Lena Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Daddy." Lena replies.

"Do you want your pussy fucked?" asks a sexually eager Adrian.

"Yes." Lena answers, sexually eager as well.

"Then say it." Calmly asserts Adrian.

"Fuck my pussy." Says Lena. "Please fuck my pussy."

"Again." Adrian commands more assertively.

"Please fuck my pussy." Lena repeats with desperate voice.

"Rochelle, lay down in the middle of the bed." Adrian instructs to Rochelle.

"I thought you want to fuck..." Rochelle doesn't bother to finish her sentence and crawls to the middle of the bed and lies flat on her back.

Following Adrian's directions, Lena crawls to Rochelle and lies down with her back on her mother.

"Both of you spread your legs." Adrian commands.

Both mother and daughter part their legs. Still recording with the camcorder, Claudia moves to the end of the bed and zooms in for a shot of Lena's wet pussy.

As anticipated by Lena, Adrian moves to her with his cock still hard and proud. Lena closes her eyes as she feels the head of the cock tease her labia for a few seconds. Then the cock plunges into her vagina fast and hard, causing Lena to squeal loudly. Immediately, Rochelle's hands clutch on Lena's breasts and fondle them roughly. After several thrusts, Adrian lowers himself onto Lena, continuing to fuck her at a vigorous stride.

With her eyes still shut, Lena feels a cascade of sensations from her other senses. Not just of the pleasures of the wad of hot and hard flesh violating her sex, but the smell of Adrian's sweat her nostrils takes in, as well the scent of her sex juices from her pussy, and maybe her mother's as well. The skin of her entire body sends her a hundred sensual messages, each one capturing Lena's attention, her tits, pressed against Adrian's manly chest, are stilled cupped by Rochelle. She feels Rochelle's fleshly globes pressed against her back and the moistness growing between her ass and Rochelle's pussy.

Lena begins to notice the kissing and sucking on her neck by Adrian. She'll most likely have a hickey the next day. Lena moves her arms under Adrian's and begins to gently massage his back before she slowly and lightly scratches downward. This move causes Adrian to softly growl as he thrusts into Lena deeper and harder.

"DEEPER, DADDY!" cries Lena. "FUCK ME DEEPER!"

Both Lena and Adrian scream as a strong level of sexual ecstasy consumes them both. Lena's body trembles and her toes curl as she feels a rush of jizz explode inside her. Slowly the pelvic motions stop and Adrian, with Lena rolls off Rochelle. Adrian's hands secures Lena's ass to prevent his limber penis from slipping from Lena's vagina.

"What do you say now, Lena?" Adrian asks the familiar question.

"Thank you, Daddy." Answers an obedient Lena.

*****

Cold shivers cause Lena to wakes up to see no one on the sheetless bed with her. Immediately her mind rewinds to the sex she had with her mother and the man who she thought was her father. Lena then become aware of her sexual urges are finally gone. At least for now.

Looking around, she is surprised to see Teresa hanging upside down from the ceiling. Getting off the bed for a closer look, she fully sees Teresa suspended with her ankles cuffed to a spreader bar. Teresa's hands are bound by rope tied around her waist. Looking down Teresa's legs, a vibrator in her pussy and ass hum in a low volume. Lena notices a tiny stream of pussy juices tickle from her snatch down to her neck and chin. Lena smiles as she sees the same nipple claps used on her now on the nipples of Teresa, also gagged with the same ball gag and a leather blindfold.

"Thanks for setting me free." Lena says smugly as she walks away.

Making her way from the basement to the living room, she notices sunlight shinning through the curtained windows. Lena figures it is probably Sunday afternoon. Or is it Monday already? The shivers continue to bother Lena, motivating her to search for something to cover her naked body. Unable to find anything in the living room, she proceeds down the hall when Rochelle walks in, dressed in a tight fitting purple dress with matching high-heel shoes. Lena also notices her mother holding her travel bag with a wide suitcase.

"Mom, where are you going?" Lena asks with a desperate voice.

"As far as I can get from here." Rochelle harshly answers as she walks to the direction of the front door.

Lena is shocked by Rochelle's retort and pauses for a few seconds, until she desperately run to her with the slightest hope of salvaging whatever relation there is between them. Rochelle is nearing the front door when Lena intercepts her.

"Where're you going?" repeats Lena. "For how long?"

"For good." Sneers Rochelle. "I'm done with this house, I'm done with Adrian, with the orgies with his friends and I'm definitely done with you."

"You're just going to leave here?" Lena asks. "With him?"

"I've done my time here." Says with a calm hostility. "I played housewife and house slave long enough. But in the last few years he was beginning to lose interest in me, which was fine with me, so we made a deal."

"What kind of deal?" Lena asks, fearful of the answer as several times before.

"I would get you to replace me and he would let me go." Rochelle states.

"Replace you?"

"Yes. I was hoping you would eventually get into sex a few years sooner, but it was taking longer than I wanted. So I decided to do something about it."

"What could you have done? You're hardly here most of the time."

"I was here long enough to have Chad pursue you."

"You set me up with Chad?" Lena's mouth opens with disbelief.

"Of course, I told him you were as much as a slut as I am, he just needed to be aggressive so he could get rid of your good virgin girl façade." Rochelle explains. "I think it was when Chad come over with his father for another of Adrian's orgy parties."

