Legally Nude Ch. 18

Story Info
The nude lawyers try a new nude sport and make nude friends.
7.1k words
4.78
19.3k
19

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the eighteenth in a series. I felt that I had used the idea of the naked lawyers too long and intended to let Harry, Carla, and Erin fade away. However, a reader recently commented that he/she wanted another story in this series. For that I say "thank you." While this story can, hopefully, be read enjoyably by itself, the earlier installments provide context and character background. My characters and their names are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to any real person is unintended and coincidental.

*****

I intended to tell the story of how we took Carla's sister Cammie on her first canuding trip. However, as I was discussing my intention to tell more of our exploits, Erin objected.

"Harry, you are too wedded to chronology," she told me. "Tell the story of Melina before everyone gets bored and stops reading your work."

From another corner of the room came a giggle. Then a voice said, "Yes, please, tell the story of Melina."

As president of the NBA (our local Nude Bar Association), Wendy was always looking for new activities for the group. Over the last few years, sand volleyball had become quite popular in our town. A number of businesses had sprung up devoted to providing sand volleyball courts. Most were in highly developed commercial areas, and the courts were often in full view of a major street.

Late the preceding summer, Wendy had found a sand volleyball club on the north side of town that was off by itself in a small valley. The club was below the nearest main road and screened off by an area of brush and honeysuckle. There were no immediately adjacent structures.

It will probably help if I give something of a description of the volleyball club. As I mentioned, it was in a small valley. A short way from one side of the valley, the owner had built eight outdoor sand courts. The courts were enclosed and separated from each other with netting which the owner had hung from cables about fifteen feet off of the ground. The netting kept balls from getting away, but were much, much more forgiving if you ran into it. The netting was also transparent so people could watch the matches.

On the side of the courts away from the hillside, the owner had built a two storey structure that was slightly longer than the area occupied by the courts. The building sat on earth a few feet higher than the level of the courts. On the building's first floor were locker rooms and showers, and volleyball "pro shop" that sold balls, board shorts, sand volleyball bikinis, and the like. Immediately outside, the owner had placed picnic tables and chairs were friends and family of the players, and anyone else, could sit and watch the matches. Below that, just outside the netting were smaller table and benches to accommodate the players. On the second floor of the building, the owner had opened a beer and wine bar and short-order grill (burgers, pizza, etc.). A balcony ran along the outside of the second floor with more tables so folks could watch the volleyball below while they had a drink and a sandwich.

Wendy had several conversations with the club's owner over the winter and was able to convince him that it would be perfectly legal to allow us to use his facility nude. Wendy obtained the owner's agreement that we could use one court on Tuesdays, his slowest night, from 6:00 p.m. until they closed at midnight.

The one condition on our use was that, "Can't serve you and beer or wine because my license says that I can only serve patrons who are 'properly dressed.'" That was no real problem for us.

Wendy had formed a league of twelve two-person teams. Eleven teams were coed. The one all-girl team was Wendy and Carla. We started at 6:30 p.m. and each team was guaranteed one best-of-three games match per night. We were rarely able to play more than that before closing time.

The weather in our area had turned pleasant in late April, so the Nude Lawyers' Sand Volleyball League had started play the first Tuesday night in May. As the owner had told Wendy, the club was not very crowded on Tuesdays and the crowd was primarily young adults who were perfectly happy if there were people using one of the courts to play nude.

We went along merrily until the last Tuesday in May. That night, we had all showed up and stripped down before a few of us noticed a group of what looked like teen-aged girls already playing on the court at the far end from us. We asked some of the other regulars who we'd gotten to know a little and were told that the girls were all on the local public high school volleyball team.

We sensed trouble, but decided to let it go in the hope that this was a one-time event. As we finished the first of our six matches, we noticed that the girls had quite playing and were watching us from the ground-level tables against the building behind our court.

The following week, the girls were again playing on the far court when we arrived. Clothed, Wendy and I went to see the club manager to see if we had a problem. Wendy told the club manager that we'd seen the high school girls here for two of our nights now and asked if that would be a regular thing.

"If it is and its going to cause a problem, we'll leave," Wendy told the manager.

