Liberating the Goddess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rudra freshened himself up from his daylong grime and changed into a comfortable pair of shorts and a singlet.

"So would you want to get yourself a beer? Or would you like to be promoted to Scotch?" Beer was what Rudro was usually allowed but today, his mother was offering a step up.

"No! I will get myself a super chilled Kingfisher." He was still not sure how things would pan out today. There was some idle chit-chat for a while and then Sheela asked Rudra to order the pizza.

"Thank you again for all your help since yesterday."

"If you thank me once again then I will not speak to you again." Rudro put on a mock anger. "It was my job and I did it."

"You did it too well, my dear. You left me with such a spin that ... it was, should i say, embarrassing."

"I do not know what came over me, Ma, but somehow your naked body, it really messed up my mind. Maybe I should not have taken down your petticoat."

"Please do not be embarrassed. Actually it is me who should be embarrassed for having such a sexual reaction in front of my son but ... you know .."

"Know what?"

"Let me be fully frank with you sweetie, my body, me and myself has a great craving for sex .."

"Which is hardly unnatural, given that your biological clock is still ticking strongly."

"Which is why I have to keep begging your father to please come and fuck me, but he hardly cares. Unlike me, he has no dearth of partners. So I try to vent my frustration in those violent games."

"I am sure you have tried PornHub."

"I did but unlike the violent games that get me high, porn leaves me feeling empty and even more hungry.

"I know."

"What do you know?"

"I have seen you and your near orgasms when Shankar squeezes your butts or spreads your legs."

"Oh dear? Is it so obvious?"

"You may not be aware of it but you are actually moaning. Your pants get wet and you start dripping from ..." Rudra stopped himself and took a swig from his beer can.

"From my cunt!" The whisky was taking effect and Sheela had no hesitation with the C-word. "And you have been watching it. Do you get a hard-on, kid." Suddenly she lent forward and felt her son's crotch. "Like now?" She smiled and rolled her palms over the sudden erection that had swelled up in her son's pants.

"Hey, hey ..." Rudra was taken aback by his mother's hand on his hard penis, but he managed to regain his composure. "Of course I get a hard-on Ma. How can I not get one when I have one hell of a sexy mother .. a M-I-L-F!"

"A mother you would like to fuck, eh!"

"Please Ma, forgive my words. But I have been fantasizing about you, your body for quite some time."

"And like an ass, I have been fantasizing about the trainer when I have such a stud waiting to fuck me."

"Oh God." Rudra finished off his beer and threw himself on his mother and pulled her top off. He started squeezing one breast while sucking at the other nipple. Sheela did nothing to stop her son, she was simply enjoying himself. She felt his hand push into her shorts, his fingers running through the curls of her pubic hair and then were pushing into her crack.

"My little Kiddo has become very adventurous ..." but before anything more exciting could happen, the pizza arrived and put an end to the current adventure.

Pizza and beer done, Sheela lit a cigarette and again as a first time gesture, offered one to her son. This time, Rudra agreed and the two of them puffed for a few minutes, while both of them wondered what to say next!

"This entire drama was triggered by my craving for sex, so I suppose I must figure out a way to curb that."

"Can you really curb it? Can you stop the rain in the monsoon? Why don't you let it play out as it should! Gathering it all up in the river and carrying it down to the sea!"

"Ooh lovely analogy, kid, but how? Who is there to satisfy my urge without making a mess of it all."

"Well you are looking at one such person, who is ever ready!' Rudra had an audacious smile on his face.

"That is so very bold of my son, but it is a little challenging for his mother." Mother and son had a heart to heart to talk and soon enough they had a plan in hand!

Next morning, Shankar showed up as usual for the morning exercises but Sheela told him to spare her and go through the routines with Rudra.

"I have a terrible backache today."

"Do you want me to massage your back instead?" That was exactly what Sheela was looking for, but she acted a little coy.

"Would it be right? What do you think, Rudra?" She asked her son.

"Just go ahead, while I go for my shower."

Sheela took off her slip and lay face down on a thick turkish bath towel and all that she had was a sports bra and her panties. Shankar rubbed a little fragrant talcum powder on his hands and started rubbing her shoulders and neck.

