Liberating the Goddess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mumbai?" exclaimed Sheela. "That is where we live now. Can we meet sometime?"

"Why not," Durga explained. "But it all depends on where your Time and Space lines intersect. Someone of your lifelines may touch but for others we can always meet like this."

"The guest list in this party is so very exciting." Sanjukta remarked. "I never knew that we were all connected like this except through the author who has created us."

"I am sure that this will not be the last such party," remarked Radha.

"But who will be the next surprise?" Deepa could barely contain her excitement.

"Here we are, here we are." Torro, the sprightly young tomboy appeared and tagging along with her was her friend Ritam and his aunt Rupa, carrying Ritam's love child.

"Where is Ritam's father?" Durga asked Rupa, after she had told the other's about how Ritam and Torro had outwitted Ritam's mother to steal the aphrodisiac stick so that his father could use it fuck his sister-in-law." [ Read this author's 'Calcutta Chronicles', available in Literotica, for their story]

"Oh, he is way too lazy to respond to this disturbance in the ether."

"Or perhaps he would have been out of his depth in his company of hyper-sexuals."

"Speaking of hyper-sexuals, here is the most hyper of them all." Durga introduced Chaya who had just appeared carrying her little one. She in turn introduced her son Bablu who as was the case with almost all other women in this story, was her current lover and the father of her little child. [ Read this author's Bengali novel তিন পুরুষের সঙ্গম্মঙ্গলা, available in Literotica, for their story]

"আমরা কিন্তু শুধু বাংলায় কথা বলি! But we speak only in Bengali", Chaya started speaking in her mother tongue because that is the language in which her story had been told, "but since I am equally comfortable in English, let me switch over" and she told the gathering how an unscrupulous doctor had tried to seduce her.

You turned the tables on him so subtly," Durga continued, "that the fool did not even realise that he was being taken for a ride."

"But had it not been for your son Bablu, you would have had to bear that doctor's child to get to own that wonderful tea garden in Darjeeling."

"Next time, we should have our gathering in the hills." Chaya invited them all

"But now we are here in our little hideaway at Panchet-on-the-Damodar," Deepa was beaming, "Let me welcome you all to celebrate the victory of our Mother Durga over the forces of Evil."

"Or in other words, bring on the food, the fun and the frolic."

A big cheer went up from all sides as the bar opened and a wide variety of liquor, from the single malts to local mahua, appeared. The boys were the first to rush in but the ladies were no slouches either and soon everyone was dancing to the haunting rhythm of the tribal madol drums that had started to beat. Initially mothers began to dance with their own sons until Chaya broke the pattern and pulled Raghu away from his mother Sanjukta with a ringing cry of "Everyone with another."

Almost immediately, the pairs broke up and reassembled into new combinations. The women were all similar in age and all of them were lusting for the wide choice of boys on offer. The boys were no prudes either and they happily gave up their mothers to chase down the aunt of their choice and in the melee the first victim was their clothes. Durga was sitting in the middle minding the clutch of babies whom their mothers had left with her, and she saw that it was Bablu who was the first to pull at Sheela's saree. In between his dancing steps he carefully unwrapped Sheela from her saree, in a pleasant and friendly version of Draupadi's vastraharan at the royal court of Hastinapur. A loud cheer went up as Sheela was the first lady to be totally in the nude. She was followed in quick succession by the other women, but then the ladies too were chasing their boys and pulling their pants off as well; it was not long before the entire clan was dancing, or prancing, around in the nude.

But the dancing was just for starters. Once you have a clutch of hyper-sexy individuals dancing in the nude, it was but inevitable that they would move to the next level. Radha was the first to find herself on the floor with two Rudras stuck at two of her three orifices. One Rudra had stuck his erect penis into her cunt, and she was sucking on the erection of the other, while the rest of the naked gang stood around and cheered them on. Then the real fuck-fest started and everyone coupled or tripled up with others in ever evolving permutations and combinations.

Most of the babies had fallen asleep but Durga was still keeping an eye on them while watching the orgy that had unleashed itself in the gathering dusk. It was a chilly October evening but the flaming torches that were burning at the periphery cast a pleasant glow of light and warmth on the happy gathering. She was joined by Torro, the bi-sexual tomboy, who had accompanied Rupa and Ritwik to the party.

"Are you feeling left out my dear?" Durga knew that she was perhaps the only non-attached person in the group.

"Not at all, not at all. I have never had so much fun with this flood of sexual energy that this place is awash in." She pointed to her face and breasts that were caked with cum. "I have lost track of whose sperm is this." Torro grinned.

"Sperm," Durga said, speaking the word like an incantation. As if the single syllable could crack the world in half. "I like it. Like, a lot. More than I should. Obviously." She gestured at Torro, who looked up, took a deep, cleansing breath.

