Legally Nude Ch. 14

Story Info
The lawyers give a presentation, nude.
2.6k words
4.62
19.8k
13

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers

This story is the fourteenth in a series. The prior installments provide context and background on the individual characters. However, the author hopes that this story may be read with pleasure as a stand-alone piece.

*****

Jane and Lucinda took the impending presentation to the Professional Women's Roundtable (PWR) very seriously. Soon, it was taking up a large amount of our time. Jane had invited the PWR symposium coordinator to the office in order to get a sense of what was expected of us. The coordinator, Janice, was in her early thirties and worked in marketing. Naturally, she was almost excessively upbeat and it seemed like every sentence she spoke ended with an exclamation mark. Also naturally, Jane and Lucinda insisted that we be nude when we met with Janice.

Janice breezed into our offices in the early afternoon. Jane, Lucinda, and I were already in the conference room. Erin followed Janice in. We stood to greet her.

"Hello! Good afternoon!" Then Janice paused, apparently having made the realization that she was looking at four real live naked people. "My God! You really do work naked! That's WONDERFUL!" Janice clapped her hands to put still more emphasis on "wonderful."

Erin quietly asked Janice if she wanted anything to drink and then turned to go get Janice an iced tea. As Erin stepped out of the room, Janice declared "I was my butt was that round and tight! You all look tremendously fit! I guess you need to if you're going to run around naked all the time! Do you guys really go naked all the time, like outside the office?"

I explained that, of course, we dressed to go out on the street, to go to court, or to meet with textiles. "However, since we use the garage in this building, it isn't unusual for any of us to drive into work or home nude."

"But, I mean, don't you just get EMBARRASSED when people see you with nothing on?"

Jane answered with a terse "no."

Lucinda added, "Actually, we all enjoy it when people see us nude." God love Lucinda.

"Oh. Really? I think I'd just DIE if anyone saw me naked, other than my husband of course!"

Erin came back in with Janice's tea. Erin knew me well and could tell that I was already a bit tired of Janice. As Erin left the room, she turned and said to Janice, "Thank you. I'm glad that you like my bare ass." Janice blushed.

We finally got Janice on track. We learned that we were expected to fill an hour and a quarter, and that we'd be the last presentation of the day, finishing at 4:00 p.m.

"Of course, we've got women who are executives with some of our BIGGEST companies, but a large number of our members are ENTREPRENEURS with relatively new or start-up businesses! We want you to highlight the legal issues that they may not have thought of, precautions to take, pitfalls to avoid, that sort of thing!"

We worked out that Jane would address copyrights, trademarks, and unfair competition. Lucinda would give a brief overview on patents. I'd finish up talking about non-compete agreements.

As we wound up the meeting, I asked Janice what I thought was an important question: "Janice, are you sure that you want us to be nude when we give this presentation? Don't we risk offending some of your attendees?"

"ABSOLUTELY, we want you naked! I think our group is more open-minded than you give them credit for! We want to expose these ladies to non-traditional ways of doing business! I don't really expect any of them to start working naked, but it might get them thinking of other non-traditional ways of doing business that could be very helpful for them!"

Perhaps Janice was a bit smarter than I had given her credit for being. "Ok. I see your point," I responded.

Over the next couple of weeks, we honed our presentation. With Erin's invaluable help, we assembled handouts (with our firm name, phone number, e-mail address, and website address prominently displayed, of course). Meanwhile, Carla tried to take care of our clients.

Finally, the day arrived. All five of us were dressed in business suits. While we would be nude to give the presentation, there was a reception following our presentation and we wanted to look professional for that. Erin and Carla were coming along to watch and, hopefully, to network a bit at the reception. Even if fairly conservative business suits, both Erin and Carla looked very beautiful.

We had allowed a lot of time to get to the symposium, which was smart because parking around the University was always difficult to find. We were in the hall with about 15 minutes to spare. Someone out front directed us to a door going back stage in the auditorium and told us that we'd find Janice there.

Finding Janice was easy, compared to finding a parking spot. She greeted us with "Oh! You're dressed! Quick, get those clothes off!"

