Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
Man is trained to please men and women for his Mistress.
2.3k words
15.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for my second lesson and I was told I had to be in top form. I had corresponded with a woman to be her sex slave. She agreed only if I could prove myself. I had written a long list of kinky things I was willing to do for her. She wanted me tested by her boyfriend. She made it clear if I passed the tests, I would be her slave but used mostly by her husband. That was what would give her pleasure.

So far I had been a tasty treat for her boyfriend and another man; I was left with this other man who was gay to spend the night with him; and, I had then blown her boyfriend the next morning while on the phone with her. It was time I met her husband to see if I had learned with my first lesson.

Her boyfriend, Al, drove me to an office building downtown. We took an elevator up to the 7th floor. Al prepared me by telling me I was not to speak at all when I met the husband. I had to follow instructions and there was to be no hesitation. Al also informed me that the husband's secretary was a friend of the wife and she knew what I was there for.

When we entered the office, the secretary was on the phone. She looked up and giggled as she said, "They're here." She hung up, smiled at us and very professionally spoke, "Can I help you?"

Al stated, "We are here to see your boss." "My boss?" she said, "Or his boss." Then giggled again as she picked up the phone. Into the phone she said, "Your 12 o'clock is here." She put down the phone, looked at us with a smile and said, "Go right in. You're expected."

As I followed Al past her, she said in a conspiratorial voice to me, "Have fun." Then when I looked at her she began working on some papers. Al had opened the door, turned back saying, "In here slave."

I followed him into a very nice office with a couch on one wall, two chairs in front of a huge desk and the husband standing behind the desk saying, "Come in. Come in. Sit down."

As we sat in the two chairs after the door closed he was looking at me. He spoke to Al telling him I looked pretty normal for a kinky little slave. To me he ordered I stand and turn around slowly. "Nice. He would be better naked," the husband said. He commanded me to strip while sitting back down. I was turned around again slowly naked while he assessed me.

"What do you think, Al?" he said. Al looked me over as well as I made my third slow turn. "He is obedient, I'll give him that and he is very oral as you will see." Al stated.

I continued to turn until told to stop and remain standing with my legs spread a bit apart and my hands behind my back. The two men made small talk for a while about normal things.

Then the husband looked me up and down saying, "You are not to speak unless spoke to. You will do as I say. You will show enthusiasm. You will respond to me only with yes boss and no boss. Do you understand?"

I looked at the floor and answered, "Yes boss." "I like that," he said. "I want you on your knees for a while." I knelt. They spoke some more. He asked Al if he wanted some coffee. Al told him he would. Boss picked up the phone and advised they wanted two coffees.

The door opened a few minutes later and the secretary walked in giggling with two cups of coffee. She stifled herself a bit trying to be professional but with a huge smile on her face as she looked at me nude and kneeling. She placed the coffee in front of each of them, looked at me and said, "Anything else?"

"Not for us but maybe some KY for our friend here, he's still new to taking large things up his ass," replied Boss. They all laughed and Boss pulled out some KY from his desk saying, "Never mind, got some here." They laughed again. He told her she could go to lunch for an hour.

She left saying bye and at the door looked back at me and said, "Have fun and don't forget to breathe." I could hear her belly laughing after the door closed. Boss yelled out for her to remember to lock the office door. He walked around his desk to his door and locked it.

"Now for some lunchtime fun of our own. Al are you going to just watch or play?" asked Boss. "Watch and maybe a blowie when you are done with him." replied Al.

Boss took off his jacket, hung it up and took off his tie. He hung that up then decided a slave should disrobe his Master. I stood and walked to him. I began to remove his shirt, he pulled me close and kissed me on the lips. His tongue pushed into my mouth and I yielded. I knew it was my place to please him.

He nudged me back to continue. I took down his pants. I pulled off his socks. I hesitated on my knees in front of him looking up. He was smiling down at me while Al was drinking his coffee on the chair watching. I slowly pulled down his underwear as his cock popped out already beginning to grow.

I pulled his underwear off and was eye level with his cock. I had made my decision to be submissive and kinky. This is where the rubber meets the road, I thought. I leaned forward and kissed his cock. Then I kissed his belly. Then I licked his balls before coming back to the end of his cock. I opened my mouth and took it in.

Boss sighed as I began to slowly move up and down on his cock. Al said, "Good boy."

I continued for a while until told to stop and get the KY. I returned to hand Boss the KY. He was sitting on the couch now with a towel under him. I knelt before him again and was told to continue as he leaned his head back.

Al began instructing me to lick the shaft and his balls from time to time. He would get breathing hard and Al would have me move on to something else. Finally Boss said it was time. Al told me to keep my mouth moving up and down.

I went up and down on his shaft with my mouth for several minutes feeling his cock as very hard until he tensed up. Al was standing beside me now and pushed my head down on Boss' cock saying, "Swallow." I did. Lots.

When Boss was finished I was told to lick him clean, cock and balls. Boss lit a cigarette. and sat back. "Good job, slave." Boss said. He was looking me up and down again. "How 'bout you Al?" Boss spoke without taking his eyes off me.

