Learning to Please

Story Info
Dee Dee learns the meaning of obedience.
10k words
4.44
68.4k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,458 Followers

Everything was peaceful and quiet, a rarity for anyone who worked in the maternity ward. Debra Denison had been a registered nurse going on five years now. Most everyone who knew her called her "Deedee" though, in spite of the nametag she wore on her uniform that said her name was Debra Denison, RN.

Deedee was an attractive looking woman, at a smidgeon over five feet, with red hair that she kept short. It was easier to maintain under her nurse's cap. Like most women, she felt that she could still lose a few pounds. A fact that she used as a reason not to get too close or too friendly with several of the Doctors she knew and worked with. Though in truth, several had asked her out, but she'd politely refused every one of them. Now that she had rotated into maternity, the late shift at that, Deedee had managed to slip through the fishing nets of the young eager Doctor's working downstairs in emergency and found herself actually looking forward to the quieter nights, less hectic than the E.R.

"Going home?" Deedee asked one of her fellow nurses.

Jamie was the late afternoon-evening nurse who had the same number of years in nursing that Deedee did. She was due to rotate down to E.R. soon herself and was actually looking forward to it.

"I wish...but no actually, I have a late date. By the way, you might want to watch out for Doctor "BD" Benson, he's on call tonight. If he catches you alone, or can find a way to corner you...well, just watch yourself. Oh, Mrs. Nelson? She's probably going to deliver in a few hours, we've already called her doctor to inform him, and he should be on his way in."

"What's the BD stand for?" Deedee asked her.

Jamie laughed, "Big Dick"...though personally I've never seen it, I've been told he really DOES have a big one!"

Deedee felt her face flush and immediately changed the subject. "Do you have the charts for Mrs. Nelson?"

Jamie handed them over to her. "Should be a quiet night. She's our only pending delivery...so far." She added.

"Good night Deedee." She said turning and heading towards the elevators.

"Night Jamie, see you tomorrow."

Just as Jamie reached the elevators, they opened. A tall good-looking man stepped out and Deedee watched as he spoke briefly with Jamie, turned and headed towards her. "Ah oh.... I hope that's not BD!" She thought, knowing it was already too late for her to run off and do something without being cornered in the nurse's station.

He reached her seconds later and stared down at her breasts, though she quickly realized he was looking at her nametag. Even so, she felt her face flushing.

"Nurse Denison? I'm Doctor Edwards. Do you have Mrs. Nelson's chart?" His eyes were cobalt blue, and she felt like she could go swimming in them. "Nurse? I asked you a question...DO YOU HAVE the chart?"

His abrupt, less than friendly tone of voice quickly shook her from her revelry. She fumbled for it briefly forgetting where she'd set it down. Finding it, which had taken her no more than a second more, she looked up at him once again. "Here it is." She said.

Dr. Edwards shook his head at her in which she could only see as disgust for her taking so long. "Thanks." He turned and walked down the hall towards his patient's room, stopping suddenly in the hall and facing her once again as he did.

"And next time I ask, or tell you to do something? I expect you to do it immediately...do we understand one another?" He didn't wait for a response, simply continued on down the hall into his patient's room where she heard his Doctor-patient voice take over.

"Well hello Margaret!" He said cheerfully. "Are we ready to have a baby?" He closed the door, effectively cutting off Deedee's ability to hear any more of their conversation.

Normally being treated like that would have made her mad, or at the very least upset. She was surprised when she felt like she'd disappointed him or had let him down, vowing immediately right then and there to do her level best not to do so again.

He was attractive too, and Deedee felt the first trickle of moisture between her legs as she caught herself thinking about him in a more familiar way. It had been quite a while since she had been with anyone. But she was surprised when something as simple as this could turn her on, let alone cause her pussy to suddenly begin flowing the way it was. Absentmindedly perhaps, she reached down between her legs, and then looked to ensure that there wasn't any telltale moisture seeping through.

"A woman after my own heart! Though I usually go into the men's room to masturbate whenever I'm horny." Deedee had a momentary panic that somehow Dr. Edwards had returned without her realizing it. Just as quickly she discounted that notion as she regained her senses, knowing the voice didn't match his at all, especially the friendly tone. Spinning around in her seat, removing her hand as she did, she looked up and saw a second doctor, this one dressed in a white coat hovering behind her.

