Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling shy to go to Papaji's room with that mini dress but could summon the courage and went to his room.

He expressed the same astonishment by seeing this dress also. "How cute and young you are Riddee... so cute and so sexy... have you seen yourself in mirror..?" asked. 'Oh God he used the word SEXY to me' I thought.

I nodded my head in no.

"Come I'll show you how cute you are looking..." he took me to the dressing mirror and made me strand in front of it. I saw my image in the mirror. Really the dress is so cute.. And I am looking as a kitten. Skirt is so high to reveal my smooth un-blemish thighs. The knot on the blouse is just below my boobs giving a special attraction to my upper body.

Then he brought me back to the bed. He sat on the bed and made me stand in front of him holding my shoulders. He looked at my body from head to toe... there is a gleam in his eyes.

Then suddenly he pushed his both bands under my skirt and started pulling the shirt properly.

"Oh Papaji.. what are you doing...?" moving a step back I said.

"Adjusting the wrinkles of the your shirt Riddee.. these wrinkles are spoiling the charm of the dress as well as the person who wore it..." and smoothening the wrinkles he smoothened my fleshy bum cheeks also.

"Papaji tell me frankly... are they really looking good on my body... you are not telling to satisfy me isn't it...?"

"No Riddee.. swear on me... they are very good on you... and you are looking gorgeous, cute and sorry to say... you are looking sexy also" he said with adorable looks.

"Thank you Papaji... Vivek will be shocked and wondered to see me in this dresses.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Days were passing on. As usual we are sitting at the dining table doing our regular house hold chores like cooking cutting vegetables and washing utensils. Now I and Papaji become so close that now and then he tells me non-veg jokes also; and I hilariously laugh. Whenever I laugh my big and firm boobs jiggle and I found Papaji looking at them with desire filled eyes. Now our talk involves our sexual lives also.

One day very casually he asked... "Riddee.. you didn't' tell me about your boyfriends... did you have sex before marriage also..."

"Chi Papaji.. what are you asking.... Does anyone tell about their secrets... like that... that too to a Father-In-Law..." I said.

"Riddee.. do you consider me as friend or not...?"

"Yes Papaji.. you are my best friend..."

Then what is the hitch to tell to a friend..."

I thought for a while... it was fun to talk such things; that too with my FIL, then decided to tell and slowly I nodded my head in 'YES'. "But Papaji you have to tell me yours also.. if you had..."

"Sure... I considered you as my friend and why should I hesitate to tell a friend; that too, to a good friend...

"Am I a good friend...?"

"Yes..." and he told me his two affairs in his office. As he completed his experiences; door bell rang. "Oh your sasumaa has come, let me go to my rom.." he said and hurried to his room.

So dear readers what happened after that? Please read that in my next chapter. Till that time good bye to you all..

Yours Riddima; Chandoo's Bhabhi..

Thanks for reading and please comment on this.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

12