Leena and Her Nanny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was uneventful : Sue and Leena were recovering from the jet lag and Kyrhan allowed them to sleep quietly. The next day they went to the site : a meadow with sparse vegetation! Kira was there to explain what she wanted.

- You know that Hindustan has been plagued by severe draught for years but it is also often flooded during monsoon. This meadow was a reservoir for centuries before the Rajh (British Empire) . It was filled with water during monsoon and used for irrigation. Water infiltrated into the ground also and fed the water table. Rehabilitation of this reservoir would help restore water in the nearby wells. It has been done in nearby Indian states...

Kira's idea was to dig out the long abandoned reservoir. Her Dalits would do the job by hand, not to damage the clay bottom of the reservoir or the levees around. But the work would be quite hard and strenuous and the men would need to be offered water, to have the occasional bruises mended and other menial chores done. Sue glimpsed an exchange of smiles between Kira and Leena. They certainly were up to something but they gave her no hints. She didn't care as she had perfectly understood the importance of the work and she would be proud to help in this simple way : everything considered, she would just have to carry vessels of water from a faucet half a mile from there and give some to the workers : tedious and tiring but not very difficult. The work would start in the afternoon...

When the Dalits, gathered in the courtyard behind the palace, recognized Leena wearing a drab worn saree, they cheered her, chanting her name and Kira's. Sue realized how popular Kira was but Leena arrived as a close second! She wondered why the Dalits seemed to love her so much. Leena just whispered to her that she had helped them restore an annex of the hotel in the nearby mountains, a few years before... Kira reminded Leena of her mission:

- This time, the work site is just 6 miles from the palace. Food will be sent to you by the trucks. You'll just have to serve them food with the help of Sue. If the need arises, I may come to help, too. Do you remember your old friend Daleep?

- Of course, Kira!

- Good : he still manages the team. Like in Shandrakor, you'll be my deputy and take the basic decisions. You'll be able to refer to me if there's a problem! During the work day, you will carry water for them and, of course, you'll be in charge of their health and safety!

The Dalits would travel in trucks to the site. When they realized that Leena would accompany them in the first truck, they were quarrels about who would come along. Kira just drew lots to decide who would be the lucky guys!

Leena was helped to climb on the truck. Two men took her hands and feet and after gaining momentum, they threw her above the railings, unceremoniously, just like some rice sack. Leena screamed in fear but other, maybe six of them, hands grabbed her in the air and put her down on the floor. She laughed in relief with the rough manhandling. The hands didn't cease to touch her as she was dropped on the floor. Some hands groped for her tits. Reminding her visits to Shandrakor, she couldn't expect a better treatment. She was now sure they still cared for her. She now knew better than to try to push them away to no avail. They were far too strong for her! She was lifted from the floor and deposited on a crate on the back of the truck. Two other hands grabbed her ass cheeks and started to maul them up.

The groping had ignited fires in her belly that she thought extinct. This time, the trip was too short to allow them to take their time with her. She lifted her pallu and her saree unwrapped from her body, leaving her in choli and petticoat. She just lifted up her blouse above her breasts and bunched up her petticoat around her hips. She had dispensed to wear any bra and panties. She crossed her hands behind her neck and parted her legs wide!

- We don't have much time, guys! Who wants to be the first. Don't worry : I will be available on the work site during each pause!

A cheer followed her declaration. She had maybe fifteen guys on board of the truck. That meant that Sue would have to take care of about the same number and the ten or so Dalits remaining would have to wait for the return of the trucks... They would be dead horny then and Leena expected to have nice moments then... She hadn't to wait more than two seconds before one of them decided to start. A man she recognized as Daleep, the leader of Kira's Dalits for as long as long as Leena could remember took off his Kurta, presenting her with a meaty, swollen cock with a deep purple head. Leena's slutty behavior was a legend among these men and she could expect no quarter!

She didn't care as her deepest wish was to be gangbanged seriously! She wasn't carrying a baby for the time being and they could make the sex as hard as they wanted : she would never complain!

Daleep turned her over and placed Leena on all fours. He slowly impaled her from behind. His hands were gripping her hips and she abandoned herself completely. He started to ram his cock into her pussy. Meanwhile, another Dalit got in position in front of Leena and offered her his cock. It was big and she had difficulties to take him into her mouth as deep as he seemed to want it. At least if she fucked two guys at the same time, she would be able to satisfy more of them! The situation was wildly erotic to her taste! She moaned quite aloud that she wanted more! After about ten minutes of being fucked mercilessly from both ends, the two men exchanged positions. She concentrated on giving pleasure to Daleep, leaving the other man taking his own pleasure in her mouth at his own pace.