"What?" Lena is confused by Rochelle's comment. "Chad...came here?"

"Yes. I was his first fuck."

"You had sex with Chad?"

"Several times. One time, we did it in your room."

"Why, mom?" Lena sobs. "Why did you do this to me?"

"I told you why." Rochelle replies. "To make you the slut you really are. I knew Chad was the right man for the job, but after what happen last night, you exceeded my expectations. Adrian can't rid of me fast enough"

"Please don't me leave here." Lena pleads as she walks close to Rochelle. "You're right, I am a slut, I like sex, but I can be yours not Daddy's." Lena slowly kneels in front of Rochelle and gently pulls up the dress. "I can give you more what we shared last night."

With no panties covering Rochelle's pussy, Lena begins with some lightly placed kisses on the labia, then gently teasing the clit with her tongue. Rochelle makes no resistance from means of persuasion and allows Lena to continue. Lena slowly inserts a finger in Rochelle's pussy, now excited by Lena's tongue play. With all the suction she can make, Lena starts orally caressing the pink flower. She gives her blowjob the concentration she needs to please her mother enough to take her away from the house she wants to escape from.

Other than a few moans, Rochelle says nothing, but the moans got more load as she feels her orgasm coming. Lena's finger and mouth go faster to bring her closer to climax. Suddenly, Rochelle's hand roughly grabs hold of Lena's hair and pulls her head near for Lena's caressing mouth closer in her pussy.

"KEEPING SUCKING, BITCH!" Rochelle yells.

Lena doubles her efforts, as she tastes the juices from Rochelle's pussy, hoping to maintain her stride without tiring out before her mother comes.

"OH FUCK! YEEEEEEAAAH!" Rochelle screams as the orgasm hits.

Rochelle pulls Lena's head from her sex and looks into her daughter's eyes.

"Please take me with you, Mom." Lena pleads.

Still holding to Lena's head, Rochelle sees the hope and desperation on her face, and then gives a hard push to Lena, causing her to fall on her back on the cold floor.

"Pathetic little child." Rochelle sneers as she head to the door.

"Mom, please!" Lena reaches out to her mother, getting on her hands and knees. "I want to out of here!"

"Do what I did." Says Rochelle, opening the door. "Get pregnant and if it's a girl wait eighteen years until she becomes a slut."

Lena feels all her hope died inside her as she watches Rochelle walk through the door and close it behind her.

With the betrayal and abandonment of her mother hurting her like knife to the heart, Lena begins to cry despite her efforts to hold the sorrow back. Although it doesn't help with her mental state, Lena takes into account of her present situation: Naked, cold, mentally and physically tired from the sex she was forced to take and in need of a shower, trapped in a house with a man who will continue to force her into more sexual happenings like what she had endure.

Lena looks to the door and recall her mother walking out of her life through that door. Then she realizes she could escape, her freedom is just a few feet away. Even though she's naked, Lena could get on her feet and run to the door to escape. The trouble she would get into running out in public naked maybe worth it as long as she would be free from the sexual havoc brought on to her by her evil mother.

Seeing this as her only chance, Lena place her foot on the floor and...

"Stay on your knees." Adrian's voice orders.

Lena's body freezes with fear as she hears the footsteps of Adrian coming closer and closer to her. Lena takes her foot off the floor and sits on her legs. Adrian in her robe steps in Lena's sight.

"Do you say good-bye to your mother." Adrian asks, which may be rhetorical.

"She's not coming back, is she?" Lena asks.

"With the money I gave her, she'll have better things to do." Replies Adrian.

"And what about me?" Lena asks.

Instead of answering, Adrian opens his robe and lets out his cock, standing hard in front of Lena's face. Knowing what's she's expected of she without being told, Lena kneels up, closes her eyes and guides her mouth to the member. As the sucking begins, Adrian lightly strokes Lena's hair.

"There's going to be some changes, little lamb." States Adrian. "First, I'm taking you out of that school. You've learned all you need to know from Chad, so keeping you there would be rather pointless." Lena opens her eyes and looks up into Adrian's eyes. "Second, you will be forbidden to wear clothes. You will be naked all the time. And this last thing is important, so pay close attention, you will do what Claudia or I tell you to do. You will be loyal, respectful and most importantly obedient. If you don't, I will let Claudia take you downstairs to punish you."

Still at eye contact with Adrian, Lena sees the look of dominance in his eyes. Adrian has her and Lena know it. Her only way now to be his sex slave and tend to his sexual needs, no matter what they may be.

Lena knows she can do it. It maybe the only thing she can do.

"I think this is going work out for all of us, don't you?" Adrian asks with a grin. "You admitted to your mother that you are slut, right before you gave her that blowjob. We're going to have so much fun, Lena."

Lena tastes pre-cum on her tongue and bobs her head faster as the cock in her mouth is nearing an ejaculation. Adrian faintly growls as Lena fondles his testicles to add more excitement for him. The growls grow louder showing Lena the orgasm is a few seconds away as she patiently continues.

Suddenly, Lena's head is pulled away from the cock by Adrian's strong hand. She instinctively opens her eyes to stare at Adrian proud manhood as it sprays semen on her face.

Feeling the warm jizz on her face, Lena looks up to her master, proud of his dominance over her.

"What do you say now?" asks Adrian.

"Thank you, Daddy." Lena answers.

To be continued...

12