Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité - ENG

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clothed dress rehearsal on July 12th went very well; it took us 25 minutes to walk our scheduled distance in our high heels.

Then came the big day. All three of us had been absolutely nervous at breakfast. We had shaved us the night before, which was a lot of fun because we shaved each other. And that provoked some relaxing additional fun in bed. "Orgasms are so relaxing", was my final word to my friends before we went to our beds alone for a good night sleep. But when we arrived at the workshop at noon, everybody and everything looked prepared.

Our three artists had prepared separate workspaces, but we had been able to watch the work in progress from each other. The basic colour, in my case blue, was airbrushed onto our body -- from neck to ankle. All three of us had decided to make our walk fully naked. "We will do such nonsense once in our life", was Amy's argument. "And for such an adventure you don't do half steps." So our one and only piece of clothes would be tiny coloured socks to make our walk in high heels more comfortable and safer. Then our artist's work started, transforming us into a moving artwork.

It took Jean-Jacques, Michelle and Eric the expected four hours, sometimes interrupted by some photographs of their work in progress. But our three body-painting artists finished right in time, fifteen minutes before march-off. In the meantime some student friends arrived, dressed in old French militia uniforms as shown in Delacroix's painting, carrying some old weaponry. And our three tricolore flags stood ready for our walk.

Five minutes before march-off all cameras had been prepared and the drone was already in the air. I looked at my two friends and smiled. "My heart beats so strong, I can feel each heartbeat", I confessed.

"And my knees are so weak that I fear to stumble on my first steps", was Carol's answer.

"But we are sexy and beautiful women, leading the people", was Amy's confident comment. "Let's take up the flags and march!"

That was the right command. Five minutes later we left the shop. We recognized our security escort, four policemen in uniform and a number of black dressed ladies, all looking very well-trained. Our adventure could start.

The next twenty-five minutes will be burned in my memory until I die. For the first five minutes we didn't speak a word, walking rather slowly step-by-step down the pavement, getting really much attention from the public. The presence of three cameramen signalled that this was a major and organised event. When we passed two open-air-restaurants at the upper part of Champs-Elysées the guests suddenly raised themselves and started to applaud and to cheer.

Walking in high heels had the side effect that even our well trained tits were bouncing up and down all the time. This was effecting our own mood very much.

"I am so horny", confessed Carol suddenly, walking as white Egalité between us.

"Me too", was my answer. "I hope that I don't start to spray my juices over my thighs."

"This is the total contrast to Cersei Lannister's march of shame through King's landing", remarked Amy. "I feel excited and admired, but not ashamed."

"Yes. Excited! That is the right word for my feelings." I agreed with Amy. I was so proud about our march and the entire event, that I pushed my tits even further forward and enjoyed my very hard nipples in open air.

In the end our naked, body-painted walk was a public success. For us, the courageous three mature women, exposing ourselves for the very first time in our life to the open public fully naked, but covered by artistic bodypainting, and for the entire artist crew, having created and documented this event for further publication.

As we entered the lobby of our hotel, we earned a last applause by hotel staff and guests, then we marched to my room for final pictures and split up into our bathrooms to return to normal life. Each of our artists joined us in our bathrooms, in my case Jean-Jacques. He stripped naked to join me in my large shower, because that was the best place to remove everything. I was on such an emotional high that I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him without limitations. "You are a wonderful man", I confessed, hugging him and caressing his body. In the same moment I smeared some of my bodypaint onto his body. "I am so happy and excited about what we have done today." I grinned at him. "You have earned the best reward any woman can give to a man."

I took his half-erected cock into my hand and started to stroke him. His reaction was immediate and satisfying. I dropped down to my knees, took his really nice hard cock between my lips, played with my tongue around his glans and then took him step by step into my mouth and throat until he was all in. We enjoyed this deep-throat-blowjob for a rather long time until I felt that I would push him over the barrier any moment. I stopped, stood up and turn around. "Will you fuck me?"

Jean-Jacques answered with his cock. Few moments later I felt him deep inside my pussy, he gripped my hips and started to fuck me, slow, long strokes, accompanied by heavy breathing moans from both of us.

"I looked forward for this fuck since you came up with this idea", Jean-Jacques confessed between two long strokes. "And I love every inch of you and every second with you."

"Do you want more?"

"Not now. Because this is a dream come true." He pushed a few times hard into my pussy. "But if you give me a second or third chance, I will take it, Louise."

"Agreed. Then fuck me hard und fill me up!"

Jean-Jacques followed my command perfectly. Few minutes later he exploded together with me and sprayed his cum deep into my pussy.

Finally cleaned and back to natural skin colour the entire crew met at the hotel's restaurant for a late dinner party. The atmosphere between us was heated and thrilling. I learned that Amy and Carol had similar erotic experiences during their cleaning process. "This girl is absolutely great", was Carol's comment about Michelle, who had joined her in the shower too. "I could have continued the entire night."

On the other side of our long table Amy and Eric were flirting and teasing each other like some teenagers.

"This was one of the most exciting art events I've ever watched", confessed Bernard Fillon later that evening to me. He smiled almost diabolic. "I've seen a lot of bouncing tits in my life, but this walk was the most erotic scene ever. Especially after the public in the restaurants and on the pavement started applauding and cheering. You could see, almost feel, your growing confidence and your lust to show yourself in this unique artwork of the kids."

"Indeed, I must agree. I think I had never had so hard and erected nipples in my entire life." I smiled at him brightly. For me it became obvious what Bernard Fillon wanted: me. But tonight I wanted somebody else: his son. So it was a little bit tricky to guide our conversion in a way that he didn't became disappointed. In the end I accepted his dinner invitation to his private apartment for the following evening. It was absolutely clear how this dinner would end. But perhaps it wasn't the worst development for an art expert to make love to a famous gallerist and art auctioneer.

Our Bastille Day as well as National Nude Day ended as I wanted. Jean-Jacques escorted me to my room and stayed overnight. We enjoyed this night without limits and felt asleep at six o'clock in the morning. Young French student lovers are really something special.

12