head, Alec could see her through the doorway, wearing a light blue bathrobe and the pink flip-flops as she leaned against the counter. "She's up early."

"Yeah, she said she would be," Laura said, taking Alec's soft prick in her warm hand. Laura sniffed the air "I think I smell my pussy."

Alec laughed and whispered, "Everybody is going to smell it soon."

Laura looked at him with mock anger, "you better watch what you say or I'll make you go down there and have it for breakfast."

At that moment they heard a mobile phone ring and Erin answer it in the kitchen. It was her best friend, and Laura and Alec could hear the ensuing conversation perfectly clearly.

"Hi...no, its fine, I just have to talk quietly because someone I used to know from work is staying here with her husband and they're still sleeping in the living room....Laura and Alec....yeah they came last night....no, its fine, just that Laura is a pretty strange...well they got here after they had been walking around all day in the sun and she was obviously so sweaty and stuff, but didn't want too want to take a shower or even wash at all....yeah, I know...".

Erin continued, "then when we were eating dinner she kept talking about how she always sweated so much, and then about how she had such a problem with her feet smelling all the time!...no, really...yeah, it was weird, I mean I don't even know her that well and even if I did....no, trust me she definitely wasn't exaggerating...yeah, believe me...she took off her shoes and the smell like filled the whole room. I mean my feet and shoes smell sometimes, you know?....but nothing like this, it was really unbelievable, as soon as she took her feet out of them it was like it just hit you [laughter].....no, really....so then she went into the bathroom and called Alec in. I was just sitting at the table finishing my food and they were in there for awhile, then I heard her moaning! ...yeah, I don't know, but it was definitely something sexual, that's for sure."

"...then last night they had sex really loudly. I mean they knew I was right in the next room...exhibitionists?...well, I guess whatever does it for them...I'm not too bothered by it because I'm in and out a lot for the next few days....what?...yeah, that's for sure, I'll definitely stay clear of her feet! [laughter], no, but seriously, its not just her feet. When I was standing next to her in the kitchen last night it was like being in the girl's locker room in high school...yeah, exactly, remember that smell?...except without the deodorant!"

Not surprisingly, as they listened to this conversation Alec's cock had been become hard as a rock and Laura, reveling in hearing Erin talk about her feet and smells and their bathroom fun to her female friend, was stroking him like a piston, her pussy dripping. Had Erin been standing a few feet closer to the door, she would have seen Laura not even attempting to hide the fact that she was jerking off Alec, as he alternated between licking her armpit and her pebble-hard nipple.

"It's so hot to hear her talking about us" Laura said, not bothering to lower her voice as Erin was still on the phone.

"It makes me so horny," whispered Alec as he surrendered to the pressure of Laura's hand on his member.

"I want you to cum in my hand right now while looking at her standing there," Laura said commandingly.

Alec raised his head and saw that Erin was still leaning against the counter talking animatedly on the phone, a cup of coffee in her hand.

"God, you're so hard. I want to feel your hot cum in my hand. Think about all the things you'd like to do to her," Laura said in his ear as she began to stroke him even harder. Knowing it would make him cum instantly, she added "maybe I should get up and go into the kitchen and say 'good morning,' and then tell her how hard your cock is right now, and how it has my unwashed pussy juice and stink all over it from the steamy fuck we had last night, and then say 'we were just wondering if you could suck on it a little, and then if he could cum all over your feet - cause he really likes that - and then we'll both lick it off for breakfast.'"

Alec turned and buried his face in the pillow to stop from moaning as his spunk spurted into Laura's sweaty palm. Erin was now out of sight but they could still hear her talking in the kitchen. Laura, her hand full of Alec's cum, pushed back the covers exposing her naked body. Looking at Alec lasciviously, she brought her left foot up and started to rub the cum all over it. Alec watched as his wife bent her head down and licked some of his cum off her own toes. "Mmm that's good," she said, before waving her foot in front of his face. "Come on, lick some...pretend that it's her foot and taste your cum on it."

Alec had never tasted his cum before, but in the situation he was more then eager to lick it off of Laura's smelly foot -- in fact, he practically devoured it as Laura looked on encouragingly, while they simultaneously heard the sound of Erin talking, oblivious to their hot sex play. After both licking the foot clean (at least of most of Alec's cum), the couple got under the covers again and drifted back to sleep.

