Life with Mother-In-Law Ch. 04

Story Info
Kate reassumes her dominant role.
2.1k words
4.51
47.7k
37

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonForBBW
SonForBBW
975 Followers

I could tell that Kate was ready to reassume her domme role with her mother. Her first order was for Sue to remove the strapon and give it back to her.

"You did a great job fucking my ass, slut, but I'm going to show you how it's really done." Kate quickly got the toy fastened around her own hips and squirted a fair amount of lube onto the shaft. She stroked it lewdly, eyes fixed on her mother, who was now bent over the bed.

"You were getting so into being the domme that I think I'm going to have fuck that attitude right out of you. How does that sound?" Kate moved herself into position behind her mother. "Do you need to be put back in your place, mommy-slut?"

Sue didn't answer immediately. She glanced over at me with a tiny smirk on her face before responding.

"Yes, mistress. I need to be put back in my place. You need to fuck me back into my proper place as your submissive slut."

"Good answer." Kate smacked her mom's ass hard before turning to me.

"Can you get that thing hard again?" she asked, gesturing towards my cock. "The slut's going to need it."

"Of course I can, babe."

"Good. Stroke yourself while I get started on her."

I took a seat on the bed and began to stroke myself back to a full erection. Kate positioned the head of the toy at her mother's waiting ass, pressing it lightly against her.

"Tell me what you want, mommy-slut."

"I want to get my ass fucked."

"Louder!"

"Please fuck my ass, I want you to fuck your mommy's tight MILF ass! Put me back into place as your nasty anal whore!"

"Very good," said Kate with a satisfied grin as she plunged into her mother. Sue looked to be in a bit of pain at first with the size of the toy entering her ass, but she quickly began to moan with pleasure. Kate's face revealed a focused determination to fuck her mother harder than she had ever been fucked before.

Kate seemed hell-bent on making her mother scream, pounding her ass savagely. Sue's moans became louder as her daughter gave her the fucking of a lifetime.

"Ugh... oh, oh my god... yes... mmmm, yes, hard..."

"That's right!" Katie shouted as she smacked her mother's ass roughly. "Fucking moan for me, you slutty old bitch!"

Sue continued to oblige her, moaning and pleading to be fucked hard. My cock, despite its heavy workload this evening, began to respond to the visual in front of me. At this point, Kate grabbed a handful of her mother's curly brown hair and yanked her head back toward her.

"Look back at me, mommy-whore. Look back at your daughter fucking your asshole. I know how much you fucking love that. Filthy whore."

Sue did her best to comply while she was being fucked so mercilessly from behind. But instead of the typical cowed expression she tended to wear when Kate was dominating her, she had a look that almost appeared defiant, as if she were challenging her daughter to really punish her. Kate kept up her assault for the next few minutes, until she started to sweat from exertion. She pulled out, leaving Sue's ass gaping wide open. The sudden emptiness elicited a moan from my mother-in-law.

Kate got off the bed and motioned for me to take her place. As I got in position, she gave my cock some slow, loving strokes and brought her lips close to mine.

"Don't take it easy on her, babe. Fuck her like I know you can." She kissed me firmly and moved around to stand so that the head of her cock hovered near Sue's face. "And I'll be up here making sure she can't make too much noise." As she said this she pressed the head of the dildo to Sue's lips lightly, teasing her.

I placed my cockhead at Sue's rear opening and pressed into her lightly. She flinched away from me, still sore from Kate's hard pounding.

"Please," Sue managed to gasp out. "Slow. Go slow."

Kate reacted quickly, delivering a vicious slap to her mother before shoving the head of her rubber monstrosity into Sue's open mouth. I was a little concerned about the forcefulness of the slap, and I'm sure my facial expression reflected this. Kate wasn't fucking around; she was getting increasingly violent with her mother.

Kate looked up at me for a moment with blazing eyes. She clearly intended to thoroughly humiliate her mother like never before.

"Shut the fuck up! You are going to take what he gives you and like it! And you're going to take my big dick in your mouth to shut you up. We know how much you love being spitroasted like a nasty little fuckpig."

Sue quickly began to make audible gagging noises as she tried to handle the big toy. I pushed into her from my end, returning my stiff cock to her well-used asshole. As always, it was an amazing feeling to push into that tight backdoor.

"Mmm, Sue, fucking this MILF ass of yours never gets old. " I started at a steady pace, slowly increasing my speed to the level that Kate was expecting me to fuck her mother with.

"Call her by her real name, babe. Tell her what she is." Kate smirked at me over her mother's back, with her hips thrusting rhythmically as she pounded Sue's mouth. I returned Kate's smile and did as she asked.

"Does the cumslut like being used in two holes at once? Answer, cumslut."

Kate allowed Sue a moment to respond, giving her a brief reprieve from her mouthfucking.

Sue was panting with the effort of trying to catch her breath.

"Yes... yes the cumslut likes being used like a whore... I'm only useful when I'm pleasing you."

"Excellent answer, cumslut," Kate interjected as she returned to her task of viciously stuffing Sue's mouth with rubber cock. "The position you're in now is the only way you're really useful to anyone, huh? Take some more, bitch."

I was really enjoying the view of this action mixed with the sensation of Sue's asshole gripping my throbbing cock. Several minutes passed in (relative) silence as my wife and I each used our respective holes relentlessly. Sue had settled into a pattern of grunts and moans, responding loudly to any particularly rough thrusts or slaps she received from us. Sue rubbed her clit while she was being used; technically, she should have asked permission to play with herself, but Kate and I were both too involved with our own pleasure to care.

"Pull out, babe. I want to do something else."

I removed my cock from Sue's ass, again leaving it gaping and empty. My wife began unfastening the straps of her big toy. The new strapon had gotten plenty of use this evening, but now she tossed it aside.

"On your back, slut-mommy," Katie told Sue. "You're going to finish me off with your tongue. Tyler isn't the only one who gets to cum on your face tonight."

Sue rolled onto her back, still rubbing her clit vigorously. She put her legs on either side of me. Kate straddled her face, oriented so that she was looking back at me. She pressed her pussy down on Sue's waiting tongue, grinding down on it and forcing it deep into her.

"Finish me with your tongue, cumslut. Your only job is to keep your legs spread for my husband and to make me cum with your tongue."

"Mistress... may... I...mmm... mmm..."

"What, whore? What do you want to do?" Kate allowed Sue to finish her request.

"Mistress, may I please lick your asshole?"

Kate visibly considered this request for a moment before coming to a decision.

"Yes, whore. You asked so politely. I'll let you lick my ass for a little bit." Kate shifted forward slightly, moving her asshole onto Sue's tongue. Kate instantly began to moan at the warm, wet tongue invading her ass.

"Oh fuck, yes. Such a good little tongue slave for me... eat it. Lick it nice and deep, just like that. My husband's going to fuck your pussy some more while you do it." Kate nodded at me to get to work, and I quickly followed her directions.

I entered Sue in one long, steady stroke, loving the feeling of being all the way inside her again. I began fucking her with a slow and steady pace, wanting to time my orgasm to coincide with my wife's. Judging by Kate's moans, Sue was doing a great job getting her there.

"You're getting me so close, slut. Go back to my pussy." Kate shifted so her mother could have easier access.

I could see from the look on my wife's face that she really was getting very close to an orgasm. I picked up my pace accordingly, while Sue frantically played with her clit.

"So... so... close...cumming... oh...ohhhhhhh fuck yes... don't stop, don't stop, yes, yes, fucking eat it, fucking eat that cunt...oh fuck yesssssssss! Ugh, yes! Fuck!"

Seeing my wife orgasm on her mother's face caused me to lose control. I started shooting my load deep into Sue's wet pussy, pumping as deep as I possibly could. Feeling me cum must have finally pushed Sue over the edge as well, because I felt her beginning to spasm around my stiff cock. We were all orgasming simultaneously, and I never wanted it to end.

Eventually, it did. We all panted in the aftermath of the earth-shattering orgasmic experience. I pulled out of Sue and dropped onto the bed beside her. When Kate's orgasm subsided, she did the same on the opposite side of her mother.

Sue was the first to speak.

"Thank you," she began. "Thank you for using me as your cum slut and making me please you. I'm a very lucky whore."

"You sure are, mommy-slut," Kate responded breathlessly. "And a very good whore, when you really try. How was it for you, babe?"

"Great," I responded. "Any time I get to fill this whore's MILF pussy twice in one day is a good thing."

"Don't forget your final task, slut," Kate said to her mother, lightly pinching Sue's nipple between her fingers. "His cock belongs to me. When I let you borrow it, you clean it off when you're done."

"Yes mistress, of course." With this, Sue got on her knees between my legs and began to lightly suck on my still-sensitive erection. I stared at her shapely ass sticking up in the air as she took me deep into her mouth, wondering how I could possibly still get aroused after all of the night's exhausting action.

"Good mommy slut... make sure that cock is nice and clean before we go to bed. Make sure you get the whole thing." Kate watched her mother intently as she instructed her.

"Mmmhmm," Sue moaned as she took me in her mouth all the way down to the balls. She held that position for a few seconds before coming back up for air. My mother-in-law stroked my glistening cock as she caught her breath. I knew I probably couldn't cum again tonight, but it felt amazing all the same.

"One more minute, and that's all the cock you get for today."

My wife smirked as she said it, loving the feeling of being able to give or take away as she wished. As much as she had enjoyed her foray into submission earlier, I knew Kate was pleased to be back in control of her mother.

When Kate decided a minute had passed, she gently pulled Sue off of my cock and kissed her hard, forcing her tongue deep into her mouth. When she was finished, she pulled away from her mother and stood up from the bed. She headed to the closet, turned on the light, and began to get into her night clothes.

"Let's get some rest. Don't you have church in the morning, slut?"

"I... yes, mistress... thank you for reminding me." Sue shyly looked away from Kate as she answered.

"Are you going to sleep in your bed tonight, or do you want to stay with us?"

At this, Sue smiled broadly.

"I would love to sleep here with you two. That way if you need anything during the night, I'm right here for you to use."

"Wow," Kate exclaimed as she looked me. "What a perfect answer from our good little fucktoy. Sleep here tonight."

With that final decision made, we all got ready to get some sleep. Our bed was roomy enough that we didn't have to cuddle together, but I found myself pressed up against Sue's ass anyway. I was so exhausted that I knew I wouldn't have trouble getting to sleep, but I also knew that I couldn't wait to have some more of my mother-in-law the following day.

SonForBBW
SonForBBW
975 Followers