Before complying with that instruction (which I'm always happy to do), I introduced Carla and Erin. Janice acknowledged her earlier faux pas with Erin, saying "yes, I remember that butt." Janice paused a moment. Then her face brightened as though she'd just had an idea. "Hey, if you two also work at the firm, why don't you take your clothes off too?! We can introduce you!"

I glanced at Carla and Erin. Both ladies were ordinarily as happy as I to undress anywhere any time. Both of them smiled. Erin said, "Sure." All five of us stripped down to nothing.

We could hear the current speaker finishing up. As he left to polite applause, Janice said, ""You stay here for a moment. I want to prepare our audience for you." With that, Janice walked out on stage. I could hear her introduction of us clearly.

"Ladies, for our final speakers of the day we are bringing you something quite a bit different from the norm! You will see from your agenda that we are going to have some lawyers talking to you about intellectual property! What the agenda does not say is that we got our speakers from probably the most unique law firm in town! Everyone in this firm works naked! Don't think from that, though, that you should not take these lawyers seriously! They are very good and very successful! I have been working with them on this symposium and I can tell you from firsthand experience that it is amazing how confident, poised, and professional these people are in circumstances that I, and I expect you, would find mortifying! In order to show you that there are new ways to provide even traditional services like law, we asked the lawyers to appear before you as they appear in their offices! Naked!"

With that, Janice gestured to us and we walked onstage. Looking around, I established that I was, indeed, the only man in the room. I also saw that every seat in the auditorium was filled. Oddly, it was also rather chilly on the stage. At least, there was no noticeable adverse reaction from the audience to our nudity.

We each stepped to the microphone and introduced ourselves and what we did. Erin, Carla, and I took seats at the side of the stage and let Jane and Lucinda get on with their presentations. In what seemed like a very short time, Jane and Lucinda were done and it was my turn. I took the microphone and walked around the stage as I spoke. I tried to make eye contact with as many of the women in the audience as possible. Some looked away. More looked right back and smiled.

It is, of course, a tendency to focus on the task at hand. Only occasionally do we "step outside ourselves" to look at the bigger picture. I had one of those "out of self" moments while I was giving my presentation. Even as one part of my brain was delivering my presentation, another part was contemplating me standing on a stage, completely nude, in front of 275 fully dressed women. I became very aware that the ladies in the front row were looking up at my dick and balls, which were about level with the ladies seated in the fourth row. The realization that I was fully exposed to the female "movers & shakers" in our town made me feel warm, even a touch excited. Then the thought crossed my mind that the absolute worst thing I could do was have a hard-on.

Jane, Lucinda, Carla, and Erin were sitting in a row of chairs placed at the side of the stage in a line at a right angle to the audience. My lover Erin, sitting the farthest upstage and the least visible to the audience, was not helping my effort to remain flaccid. In an obvious effort to arouse me, she was sitting with her legs spread and was very subtly fingering herself. Ok, don't look that direction.

Finally, I focused on a very attractive brunette in the fourth row wearing a rather clinging green dress. She was making consistent eye contact and had a smile on her face throughout my talk. Mercifully, I stayed down the entire time.

As I finished up my presentation, I said, "It looks like we still have a few minutes. I'll be happy to take any questions." Several hands shot up. I had to call on the brunette in green in the fourth row.

The lady stood, she was very attractive and her dress was right on the border of being too sexy to be appropriate. She remained silent for a moment as if debating with herself. Finally, she said "my question is how does it feel for you to be standing naked in front of a couple hundred women with clothes on?"

The audience applauded the question. I inferred that was what a number of the ladies had wanted to ask. I smiled and answered honestly. "It feels great. I'm enjoying this and hope that you are too. No one should ever feel embarrassed to be seen naked by another person. Once you break through the taboo, you quickly learn that it is almost always more comfortable to be nude than to have clothes on."

Another hand shot up. "This question is for your colleagues: Does it turn you on to be onstage naked?"

That brought a few hoots from the audience. I turned and looked at Jane and Lucinda. Lucinda stood up to field the question.

