Lewd Awakening

Story Info
During a short stay a horny uncle gives in to temptation.
1k words
3.73
41.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 2am and 18 year old Ethan was asleep in bed at home where he still lives with his parents. It was midnight and a quite warm night, so he was naked under the bedsheet with the window partially open.

He has a completely hairless, smooth, slim and slender body and a small useless micro penis, which is just as well because whilst he is outwardly quite straight acting, he is in fact bi-curious, submissive and in some ways quite feminine in nature, which doesn't go unnoticed by some people that know him.

In the next bedroom were his parents, both sound asleep, and across the hall in the spare room were his aunt and uncle - 43 year old Tracey, and, 48 year old, balding, hairy, pot bellied, dad-bod Chris. They were staying over for a few days while they were having some structural work done at their own house.

Tracey was fast asleep, while Chris, albeit very tired, was laying there beside her still awake as he planned.

Chris had a huge hard on as he laid there slowly jerking himself off. He too was naked because of the uncomfortably warm night.

Noticing it was 2:am, he carefully got out of bed, making sure not to wake Tracey. In the dark he reached for his bag and took out a tube of lube; he applied some to his hard 10 inch cock before wiping his hands on a small cloth he had in there.

He then crept out of the the bedroom, his erect lubed cock swaying side-to-side with the movement of his walk as he went down the hall quietly past Ethan's parents door to Ethan's room

Once inside Ethan's room he slowly closed the door behind him. It was dark but Ethan's naked body, now uncovered due to him kicking his sheet away in his sleep was partially bathed in blue moonlight. Chris walked over to the bed; his cock strutting as he stood right over his sleeping beauty nephew.

Ethan was on his back with his legs partially open; Chris carefully clambered onto the bed and was kneeling in front of Ethan between his partially parted legs. Chris then leaned over him and placed his hands either side of Ethan's head, and then gently used his left knee push Ethan's leg wider, then did the same with right. Ethan then began to stir a little.

Chris then laid himself on top of Ethan, his hard cock squashed in between Ethan's flat hairless stomach and his hairy gut.

While Ethan was still asleep, Chris was gently kissing his face and neck to gently coax him awake. Ethan then did gradually come round, but went into a panic.

"What the ff..wha?!!" Ethan exclaimed.

"Shhhhhh, it's ok, its uncle Chris." He said in a hushed calming voice.

Ethan momentarily fell back into a semi-conscious sleepy state as Chris continued to kiss him.

Chris then began trying to position Ethan's limp, sleeping body into a missionary position, which was proving more difficult than he imagined.

Ethan then woke, wondering what the hell was going on.

"Spread your legs for me." Chris whispered.

Too tired to resist or question, a sleepy Ethan just instinctively obeyed the instruction, opening himself wide open, presenting himself.

In between Ethan's legs, Chris put the tip of his hard lubed cock to Ethan's moonlit butt hole.

The realization finally hit Ethan that it was his uncle Chris trying to fuck him, but before he could react to this, Chris pushed his meat into Ethan, causing a sharp intake of breathe from him.

"Good boy!" Chris quietly said, as he laid himself on top of him.

"Ok then." Ethan said, surrendering himself completely, wrapping his arms and legs around him, enjoying the feel of his tight stretched butt hole around his uncle's meat.

"Why are you doing this?" Ethan asked.

"I've wanted you for ages." Chris replied as he began to make love to him.

Being careful not to make too much noise, Chris made sure his grunts and groans were muffled by the pillow he buried his head in over Ethan's shoulder as he was slowly and gently fucking him in missionary position.

Ethan's slim slender body and tight butt hole was in stark contrast to his overweight wife, Tracey, and he was finding it hard to resist the urge to fuck him harder, but he couldn't help himself and began smashing him:

"Ohhhh...ohhhh, fuck me, fuck me mmmmm!" Exclaimed Ethan in a hushed voice as he dug his nails into his uncles hairy back.

"Nnnng! aaaahhh!" Chris grunted as the bedsprings squeaked.

Chris then stopped and pulled out of Ethan and instructed him to flip over, which he obediently did. Ethan was now on his front and instinctively lifted his ass towards the ceiling.

"Good boy." Chris said, as he inserted his cock back in; Ethan then turned his head to the side which prompted a kiss on his lips from his loving uncle.

With Chris's pot belly fitting perfectly into the small of his back, Ethan began grinding his hips and ass in rhythm with his uncles grinding thrusts, causing Chris to switch into beast mode.

This satisfying prone position felt very primal for both of them.

"I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum." Chris said quietly but passionately in Ethan's ear.

"Yes do it." Ethan said excitedly.

Chris pulled out, and Ethan felt the cool night air filling his gaping anal cavity as his uncle got up back into a kneeling position over him and began to jerk himself with the intention of cumming onto Ethan's ass. Ethan had different ideas and flipped himself back over on to his back, looking up at his silhouetted uncle towering over him with his cock in hand.

Moments later, Chris silently shot his hot load all over Ethan's belly, chest and face. It was an unusually large load due to the fact that he had not masturbated or had sex with Tracey throughout his stay there which was 4 days by this point.

Not saying a word, Chris then just got up and left as quietly as he came in, leaving a cum drizzled Ethan laying there, his head spinning and butt hole throbbing.

Needless to say Ethan was bi-curious no longer.