Liberation Of A Housewife Ch. 03

Story Info
Indian housewife's liberation continues.
2.4k words
4.2
94.8k
16
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charu
charu
60 Followers

It had become rather late to get an auto from the library to my home so I decided to take a public bus back home. As it was evening time the buses were crowded, as I climbed on to one of them, there was this college kid sitting on a seat reserved for ladies. He smiled at me and got up to offer the seat. I thanked him and sat down, I needed it as my legs were still very wobbly.

The kid stood next to me. It was evening time and the sun was going down but enough light to see around. The bus was being driven fast and my sari was flying, I could still feel all the wetness between my legs as I was not wearing my panty. As the bus became more crowded I felt the kids leg on my shoulder. I closed my eyes to think of the day gone by when I felt something hard on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes, what I felt was this kid hard on. Oh no! he was having a fantastic view of my boobs while he stood and he had got hard. With each jerk and each swing of the bus he started rubbing his manhood against my shoulder. Now I was all confused. A part of me was feeling excited again and a part of me realized that I was in a public bus where nothing much can be done and then my bus stop was nearing.

I was in an in-between state and I let things drift. The kid now had his tool on my shoulder and it was feeling good. I pretended not to notice. With every motion of the bus I would feel its length that seemed medium sized. I shifted a little and slowly lifted my right hand to hold the bar of the seat in front. This allowed my arm to feel him better.

Now with every motion of the bus I was rubbing his tool using my arm. This got him all excited as he started boring into me. The rubbing continued for quite a while, my bus stop was approaching and without knowing what to do I just got up to give my seat to an elderly lady who had just boarded the bus. Now I had my ass for serving and he did not disappoint me. In fact I was kind off surprised by his boldness. Soon his tool was resting in between my ass cheeks. His movement became desperate, he now wanted to cum. I pushed back on his tool to help him. Using the seat in front for support I rubbed my self to release some of the tension and itching built up in my love tunnel while my young lover was rubbing him into an orgasm behind me.

A little later he stopped, I guess he had cum in his underwear and my bus stop had come. So I turned, smiled at him and started to move ahead. This was the first time I had a good look at him and he was kind off cute. As I moved ahead I had a tap on my shoulder and when I looked back it was the kid with a paper in his hand. Without saying anything he put it in my hands and I got down as the bus stopped. I looked at the paper and it had "THANKS" and his mobile number written on it. I smiled to myself and kept it in my purse for future use.

I was struck in the house for the next two days, as there were thousand and one household things to be taken care of. The time passed very slowly and every now and then I felt my thought process going back to the pounding I had received by Mohan and of the kid in the bus. These thoughts got me itchy between my legs and I was raring to go back to the library to experience more of the new awakening.

On the third day I finished my household work early and got ready to go to the library. I wore a light green cotton saree again with a sleeveless blouse. I thought I looked smashing. I took an auto to the library and to my disappointment found that Mohan was on leave. It was like somebody had taken the air out of a filled balloon.

Anyway I went about my library task of making notes and checking on various authors that I was supposed to read. I kind off got lost in my reading and when I looked at my watch I realized it was late. I quickly collected my things and decided to take a bus back home. Maybe at the back of my mind I hoped I would bump into the kid again. The bus came and that day there were no seats available. So I stood holding a seat handle for support.

The bus was getting crowded when suddenly I felt somebody pressing my back with something hard. Irritated I turned to see who the irritant was and I found myself staring into the same smiling kid. My heart started to pound in my chest and I felt a sudden happiness sweep through my body. Meanwhile the kid was not wasting any time. His manhood was now firmly in between my ass and with every motion of the bus he was trying to push it further in. It was as if he was going to screw me with all the clothes in between. My pussy was wet and itchy and the best I could do was to use my bag and the seat in front while my back was being assaulted. The cheeky guy didn't even wait for my permission. As the bus became more crowded the kid became bolder.

Using the movement of the bus he was now touching my back with his hand and I felt his hand roaming on my ass and then travel upward on to the naked skin between my saree and the blouse. Electricity was going though my body and my legs were going wobbly. At one point with one motion of the bus the kid actually kissed my neck. My stop was coming and I felt unable to move. His hand had started embarked on another journey and this time I felt it come under the folds of my saree to my right. Now as the saree is a flowing garment a person can actually move his hands around without anybody noticing and he was talking full advantage of that. With my bag and purse in front of me the female sitting on seat where I was standing could not see what was going on and I felt the kids hand traveling around the waste and gently caress the bulge of my right boob. His fingers lingered on for some time and went back and then came back to rest on the bulge. All this while his tool was rubbing me between my ass cheeks.

I didn't know what to do, as I was all wet and needed to release myself but it was neither the place nor the time. The kid suddenly stopped moving. I think he came. I quickly moved ahead as my stop had come and without looking back got down to walk home. That evening I masturbated for the first time in my life.

