Legally Nude Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not usually good at relieving myself in plain view. However, the ambiance of the spa had melted my usual anxiety; or I had simply had to get rid of some beer. Finishing her work before me, Ute came over and stood next to me at the urinal. As I finished, she grinned and said "shake, shake", making a gesture. I shook my dick until she nodded her approval, After dinner, we went back to the pool which was now crowded. I noticed that I was, by several years, the oldest person in the hall. I also noticed that there were no children.

Being in the pool did not deprive you of alcohol. Waitresses in dirndls served drinks around the pool. I thought that the heavy dresses must be uncomfortable in the heat and humidity of the swimming hall. Ute again read my mind.

"Waitresses go off at 0.00. After that, must go to bar. Most waitresses come out and swim after work."

Probably improperly, I was reminded of a very cheesy bar I has wandered into on my first trip to Munich where the waitresses periodically went onto a small stage and stripped naked.

After we had lounged in the pool for some time, Ute gave a small cry. She took my and Sarah's hands and said "come."

Ute lead us into another room which contained a large Jacuzzi. It seemed to me already filled beyond capacity with nude people standing pressed against each other. Ute said something in German and several people in the Jacuzzi waved at us to come on in. We followed Ute into the pool. Ute was not at all bashful about wiggly her way through the crowd standing in the tub, which necessarily involved rubbing closely against each person you passed. No one seemed to care. Ute held my hand firmly as I held Sarah's.

Finally, Ute found the young lady she was, apparently, looking for and pulled us forward. I was at right angles to Ute and her friend with my dick pressed between their bellies. Ute moved Sarah around so that she was facing me on the other side of the two young women. Behind me, I could feel another pair of buttocks rubbing against mine. I never learned if they were male or female.

After standing there a few moments, I felt motion in front of me just below what little water was left in the pool. Ute had taken one of Sarah's hands and guided it onto my dick. Then Ute place one of her friend's hands on me, and finally began running her own finger on the underside of my head. The three ladies shared a knowing smile as I started to get pretty hard.

After the three ladies and stroked me to a serious hard-on, Ute decided that we needed to leave the Jacuzzi. Taking my hand, she wormed a path out that had me sliding face to face over a young, attractive blonde. I could feel my hard dick sliding through her trimmed bush. The blonde smiled and said something in German to which Ute replied laughing.

When Sarah, Ute, and I were back on the deck outside the Jacuzzi, Ute translated that the blonde had said that I had a nice hard penis. Smiling, Sarah asked what Ute said in response.

Ute was taken aback for a moment. Then she said, "the truth, that I wish to have it in me."

Sarah smiled more broadly. "That may just happen. We'll have to see."

Ute took us to the steam room. It was crowded, but not as crowded as the Jacuzzi. Ute found space for us on a bench, positioning me next to a young lady whose face was framed with her damp dark hair. The young lady said something to me in German. My listening comprehension is bad any time, and hadn't been helped by the beer.

The dark-haired young lady tried again in English: "American?" I nodded. She went on, "naked on Saturday night is good, ja?" I agreed.

We left the steam room and went back to the main swim hall. Ute's friends were not there. Ute seemed unconcerned. "They may go on to bar to hear band."

Sarah voiced the thought in my mind. "What about your boyfriend?"

Sarah's question induced laughter in Ute. "Him? He not my boyfriend. He is my brother. He is after Ericka."

Getting naked with your sister on Friday and Saturday nights. Interesting.

Just then we heard a sound rather like the noise that precedes a PA announcement in the airports and train stations. Ute explained, "Waitresses going off duty now. Watch."

After a few minutes, six young ladies in matching ersatz dirndls walked in file across the pool deck towards the change room.

Ute said, "Quick, we get beer now before they come back." We went to the bar and got three more excellent beers, tapped into plastic cups for use in the pool area.