"Dr. Benson." He said grinning at her lustfully. "You must be the new night nurse."

"I wasn't......."

"Touching yourself?" He interrupted. "Sure looked like it to me."

"Well I was...but I wasn't...I wasn't doing that!" She countered, now mad as well as embarrassed.

He laughed. "Listen, it's ok with me. I like a nurse who enjoys pleasing herself, especially during the nightshift. Kind of makes the evenings here bearable, especially when it's slow. You know what I mean?" He stated, and then winked at her.

"No. I don't know what you mean, and I really don't care to know either!"

"Brad? I take it you're on call?" Deedee heard from behind her.

"Doctor Edwards." Brad acknowledged a little more formally. "Your patient?" He said indicating down the hallway to the only occupied room at the moment.

"Yes...but she's going to be a while yet."

Deedee was looking at him now, once again feeling that tingly sensation between her legs.

"Have you met the new night nurse?" Brad asked.

"We've met." He said simply, not even bothering to acknowledge her. "Since you're on call...I'm going to lie down for a while in the lounge." He turned to face Deedee. "Wake me if anything changes. Oh, and while you're at it, Mrs. Nelson said she was thirsty. Would you please see about getting her some ice chips?"

As though someone had stuck her with a cattle prod, Deedee nearly leapt from her chair and headed off to get some. In the instant it took her, she saw that he was actually smiling. Deedee hurried off as quickly as she could, and smiled to herself as she did.

#

It had been a hard and difficult three weeks. Every time Deedee had come into contact with Dr. Richard Edwards as she'd learned his full name, he had treated her with little more than tolerable disdain, if not down right contempt. Unlike many of the other nurses she worked with, he seemed to treat her unreasonably harsh. He was constantly on her about the smallest things, and seemed to take delight in ordering her about. And though she quickly did everything he asked, whenever he asked it, it never seemed to be quite good enough. Discouraged, Deedee drove home that morning to her apartment where she looked forward to actually having the entire weekend off.

She'd parked her car in the underground parking terrace and entered the elevator. Deedee lived on the top floor, of the eight-floor apartment complex. One of the reasons she'd taken the place was because of the view. The other...it was actually affordable. Once again she found herself wondering how she could ever please this man. Even when the "ding" of the elevator sounded announcing she had reached her floor, she stood there momentarily until the doors had begun to close again. Deedee shook herself from the fugue she was in, and headed down the hallway to her apartment. As she drew closer, she saw what was obviously a poinsettia sitting outside of her door on the floor.

"This must be for someone else." She thought immediately, figuring that the delivery person had left it at her door by mistake. She saw there was a small card attached to the pot and withdrew it. Glancing down the hallway expecting someone to come running up to her at any moment announcing to her that it was indeed a mistake, and that the gift wasn't meant for her, she opened the card.

"I've been hard on you... for a reason. You've got talent; ability and you know what you're doing. You're better than most, though not as good as some. But I like you. Have a good weekend. And if I don't see you over the holidays, Merry Christmas."

It was signed "Dr. Edwards".

Deedee was stunned. She read the card again, and then glanced down at the poinsettia before picking it up. It really was beautiful. She smiled to herself suddenly feeling a whole lot better.

#

"I see you're off New Years." Jamie said as she gathered her coat and prepared to leave for the evening. "Doing anything exciting?"

"Nope...figured I'd stay in and watch the New Years come in on TV, just like last year." She said matter-of-factly. "Surprised you're not going to the big bash." Jamie said.

"Bash?"

"Yeah...Dr. Edwards's party. He throws a huge party every New Years Eve. Anyone who's not on call attends it. Wish I was going...but I have to work that night."

"I....I wasn't invited." Deedee said defensively.

Jamie laughed. "He doesn't send out invitations silly...and everyone who works here goes. So, you ARE invited whether you know it or not."

Deedee still wasn't sure. "I don't know Jamie, I don't think he really likes me very much anyway." But she remembered the poinsettia he'd sent her, and knew that wasn't really true.

"BD will certainly be there. And from what I hear, those parties can get pretty wild. Maybe you should think about it. If nothing else...you might at least get laid!"