A half an hour later Erin, now dressed in black spandex shorts, a white t-shirt and sneakers, left the apartment for a jog. Alec and Laura got up and had some coffee. Sometime after, Erin came back, sweaty from the heat and exercise, and went into her room. She returned changed and told Laura and Erin that she would be out until the late afternoon helping a friend move. She asked what their plans were for the day.

Laura said that they might go out for a little while but also stay around and "rest." Erin gave her a spare key for the door and left. After she had gone, Laura and Alec both had the same idea -- to go into Erin's bedroom and see what they could find. Sure enough Erin's worn spandex, t-shirt and sneakers lay in a heap near the bed. A few feet away were the old pink flip-flops (she must have had them for years) with Erin's dark toe marks visible on them.

Alec brought the flip-flops up to his nose, while Laura sampled the sneakers. "Hmm, these don't really smell very much, maybe they are too new," Laura said, disappointedly.

"But these do," said Alec, handing Laura one of the flip-flops.

She pressed her inquisitive nostrils against the sole, "Oh yeah, you're right. God that smells good, different from mine."

They proceeded to smell Erin's sweaty t-shirt and the spandex shorts, both enjoying the musky crotch which must have been tight against her pussy while she jogged. Ransacking the dirty and intimate clothes of their host was making Laura and Alec horny again. They were laying together on Erin's bedroom floor, a tounge in each other's mouth.

"Why don't we wait awhile before having sex again...to let things build-up some more," Laura said.

"Ok, but it will be hard. Are you going to take a shower now?" Alec asked.

"Why, do you want me to?" said Laura.

"No, not at all, I was just asking."

"Maybe I'll just wash my face and leave the rest for tomorrow," said Laura.

"I'm not going to argue with that."

"I didn't think you would," Laura said playfully.

Laura and Alec left the apartment, planning to come back in the afternoon, when they couldn't wait any longer before having more sex.

Saturday Afternoon

They returned later in the day, and Erin came back as well. Laura asked how the moving went and Erin said that it was fine but tiring, and that she was going to take a nap for a few hours.

Laura said that they would try to be quiet if they went out so as not to wake her, and Erin said that it wasn't a problem -- going on to explain how she was going to take a natural supplement like a sleeping pill, and that it would really knock her out.

Curious, Laura asked more about it. Erin said that she had always has some problems with sleeping and a friend had recommended this supplement. "The only problem is that it works almost too well, at least on me. I really sleep so deeply that it's hard to wake me up."

"Last week I took it and was sleeping on the couch -- I forgot that my neighbor was going to come by and pick something up. She rang the bell and, when I didn't answer, came in since the door was unlocked. I was sleeping on the couch and looked really out of it, so she was a little worried. She tried really hard to wake me up, but it was only by shaking me a lot that I finally did."

"Sounds kind of dangerous," Laura said.

"Not really because during the day it only lasts for an hour or two and then I just wake up naturally," said Erin, who then told the couple that she would see them later and went into her bedroom, forgetting to fully close the door.

Laura whispered to Alec "what do you think - if she really sleeps that deeply maybe we can go in there and have some fun."

Alec smiled and nodded before Laura finished her sentence.

After a few minutes they tiptoed in front of Erin's bedroom door and listened for sounds of her breathing. They heard her sleeping and were about to push open the door when Laura stopped him, "wait, let's strip first."

"Really? Everything?"

"Yeah, it will make it more risky and exciting."

Both Laura and Alec took off their clothes. Naked, Laura's smell was now very powerful, and they both noticed it as they rubbed their bodies together and Laura started stroking Alec's cock.

"It's so perverted to be doing this," she said.

"Yeah, but its making you so wet," Alec said, as he cupped Laura's shaved pussy.

"Of course it is," said Laura, before reaching down and picking up her week old panties. "Did you forget about these?" she said, holding them up in front of Alec's face.

"Maybe our host has some 'fresh' ones as well," Alec said with anticipation.

"I like it so much when you get so horny over another woman," said Laura, "especially if they're younger than me."

The couple opened the door to Erin's bedroom and quietly went in, Laura still holding her soiled panties. Erin was sleeping face up on the bed, wearing a long yellow night shirt that went down to her mid-thighs, her bare feet hanging off the mattress. The jeans she had been wearing, as well as her blue underpants and socks, were lying in a pile in front of the bed. Erin was snoring, her chest swelling with each breath, pushing her breasts against the tight fabric of the shirt, and Laura and Alec could tell she was sleeping deeply.

