Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood "not chandana uncle... chandoo... your darling chandoo...who is dying for you... uncle won't you like to kiss those eyes, the eyes; the best you have ever seen.." saying this I rotated my beautiful eyes and started opening the shoulder pin of the saree. Uncle is looking at me in awe.

I dropped the saree from the shoulder pulled the saree frills then saree from my body and thrown it on the sofa and seductively looking at uncle unhooked the blouse. It followed suit with saree. Now I was only with petticoat, lacy panty and bra on my body. Slowly I went up to him put my arms around his neck and pressed my quivering lips on his and had deep mouth to mouth kiss.

For a while I thought, he is going to push me away, but any such thing didn't happened. He stood like statue. I ran my tongue along his lips and pushed it into his mouth. Parting his lips it slid in. Again I had a feeling that he is going to push my tongue away than a miracle happened.

His mouth started sucking my tongue taking it deep into his mouth and his hands came around me and hugged me so tight that my heavy firm boobs crushed under his chest. His one palm is roaming on my naked back and the other reached down and held my fleshy ass and squeezed.

It was a surprise for me. I never expected this. I was delighted and hugged him more tightly. Then suddenly as if he came out of the trance pushed me away from him and mumbled "... no, chandana... it is wrong... we are committing sin... no..."

Uncle's few minutes attitude of hugging me tight had given me idea that he too likes it, but afraid of his reputation or modesty. I don't want to lose any opportunity that came on my way and I hugging him whispered in his ears "let us commit the sin uncle... yes I want to do the sin.. want to feel the thrill of committing sin.. Anyhow there is a saying that 'SKIN TO SKIN THERE IS NO SIN' so we can do" I said in one go and knelt at his legs and opened the belt and the hooks and unzipped of his trousers, pulled it down.

My eyes shone by seeing the bulge under his underwear. With thumping and exciting heart I pulled it down .. AAAhh.. lo what I am seeing.. uff... the most wonderful male organ. Uncle's penis, for which I was longing for 5 to 6 months.... It is almost as long as my hubby's but the girth is very thick. As thick as my wrist, 'can I have it in me? Definitely it is going to rip me apart' I thought after seeing it.

The moment I pulled the underwear it sprang up and touched my chin. Lovingly I held it in my fist. My fist could hardly cover half of its length. Gripping it I moved my hand back. With that his shining purple bulbous dick head came to my view. The sight of it brought a lot of saliva in my mouth. Slurping it I gulped it down my throat.

Uncle still had his shirt on his body and his penis is playing hide seek with it. I pulled him down; uncle who was standing fell on the sofa. I widened his thighs and taking my tongue I rotated it around the dick head. With my saliva it is shining still more.

The moment I rotated my tongue on it uncle groaned "nnggrrrrnn..."and pressed my head to his crotch. I raised my eyes, seductively looking at him lifted the dick and licked the bottom of it from base to the head. "sssss...hhhhsshhhh" a moan escaped from uncle.

After licking it I took the penis in my mouth and started sucking it. Little by little I took his full length in my salivating mouth. My head is moving up and down. His shaft is shining with my saliva. Uncle put his one hand on my head and pressing it to him and the other opened my bra and running his palm on my naked back. His smooth palming causing tingles in my body. Already that dirty bitch; my pussy is secreting the love juices.

"Chandooo.. mm.. chandoooo..." uncle is moaning and moving his waist according to the movement if my mouth on his shaft. His moans had given me the idea, uncle is enjoying me. Now I am sure that he is going to ram me well. I vigorously moving my head and giving the blow job.

Then suddenly I left him and took his testis in my mouth and sucked deep in.

"AAaahhh...hhaaaaa..." another moan from uncle's mouth. Each testicle is the size of shelled walnut.

"Uncle are you enjoying..?" I stirring his balls said...

"Yoooouuu.. bitch .. suck my cock.. mmm.. suck uncle's cock.. that is what you needed isn't it.. it.. suck.. suck..." uncle pulled my head from his balls and thrust his long tool in my mouth roughly and squeezed my boobs hardly. "MMmssshhh..." I moaned.

Uncle calling me bitch.. gave a kind of new thrill in me and I moved my head very fast on his length and after five minutes of such frenzy blow job and mouth fuck uncle shot his hot sperm in my hungry mouth; my god how much of jism he had shot. I could not gulp all and some leaked out from the corners of my mouth and trickled on to my boobs.

He was panting for breath.. yes I too. Once he regained his breath, he pulled me up, peeled my petticoat and panty, made me sit on his lap and kissed my mouth and said "Chandoo.. thoo jadoo garni hai.. yeh thune kya jadoo kar diya...?" and put his face between my boobs and rubbed it there.

I kissed his cheeks and said "uncle I am not jadoogarni .. jadoogar tho aap hai... jabse aap ko dekha hai mera CHOOT aap ke LUND lund ke liye taras rahi hai.. dekho" and I took his hand on my choot.

"He grabbed it under his palm and pressing it said... "what a lovely pussy you have... so swollen. So smooth... and so juicy" and again kissed my lips. We stayed like that there for another 15 -- 20 minutes in each other's arms and then uncle said "now will you go to your room..?"

"Do you want me....?" I questioned.

"No, I want to fuck you like a rundee..' and squeezed my breasts hardly.

"Sshhaaaa.. uncle slow... do whatever you like I am all yours.. but be gentle... mai bahut najook hun..." I said mischievously.

Uncle was flattered by this 'ada'. He is already growing again.

"Come let us go to bed room" he said.

"Take me" I garlanded my arms around his neck and jumping up I wrapped my legs around his waist. Uncle held me by my buttocks. His both palms were on my fleshy butt cheeks.

While walking towards his room having me in his palms He sucked on my lips hungrily, pressing my body against his. I was slightly taken aback by this, but soon came to my sense. I responded by kissing him. I parted my lips to allow him to ravage my mouth. Our tongues danced inside our mouths, saliva freely flowing between our lips.

Uncle was slightly taller than me. I had to stretch my head up to meet his lips. In this process, my body pressed against his, and I could feel his throbbing cock pressing against my abdomen. It was so hard it poked on my abdomen.

As I started to rub uncle's stiffened cock, he let out a soft moan, drawing me closer to him. Because of my work on his penis it sprang into attention. I rubbed my hands over it, and felt the veins running across the shaft. I went a little weak in the knees, imagining how it would feel inside of me.

"Oh Uncle!" I squealed, as he cupped my bare ass, and was caressing it , pulling the ass cheeks apart and squeezing them.

"Chandoo... sweet heart ..." he whispered in my ear, now I became his sweet heart. I broke the kiss and began to lick on his neck, while he thrust his LUND into my hands, still playing with my ass. We were completely nude, he with his raging boner pointed to his new found love, and me with my ever waiting and oozing CHOOT.

My hard nipples were poking out tempting him. As he laid me on the bed I sprawled myself over the bed, and looked into uncle's eyes. I spread my legs apart, and began rubbing my wet cunt. His eyes gleamed as my fingers traced my moist cunt.

"Do you like it uncle?" I asked rubbing my clit.

"Oh yes chandoo.. a lot..." He said, slowly stroking his hardness, "uncle likes it very much."

I loved watching this sixty + old man gets excited over my body. I squeezed my perky tits, and moaned hard. I liked the juices off my fingers and tuck two of them in my pussy. I began finger fucking myself aggressively while uncle jerked off hard in front of me. He spit on his hands for lubrication, and began rubbing his shaft. The saliva managed to give his stiff dick a new sheen, making me even wetter.

"Please fuck me uncle. Stop playing with yourself and play with me" I pleaded.

He smiled, "anything for my sweet niece"

I lay back on the bed, eyes closed, and waiting for uncle to thrust his raging boner into me. After a long time instead of his stiff penis I felt uncle's rough lips on my pussy. He was licking my clit, sucking my labia and massaging my ass all at once. It took no time for me to be lost in a sexual fantasy. I gripped uncle's hair and running my fingers combing him. Soon I was on the verge reaching my orgasm, and grabbed uncle's hair tighter. He didn't seem to mind, just began to fuck me with his tongue. His tongue was pure magic, and I pushed his head further into my pussy and I began to cum like never before.

Once the passion inside me had subsided, I let him go off. My love juices covered all of his lower face, his lips, and chin. He smiled as if he had just conquered the whole world. I immediately grabbed him and began to kiss him. The taste of my juices turned me on even more. I licked his face like a kitten, and kissed him hard. He put his hand on my boobs, pinching my nipples.

"Fuck me uncle... fuck your darling niece, for how long I was waiting for this.. I crooned in his ear.

He came over me I spread my thighs wide to accommodate him in between them. His raging hardness is poking at the gates of my swollen pussy. Uncle is playing with my heavy boobs and deeply looking into my eyes.

"Uncle, where are you, what are looking at?" I asked smilingly.

"Chandoo how lovely your eyes are... oh! To see them at close quarters what are the things I have done..."

"What.? Uncle what are you telling... what you did..?" I asked in shock.

"Oh! nothing forge about it?'

"No uncle you have tell me, you have created suspense, please tell me na... I am eager.."

"Ok...Ok.. I'll tell but not now, let me do for what you are dying for..." and he adjusted his penis and rubbed my pussy lips from top to bottom. I was eagerly waiting for his entry. Once he put his dick head between the pouted lips and slightly pushed. Half of the head is embedded in me.

He waited for my response, and inviting it I raised my waist up. Then he plunged his tool in me. It was a very strong shot.

"Sss...ssss.hhammmaaaaaaa...h.... me..r..ri.. pht..ga..yeeee" I shrieked with pain. My eyes filled with tears. Before I could say anything he raised his waist up and gave another shove of his dick in me... "mmmmmmaaaaa" I shrieked again.

He was raising his waist up again to give one more shove... quickly I put both my palms on his strong buttocks and stopped him to raise it again and I nodded my head in no with tear filled eyes.

He stopped and licked my eyes and tears with love and affection. Took one nipple in his mouth and the other between his fingers and pinched. He stayed like that for half a minute or so but for me it was like an eternity. Then I felt my cunt walls secreting the juices necessary for lubrication.

Within no time my cunt is filled with juices and uncle's penis may be well smeared with my juices. I also felt a tingling sensation and itch in my choot. I smilingly looked at uncle and pressing his ass to me I raised my bum up. He slowly pulled his shaft out and this time he gently pushed in. I could feel his penis sliding against my pussy walls. Five six gentle strokes later uncle increased his tempo.

By the time my pain is also subsided and now I am enjoying his thrusts in me. "Mmmm... uncle.. fuck.. fuck.." I mumbled.

The moment I said fuck he increased his speed, moving his dick rapidly in and out me. "aaaah.. chandoo... my what a tight cunt you have... uff.. I feel like I am enjoying a virgin...mmm.. take it.. rise your ass up.. yes that is it.. good.. " he is saying.

"Yes....uncle fuck me hard... yes.. like that.. no ..no now there is no pain... only pleasure.. aah...mmm" I was squealing under him. Uncle's sucking of my lips and pinching my nipples increased the joy in me and I am raising my waist up and up... and am about to reached my climax.

Uncle moaning and groaning started fucking my Choot with his Lund and licking, sucking my whole body.. and continued his shoving and I am on the verge of reaching my climax again...

"Uncle I am finished.. please come in me.. do it quick, I can't wait more" I said.

"Yes my dear chandoo.. I am also about to come.. mmm.. yes.. yes.. chandoo .. but my sweety... I am not sterilized can I shoot in you or take it out..?"

Uncle's these words gave a jolt to me... I am in peak period and not protected. If his sperms moves fast I may get pregnant... the thought thrilled me... the idea of conceiving again with other than my hubby caused ripples in me.

The thought that I may get pregnant with his sperm increased my thrill and I hugging him said... "leave it uncle.. pour your hot sperm deep in me.. please uncle shoot ... shoot..." and with excitement I clenched his back with my palms and reached my climax again.

Uncle gave another three, four moves in and out of me and started to shoot his hot lava in me. The warmth of his sperms soothed me and I widened my thighs as much as possible so that uncle's seed should creep deep in me. I hugged him tightly to my body, I closed my eyes in satisfaction and I don't know how long I lay under him.

So dear readers this is how my darling uncle had taken me and my sexual hunger increased.

But I am in suspense that why did uncle say that 'what are the things he had done to have close look at my eyes... what did he do? This I'll let you after he told me the same. Till the time enjoy this narration of mine. If you liked this experience of mine give a feedback.

Good luck..

Chandooo....

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-


12