Walking back into the swim hall, I noticed that one end of the pool had cleared out and that everyone seemed to be standing around waiting for something. After a couple more minutes, the waitresses walked back onto the pool deck, still in single file but now naked. They lined up along one end of the pool, waited a couple of moments while the rest of us looked (and they were worth looking at) then dove in in unison.

Ute took our hands and lead us into the pool. She led us over to one of the waitresses who had just surfaced and was standing in waist deep water in the shallower end. A lovely blonde with rather large breasts from which water was dripping at the moment. Ute introduced us to her friend Elizabeth.

Elizabeth spoke excellent and much practiced English. "They don't want us to drink her, but they encourage us to swim in the pool and use the spa as long as we stay nude. Management thinks that it keeps people here drinking longer if they expect to see the servers naked. I don't mind. Why should I mind if someone likes to see my body? I enjoy being seen naked."

Elizabeth paused for a second and then said to Sarah and me, "You are American? I know that you have been here a few hours. You seem very comfortable naked. I thought that Americans don't like to go naked like we Germans."

Sarah answered for both of us. "Some of us are just like you. We enjoy being seen naked too." Then Sarah turned to Ute. "Ute, do you enjoy being seen naked?"

Ute giggled again. Elizabeth broke in. "My friend Ute started out a bit repressed, for a German. I have been working with her."

Ute nodded her head. "Ja, I now prefer being naked to wearing clothes."

In a probably misplaced effort to be gallant, I added "Ute, you certainly have every reason to prefer being naked. You are quite beautiful naked." Ute seemed genuinely pleased while Sarah grinned at me.

Elizabeth broke the short silence. "I really would like a drink and I cannot get one here."

Ute said, "Sarah and Harry are staying in the hotel. Can we get something from the bar and take it to their room?"

Elizabeth answered, "yes, but you get it. I'd rather that the management not know that I am going to a guest room."

Neither Ute nor Elizabeth had asked us, but, looking at Sarah, I could see that she was fine bringing the two ladies to our room. I certainly wasn't complaining.

Ute went to the bar and bought two very large bottles of beer. After she put them in a locker, the four of us showered off. Ute needed a bit more help getting the pool water off this time, and was kind enough to wash off my ass and penis.

After we had showered and gone back into the change room, Ute and Elizabeth started dressing. Sarah paused for a moment and then asked, "Can I just wear the robe back to the room?"

Elizabeth answered, "I think so. I think that there will not be so many people about in the hotel now that it will matter." With that, Sarah went to our locker, took out both of our clothes and rolled them up. Then Sarah handed me a robe. Sarah put her own robe on but did not tie up the belt.

We walked out of the spa, Ute and Elizabeth dressed. Me in a robe. Sarah in a robe that was flopping open showing her glorious nude body. We walked through the hotel lobby where there were a few people but no one said anything. I guess you can see a lot early on a Munich Sunday morning.

Once we were in the elevator car, Sarah took her robe off completely. Not wanting to leave her alone in her nudity, I took mine off as well. That was fine until the elevator stopped on the third floor where there were banquet rooms. A younger couple dressed for a formal evening entered the car. The lady looked at Sarah and myself and then said something to her partner. The man, apparently guessing that we were clueless Americans, translated. "She said that you are much more comfortable than she is but that she hopes that we will be dressed as you are very soon."

We reached our floor without further incident, getting a smile from the formal couple as we left the elevator. Once in the room, Sarah said "Ute, Elizabeth, I think it is time to remove your clothes." Elizabeth was already undressing. Ute said, "danke, uh, thank you" and pulled her dress over her head.

Once all four of us were naked again, Elizabeth finally got her drink. We chatted for a time standing in front of the floor to ceiling window in the room. Sarah had turned on all of the lights.