The manager was a generally easy-going guy whom I guessed at about 50. He responded to Wendy, "I thought about that too. We don't want to lose you guys, but we don't want to be raided either. I know Coach Swale, their Coach, so I talked to her. She said that she didn't think it was a problem, but that she'd talk to each of the girls' parents. Late last week, Coach Swale brought me a bunch of letters from the parents stating that they knew that nude volleyball was played here at times, that they agreed that their daughters could play here while nude volleyball was going on, and that they understood that their daughters were likely to see nude people. So, I think we're covered. You guys just have fun."

Our conversation with the manager left us a bit relieved, but I feared that would not be the last of it. We went ahead with our matches. As had become our custom, everyone had shown up in time for the first match and everyone stayed, and stayed nude, until our league's last point of the night was played.

Everything went fine the night we had talked to the manager and the following week. Cammie was in town the third Tuesday in June. Still, there was no way we were going to miss nude volleyball, so we brought her along.

When we got to the volleyball club with Cammie, we noticed that the high school girls were playing on the far court. Rob mentioned that as we stripped down and got ready to play. Suzanne quipped that the girls probably wanted to play with us.

We were all nude and the first two teams were about to go on court when two couples walked up. One couple was a very tall, thin man with longish blond hair. The sleeveless top and shorts on the blonde-haired lady with him suggested that she had once been quite attractive, but had accumulated noticeable bulk in her middle, hips, and thighs. The man in the other couple was about my height with grayish black hair and a build like mine: thick in the shoulders, chest, and thighs. The lady with him was actually the first person whom I'd noticed. She was short and her olive complexion suggested Mediterranean origins as did her long lustrous black hair. The eyes in her lovely face sparkled. All-in-all, she was a real beauty. I guessed both couples to be in their mid-40s.

As they approached, the blond-haired man asked, "You're the nude lawyers, right?"

Wendy acknowledged that we were the nude lawyers. The man continued, "I'm Kent Ruppert. This is my wife Patricia." Gesturing towards the other couple, he said, "That is Stefan and Tia Becker." The Beckers extended their hands and we shook.

Kent continued, "Our daughter Darcy and the Beckers' daughter Melina are high school volleyball players. They've been playing down there," he pointed to the far court, "the last few weeks."

"Here it comes," I thought, "end of nude volleyball."

Kent seemed unsure of how to continue. Kent and his wife looked nervous or unsure. The Beckers seemed more at ease. Stefan and Tia were both slightly smiling.

After a noticeable pause, Patricia Ruppert said, "Our daughters and their teammates have seen you here playing in the, uh, well, the way you play. For the last couple of weeks, Darcy and Melina have been asking us if they can play with you."

Tia Becker spoke for the first time. "They want to play the way you play, with nothing on." She was smiling and spoke with a noticeable accent that I could not place.

Kent Ruppert found his voice again. "Of course, we said 'absolutely not.' But they were very persistent. I spoke with their Coach at the high school. To my great surprise, she encouraged us to let the girls play with you. She thought that it would help their volleyball and what she called their 'person growth.'"

Stefan Becker spoke, with a recognizable German accent. "I talked to the manager here. He said that you had not caused any problems and he gave me your names. I looked all of you up online and you seem very respectable people. We decided that, since the girls are both turning 18 in a little over a week, we wouldn't really be able to stop them. If they are going to take their clothes off, we thought it would be better with you than with boys who will get them drunk and pregnant."

"Anyway," Kent interrupted, "we'd like to ask you if you'll let our two daughters play with you here on Tuesday nights. We've put together written permissions."

Mr. Ruppert handed Wendy two sheets of paper which she looked at then passed to me. The permissions were very formal and had the notarized signature of each parent. The permission was also very specific saying that the girl had permission to be naked for the purpose of playing volleyball at this particular club "in the company of one or more of" and named each of us, including Erin.

Wendy smiled at the four parents. "We're more than happy to have your daughters join us. I should warn you that we are playing only for fun. I don't think any of us are as good as your daughters. They may find our level of competition is beneath them."

Kent Ruppert responded, "Darcy wants to get a volleyball scholarship so she can be a little too competitive at times. But, she and Melina are good friends and I expect that Melina can keep her under control."