"It would be better if you take off your bra, madam." Sheela readily agreed and soon enough Shankar's hands were running all the way from her neck to her hips. Sheela's body first relaxed but then a new current of pleasure started flowing through it. She gave a little moan of pleasure and moved her hands from her side and placed them under her chin. Now her breasts were clearly visible and Shankar's hands quickly spread out sideways and started squeezing them every now and then. Clearly he was getting bolder by the minute.

"Madam, if you do not mind me saying so, would you mind turning over on your back!"

"So you can squeeze my tits," Sheela laughed out loud. "Chee Chee Chee, what will your wife say if she sees you like this?" But she flipped over anyway, revealing her perky breasts to the delighted masseur.

"I am willing to die in her hands to have these treasures in my hand." Shankar was now really squeezing her breasts and running his fingers over the coarse graininess of her areolas and the stiff nipples.

"If you want to tickle my nipples, then you must show me your abs as well." No sooner had she said it than Shankar pulled off his T-shirt to show off his finely sculpted trainer's body. Now with every movement, Shankar's chest was lightly touching Sheela's nipples. His face was close to hers and she could feel his hot breath on her lips.

Shankar's hands were now sweeping right down from Sheela's throat, over her breasts and engorged nipples, past the valley of her abdomen and almost plunging into panties, pushing ever so little down each time. Soon enough, the top of her pubic bush was clearly visible while his thumbs were pressing into her mound and about to push into her crack.

"Oh, you are tickling me, Shankar-da." Sheela suddenly swung one leg over the other and was back on her back. Except now that she was on her knees, hips thrust upward and face on the floor. Shankar grabbed her buttocks and pulled her panties down, revealing the crack between her bums. The pretense of the massage was now forgotten. Shankar was now sporting his own huge erection that tented through his shorts and he was now dry humping Sheela against it. His hands had grabbed her hips and pulled her in until her crack was pressing into his penis that was struggling to get out of his shorts.

Suddenly, Shankar pushed her forward and Sheela felt her butts being gently pulled apart. Shankar could now see the plump, red lips of her vulva as they parted to give a clear view of her cunt, glistening with the juices that were freely flowing out of them. He placed his own lips against hers and started licking them. Sheela gave a scream of pleasure and wriggled her buttocks that were wedged tightly between his palms.

"I need your prick, Shankar, not your tongue," and mysteriously, a condom appeared on the floor. Unknown to Shankar, Rudra had been quietly watching the drama and had thrown the condom but Shankar was in no position to either notice it or use it. With a yell he pulled down his own shorts and rammed his big, hard penis right into the pink pool of pleasure that was beckoning him.

Sheela felt the big piece of meat pushing in and she too gave a shriek of pleasure as Shankar grabbed a fistful of her long hair, jerked her head back and rammed into her cunt from behind. And then, the thud and slap, thud and slap, thud and slap of crotch in cunt till all of a sudden Shankar started grunting and ejaculating big globs of jism into Sheela's cunt, arse and all over her buttocks. And of course, Sheela was screaming in pure pleasure.

But once is not enough. Shankar and Sheela would have been locked into each other for the rest of the day but for Shankar's wife calling up on his phone and giving him a piece of her torrid mind. Shankar had completely forgotten that he was supposed to take her to the doctor and he left as fast as his terrified legs could carry him.

Sheela was virtually swimming in a pool of cum that Shankar had left on the floor when Rudra came to meet her.

"Since you won't allow me to fuck you, let me at least have the pleasure of washing my freshly fucked mother."

"Oh boy! What a fuck that was. Shankar was so much better, bigger, fatter, harder, faster and energetic than your father."

"You are running out of adjectives."

"Did you shoot a movie of the grand fuck?"

Of course, and now we have to edit it to blur or remove your face so that we can use it against Shankar if he ever tries any tricks."

"Talking of tricks, we have to work on the ones up our sleeve."

"True. Let's bathe. Then we plan"

...........................................................................

And as the first step in the plan "Sheela was standing in the middle of the room with a tray in her hand and on it was a Glock 26 9x19Parabellum sub-compact pistol, something that he had been dreaming about ever since he had got a gun license on his eighteenth birthday. Normally, he would have jumped on it but for the fact it was being carried by his mother, Sheela who was totally nude!"

12