Let It Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer gave me a buss on the cheek and squeezed my free hand. Her eyes were filled with emotion and dare I say, love. She held my right hand for the entire two hour drive to the beach house and chattered away with the familiarity of friendship.

"Holy Shit!" Jennifer declared when I parked at our destination.

The house was impressive with an unobstructed view of the ocean. The afternoon sun was on the wane and we changed in record time. With our scantily clad bodies oiled and shiny, we soaked up the sun until it was low on the horizon.

While I wanted to eat dinner at Reed's Crab Shack, Jennifer insisted on using her tip money to buy and cook a seafood meal. The fact that she could cook was a revelation of sorts. I found the simple task of boiling water for tea, a challenge.

As Jennifer shopped at the Circle Super Market, I was bowled over by her food knowledge expertise. She chose four small lobsters instead of two and explained that bigger is not always better. She poked, prodded and squeezed the fruits and vegetables before she judged them fit for purchase.

In the kitchen, she prepared the food with a Martha Stewart like flair.

"Where did you learn to cook?" I questioned with wonder in my voice.

"My Dad's restaurant silly." She stated with admonishing good humor.

As I set the table, I asked Jennifer about the proper placement of silverware, napkins and glasses. She chuckled but explained exactly where each item was to be placed.

Jennifer was a skillful cook. The broiled lobster was delectable and required no butter. The oven roasted new potatoes were a pure delight with crispy seasoned skin and fluffy tender insides. A salad of baby greens, glazed pecans, feta cheese and raspberry vinaigrette was indescribably good. For dessert, the piece de resistance, fresh fruit with Cointreau and a light whipped topping. I found a bottle of vintage Port and we drank several glasses to round out the dining experience.

Jennifer was itching to go on rides at the boardwalk and off we went. Although I've never been an amusement ride aficionado, I went on the Tilt a Whirl, Whip, Wild Mouse, Roller Coaster and just about anything she wanted to ride. We laughed and smiled like two kids.

As we walked up the cool windy boardwalk, Jennifer took my arm and snuggled close. Her displays of affection made my heart go pitter patter and for the first time in my young life, I knew I was falling in love.

Inside the warm beach house, Jennifer went to change clothes and I found some beer in the refrigerator. We toasted to a wonderful evening together and cuddled on the sofa.

As I nuzzled Jennifer's neck, the smell of her perfume permeated my nose. Gently, I kissed the supple flesh and my hands roved over her lithe form. The silky pajamas she chose to wear elegantly complimented her body. We were content to lightly kiss one another and cuddle. I reveled in the exquisite sensation of closeness to the wondrous creature in my arms.

"Jennifer?" I said breathlessly.

"Yes?" she replied in a sexy voice and grazed her lips along my cheek.

"I think I'm falling for you." I stated dreamily.

"I know." She answered without a hint of conceit.

That was first night that I made love to another person. I had previous sexual encounters but this was love, pure and unadulterated.

We spooned and held each other tight; afraid to let go. With trembling hands, I unbuttoned her pajama top and kissed her lush nipples. As I lightly sucked, the delicate buds crinkled and tightened.

Jennifer supported my head as I focused my attention on her small but luscious breasts. Her hands were gingerly running up and down my clothed body.

Suddenly, she sat up wearing only the PJ bottoms, her chest thrust proudly forward and smiling sexily.

"What's wrong with this picture? I'm practically naked and you're fully clothed!" she declared naughtily.

"Stand up please." She demanded nicely.

Jennifer took her sweet time in removing one article of clothing at a time. I stood naked before her and felt a little shy as she gaped at me.

"That's better." She cooed, appraising my slender but fit form.

Jennifer stood up, wiggled her tight butt and stripped the bottoms down her long legs and off. Naked as the day we were born, we walked hand in hand to my bedroom.

When Jennifer reclined on the bed, I made a bee line for her bald crotch but she stopped me. Then, I saw the white string hanging down at the bottom of her slit.

Jennifer saw my disappointed reaction and got up on all fours with her muscular ass swaying in the air.

"Salad tossing time!" she exclaimed and jiggled her butt in my face.

I buried my head in Jennifer's butt cheeks and tongued her tight little cluster. She made me lay under her with her ass over my face and as I serviced her butt hole, she licked my soggy slit.

Good God! Jennifer was a pussy eating diva. She sucked and slurped my snatch until I came with atomic bomb blast force. I lay back on the bed exhausted from her assault on my pussy.

"Oh! That was incredible! I declared loudly.

"You really mean that?" she asked innocently and unsurely.

I reached up and pulled her toward me for a mouth mashing kiss.

"You taste like butt." She giggled.

"You taste like pussy" I countered in a laughing voice.

Unexpectedly, I caught the lyrics of a song on the oldies station of the radio.

"Let it rain, let it rain, let your love rain down on me..."

I wanted Jennifer's love to rain down on me and nothing on God's green earth would make me happier. Jennifer held me tightly and squeezed the breath out of me. She kissed me gently on the forehead and regarded me with an undeniable look of love. I nestled my face against her neck and fell fast asleep.

End of Chapter One

Let It Rain: Chap. Two, Coming Soon

12