Tia Becker said, "Our daughter plays a lot of volleyball and can be very serious about it too. What she told us is that she really loves volleyball and wants an opportunity to play when it is just for fun and not going to affect her status as a player." Mrs. Becker's eyes sparkled again and her smile broadened as she added, "Melina thinks that playing with you will be a great deal of fun."

Wendy looked around our group. Heads nodded affirmatively. Wendy turned back to the four parents, smiled, and said "Certainly, they are very welcome to join us."

Kent and Patricia Ruppert each uttered a somewhat forced "thank you" and turned away. Stefan and Tia Becker each extended their hands to shake again. Stefan said, "Thank you all very much" as Tia nodded her head.

That unusual encounter concluded we started our first match. Wendy had scheduled herself and Carla to play last. Erin and I were a team. Wendy had us playing the next to last match.

As our first match concluded, the high school girls had finished playing and gathered around a table behind the court next to ours. Two of the girls walked towards us. One was tall and blonde. Her skimpy bikini highlighted her broad shoulders and hips. However, it also revealed that there was no fat on the girl, only taut muscle.

Walking beside her was a much shorter girl. The long black hair and olive complexion suggested that she was Tia Becker's daughter. Her volleyball bikini covered only what had to be covered. What was exposed was a young lady who was in great shape, but a bit more rounded and a bit more feminine than her teammate. As they approached, it became obvious that, like her mother, Melina Becker was a very beautiful lady.

The tall blonde introduced herself as Darcy Ruppert. "Our parents were supposed to talk to you about us playing with you," she said.

"They did," Wendy responded. "I'll tell you what I told them, none of us are as good as you are. You may find that we aren't much competition. If you do not have a problem with that, we're glad to have you join our league. I assume that the two of you want to play as a team."

Melina hesitantly asked, "Uh, can we play like you guys do? You know, naked?"

Wendy smiled. "Of course. Everyone in our league plays naked."

Both girls, exclaimed, "Cool! Thank you!" Melina added, "Yes, Darcy and I would like to be a team."

"Great," Wendy replied. "I wasn't expecting you so I've already made up our schedule for tonight. I'm not sure I can give you a match until next week."

Darcy replied, "That's ok."

Melina said, "We've been playing since 4:00. Starting next week is fine."

Wendy told them, "Ok. Be here next Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. I send out the match schedule by e-mail every Tuesday around noon, do give me your e-mail addresses before you leave. We realize that everyone's schedule changes, but we expect you to be here and be ready to play when the match before yours is done. A no-show counts as a loss. Everyone almost always gets here before the first match starts, gets into uniform, and stays until all the matches are done. You're welcome to stay tonight and watch."

"We'd love to," Melina said, "but we rode with the other girls and they need to get home."

Darcy and Melina wrote down their e-mail addresses and gave them to Wendy. Then, they rejoined their teammates and all of the girls left.

Wendy turned to me. "That was out of the ordinary."

Ever the skeptic, I said. "We'll see what happens."

We went on with our volleyball. Erin and I won our match. Wendy and Carla remained unbeaten for the season.

Out of curiosity or expectation, I guess, Erin, Carla, Wendy, Rob, Suzanne, and I all showed up at the club about 6:15 p.m. the following Tuesday. We were taking our clothes off when we saw Darcy and walking towards us.

When the girls got up to us, Suzanne asked them, "Are you ready for this?"

Darcy said, "Can't wait."

Melina said, "I've been looking forward to this for several weeks.

Wendy said, "Ok. Well, get into uniform."

Melina pulled her long black hair into a ponytail and deftly secured it with a rubber band. She whipped her tee shirt over her head, kicked the flips off of her feet, and dropped her shorts to the ground. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. Naked, Melina was very beautiful; almost on par with Carla and Erin. Despite her complexion, she had very noticeable tan lines in a band around her breasts and another around her triangle and buttocks. Melina stood there naked and smiling.

Darcy pulled her tee-shirt over her head, revealing very firm but very large breasts. When she dropped her shorts, my original impression was confirmed of a very big girl who was all muscle and tendons. Like Melina, Darcy had marked tan lines that drew attention to her breasts and pubes.