They cummed and filled her mouth and her pussy with wads of cum but the other Dalits were so excited that they yanked Leena from the crate and put her on her back on the floor. Leena was laughing happily. They started making lewd comments about how sexy she was and how she was giving them all raging hard-on. Daleep told them that she looked better than for her previous visits to their barracks. Then four of them began running their hands over her boobs, pinching and pulling her tits and rubbing her pussy and her clit. Leena was soon moaning and panting pushing her crotch up and offering her breasts to their caresses.

- Oh please, now, fuck me, I want your cocks, Fuck MEEEE!!!

Daleep told her to spread her legs, and she obeyed immediately! They jumped on her and started to explore her pussy and her ass with their fingers. She was tremendously aroused and she begged them to fuck her at last. Daleep watched her writhing on the floor in need, so excited that she didn't even think to protest or to stand up!

- This slut is now really in heat, Guys! It's time to fuck her brains out. They pushed a loud scream

Daleep with a wolfish smile plunged his cock into her. When the rest of the team saw how eagerly she sucked on it, they took turns fucking her pussy like mad men. Daleep proposed them to take a blanket but they declined the offer, telling him that she offered the perfect pillow for them with her wide hips and her C cup tits! They just placed a rucksack with their tools and a few clothes to make it sufficiently comfortable and placed it under her buttocks to raise her pussy higher from the truck plateau for deeper penetration. One guy fucked her pussy while another used her magnificent ass, and a third one used her mouth. To vary positions, sometimes her pussy and mouth were deserted and Leena provided a hand job to two delirious Dalits...

As they approached the work site, Daleep returned to her and pressed her two boobs around his cock, using her cleavage as an auxiliary cunt. Leena bent down her face and gobbled the knob whenever he surged from between her tits. Daleep screamed quite loud when he emptied his balls in that tight sheath, finishing himself in her mouth. Leena's face was covered with cum and she still begged for more! They realized that they have reached their destination when the driver, almost mad with excitation, pushed one of the workers aside to take his place between Leena's extended legs. She welcomed him with a sigh of contentment and did her best to satisfy him...

When the truck had left with Leena on board, Sue had been quite bewildered : she had seen Leena been swallowed by a tidal wave that had engulfed her and she hadn't seen anything of her but her hair from time to time. The guys had stretched her on a crate and had fucked her even before the truck had started its short journey. Sue was quite aware that she was among a bunch of sturdy workers who were now half mad with lust. If she tried to elude their assaults, they would just rape her : she had better submit as Leena didn't scream for help and sue had even heard her encouraging them to fuck her hard. She let them push her over the truck railing. Her head hanged from there. Some one lifted the hem of her saree and pulled down her panties with no ceremony. Two hands grabbed her ankles and pushed them aside, forbidding her to close them.

One of the guys took her hands together and tied them loosely. He didn't want to really attach them but just made her discover the huge size of the cock he intended to ram into her tender pussy : God, she couldn't see it but it must be twice bigger and longer than her poor husband. The poor sod couldn't imagine he was about to become a cuckold. The cock she was massaging in her hands, wasn't human but more in the pony or donkey range. There was no way it would fit into her tight pussy. She felt something slimy and squishy being poured between her buttocks. When she saw the bottle, she realized she had been anointed with palm oil. Quite edible and safe : she had been afraid the man had used some motor oil with possible damage to her tender skin down there. He slid his cock a dozen times between her buttocks and rammed it into her pussy as if he was forcing a blockade. She roared when he entered her by at least four inches on the first stroke. He pulled back slowly, smeared some more grease on his cock and rammed it in even harder than the first time. He was already deeper in her pussy than her husband had ever been and she could feel with her hands that he had at least four more inches to go. What puzzled Sue was that she felt absolutely no pain. She even really enjoyed her impalement, hoping that the other guys would be as gentle as this one.

Sue soon lost contact with reality, drowning in a sea of delicious feelings. She emerged from it when Leena rocked her shoulder...

- Get up, lazy bones, your truck has arrived ten minutes ago and you were so eager to be fucked by our Dalits that I decided to let you enjoy them. The two groups are already at work and we must go and fetch them water. Don't worry : they will take time to fuck you at any time during the day...

- God! I cheated on my husband with a gang of menial workers!

- I would advise you not to use these words in front of Kira. She really cares for her Dalits. She considers it's an honor for you to service them!

-

(to be continued)

-

12