"Jamie!" Deedee exclaimed blushing. But she did find the idea exciting, not in seeing BD's penis...but maybe Richards. Still, she was relatively a new comer, and though Jamie had claimed everyone was invited, she didn't feel it would be appropriate for her to simply show up, especially alone.

She hadn't seen Dr. Edwards for a couple of days, both times she had seen him after Christmas, he'd treated her no differently than he had before, almost as though he'd not even sent her the card and the flower in the first place.

Deedee had just come out of one of the rooms after checking on that morning's newest mother when she nearly collided with him in the hallway.

"Oh...I'm so sorry Dr Edwards, I didn't see you!" Deedee braced herself for another lengthy diatribe about her inefficiency, but it never came.

"See you tomorrow night at the party." He told her, brushing past her into the room to visit his patient, closing the door.

Deedee headed briskly back to the nurses station. She had two thoughts on her mind, one...she had no idea where he lived. Two...she had absolutely nothing to wear!

#

Finding out where Dr. Edwards lived was easy. Finding a dress wasn't. Deedee had meticulously gone through her entire closet, quickly discarding everything. Everything she owned was either out dated, or no longer fit. Once again reminding herself that she really had no business going to any party, especially if they were as wild as Jamie had said they were. She ended up withdrawing most of the savings she'd managed to put away, and headed off to the store. Four hours and nearly three hundred dollars later, she returned home to her apartment and began getting ready for a party that was still hours away.

Once she was dressed, she stood in the mirror for a long time looking at the image that stood in front of her. Deedee was both surprised as well as pleased by what she saw. She'd chosen a black dress, sexy as well as elegant without being "too immodest", she thought. It was cut low enough in front to give a subtle hint at her small, yet perky breasts. She felt naughty wearing it. A feeling that was as foreign to her of late as actually doing it. Additionally, the fact that she would be going braless seemed to awaken her nipples. They stood firm and taut beneath the lacy patterned dress, and as she moved, were continually caressed by the smooth fabric that held them.

"I can't believe I'm actually going to wear this." She said, turning to view herself from the side. But she smiled when she realized she liked what she saw.

She was still a little uncomfortable about going to the party alone. But she also figured that there would be a number of single men and women there who might be alone as well. Deedee had already decided to take a cab over as she figured she might do a lot of drinking, more out of nervousness than anything else perhaps. But in the event she did become slightly intoxicated, she wasn't about to drive herself home either. She forced herself to wait, planning on arriving an hour late so that the party would be in full swing by the time she arrived. That way she could simply blend in without anyone seeing her, or making a fuss over her. Though, the thought of that seemed as ridicules as the last.

She gave the address to the cab driver. By the time he pulled up into the enormous circular driveway where someone was offering valet service, she was having second thoughts. It wasn't merely a house it was a mansion! It was bigger than her entire apartment complex. Deedee stepped away from the cab and began the surprisingly long walk up the stairs towards the front door.

She had learned very little about Dr. Edwards, actually. Only that he'd been married once as an intern, though that marriage had failed. "Obviously," she thought. She had also found out that he had inherited a lot of money, so it wasn't his "fee's" for practicing that was keeping him in the kind of life style he lived. But it made her curious as to why he had never gotten remarried.

Deedee reached the front doorway where she was greeted by what she could only assume was a butler. Handing him her coat, she was then directed into the main foyer where she saw several of the people she knew at the hospital. By now, the sounds of laughter and music playing loudly in the background reached her ears. She pressed through the crush of people, surprised that so many indeed had shown up.

Deedee immediately began looking for the bar. Someone carrying a tray of drinks started to go by her. Rather than trying to speak over the loud raunchy laughter, she simply reached, retrieving one of the cocktail glasses without his even being aware of it.

There was another raunchy peel of laughter from somewhere up ahead. Deedee pressed once again through the throng of people until she finally spotted someone else that she knew and worked with.

"Deedee!" Christine yelled excitedly to her. "I didn't know you were coming!"

"Neither did I!" She nearly had to yell. "What's going on anyway?" She asked.

"See for yourself." Christine stated, pushing Deedee as well as herself to the front. As short as she was, she literally had to burrow through the sea of people that were crowded around, but when she did, she was taken aback by what she saw.

