Law School Fun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texan77
Texan77
7 Followers

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, she felt her pubic mound come into contact with his, and she knew that his cock was buried completely inside of her. She looked deep into his eyes with lust. She had never felt more hot or complete in her entire life.

"You feel so incredible, John. I never knew it could feel so good to have a cock inside you. Oh god, I want you to fuck me! I want you to fuck me hard and long! Can you do that for me baby?", she whispered in his ear.

John answered by grabbing her ass and lifting her body up his long thick shaft and then he let her fall back down its length.

Sherri grunted hard as her body slid down his thick cock. "Oh god yes!" she moaned. He then did it again and again each time acting faster and each time thrusting a little harder.

Soon he had her pinned against the wall with her legs wrapped around his body as his large cock thrust hard and fast into her hungry pussy. They were both sweating and moaning hard; not caring who might hear or see them as they fucked in Sherri's boyfriend's backyard. John was sucking and biting on Sherri's long hard nipples as he fucked her. While Sherri, could not believe the fucking she was receiving. Sherri felt slight pain from her back being scratched lightly by the stone wall she was leaning against while John fucked her, but instead of distressing her, it only spurred her on even more. All she cared about was getting fucked as hard as she can.

She could not believe the words that were now coming out of her mouth as one of her boyfriend's friends fucked her. She wanted to stop herself, but she knew she couldn't.

"Fuck me with that great cock of yours! I want to cum all over that cock, and I want that cock to fill me with its cum! I need it, and I need you. No one can fuck me like you can. Oh please, fuck me harder! I want to be your slut . . . No, I AM your fucking slut, so treat me like a fucking slut!"

The funny thing was that the more she said the hotter she became, and she knew she was having the same effect on John. She wanted him to cum inside her so bad. She thought how bad she was being for fucking another guy at her boyfriend's house and how ashamed she should feel, but the thing that really caught her off-guard was the fact that the more she thought about it the hotter she became! In fact, she could feel an incredible orgasm beginning to approach as she thought about all these nasty things she was doing while she was getting hammered by the largest cock she had ever seen.

"Oh god, I am going to cumm! Your fucking slut is going to cum on that cock of yours as you fuck me hard and deep, as you fuck me like my boyfriend can't!" With that thought, she leaned into John's shoulder and began to cum. She began to scream and in order to stifle her scream she bit down hard into John's shoulder.

Suddenly, the combination of Sheri's words, her pussy clamping down on his cock as she came, and then the sudden rush of adrenaline and pain from her bite, put him over the top and he felt his balls contract with his own orgasm. He thrust hard into Sherri's pussy as she still shook from cumming, and felt his cock spasm as shot after shot of cum spurted into Sherri's willing pussy.

"Oh god" he moaned as he cock continued to coat Sherri's pussy with his cum. Finally, his cock stopped spewing cum into Sherri as they stared into each other's lust filled eyes.

John kissed her deeply and set her back on the ground. Suddenly his muscles gave out and they both collapsed onto the soft grass of the backyard. They laughed for a second, and then all at once a level guilt set in for both of them. What had they done? What will happen now? Can they hide this from Paul and Mandy, especially with the bite mark on John's shoulder and the scratches on Sherri's back from the stone wall?

"Oh my gosh John, I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I can't believe that we did that. We can't tell anyone especially Mandy and Paul," Sherri pleaded to John.

"I know. I am sorry too. I have been fantasizing about you ever since I met you, and I just couldn't help myself," John replied.

Then Sherri said something that filled her with regret the moment she said it, "This can never happen again. We must promise each other that this will be our little secret and that it was only a one time thing."

She knew that at least a part of her meant every word, but she was afraid that it was not what she really wanted. Her fears became even bigger when she heard John agree to it never happening again.

Texan77
Texan77
7 Followers
12