Lekker Laeveld Threesome Pt. 03

Story Info
Black maid, black sister, white man.
2.6k words
4.15
3.4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nelspruit in the 1980's. Sultry, humid and with illicit interracial sex thick in the air.

Cookie and I had been screwing on the Sunday, and such was the pleasure that she had experienced, that she had fallen asleep. I left her to sleep for nearly two hours and had a snooze myself in the spare room. Eventually my bladder woke me up and I went for a slash. Came back past the spare room and found Cookie still dozing. She was lying on her side, and the sun was starting to set. I went and sat next to her and eventually she turned onto her back.

She was still half-asleep, and I think for a moment she had forgotten where she was. She blinked up at me and smiled. I leant in and kissed her. Cookie was an all-natural girl and had asked me to kiss her when we had been screwing. Her one hand went to the back of my head, and she caressed my hair. I started lightly licking along the sensitive width of her lips, knowing that this made most women go mad with desire.

I could hear and feel her breathing speed up, and she took my hand and put it onto her right tit. I tweaked her nipple and started rubbing between the swell of her breast and the well-defined hair in her armpit. Suddenly she stopped and said she had to go home but would sneak out later to come and see me. I took her hand and rubbed it on my erection and said I would be waiting.

She quickly got dressed and went out. I went and had a shower and had a bite to eat. I made some extra bread rolls for Cookie and sat watching TV.

Around nine I heard Cookie come into the kitchen. She appeared in the doorway of the TV room and stood looking at me. She was wearing a worn housedress and a doek and looked demure. Only her shy smile gave her away. I told her that I had made her some food and walked to the kitchen with her. She seemed to be quite hungry, and I poured her some Coke while she sat and ate. When she was finished eating she got up and washed the plate and glass. She stood at the sink looking at me. I wondered what she was thinking.

Only yesterday she had walked in on me screwing two black girls in the same bed. Up to then she had no inkling that I even looked at black women. She came and sat on my lap and asked me if one of the two girls she had seen me with was my girlfriend. I could see that the events had been playing on her mind. I stood up and led her by the hand to the TV room. Sat on the couch and put my arm around her and she snuggled into my shoulder. I started by telling her how the two girls had ended up in my bed on the Friday night and how she had walked in on us the previous morning. I kept the tone light and laughed with her at the unbelievable turn of events. I refrained from telling her where they worked. She sat for a while absorbing all these snippets I had relayed to her.

Suddenly she laughed again and said I was jags. I agreed completely with her and kissed her soundly. That shut her up properly and she started making appreciative sounds. She was also enjoying the touching of our tongues. I could feel her whole body relaxing and started rubbing her stupendous tits. I made her stand up and took off her clothes. She was standing right in front of me, and I was looking at this gorgeous creature with wonder. I was also overwhelmed at all the black poes that had come my way lately. It was illicit at the time, so there was an element of danger that made me get and go and lock the back door and switch off the light in the TV room. She was still standing where I had left her, and I sat where I had been. I started nuzzling her belly and could feel the black curly fuzz under her bellybutton on my lips. I could feel her standing completely dead still and I started fondling her tits. They really were the nicest tits I had ever seen in my life. Tip-tilted, solid thick erect nipples, and firm and rubbery to the touch. I put my hands up under her arse and touched her cunt from behind. The heat and wetness was astounding! By now I could smell her intoxicating cunt smell. Musky, clean and wild. The smell of a jags young black woman. My cock was hard again and I decided that it was her turn to kiss my cock a bit. I stood up and sat her down on the couch. I went and stood up close to her face and touched my cock to the side of her cheek. She smiled and said it was hot against her skin. I took her hands and put them around my arse. She started gently rubbing my arse. Heaven.

I moved them down a bit and opened my legs, and she reached through my legs and started cupping my balls. I was enjoying this and told her. I started moving my cock from one side of her face to the other, and then I put the tip into her slightly open lips. She froze, but I left it there, and moved it ever so slightly deeper. She didn't protest and I could feel the intense heat of her mouth. Shit! I nearly came. I pulled out slightly and started fucking her mouth very slowly and gently. I cupped her face with my hands and she opened wider and I went deeper. My whole flange and half of my cock were going in and out. I suddenly came without warning and to her credit she didn't flinch. She sat dead still, and I pulled out. I heard her swallow. I asked her if she was ok and she nodded. I sat down next to her and held her for a bit. Eventually I got up and put the fan on. I went and had a slash and looked at the time. Shit, it was late and I went back to the TV room. I sat down again and she put her arms around me again. She was caressing me with more urgency and I reached over and put two fingers into her cunt. That was it. Two seconds later she was astride me and my cock slipped into her. And this time she demanded my cock. She put her arms tightly around my neck and started fucking me ferociously. This girl wanted to come, and boy did she start coming. It was obvious that she had been so close to coming while she was sucking my cock. I was counting an orgasm every ten or so strokes. My cock was hard again and to my surprise I was enjoying every movement. She was suctioned onto me and was moving my cock on her g-spot. I could feel an intense orgasm coming, and then we came together with a loud groan from both of us.

Shit. We stayed glued to each other for a few minutes and I could feel my come running out past my flaccid cock. Eventually she got up and went to pee and wash. She came back and got dressed. I walked to the back door with her and let her out. I hugged her and she hugged me back tightly. She left and I locked up and went to bed and slept the sleep of the dead. I never saw her the next morning as I left early for Lydenburg. During the day I kept on thinking about this wondrous sexual creature that had been right under my nose the whole time. I only got back at about half-past six that evening, and found that Cookie had made a plate of food for me and left it in the microwave. I never saw her and eventually went to bed.