The next day I looked forward to meet Mohan and did my household chores and proceeded towards the library. I was wearing a biscuit color saree with a sleeveless blouse. I reached the library to find that Mohan was on leave and that left me sad. Deep in my thoughts I walked towards the washroom. As I opened the door to walk inside someone pushed me from the back. I stumbled forward to catch my balance and when I turned around to see the offender I was shocked to see the kid from the bus.

First he had the audacity to push me and then walk inside the ladies toilet. My mouth went dry and my heart started pounding. I whispered, "What are you doing here". He was quite and was watching me. As I could for the first time see him face to face I realized he was about 20-21 and very cute, in all likelihood a college student. I told him to go out, as this was a ladies washroom. He told me to keep quite and took my arm and started pulling me towards one of the toilets. I thought he had gone mad. What he wanted was fairly obvious. I guess my body language and the two days of bus ride told him that I was ready but here in a ladies toilet in a public place, the guy was made and he would surely get us killed.

While these thoughts were still going through my mind, he pushed me inside a toilet, joined me there and closed the door. We were in a 4 x 2 enclosed with the pee pot in between. "How romantic I must say". He cupped my face with his hands and looked intently in my eyes. He was thin and taller than me with black eyes and nice eyebrows. As he looked his lips locked on to mine. He started kissing me with a passion and intensity, which denoted that he did not have much experience. I decided to take charge and showed him how to kiss gently. His hands had meanwhile left my face and were traveling downwards. He opened my saree clip and my saree pullo fell to the ground.

With his free hands he cupped both my boobs and started massaging them. It started to feel good. His hands then traveled down to pull my saree out of the petticoat and on to the ground. With another movement he had my petticoat also on the ground. So now I was in my blouse and panty kissing a fully clothed man. This was exciting as the danger of getting caught was immense. As he unbuttoned my blouse and peeled it off my shoulders we heard noises outside. He froze his kiss and concentrated on removing my bra, which was off, is a jiffy. Good experience guy as even my husband took time in removing my bra. His hands came back on my boobs. His hands moved to cup them then press them and finally he tool my nipples between his thumb and first finger. My nipples were in attention and standing erect. As soon as whoever was outside left he knelt down and pulled my panty off my hips.

Here I stood in all my glory in front of a kid whose name also I did not know. He pulled his t-shirt off, next came the jeans and then his underwear. His tool was fully erect and was about 8 inches. In our position it was touching my public hair as we stood close to each other. As he soaked my body with his eyes he pushed my shoulders down, he wanted me to suck him. This was one department I did not have much experience, as my husband had never done it. Instinctively I sat down and took his tool in my hands. I slowly got my lips to it and started licking it. My tongue traveled from the base to the tip and from his reactions I could see he liked it. I then tool the tool in my mouth and started sucking on it. This was fun, my juices were freely flowing and I used my other hand to massage my clitoris. He sat down on the pee pot and pulled me on top facing him. As I sat he took first my right and then my left nipple in his mouth and I moaned with delight.

Holding his manhood he guided my hole over it and made me sit on him. As I sat his tool entered my love tunnel and filled me to the hilt. I screamed and he clasped my mouth. He brought his hands under my hips and started to bounce on his tool. We were screwing in a public toilet and I was enjoying it. With each up and down movement my boobs would jump on my chest and he would try and catch my nipple with his mouth. I came twice in quick succession. There was a noise outside. We became very quite. Some female came; sat in the next toilet and we could hear a steady stream of pee falling into the pee pot. While she was peeing in the adjacent toilet the kid took my right nipple in his teeth and it took all my effort from screaming aloud.

The female finished and left and we continued our screwing. Very shortly the kid came inside. Obviously he was inexperienced and could not hold on for long. I wanted to carry on for longer and seeing my face he felt bad that he could not give me company. I got off his lap, used his hanky to wipe the cum off my legs. He was still sitting on the pee pot as I bent to pick up my clothes I had another look at his tool, which had now shriveled up. I kind of felt sorry and bent to take it in my mouth. My initiative was rewarded and I could feel it getting hard again. "Good boy, I muttered while licking him from the tip to his balls. I cupped his balls and tried to take them in my mouth. The kid was charged up again. He pulled me up by my hair and got me on his lap again, this time with my back towards him. As he entered inside me his hands rose to cup my boobs and with each stroke he massaged my boobs. I came a couple of times more and then he came inside me. I was drained and satisfied.

The challenge was to come out of the washroom without getting caught. The kid kissed me, said thanks, pressed my boobies like a token machine and told me to see if the coast was clear. As I signaled him to come out he rushed out promising to meet again. I powdered my face, adjusted my clothes and hair and came to the reading room much brighter and satisfied. I still did not know his name...

charu
charu
60 Followers