Les Vampyres

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

The seven of them shared the most unusual sort of lifestyle. They had created a strange strong bond together. Their relationship was almost cult-like. Three beautiful women had decided to manipulate their three wealthy husbands into allowing them to take on a much younger male lover. The three game playing females insisted their husbands dwell in celibacy and remain untouched. The three husbands were pressured into offering the four lovers all the financial and material support they needed without the foursome having to lift a finger or do anything in return for receiving it. All three husbands complied and they did it willingly and adoringly.

"We all love you so much, Tony," Jane whispered, while Jacqui and Christine nodded, "this arrangement's so ideal. It means all four of us can be together."

"Absolutely, and it comes at the least possible expense as well," Jacqui said. "It costs the four of us nothing."

"Yep, in the end we get everything we want," Christine added, "and those we take it from get nothing in return and that's exactly the way they want it."

There was a pause. The three women then burst into loud prolonged laughter. Tony grinned. He began laughing as well.

"And I love you all so much as well," Tony softly said, after the laughter ended. "I can't believe how lucky I am. This thing between us is so beautiful and so perfect."

"Tony, you have that special something all of us ladies love and can't get enough of," Jacqui whispered.

"Absolutely, and I want some more of it now please," Christine gently stated.

"C'mon, Tony honey, let's make love again," Jane softly invited, before leaning in, kissing Tony on the mouth and driving her tongue deep inside.

The three female vampyres gently pushed their naked young man down onto his back. The soft kisses smacked in the night. The muffled groans and the sounds of colliding bodies drifted around in the shadowy space. There was more semen to extract from their hot male. There were more children to conceive in the darkness.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sara's Depraved Temptations Ch. 01 Sara learns something new about boyfriend's roomie.in Loving Wives
Kristin's Adventures The adventures of a new hotwife and her sissy husband.in Loving Wives
Th Boarder or Was It Young couple take on a boarder much to the wife's pleasure.in Loving Wives
The Boss Ch. 01 Wife loses control of the office.in Loving Wives
Pablo A faithful, sexy wife is led astray by a younger man.in Loving Wives
More Stories