The next morning I left early again and went to Groblersdal. I slept over and only arrived back home on Wednesday afternoon after 4. I was scarcely at home when I saw Cookie slip in through the back door. I nearly soiled myself when I saw her with an older woman, and a girl that was identical to Cookie, but a bit younger. Cookie told me that it was her mother and younger sister Ivy. They were coming to see where she worked, because she had told them that I had asked Cookie to make food for me as well. I acted completely normal and left them to it and went to change into shorts. I started watering the garden, and as it started getting dark I went back and found that the three of them had made food.

Cookie said to me that she had made a list of things I needed to buy. I picked it up and put it into my pocket and said I would go to the Spar now. As I left out the back door I saw her sister looking at me. She lifted her left arm and put her hand behind her head. She had a t-shirt on and I caught a glimpse of a coarse black bush under her arm. For fucks sakes. I came back forty minutes later and found them gone. I sat and ate my plate of food, and then packed the groceries and meat away. I was sitting watching TV when I heard someone come in. The next moment Cookie came in and was standing in front of me.

Without a word she stripped her overall and underwear off and came and stood close to my face. I could smell her intoxicating musk. I bent slightly and kissed her bush. Moved my mouth down until I could feel sliminess on my mouth and slipped my tongue into her heat. She tasted of the sea and caught her breath. She started moving her hips involuntarily against my face and I could hear the squelch every time she touched me. Was there no end to her mucous? She was in an absolute trance on the end of my tongue, and eventually I got up and took her through to the bedroom.

She was so acutely aroused, her eyes were half-closed and her lips were half-open and wet. I wasted no time and lay her down on the bed. I went and put the bedside lamp on and opened her legs. Cookie was dark-skinned, her short but expansive bush black and shiny like anthracite, and her inside was dark Turkish Delight. I climbed on her without ceremony and started fucking her with a technique I had used before on various girls and women. Fast and hard in, excruciatingly slow on the way out, an appreciable pause, and then repeat. Seven of these later, Cookie came violently and burst into tears. I waited a bit and then started with a relentless rhythm. That was it. Cookie started coming reliably every twenty strokes or so. She was panting and squealing when she came, and I started pinching her nipples. They were swollen and sensitive.

Then I kissed her, and she came involuntarily, almost on top of the previous orgasm. She was going mad under me, but I kept up the combo of fast strokes, nipple tweaks and kissing using my tongue. It was too much for her senses and she screamed. I decided to come as well. Like a geyser.

I rolled off her and lay exhausted. A minute later I heard deep breathing. I looked, and Cookie was fast asleep. Shit. I hope her mother wasn't looking for her. I lay for a while and went to shower the strong pungent cunt smell off me. I put off the bedside lamp and went into the kitchen. I was sitting drinking some ice-cold beer when I heard a noise. I looked up and there was Ivy her sister. I beckoned her in, thinking with a sinking feeling that her mother would also be with. I didn't say anything. Ivy was wearing the yellow t-shirt that she had been wearing earlier, and had a striped towel around her waist. Her hair was shorter than Cookies, but the resemblance was uncanny. I asked her if she wanted some Coke and she nodded shyly. I got up and got some out of the fridge. Poured her some. She sat down and sipped slowly. I asked her how old she was. Eighteen! She finished her Coke and got up to wash her glass.

I called her over, and she came to stand in front of me. She kept her eyes down. I reached up and lifted her t-shirt up. First one, then two perfectly formed breasts popped out. She looked up at me and smiled when I gasped in amazement. I told her, with complete sincerity, that they were the nicest tits I had ever seen in my life. She didn't say anything. I asked her where her mother was, and she said she had gone to visit her boyfriend for the night. She had come over to find Cookie. I told her Cookie was sleeping. She just nodded and kept her eyes down. I could feel my cock telling me to go further, and I unwrapped the towel around her waist. Her pink panty bulged across her pelvis, and I could see that the hair under it was coarse. I took off her t-shirt. She lifted her arms obediently, and two perfect black bushes winked at me.

Her breathing was very rapid, and I could see that there was a wet stripe in the front of her panty. I touched her tits with both hands and Ivy gave a groan and closed her eyes. I put my hands on either side of her panty and pulled it down. There was thick clear mucous on the inside and I put them on the table. Ivy didn't say a word when I stood up, locked the back door and took her by the hand. I switched the light off and took her to my bedroom. I put my bedside lamp on and there was Cookie sleeping just as I had left her. I saw Ivy looking at her. I lay Ivy down and lifted her knees up and opened them. I was astounded to see the same kind of cunt that Cookie had, pouting sulkily back at me. I just climbed on and entered her. She was so wet. Tight. Hot. I decided to wait a bit.

Then I started the fast in slow out technique. Five strokes. This young girl then proceeded to come hard. Her arms folded around my middle. I waited a bit. Carried on. About fifteen more and she came even harder again. I couldn't hold it in any longer, and spurted semen like I had never done before. I pulled out and lay between her and Cookie. Ivy leaned over and kissed me. She said to me she was tired and wanted to sleep a bit. I was also tired, but couldn't fall asleep at first. Ivy was cuddled up against me. I could feel her coarse bush against my hip, and her rubber tits against my arm.

How was I going to get through the night? Wait for the next part. A true story with real Nelspruit names.