Erin kindly said, "Use a lot of sunscreen ladies. Nothing hurts as badly as burned nipples or cunt lips." Darcy and Melina giggled, but began slathering on sunscreen.

Wendy had scheduled Darcy and Melina for the second match against Mark and Joanne, probably our second-best team. Erin, Carla, and I sat down together on a bench. Darcy and Melina joined us, with Darcy sitting next to Carla and Melina on the other end next to me. Erin was in the middle.

Melina started the conversation. "Are all of your lawyers?"

Erin replied, "I'm not. I'm the business and office manager for Harry and Carla. Everyone else is a lawyer."

Melina asked me, "You and Carla work together? Do you have your own firm?"

"Yes," I answered. "Carla and I are the lawyers and Erin keeps us from going broke." Melina smiled. That was something special.

"I'd like to be a lawyer," Melina commented.

Darcy asked, "Are you guys like regular nudists? I mean do you just get naked to play volleyball or do you go naked other times?"

Carla answered, "I guess you'd call us regular nudists. We go nude as much as we can. We never wear clothes at home."

"That's nice," Darcy responded.

Erin interjected, "And, we usually go nude at work, at least in t he office."

"Really!" Melina exclaimed. "That is so cool. That must be wonderful."

Darcy asked Carla, "What does your husband or boyfriend think about you going naked all the time?"

Carla laughed. "I live with Harry. I don't think that he has any problem with it."

Darcy shifted her question to Erin, "What does your boyfriend think about you going naked?"

Erin paused for a second. "I live with Carla and Harry. We all prefer each other nude."

Melina was surprised. "All three of you live together?"

Erin and Carla nodded.

Melina asked, "And you, well, you do everything else?"

Smiling, Erin replied "Yes, we do everything together. We are a threesome."

Melina asked, "And that works for you? No jealousies or anything?"

Erin replied, "I don't know if it would work for everyone, but it works very well for us. Harry, Carla, and I love each other very deeply." Carla and I were nodding our heads in agreement.

Melina smiled and clapped her hands. "That is so cool. That must be so much fun."

Carla laughed again. "We do have fun," she conceded.

To shift the focus, I asked "What made you two want to play with us?"

Darcy started, "Our coach, Coach Swale, heard that there were some people playing volleyball naked here on Tuesday nights. She talked to us about it. She said that she had played volleyball naked a lot when she was in college in California and that it was the most fun she ever had playing. She thought we ought to check you guys out, learn a bit about it. So, a few of us started coming over here on Tuesdays. I'll confess that we're peepers. We really came here to see you guys."

Melina gave her answer. "We watched you. You looked so free and like you were having so much fun. It just looked more natural for you to be playing naked. I just thought that was something which I had to try."

Darcy added, "To be honest, there is also something exciting about the idea that people can see every inch of you while you're playing." Gesturing towards the full clubhouse balcony, she continued, "There never used to be anyone here on Tuesdays. Since you guys have started playing naked and the word has gotten out, this place is packed. And you guys seem so cool with the fact that everyone is looking at you."

Melina added, "I want to experience that. People seeing my bare breasts, my bare butt, and my bare pussy. I want them looking at me there and I want to know that they are looking at me there. Knowing that's about to happen makes me feel warm and happy."

Erin laughed. "Yes, it always helps to give a good show. It's harmless."

"What does your boyfriend think about you going naked with us? I asked Darcy.

"Peter doesn't know. He's in Paris for the summer. He's probably got some slender sexy French chick doing things to his dick I've never heard of."

Melina laughed. "Darcy is our sexual adventuress."

"Only with Peter," Darcy retorted to Melina. "Besides, I'll take adventuress over being the ice maiden."

Directing herself to us, Darcy said, "Every guy who meets Melina wants to do her. You can understand why. Look at her, she's gorgeous! And she's smart. But, my friend here is still a virgin."

Melina said, more softly, "I don't want sex to be the reason for the relationship. I want someone to care about me and who I care about, and we have sex because we care about each other and want to please each other. I don't want someone who cares about me because they get sex from me. I think that's mostly the way it is with guys my age. I'm not against sex. I've got two great vibrators."

12