"Remember me telling you about that gorgeous OBGYN? Dr. Henry? Well that's HIS wife!"

His wife...currently stood in the semi circle of people around her, mostly men of course with the top of her dress pulled down. Her large, full, obviously 'redone' tits were in full view of everyone. But it wasn't the sight of that so much that was really shocking. It was the fact that she had smeared whipping cream across them both, and was allowing anyone with a strawberry to come forward, rub it against her exposed chest, where they devoured it. This being done about as obscenely as it was possible for anyone to do. Even a few of the other women came forward with their strawberries, and made as wicked a spectacle of themselves as most of the men had.

Deedee took a quick look about the room while the strawberries and cream game continued. She noticed that most of the women there she didn't know, and had never seen before. Most likely they were the wives or the girlfriends of some of the Doctors and Interns in attendance. What made her feel immediately uncomfortable was the fact that most looked like they were super models or worse... high-class call girls.

"Come on Deedee." Christine urged, "Lets get our strawberries!" She said giggling and trying to pull Deedee along. Deedee immediately broke free of her however and held back from following her.

"No thanks...I think I'll just watch."

"Glad you could make it." She heard. His voice was unmistakable. She turned towards him with excitement already weakening her knees. And he held out a strawberry for her to take.

"Here." It was all he said. It was all he had to say. She knew immediately what he wanted her to do, wanted to see. She didn't hesitate, accepting the large red piece of fruit from him just as she had accepted and taken in the poinsettia into her apartment.

For a wild fleeting moment as Dr. Edwards, Richard...dragged her to the front of the line she hoped that he was merely joking with her. But as his presence became known, those who had stood enthusiastically next in line waiting their turns simply bowed to his unspoken request and made way for the next contestant to enter the ring.

Deedee approached the woman tentatively, but unwaveringly. Somehow she felt this was some sort of a test, and one on which she would be graded. The woman before her was smiling almost knowingly. She thrust her whipped cream covered breasts forward, standing erect as though challenging her and daring her to actually do it. Deedee glanced briefly at each one; most of the cream had been removed from one covered nipple, with only the faintest trace of anything remaining. She took her strawberry, scooping up every bit of that tiny trace of cream and plucked it into her mouth, sucking it off slowly before biting it with her exposed, teeth much to the delight and cheers of everyone there.

"Suck it...suck it...suck it!" Came the chant. Obviously she had garnered whatever prize was to be awarded by completely and totally exposing one of the woman's nipples. She didn't dare look back towards him, already knowing his expectation of her, wondering perhaps whether she would do it or not. In the next instant, Deedee leaned forward surrounding the hard erect nipple with her lips, sucking it. The applause, cheering and laughter were almost deafening. Deedee finally pulled away after what seemed like an eternity to her, gazing briefly into the woman's eyes. She smiled...a half smile that spoke volumes, and then winked at her.

"Ok everyone....one more titty to go. Now...who's next?"

Deedee spotted him almost immediately. And he was smiling, though his smile too was a half smile, but he was smiling at her. He then waved her over to him. Weak kneed, she managed to make it to his side without collapsing, felt his strong arm surround her waist as he gathered her to him, bending down slightly, kissing her forehead as he did.

"I'd like you to stay after the party." He said. Deedee held her breath expectantly.

"There's a group of us that like to party afterwards." He stated simply. "It's up to you." He turned, leaving her to stand there and wonder at what he had just told her.

The words "wild" and "kinky" came to mind. Words that Jamie had used when she'd intimated about the types of parties that Richard was known to throw on New Years. Deedee quickly glanced at her watch it was barely nine-thirty. She had several options as she saw them. She could leave now, hopefully not even be missed and put this whole entire affair behind her, or...she could stick around for a while, give herself a chance to make up her mind as to what she would, or would not do, and then decide...long before midnight.

Deedee had never considered herself an inhibited woman. She had certainly never led a sheltered life by any means, open minded almost to a fault when it came to anyone else's sex life or personal preferences. But for herself, she had limited experience in dealing with people whose lifestyle included a far more open and uninhibited attitude towards sex than she had.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,458 Followers