"I assume you asked that because you can see that my nipples are hard. That is because it is really chilly up here. Of course, there is a bit of a sexual thrill in being seen nude. That would be a more significant factor if there were men in the room." Lucinda paused a beat. "Harry doesn't count because we see each other nude all day every day." That brought a chuckle from the audience.

Hands waived again. I pointed towards an older lady in the back. She had to shout her question: "Do you ever have sex in the office?"

I looked at my four partners, who were all smiling. In unison, we said "Yes."

Then Jane added, "Not often enough."

Janice rushed back onstage and took the microphone. "I'm afraid that is all the time we have! I think you'll agree that these lawyers have given us a new insight on working naked! I may have to try it myself some time! Please don't forget that there's a reception just outside in the foyer! Thank you!"

We walked backstage. Janice rushed up. "You will come to the reception, won't you?!"

Jane answered for us, "Of course." We all started dressing.

Janice almost shrieked. "Wait! No! No! Don't put anything on! Go as you are! I'll bring your clothes out so that they don't get locked away!"

I looked at Carla and Erin. Carla shrugged. Erin ginned. Jane and Lucinda were, I think, pleased because they would be more noticeable nude. So be it. The five of us walked out the door we had come in and went to the reception completely naked.

The reception was interesting to say the least. The auditorium foyer was really too small for the number of people. Consequently, you had to brush against others to move around. Unavoidably, my dick rubbed against a number of skirts and dresses. That wasn't altogether bad.

A middle-aged lady came up to me and introduced herself as the CFO of the huge consumer products company based in our town. "We've been having some motivational problems in an office we have in Tampa. One of our managers suggested that we let the employees there come to work naked. He meant that as a joke, but, after listening to you and watching you and your colleagues, we may revisit that issue more seriously."

"Would you work nude?" I asked the CFO.

She paused. After several seconds, she said, "I really don't know. My first reaction is 'that's crazy.' But, you start thinking about it and it starts to seem interesting and fun. I can't believe that I just said that. Anyway, we may ask you in to talk to our management about nudity on the job." She handed me her card.

A moment later I saw Carla giving me a gesture that it was time to leave. I rubbed my way through the crowd to round up Jane and Lucinda. I was beginning to feel a numbers of hands on my ass, and a few on my dick. We gathered our clothes from Janice and each put on as little as possible to get to Jane's Mercedes without getting arrested.

At Jane's car, we noticed that we were the only people around. Carla, Erin, and I quickly undressed again and got in Jane's backseat. We were going back to the office, but no one had ever complained about us going nude anywhere in our building. I think that it had become a point of pride with the other tenants that they were in the same building as the naked lawyers.

On the drive back downtown, Erin reached over and stroked my dick. "I liked how your dick bounced as you walked around the stage. Did you notice that I kept my legs open while you were talking? I was hoping that you'd literally get a hard-on for the Professional Women." Erin giggled.

"I knew what you were up to," I said. "That's why I didn't look your way. The last thing I needed was a boner."

Jane chimed in from the driver's seat, "Bull, Harry. You'd have been thrilled to show off for all those women."

Lucinda injected, "I just wish that there had been men. Then I could have dropped something and bent over to pick it up."

"Lucinda," Jane hissed.

Lucinda retorted "Come on Jane. We all noticed you standing with your legs apart, and why did you shave your pussy bare for the first time before this event? You were getting off showing yourself to the girls."

Looking back, it was a fun thing to have done. At home that night, Carla took a picture of my dick. A few days later, she presented it to me, framed, with a caption on the matte reading "The Dick for Professional Women."

When I came to the office the next morning there was an e-mail from the CFO in my inbox. "I'd like to bring my CEO and COO to your office to talk with you about workplace nudity. When is convenient for you?"

There was also an e-mail from another lady whose name I did not recognize. "I saw you at the symposium. I was very impressed. I'd like to talk with you about how I can better protect my company's information. However, my company is a start-up and I'm not sure I can afford you and your colleagues. Could I meet with just you?"

HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers