Legally Nude Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our little post-party broke up. As had become our custom, Erin, Carla, and I did not bother to dress to take the elevator down to our lobby and then a second elevator to the garage to go home.

While the "Poke-A-Lawyer" was fun, there is always a morning after. I noted that our little kinky event had garnered some publicity, but it was largely positive, focusing on our charitable donation. The second event of that morning was an e-mail from Sarah accompanied by a lovely picture of her standing naked on a deck somewhere. The substance of Sarah's message was that her around-the-world race had collapsed just before it started when the major sponsor filed bankruptcy. However, Sarah had hooked up with an Englishman sailing writer who had been assigned to cover the race. As a substitute, Sarah was going to help him on a feature piece about "sailing the Caribbean au natural." I knew that Sarah had gone through tough times with the scandal here and was happy that she was getting a complete change.

The third event of the morning was the real earth-shaker. About 10:00 a.m., Jane came into my office to tell me that she and Lucinda were leaving the firm after only three months. Jane had a lengthy explanation for the move. What I took away from it was that Jane's ego needed the prestige of being in a mega-firm instead of our small shop, and that Lucinda, who was also Jane's lover, was thoroughly under Jane's thumb.

I broke the news about Jane and Lucinda to Carla and Erin after Jane left my office. I had sensed some growing disappointment about Jane and Lucinda from Erin and Carla. Neither of Erin and Carla seemed at all upset that the other two were leaving us. Carla's comment was "Maybe we can get Wendy to come over."

12