Life of Angela Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that your skirt, Jenny, that this little tart is wearing?"

"Yes, Mummy. She couldn't wear her shorts any more so I found her a skirt. I didn't want to give her one of my good skirts so I found an older one." Jenny lied.

"Well she looks like a tramp. But I shouldn't be surprised. Just as well you didn't give her one of your good skirts as I doubt if you would ever get it back again."

I just wanted to shrivel up and die. Fortunately Mrs Taylor decided she had berated me enough and ordered us to get outside pronto and re-join the party. We all quickly scampered out the door and beat a hasty retreat down the hallway. I made sure I stood bolt upright as I walked and held my skirt at the back. The last thing I would want to happen is flash my bare buttocks at Mrs Taylor. It would likely give her a heart attack.

"Next time you need to use the toilet, Angela, please use the one outside by the pool," Mrs Taylor's voice boomed down the hallway as we scurried away.

"Yes, Ma'am," was my shamed response.

The relief of getting out of the house and away from Mrs Taylor was tempered when I exited onto the huge patio where the party goers were now gathered. The three of us scampering out through the door in a rush drew the attention of many of the party goers. I was immediately conscious of a number of the guests giving me a closer scrutiny when they realised what I was wearing. Or to be more accurate, what I wasn't wearing. Self-consciously I tugged down hard on the hem of my skirt but it was so tight around my waist I couldn't force it any lower. I found myself looking down at the ground in embarrassment.

In an attempted to avoid the stares of the guests I headed down the patio stairs towards the pool where there were no people gathered as Mr and Mrs Taylor had directed everyone up onto the patio. I headed around the pool towards the far end where the changing rooms and toilet were. I was hoping to cloister myself away out of sight, and out of trouble, until Michelle and Jeff were ready to go home. But as I got towards the end of the pool a group of 5 boys came out of the changing sheds. I was mortified when I noticed that one of them was Tony who had just witnessed my humiliation in the bathroom.

"There she is," I heard Tony whisper to his mates.

I couldn't help blushing.

"Come to give me my blowjob?"

They all broke out into laughter.

Despite the humiliation I managed to retort, "You would be so lucky, you little jerk."

I pushed past the group and rushed into the changing sheds. I couldn't believe it when the boys followed me.

"Get out of the women's change room," I ranted. "If you guys want to jerk off go and do it in your own changing shed. If Mrs Taylor notices I can promise you guys are in a heap of trouble."

"Just one little problem with that," Tony grinned. "This is the men's changing room."

Mortified, I quickly glanced around and realised it was not the right changing room. This was turning out to be not one of my greatest days for decision making. Now I had the problem that all 5 boys were gathered at the entrance blocking my only way out.

"Will you please move!" I hissed, waving my arms in the air in frustration.

Unfortunately by doing so my skirt lifted up slightly higher.

"Hell, she is not wearing any pants," one of the other boys yelled excitedly.

I quickly dropped my arms down and grasped the hem of my ridiculously short skirt, trying to pull it down.

"I am to," I retorted.

To my relief Jenny appeared at the doorway.

"What the hell is going on in here. Mummy will kill you if she finds you boys down here by the pool.

She then pushed her way through the boys into the changing room, and it was then that she noticed I was also in there.

"Oh my god," Jenny exclaimed, "What are you doing in the boy's change room? Are you crazy?"

"She was about to show us she isn't wearing any panties," Tony quickly responded before I got a chance to speak.

"I am wearing panties!"

"Prove it?" Tony challenged.

"I don't have to," I responded petulantly, but not with the authority that it deserved.

In truth the humiliation of the situation was beginning to stir family feelings in me which I desperately wanted to ignore.

Jenny stared at me and then turned to the boys. "Alright, Angela is not wearing panties, but it is not really her fault."

Tony raised an eyebrow. "Oh really. How could she forget to wear her panties?"

The boys all laughed and I could only look on shame-faced.

"It is a long story and doesn't matter," Jenny continued. She turned back to look at me. "If we don't get out of here soon Mummy is sure to find us and I hate to think what the consequences would be. Quickly lift up the front of your skirt so that they can peek at your pussy, then let's get out of here."

"What?" I responded indignantly.

"Please Angela," she pleaded. "It is not as if you haven't exposed yourself previously to males. Just do it."

