Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now this Dr. Uncle he says I am a dream girl. Why didn't I get angry when he asked to kiss my cheek, rather I kissed him back that too on his lips.

Offfoooo.. usshsss.. I don't know where all this is going to lead. But one thing I was sure, a few days back I heard an old song on TV; don't know from which picture or who sung it. But the song stuck to my mind and heart. A few lines of it says 'Yeh mat poocho kal kya hoga, jo bhi hoga accha hoga' so I left everything to destiny. Started to believe that whatever happens happen for good only.

But at that time I didn't had any thought that a day after that I am going to involve in a new experience.

**************************

It was around 9 am. I am preparing kheema paratha for breakfast. At that time my son shouted "mama see who has come...?" I thought it was uncle and said "ask dadaji to sit beta, I'll bring breakfast for him". "Not dadaji ma... see who has come?" he shouted again.

I am getting irritated "Oh, Upi why are you shouting like that, who the hell he is.." angrily I came out with the belan (chapathi pressing roller) in my hand to threaten my son. The moment I saw the person a smile on his lips, I ran to him and hugged him tightly garlanding my hands around his neck uttered... "Oh Bhargav, Bhargav..."

My husband Bhargav also tightened his embrace so tight my boobs crushed under his strong chest. "What a surprise Bhargav.. I am so happy.." I planted kisses all over his face.

"Yes dear, can't control the happiness you gave me. I want to be with you and celebrate" he said kissing my cheek.

"OK, go and have bath, breakfast is ready.." I said getting rid of him. He went in and I came to the kitchen and completed the parathas and curd raita. He came wearing a white jubba nad pajama looking very handsome in that dress. As I was arranging the breakfast he said "Chandoo, today we will have our breakfast on the floor"

I arranged everything on the carpet in the hall and he sat leaning to the sofa. As I was sitting at his side, he pulled me in his lap. "Hey what are you doing? Upi is here.." I said. "Don't worry, he is still a kid" and dragged me on to him. "Kid; what are the questions he was asking...you know.." I pressing my ass on his lap said. The moment I sat I felt his erection on my butt. "Naughty.. what are you doing..?" looking lovingly at him I asked.

"Mama, where am I to sit...?" my son asked.

"Come beta, sit in mama's god (lap)" and I pulled him in my lap. Then we started having breakfast. "Hey! did you know that I am coming..?" Bhargav asked in surprise.

"No, I don't know... that you are coming, yesterday you didn't said anything.."

"Then how did you prepare my favorite Kheema paratha."

"May be intuition.." I said. Bhargav's hand went on to my boob under the saree. I pulled his hand away and opening the hooks, again took his hand on to my boob. "You are a sweet darling" he said playing with them. We were busy in having breakfast.

"Chandoo.." calling me uncle came in and seeing us in that situation quickly moved out saying sorry. I quickly got up and ran to the kitchen with shy.

"Uncle..please come.." Bhargav invited him and also shouted "Chandoo, bring breakfast to uncle". In another plate I brought parathas, uncle was feeling a bit embarrassed. Together we had breakfast, and uncle saying I'll meet you later went down.

It is only 9.30 am there is a lot of time for preparing lunch. We all went to the bed room. Bhargav opened his suitcase and gave me a jewelry case, when I opened it I was dumb stuck. There is a well designed necklace with a diamond pendent. "OH dear.. it is so beautiful" I hugged him. "..and this too..." he gave a bag which contained designer Lahanga choli. I couldn't control my emotions and once again I embraced him tightly and showered kisses.

"Papa you didn't bring anything for me...all for mummy only" Upi complained.

"Why not beta... see what I brought for you.. and there was two pairs fine dresses for him, a remote controlled car 18" in length and 10" height and a brain teaser game. Upi's face glowed like a Diwali flower pot.

After five minutes or so Upi saying he want to show all his things to dadaji he ran down. The moment he had gone Bhargav pulled me onto the bed and started raising my saree up. "Hey Bhargav, my lovely husband, what are you doing? Upi may come...?" I pulling my saree down said.

"Just a minute" he said and went out. After two minutes I heard the main door closed and bolted. I smiled myself and pulled up my saree and petticoat, as I too was eager. I didn't remove the blouse. Bhargav likes the blouse on the body but hooks opened and flaps hanging on either side.

Bhargav was tempted to see me lying on the bed in such a position, peeled his dress down came to me. His 7" boner is ready to attack on me. "Naughty.. see how this bastard is jumping..." I taking his penis in my fist said.

"Yes dear, he want to meet his mate.. see how his mate is wet and inviting him" and he grabbed my pussy and pressed. He came at my side and grabbing my erect nipple in his mouth took the other boob under the hollow of his palm and pressing it pinched the nipple also.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" a long moan of 'ah' came from my mouth and I pressed his head to my boob. He started licking my breasts and all around making me wet with his saliva.

"Darling..mmm... come it had been long time.. please fuck me..." I pulled him over me. "Let me eat this chocolate dear.." he grabbed my twat again, pressed.

The chocolate will not go anywhere dear..please fuck me first..it is itching a lot".

I took his dick rubbed the same all along the pouted lips of my pussy. "Ok dear here I am" he came over me and I spread my legs as wide as possible to accommodate him. He widened the luscious lips and pressed his tool there. "MMMMM..." I rose my bum up.

He pushed his dick in with force. "Aaahhh.. Bhargav.. be slow.. don't be harsh, I have a baby in.." though I said this I rose my waist up. His dick is halfway in. he stopped and started playing with my tits and kissing all over my face, my lips, my eyes, eye lids chin, cheek and what not.."

"Now-a-days you have become very horny dear.. what is the matter...?" he giving his stroke asked.

"What matter will be there other than your absence to my sweet little baby..."

"Sorry dear.. what to do.. I too miss you a lot.. do you know what I do every night thinking about you?" another stroke.

"What will you do other than hand job... spoiling your hands and the bed sheet?" I raised my bum up.

"No..."

"No.. then what...?" my question with a rise in waist.

"I have purchased a sex doll, during night I push my dick in and fuck that doll thinking about you".

"pch...pch.. my poor husband.. why a doll.. have any girl or woman.... By the way don't you have any woman employees in your organization...?" again my butt raised up.

"There are around 10 -- 12 woman dear a few are good looking also.. you'll be surprised to note that one or two are even trying for me..."

"Really, then it is a good thing... go for them... why worry... by the way what are their ages?"

As I am asking my husband and he is giving answers with enthusiasm and excitement. "One is 28 or 29 married 3 years back no issues so far, and other is a mother of 19 year old boy and 13 year old daughter. Though 40, she is very hot."

Oh god... you are falling for married women, where does this 40 year woman's husband work?" I too started asking questions interestingly. She is Shamlee, her husband works at Cochin dockyard. To be frank I am also interested in her and she'll be an easy prey as her husband is away ..... aaaaasaahhh sss,... dear ..chandoo. I am finished I am finished ...mmmmmmmmmmmmm..." and he shot his hot honey in my honey pot.

By all these erotic and romantic talk I too reached my orgasm and clutching him tightly I let loosen myself.

So dear readers this is how my life is going on. If you want to know further details about Dr.Padmanabahan, and Dr.Pdmaja wait for my next episode. Till than good bye... pl. give your comments.

Yours Chandoo...

================

12