"There's just something magical about it," Durga continued, the words all spilling out of her like a crazed confession. "I mean, it's literally liquid life. Alive. The way you have to work for it. Begging, supplicant at the source. And then it spurts forth. Bursts. An explosion of writhing, rolling creatures. Penetrating, probing, pursuing. Pulsing with the essence of existence itself." She gave a little shiver. "I love it. The thought of it on me. In me. Like I can feel them wriggling around, throbbing through me. Infusing my body with this illicit energy inherited from every human who's ever lived. God, even the smell, the tang of it on the tip of my tongue. The little tickle at the back of my throat..." [ This para borrowed from Spector Dugan's Literotica story, "Mom's Look But Dont Touch Policy"]

"I am not surprised about your fascination," Torro smiled, "and I know how Rudra used it to free you from the chains of magic."

"Now that I am free, I will need to move on, and we have to prepare for that."

"How?"

But before Durga could answer her, a huge shower of fireworks went up and for the next couple of minutes the orgy-on-the-lake took a breather as rockets, fireballs, smoke bombs and sparklers lit up the dark sky above their heads. When the show was over, Durga gathered her exhausted clan around her and addressed them.

"My dear children, mothers, sons and their sons!" she beamed. "While you may not have been aware of it, I have been a part of you all for a long time."

"But how?" one of the mothers asked her. "We understand that Sheela is your daughter but what about the rest of us?"

"Even though I feel it, well and truly in my bones," said another.

"Not in your bones, my child," Durga explained. "It is in your cells, in your mitochondria, whose DNA -- that is different from the DNA in the regular chromosomes -- is passed along from a mother to child."

"Only the mother? Not the father?"

"No. That is what makes the mitochondrial DNA so unique, it goes from mother to son or daughter but since it is carried through the egg cell, the son cannot pass it on. Only the daughter can do so as a mother."

"So you are there somewhere as my mother's mother's mother..."

"And this mitochondrial DNA is literally the source of our MatriShakti, the MotherEnergy."

"How?"

"It is used to create ATP, the source of energy that gives life to all living cells."

"Unbelievable."

"But it's true. Now you know what is MatriShakti or its primordial form, the NariShakti, the Feminine Force, that women carry with them."

"So, in a sense, we are all your children?"

"Except for these two wonderful persons," Durga pulled Torro and Rit to her side. For a moment there was silence. Then Durga held up one arm each of Torro and Rit and continued. "They are from a different lineage."

"Oh really?"

"While all of us are happy with this relationship of power and energy that holds us together, it is also important for us to inject some diversity into this clan of ours which is why I have managed to bring this lovely couple here."

They looked lovely indeed. Framed in the ebbing glow of the burnt-out torches, the three naked figures of Rit and Torro with Durga between them holding up their arms, were like the gods themselves who had come to pay a visit to this world.

Then Durga raised her hands, and everyone looked up and saw that a new star was gleaming in the sky. She rotated her hands and the stars started rotating, or perhaps the stars were stationary, and they were on a turntable that had started to move. Sheela and Rudra had seen something like this in the forest on the night before Subho died. A loud cheer went up from the gathering as another round of fireworks burst into the sky and then, as they burnt out, the spinning of the world and sky slowly came to a stop.

Durga let go of Torro and Rit and raised her hands in benediction towards her children. From her palms fell out a shower of agate gemstones of different colours - red, blue, green, purple, yellow, pink and orange. Everyone rushed forward -- mothers, sons and their children -- to collect them. Then as they picked up the gems they realised in amazement and glee they themselves and everyone else around them had started to glow with the colours of the gems that they had collected. That is when the music started, and everyone started dancing again. Now the individual glow from each and every person started blinking and changing colours. One by one all the flashing lights came together to form a pulsating orb of light and laughter that reached a peak of intensity and then gradually faded away leaving the lakeshore as dark and silent as it was on every other night.

*****************************

Rudra opened his eyes and found that he had been sitting on Barun's armchair in the library. Surprisingly, the library was exactly how it was when he had seen it for the first time yesterday. Actually, almost but not quite. The pictures on the walls were all different. He recognised a Jamini Roy and an Amrita Sher-Gill painting but could not recognise the others. There was no sign either of the violence that had released Durgamati or of the celebrations that had happened later. Had he been dreaming? He got up and walked out of the library. Both the dining and the drawing room were empty, but their car was standing on the porch exactly where he had parked it yesterday. Where was everyone else? Barun? His mother? A flood of panic surged through him and for a minute he was nonplussed, not knowing what to do. He first rushed into Barun's bedroom, but it was empty. Then he went up to their bedroom and there was his mother sleeping soundly with a beatific smile on her face.

"Ma, wake up," Rudra shook her awake. "There is no one in the house."

"No dear we are not alone," Sheela smiled "See this.." she opened her clenched fist and in it were two gemstones, one green and one blood red, glittering in the sunlight that was filtering in through the window.

"You brought them back?"

"So have you. Just check in your pocket."

Which was true. Rudra felt through his pockets and brought out two more stones, one blue and the other yellow and merely holding them in his hands made him feel very happy.

"What happened? Where is.."

"Shhh..." Sheela placed a finger on her lips. "Do not try to understand everything. Just enjoy and experience the world. All is well."

-------- THE END ---------

12