Following the lines of her white thighs and ankles with their gaze, Laura and Alec now got a close look at Erin's feet -- her toes were long and square (in contrast to Laura's squat, rounded ones) and her soles pink, with small yellow patches of rougher skin on her heels and under her toes.

Whereas Laura's foot odor -- depending on how much she sweated, whether or not she wore socks, nylons, or went bare in her leather shoes or sneakers -- ranged from an oil and vinegar-like smell to that of soft salty cheese, Erin's big feet smelled either like corn chips or, when warm like now, gave off a sharp cheddary aroma.

Laura sniffed them first and whispered in Alec's ear "they're really cheesy."

Alec smelled them and said "I wish I could suck on those long meaty toes."

"Yeah me too, but wait, maybe we can do something else," Laura said.

She went back out into the living room and when she returned so did the earthy, unwashed female smell that now accompanied her wherever she went. She was holding her leather shoes and Alec smiled when he saw them, guessing what she had in mind.

Laura approached Erin and held the insides of the intensely smelly shoes a few inches from Erin's face. To their surprise, Laura's foot stink must have even penetrated Erin's deep sleep, as her face visibly tightened and she began to toss and turn. Laura thoroughly enjoyed this reaction and Alec loved the site of his naked wife pushing her smelly shoes into the face of the sleeping young woman.

Spurred on by lust, he picked up Erin's worn blue panties and sucked in their odor. While Laura's unwashed pussy and dirty panties had a sharp, fishy smell, Erin's pussy and its traces had a fruitier, muskier bouquet. But rather than choosing between them, Alec -- and Laura -- were now in a position to enjoy all of this smelly variation, and Alec handed the panties to his wife.

Laura pushed her cute nose into the crotch and savored the odor of another woman's young cunt. Unable to resist the temptation of a second perverted idea, she took her own extra-dirty panties and carefully placed the pungent crotch right under Erin's nose, giggling and looking at Alec while she did it. This time Erin actually recoiled in her sleep, and the couple wondered what she might have been dreaming of at that moment. This kind of teasing was making Alec and Laura intensely randy, with Alec's cock standing straight out like a pole and droplets of Laura's clear pussy juice trickling down the inside of her sweaty thighs.

As carefully as she could, Laura began to slowly roll the bottom of Erin's shirt up her legs so they could both get a good view of her crotch. Slowly Erin's chunky pink pussy lips, covered with a thatch of light brown pubic hair, were revealed. Not content with just looking, Laura bent down to try and get a whiff of Erin's snatch, simultaneously stroking Alec (standing behind her) with her free hand.

Laura was now very close to Erin's pussy with her face and must have breathed on it heavily, because suddenly Erin shook and for a moment they really though that she was going to wake up. Fearing that she would before they could fully satisfy themselves, Laura and Alec realized that they would have to be content with just looking at her muff. But there was more to savor.

Laura and Alec got down on their knees at the end of Erin's bed. Erin's long, pink, sleeping feet loomed in front of them like big juicy steaks. Excited, the couple began to mutually masturbate each other as they each leaned in and smelled one of Erin's feet, pausing to french kiss, before returning to the feet and sniffing some more.

Laura dwelled on a patch of rough skin just under the long toes of Erin's left foot, where the cheesy scent was strongest. Almost daring Erin to wake, Laura actually pressed her nose against Erin's warm sole, feeling it move slightly from the contact, but failing to wake her.

Laura's pussy was soaking and she told Alec that she wanted him inside her right there. Alec went behind her and rubbed his cock up and down her butt crack before pushing it up into her larger hole. Laura continued to sniff Erin's feet and toes while being taken from behind, pausing to turn around and see Alec holding Erin's dirty blue panties to his nose as he fucked her.

Laura knew that Alec would have loved to be fucking Erin's thick cunt at that moment -- much bigger than her own, but probably tight -- with those long white legs of hers draped over his shoulders, her head hung back, her chest and face flushed and sweaty, as he plowed into her hot pink 'tunnel.' This fantasy, plus the knowledge that Erin could wake up at any moment to see Laura smelling her feet, while Alec took her from behind and sniffed her underpants, made Laura so wet that she almost squirted on the carpet.