I was looking at the floor but could hear Al taking off his clothes saying, "Don't mind if I do." Then I felt a hand pull the back of my hair and I turned and lifted my head. Al's 9 inch cock was in my face and I did the deed all over again with Boss watching.

After I had swallowed my second load kneeling in front of a standing Al, I licked him clean as well. "How was that?" Boss asked. "Great job again." Al said. He began dressing. I remained on my knees. Boss made no move to dress or get up but finished the cigarette he had been smoking.

I could see he was semi hard again from watching. "Let's have some more of this slave action." Boss said. I was directed to stay on my knees. Boss got onto his knees on the couch facing away from me. I was told it was time to do a rim job.

Again, Al gave me instructions and I followed them. I leaned forward and began to lick Boss' ass with my tongue tasting a new gamey taste I had never had before. I was determined to prove myself. When Al told me to get my tongue in that hole, I did. With gusto. I pushed my tongue in as far as I could.

This went on for a long time until my tongue was numb. Pushing in, then licking. Following all Al's commands. Boss liked it cause he moaned a lot. When Boss turned around he had a raging hard on. He sat back in the couch and Al was told to get me ready.

Al had me stand and began using the KY on my ass. He smeared in on the hole then began to push in a finger. He worked the finger around, then two fingers. Then announced, "He's ready."

I was told to stand, turn around and sit back onto Boss' cock. I followed my instructions to slowly push back onto his cock until fully embedded. I sat there for a bit with the same fullness and burning I felt last night. After a bit he had me slowly bounce up and down.

After several minutes of this Boss flipped me around on my knees on the couch as he stood behind me and slowly pushed in and out of my ass with his cock. I was moaning loudly with each push in and pull out. Al kept telling me to relax and remember to breathe. I remembered the secretary's advice at that moment and heard her giggled from the other side of the door. A woman was ear witnessing my defilement. I was so humiliated.

I was pulled back by Boss onto the floor on my knees with my forearms on the couch as he knelt behind me. He began fucking me faster and my moans got louder and closer together. "Breathe" said Al. More giggling from behind the door.

Boss told me to stand and keep my hands on the couch as he began to thrust into me as fast, hard and as deep as he could. My vocal uh uh became continuous and he fucked me hard. I felt like it would never stop. It burned and I began to feel like I would black out.

Suddenly he pushed deep into my ass and I felt him fill me with cum. He shuddered over my back and pushed his weight on me as I was holding him up until he pulled out. I would feel my wet ass begin to shrink again a bit. I breathed and fell to my knees. My face was buried in my arms on the seat of the couch.

I heard Boss behind me, "That was very nice. We will definitely be doing that again." More giggling and then a belly laugh from behind the door.

Boss nudged me with his foot telling me to get the towel and clean him. Kneeling before him with tears in my eyes that had begun halfway into his fucking me, I towelled him clean. Boss had me dress him while Al dressed himself.

Boss told me to put the towel under me and stay as I was. On my knees in the centre of the office facing the door with my hands behind me and tears running down my cheeks feeling very humiliated and ashamed.

Without a word Boss opened the door where the secretary was standing bend with her ear to the door. She straightened and said, "I'm back from lunch." Boss told her to come in and take the coffee cups away.

She came in with a huge grin on her face. As she passed me she said," I heard you were having a good time in here. Wipe those tears away sweety. Men like their whores a bit tougher than that." All three of them laughed at that.

She left the room with the cups but left the door open. She sat at her desk where she could watch me and got on the phone. Boss told me to dress. As I reached for the towel to clean myself, Boss told me no. I was to get dressed as I was. I knew I was leaking.

The secretary was whispering on the phone and I heard her say, "He's not even going to let him clean himself. He's going to be walking out with a wet spot on the ass of his pants." She laughed loudly again.

I dressed and Boss was behind his desk, Al at the door. I walked to leave, Boss told me to wait. Looked up from his papers, "He'll do Al." He then yelled to his secretary to get his wife on the phone. The secretary said she had her on the line now. She had been talking to her.

She transferred the call as Al and I walked to the outer door. She said to me she hoped I would be a brave girl next time and she would see me again soon. Another belly laugh from her as we walked out the door.

Al said, "That went very well. Dry your tears. You are now a slave." The wife had told Al that if things went well I was to progress to lesson 3 for her. Al was told I was her slave if her husband was pleased and apparently he was.

Al went on to explain to me as we got in his car that the next assignment was lesson 3 and I would be losing my virginity to a woman. Sort of. The wife wanted to know I could please her too. If I failed at lesson 3, I would be turned over to her husband as his sole slave.

I knew then I would be working very hard to prove myself in lesson 3. My lesson was to be on Friday night.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lessons Ch. 01 Previous Part
Lessons Series Info

Similar Stories

Boy Toy Ch. 01 Stephen is dominated by a married couple.in BDSM
Peter Peter helps his former kinder garden Teacher.in Mature
Strap-on Secrets Comforting best friend leads to unexpected secrets.in Fetish
A Delicious Drug Deal Mischievous t-girl drug dealer tricks buyer into analingus.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Party Favor Mr. Miller makes Shane service his male guests at his party.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories