Life of an Indian Woman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck them, Juned," She pleaded as she pulled him a bit closer. He was treating her breasts like a kid with a candy in his mouth.

"The nipples, Juned, don't forget the nipples!" she said breathlessly. He moved to kiss first one, then the other and then sucked gently on them.

"Use your tongue, Juned, your tongue!" She urged him again breathlessly. He started sucking her nipples, while at the same time using his tongue to bathe her nipples, first one then the other. He was expertly giving attention to both her breasts, taking one in his mouth while using his fingers to massage the other.

Her body was shuddering and rocking, holding his head gently with her breast, as he sucked on them, licking them, then playfully biting them. "Bite them, aah, that's it, harder, harder!"

She stood there in a fog as he pawed, massaged, sucked, pinched and seemingly trying to experience her breasts in every way he could, like a starving man trying to stuff himself before his feast was taken away. He was sucking her nipples really hard and sometimes biting them. It felt so good, she could feel her pussy getting really wet and she really wanted to feel his cock inside her now. She was a little worried some one would interrupt them, but thinking about his hard cock made her forget about anything else. She took his hand and put it between her legs and he raised his head from her tits to look at her.

"Yes!" she whispered, "open it now!" He pulled her shilwar string, her shilwar went straight to her feet and she kicked it off.

She reached down to undo his shilwar and pushed it over his hips, and down his legs, kneeling to push them all the way down. When she looked up, his cock was pointing right at me. It was even bigger, hard and more beautiful than she remembered and she just sat there staring at it in disbelief! It was huge! It was so thick and the head was so big.

She hurriedly grabbed his cock in her hand and it looked so long and powerful in her petite hand; when she wrapped her hand around it, her thumb and middle finger could hardly reach around it. Looking at her hand wrapped around his shaft, her fingers looked tiny and as she gripped his cock at the base her hand only covered half its length. She stroked it lovingly, and he groaned as she stroked tentatively, as if it were the first time she had ever done this.

Until Juned had persuaded her to try, she had never had a cock in her mouth but now she really wanted to taste Juned's. She moved over him, bent her head down and began licking just the tip of his cock as she stroked him. He merely groaned and shoved his hips at her, begging silently for her to take it into her mouth. She opened her mouth and engulfed him in her mouth; she began moving her mouth up and down that thick shaft of his. It felt so good that she just kept fucking that big dick in and out of her mouth. He started pushing his hips towards her and she could feel his dick throbbing in her mouth; she could feel his hands on her head and then he was pulling at her hair moving her head up and down faster over his cock. He reached down and ran his fingers through her hair. She looked up at him and smiled inwardly, seeing the sheer pleasure on his face.

Then he said, "Aunty, I want to put it in your pussy!" her pussy was itching badly and she knew she just had to have his cock inside her.

"Oh, come on then! Do it, Juned, do it for you're your friend's mother!" she moaned. "I want it so much! Do it, do it, now! Fuck me, Juned, please put it inside me and fuck me now! Come on, oh, I can't bear it any longer!"

She went over to the bed and as he followed her he tried to fold up the rear of her qameez. She looked over her shoulder at him and asked, "W-what are you doing?"

"I want to see your ass, Aunty. I want to see if it is as really as nice as it looks in your clothes."

She smiled at him, and said, "No, Juned. That's not for showing!"

"But I want to see all of you."

"OK, later on you will see all of my body, but for now you're just going to fuck me!" She said. "Come and fuck me long and hard with that lovely cock of yours!" As she said this she lay back on the bed, folded her knees up and spread her thighs wide, indicating that he should lie on top of her.

He lowered onto her, and she pulled him between her legs, where her wet and swollen pussy, was eagerly waiting for him. He moved the head of his cock around her clit and he rubbed his cock on her clit massaging it. The head of his cock was so close to the opening of her pussy that she couldn't stand it any more. Although she was really wet she thought Juned's cock was too thick to go in easily, so she moistened her fingers with her tongue and then placed her fingers into her pussy. She reached for him and held his cock with her other hand. She pushed the head against her opening, and he just buried his cock in her pussy, like a hot knife through butter. He looked down at the sight of his cock disappearing into her wet cunt until his balls were pressed firmly against her pussy lips. His cock was hot and hard like wood, and she could feel her cunt-stretching wide to accommodate Juned's big long cock. It had been a long time since she had such a cock insideher and she let out a little cry of pain and pleasure. No one's filled her after Sameer like this and Juned really filled her more than Sameer.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked, seeming genuinely concerned.

She shook her head, swallowed, and said breathlessly, "No."

At first Juned moved slowly and then picked up the pace until he was pistoning in and out ofher really hard and fast, much too fast to make it last; she calmed him down and tried to convince him to slow down to make it last longer so they could enjoy the fuck so much longer. He didn't follow her instructions but seemed very eager to pleaseher.

He went from zero to a hundred in a few strokes, slamming himself in to her with every stroke and she was swaying her body to keep up with the momentum of his pumping. His stomach was hitting her; his balls were slapping her ass. Every time he thrust she grunted and moaned. She pulled her legs wide and prodded him in to her even harder with her heels on her butt and thighs. His dick kept going while his eyes lustfully watched her breasts jumping like a pair of kittens.

They were fucking hard with no thought, just an animal passion. After his first few full strokes she came almost immediately. "Oh yeah," she moaned, "That's better!" Juned had really great stamina, as she'd seen when he was masturbating, so it was no surprise when she came first.

"Aunty, your pussy's really warm and tight!" he whispered in her ear.

"I don't know how long it's been since I've had such a hard cock in me," she managed to say between thrusts, looking up at his youthful face." But you are really so hard and big and I don't believe how deep your cock feels inside me."

"This is for you, aunty," he said, flexing his cock muscle as she squeezed her pussy around his cock and encouraged him to fuck me harder.

"And this is for you," she replied, "I've never had anyone ever make me feel this way, Juned!" It didn't seem strange hearing such words coming from her mouth, as she was never quite innocent or naive in bed with any man other than her husband and he never knew the real her.

"How does it feel to have my hard cock inside you?" Juned whispered in her ear while his dick was ramming her pussy like a hammer.

"So, so nice and sweet! It feels like I'm taking real cock in my life for the first time." She reached her hands behind his head to hold his hair tightly, while he would reach down to her breasts every now and then to put them inside his mouth, alternating between each of them and sometimes biting them so hard that she screamed. She knew that she was absolutely under his control as she was flexing her body keeping pace with his hard pumping.

She was moaning and making a lot of noise, and though he was trying to keep her quiet by putting his lips over hers to drown out the noise, the bed was shaking as he just kept pounding his cock into her pussy. He was fuckingher like an animal and she came over and over again. After each orgasm she could feel the next one building up, and after the third one she lost count.

He was pinching and squeezing her nipples between his fingers and thumbs and that felt really good. Her fingers gripped his back muscles; her legs pulled him closer, in an effort to completely melt into him. She wanted to be a part of this young man forever. She have good control of her pussy muscles, so she made her pussy ripple and massage his cock. Her juices were pouring out of her, making him slide easily in and out, in and out. Every time he thrust she grunted and moaned and saying, "Yes! That's it, Juned, that's it!" As they built up in speed and force she switched to "Do me!" as he pounded down onher. Finally, she started shouting, "Do me, you motherfucker! Give it to me! Use your cock, use it, make me yours!" in a long unending string of fragmented words.

her words turned Juned on even more and he grabbed her ass in his hands, pullingher up so that his cock rubbed directly against her clit and his cock head massaged deep inside her cunt. He was giving her deep thrusts that only a huge cock can do. She wanted him to hurt her with his cock; she'd never felt anything like it.

Suddenly he said, "Aunty, I'm going to cum, what should I do? May I cum in you?"

"Yes, Juned! Pour your hot juice into your Aunty's cunt, I want it!" she moaned and began to thrust her hips up in time with his movement, rubbing her aching clit along his pelvic bone, feeling the most exquisite sensations. He was also pushing his cock deeper in her and just ground his hips back into her, rubbing his cock head against her cervix. It had paid off in a big way because he made her cum more times than her husband or any of her lovers had ever done in twenty years. This young man was a sex god by comparison with any of them.

Juned could hold off no longer, jetting stream after stream of hot cum into her pussy. When she felt him throbbing inside her and heard his cry it pushed her over the edge again and as he suckled her nipples one after the other, she came hard one more time around his cock, milking the last of his cum deep into her pussy.

When he finally finished spurting, he dropped his head down her chest and lay, panting on top ofher still with his cock insideher. She hugged him tightly, running her hands through the back of his hair and kissing him gently on the neck. He stayed insideher until his cock got totally soft and then pulled out. She pulled him down on top of her and kissed him repeatedly, holding him with her arms, legs and lips. Finally she eased her grip on him and he lay down beside her; she put one hand on his head and wrapped the other arm around his shoulders, running her fingers through his hair.

When her breathing got back to normal, she said earnestly, "Oh, Juned that was so unbelievably good."

He replied, "Aunty, my dreams came true today. You are really one sexy woman."

"Never before has a man made me feel so complete, Juned. I wish we'd done this a long time ago!" she said.

"So," he asked her, brushing a strand of hair from her eyes. "Just how long have you been keeping these feelings for me inside you?"

She blushed, then looked down and said, "Since the day I saw you masturbating in the bathroom while you were waiting for Sajad."

He looked surprised. "Really?"

"Yes. I remember it just like it was yesterday. I was amazed, and couldn't stop staring at you, or actually," she said, blushing a bit, "the size of your cock!"

He giggled and a few seconds passed before he asked, "So why didn't you make a move? Why didn't you ask me out or anything?"

"To tell you the truth, I didn't have the guts. I was afraid that if I asked you, you might have lost any respect you might have had for me and I hadn't wanted to set my self up for disappointment."

He said, "I really wish you had, Aunty."

"I think we just wasted time." she took his cock in her hand that got hard as if by magic. "You're already hard again!"

"You make me hard! I want more of you!"

"My pussy is almost raw, but I want to take care of you."

"Then what are we waiting for?"

"I've always wanted to ride you, Juned."

"Aunty, I want you, and you may do whatever you want with me."

"OK, then, lay on your back for me , Juned." She said and he turned over. She squatted on him, positioning herself so that her bare pussy was against his swollen cock as she held it in her hand. Holding it upright, she looked him right in the eyes as she started to ease herself down on to him, making him throw his head back in pleasure. His cock slipped into her wet pussy so easily and she started moving her hips slowly, so that the lips of her pussy were stroking his cock. She felt his cock become hard as steel in her pussy and moaned softly as she moved her hips back and forth. He thrust in time with her motion; she wanted to stay on top of him forever. She was riding on him and her breasts were dangling over his face.

He reached up for her breasts as she rode him, and rubbed them, massaged them, cupped them in his hands. He pulled her down far enough for him to lean up and suck each of her erect nipples, which had been dying to feel the heat of his tongue on them. As he did so, the tautness of his abdominal muscles senther over the edge, and she cried out in ecstasy. At the same time, he thrust deep inside of her and threw his head back, engulfed in the sensations of his own orgasm. He sucked her full nipples and played with her breasts like a starving kid and he rubbed her belly as she went up and down on him.

Her movements began speeding up, and she knew that she was reaching a second orgasm. She rode him faster and faster, biting her lips and crying every time his cock was buried deep inside her. They both panted hard and concentrated on giving each other pleasure. She went over her edge and cried out in ecstasy, the orgasm so intense it almost hurt. She felt cum pouring down her thighs and then he groaned as he finally released his load straight up her hungry cunt.

She held him and they kissed for a few more minutes. They suddenly realized that it was getting late and that Sajad would soon be home. They got dressed again, and then as he was leaving, he said, "Same time tomorrow, Aunty?"

She smiled and said, "Same time tomorrow, Juned!"

To be continued...

12