Fucking his wife's cunt, Alec felt like his cock was being squeezed by a soapy sponge. Watching Laura smelling Erin's feet while he fucked her tight hole and inhaled Erin's musky scent off the panties-- all the time staring at its sleeping source in the pubic triangle between Erin's thighs which rose and fell as she snored -made his prick expand to almost twice its normal hard-on size.

"God, your so big," Laura whispered, moving back and forth between smelling the inside of her own reeking leather shoes and Erin's feet, dizzy with the stimulation of her odors combined with another woman's. The bedroom was warm and it goes without saying that Laura was sweating heavily now, her hair and body slick with moisture, woman smell emanating off her hot body (especially from under her arms), adding to the stronger aroma of sex with an unwashed vagina that filled the air.

Alec was now spreading Laura's ass cheeks as he thrust into her, exposing her small puckered opening. "Finger my ass," she moaned, something that she asked him to do on rare occasions when she was particularly horny. Wetting his index finger in her pussy juices, Alec pushed it into Laura's incredibly tight bunghole.

She was now bucking against his finger as well as his cock, moaning loud enough to wake Erin, who nevertheless remained asleep. "Oh yeah fuck me hard...oh shit, you are so deep, fuck my cunt while I smell her cheesy feet," Laura moaned. Then, almost taunting Erin to wake up in the midst of their fucking, Laura looked up at the sleeping woman and began to talk dirty to her sleeping face, not even bothering to whisper.

"Do you like us fucking in your bedroom, right in front of you? Getting off on your feet and looking at your pussy?"

"Yeah, keep talking to her while I fuck you," Alec whispered eagerly as he took hold of his young wife's sweaty thighs and pounded her from behind.

Encouraged, Laura continued, "Mmmm, I bet you love it and you're probably dreaming about me eating you out as payment for letting us stay here...I'm sure you're a closet lesbian and you love the fact that I haven't washed in days and that your apartment is full of all my smells. You know what I was saying last night made you so horny that you wanted to get down on all fours and lick my raunchy feet and lap-up all my toe-jam, then get your head between my thighs and clean out my stinky crack with your mouth, and then tell your friend about how good it all tasted and how you wanted more. You just can't admit to yourself that you love the smell of everything my body gives off and want to taste it and worship it...I know you want me to sit on your face right now and squirm around and smother you with my fishy fuck hole and sweaty ass, wake you up with a face full of unwashed cunt," Laura hissed at Erin in a dominating tone. This uncensored, stream-of-consciousness sex talk to a sleeping woman, made Laura feel a kind of sexual power, as Alec started to bang her harder from behind.

"I'm gonna cum..." he said, unable to hold-off his orgasm.

"Wait not yet, pull out and cum on my tits," Laura panted.

"Don't you want me to cum inside you?" Alec said, surprised.

"No cum on my tits...I want to rub some on her," Laura replied excitedly.

Hearing this, Alec groaned, and just after she had turned around and positioned herself under him, he pumped a huge load of cum onto Laura's chest.

In front of Alec's shocked eyes, Laura took a dollop of his gooey cum onto her fingers and, smiling wickedly, rubbed it onto the bottom of Erin's left foot, where it clung like paste, as she worked her fingers in and out of her sopping pussy with the other hand. Even this hadn't woke Erin, and having gotten her fingers slick with her own juices, Laura then rubbed these on to Erin's foot, mixing it in with her husband's cum like a girl playing with finger paint.

"Now she has both of us on her," Laura said, her eyes glazed over with lust, "I want to cum while we lick it," she said, urging Alec closer to Erin's foot.

They both began to lick the sex mixture, their tongues meeting on the middle of Erin's cheesy sole, where all three of their tastes and smells (Erin's sleepy foot sweat, Alec's salty cum, and Laura's dirty pussy milk) now mingled. Horny as hell and not caring anymore whether she woke up or not, Laura, still on all fours, took Erin's big toe into her mouth and began sucking it like a lollipop, feeling the sleeping woman's leg twitch as she did, while both Laura's own slippery fingers and Alec's took turns fingering her smelly pussy and rubbing her hard clit, until her loins on fire, Laura had a shuddering orgasm which shook her sweaty body and forced her to stifle a scream of primal pleasure, as her legs tuned to jelly and her curling toes dug hard into the carpet.