The truthfulness of her comment stung a little, especially as it was true. I was reluctant, but rationalised that if I gave them a quick flash we could then all get out of there before Mrs Taylor showed up. I really didn't want to expose my bald pussy, but forced myself to grip the front of the skirt and lever it up a couple of inches to at least partially expose my pussy. There were gasps from the males in the room.

"Higher," Tony demanded. "We want to see all of your pussy."

"No!" I snapped, lowering my skirt. "You have had your peek."

"We want to see your skirt up above your waist, otherwise we are not leaving."

"No way," I retorted.

"Please," Jenny pleaded. "Just do it so we can get out of here."

"Easy for you to say" I pouted. "You are not the one being asked to expose herself."

"Perhaps we should get her to strip naked?" one of the other boys piped up.

"Alright," I interjected before things went from bad to worse. "I will lift up my skirt."

"All the way above the waist otherwise it won't count," Tony reminded me.

With a sigh I took hold of the bottom of my skirt again and worked it up over my hips. It was quite a struggle as the skirt was so tight. It would probably have been easier, and quicker, to have taken it off completely. Finally the skirt was over my hips and I gripped it high above my waist so that the boys got a clear few of my naked lower half. I desperately wanted to cover my naked pussy but forced myself to keep my hands up holding my skirt. There were leers and gasps from the 5 boys. Even Jenny was staring at me intently.

"Turn around," one of the boys requested.

I complied, exposing my bare buttocks to the onlookers. The boys hooted their pleasure.

Suddenly there was another noise which I couldn't hear properly, followed by a deadly silence.

"What's going on in here?" the familiar voice of Mrs Taylor boomed. "What are you boys doing in here?"

I spun around in horror to see Mrs Taylor pushing her way through the boys. She had not spotted me yet as I was slightly out of her view.

She saw Jenny first. "What on earth are you doing in the men's change room you disgusting..."

She never finished her sentence as she spotted me at the back of the room. I was desperately trying to get my skirt back down but it was only half way over my hips. My pussy was fully exposed. From the look on Mrs Taylor's face I thought she was going to have a heart attack.

In a flash the 5 boys beat a hasty retreat, gallantly leaving Jenny and I alone to face her mother. For an eternity she stared back and forth between the two of us, dumbfounded for words.

She finally turned to her daughter. "Take this slut with you up to your bedroom and wait for your father and I. This party is over and I am sending everyone home."

Jenny opened her mouth to protest but seeing the look on her mother's face she thought better of it.

"Yes, Mummy," was her whispered response.

With that Mrs Taylor grabbed both of us by the ear and dragged us out of changing room like naughty children. I scrambled to pull down my skirt that was still stuck half way up my hips. By now we were in full view of the party goers. I was utterly humiliated with Mrs Taylor yanking my ear and me struggling to get the skirt lowered. Finally I got it down but not before everyone present got at least a glimpse of both my pussy and buttocks.

"Party's over," Mrs Taylor roared in such a manner that gave no room for negotiation.

Mrs Taylor didn't let our ears go until she had marched us across the patio in front of everyone. I desperately tried to keep my skirt pulled down but I knew my lower buttocks were flashing into view. Jenny and I quickly rushed through the doorway into the house, down the long hallway and into Jenny's bedroom with all its visual overload and multitude of stuffed toys lying everywhere.

Once in the bedroom we shut the door and Jenny cleared away enough of the stuffed toys so that we had room to sit on her bed side by side. We sat there in stunned silence.

"This is not good," Jenny whispered nervously. "This is so definitely not good."

"I am so sorry," I pleaded. "This is my fault."

"No it's not. I should have just kicked the boys out," she chided herself. "And I shouldn't have let Michelle force you to undress in the bathroom."

"She didn't exactly force me," I reluctantly admitted. "What is going to happen now? I suppose your mother is going to give us a right good telling off. I will tell her it was totally my fault."

Jenny looked at me forlornly. "For me I suspect it will be lot worse."

"What do you mean?" I enquired anxiously.

Jenny hesitated. "My parents still spank me when they think I have been grossly disobedient. I am certain I am in for a spanking tonight."

"Spanked," I was aghast. "Your parents still spank you as an nineteen year old?"

"Yes, I am still spanked," Jenny added forlornly. "I am not spanked very often, but when I am it is so humiliating and hurts ever so much."

"How...how are you spanked?" I whispered.

"Both of my parents are present. I have to apologize for my behaviour, then I have to strip naked and bend over the back of the chair. I am then spanked by Dad with a special thick belt he keeps for such purposes."

My mouth opened in total shock.

12