Finally, Sarah said, "I think I know what we need to do. Harry, lie down on the bed on your back." I followed instructions. Sarah bent over me and took me in her mouth. Sarah can do incredible things with her tongue. Once Sarah had me hard, she told Ute to get on the bed. Then Sarah put her hands on Ute's hips and moved her into a position straddling me. Sarah gave Ute a nod and Ute slid down onto me. Sarah then moved Elizabeth into position straddling my head. I got the idea as, as Elizabeth came in reach began with my tongue on her clit. I was fucking Ute while I was eating Elizabeth, with Sarah watching.

Ute came before I did. Elizabeth, my face learned, could squirt. Sarah could tell when I was about to cum. She lifted a seemingly exhausted Ute off of me and took me in hand aiming me so that I came over Ute's beautiful face. Then Sarah licked Ute's face clean.

We took a short break before Elizabeth said, "Sarah, we need to do something for you."

Sarah had an idea about that too. Fortunately, I was back up quickly. Sarah had Elizabeth lie on her back while Sarah squatted over her. Elizabeth got the idea and began eating Sarah. Sarah looked at me and said, "back door Harry."

I moved so that Elizabeth was looking up at my balls and began working my dick into Sarah's ass. Ordinarily, I'm not a huge fan of anal, but Sarah's ass is special, tight and Sarah has unique muscle control. Anal in Sarah usually gets me off quickly. Elizabeth was apparently talented because I could tell she was getting Sarah close to cuming much more rapidly than usual. I tried my damndest to hold back, but I came just before Sarah did. As I pulled out of Sarah's backside, some of my cum dripped onto Elizabeth's face. Elizabeth smiled broadly.

Ute, Elizabeth, Sarah, and I slept together nude in our room with the curtains open. Sarah and I were flying back Monday morning, so we had one more day. When we awoke late Sunday morning, I was a bit concerned that someone might be worried about Elizabeth or Ute. Elizabeth assured me that her roommate, who also waitressed at the spa, had known that Elizabeth was leaving with us.

Ute lived at her parents' house. She was unconcerned too. "I tell my brother I want to have sex with you. He tell Mutter and Vatter not to worry."

Sarah pointed out that I had cum on Ute and in her but not with Elizabeth. Elizabeth smiled and spread her legs. I mounted her missionary style. Elizabeth's pussy felt wonderful. I leaned forward and began kissing her neck. We set up a nice slow rhythm with Sarah and Ute watching. Finally, Elizabeth gave a loud yelp as her legs clamped around me. Then she spasmed. Then I came so hard in her that it was almost painful.

After Elizabeth and I made love, the four of us took a shower together. Dressed, we walked around the Stadtmitte until we found something to eat that we liked. The we gravitated to the Englischer Garten and spent Sunday afternoon nude in the Bavarian sunshine.

Ute and Elizabeth finally left us after we had exchanged addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers. Walking back to the hotel, Sarah said, "I wonder how busy the spa is on Sunday evening."

The spa was open, but almost deserted. We had our third naked dinner in Munich. Then Sarah led me to a room I hadn't noticed before with several small Jacuzzis. We were the only people there. We got into one tub and Sarah was soon riding me. We had been fucking for several minutes when an older couple, nude, walked into the room and stopped, looking at us. Sarah got off of me immediately and gave a very embarrassed grin.

In a distinctly English accent, the lady said, "Please do not stop what you were doing because of us. To the contrary, you're setting a fine example." She grasped her partner's penis and led him into another tub. Sarah re-mounted me and the older lady mounted her partner. Soon both ladies were moaning. Two cries signaled the older lady's orgasm and the Sarah's.

For the first time, the older man spoke. "Well, that was quite pleasant. Thank you for the inspiration." Then all four of us started laughing.

After we had showered, Sarah dared me to walk back to our room naked. That, of course, was an "I will if you will." We did.

Again, no one in the lobby said a word. As the elevator door opened, I'll be damned if the same couple who had been in the elevator the night before did not get out. They both smiled. We got in the elevator. The woman said something again. As the door closed, her partner translated "she says we need to dress as you."

Monday morning, Sarah and I flew back to the States. We had advanced our case and had a good time in Munich.

12