Lifetime of Devotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make love to me."

Their inner switches flipped at that moment, and no inhibition was left behind. They kissed again, but this time without any lingering doubts, creating a beautiful moment that they would gleefully remember for years to come.

Their kissing was electric. For Pamela, every lick, every touch was slowly upping the ante, increasing her wetness, and once their tongues touched, she almost came out of sheer emotion. She was tasting the nectar of heaven, and she was not going to stop until she was fulfilled by her boy.

Even as their tongues wrestled, Jordan could only begin to fathom what was happening. He was kissing his sweet aunt Pamela in his bed after she asked him to make love to her. It was as if she had given him her most priceless possession, making him the luckiest man in the world.

They stopped to catch their breaths. Pamela held his face with her hands, caressing his temples, washing in his beautiful face. She was with him in body and soul and she was never going to let go of him. He had belonged to him the minute he came under her wing and to have the realization that he could not just her boy, but also her man was simply perfect, as she returned to kiss him, she realized it wasn't going to be enough for either of them anymore.

He started kissing and sucking her sensitive spots. Sucking her earlobes felt quite erogenous, making her breathing more shallow, but nothing could compare to the paradise of arousal that was her neck.

"Go down." She whispered.

Dutifully, he moved towards her soft and delicate neck. He began by giving it sweet pecks, enough to make Pamela's spine tingle. They were followed by little bites and licks from his tongue, making her moan in ecstasy while simultaneously making her clench the bed sheets with her fists.

"Mmnn... Mark me baby." She pleaded. "Claim me as yours!"

He sucked sweetly and vigorously, leaving a red dot that he knew she would treasure. He then went back to her lips; kissing them as if his life depended on it, needing her physical intimacy as if he needed air, feeling her creamy skin, and needing her body.

They went back to a sitting position and he started to remove his clothes. His chiseled chest showed a permanent scar across his left pectoral. Pamela didn't say a thing, she just caressed it with her fingers and then kissed it, letting tears wet his chest, but also letting her parental warmth bathe them.

"I promised to live. I promised to live for you. I love you aunt Pamela." He said, as he took the tears from her face.

She kissed him again, removing his shorts and underwear in the process.

"I love you. Always and forever. Just love me back, ok?" She said between breaths.

"I will. I swear." He answered.

She smiled out of joy. There she was, with her nephew naked, chiseled like an adonis, ready to make love to her and love her. If she was dreaming, she didn't want to wake up. If she was awake, then this was heaven on Earth indeed. It was nirvana, and it was only just beginning.

Eventually she looked down and saw it. There it was in all of its beauty. She had wanted to feel it so badly two years ago in that night of passion, but she had refrained, afraid that he was going to leave confused to a place he couldn't afford to be confused. But that had been then, and now they were allowed to be fully committed to each other as man and woman. A thought so exquisitely profound that elevated their arousal even more as manifested by her heavily soaked panties and his rock-hard cock.

She wrapped her hand around his prick and closed her eyes, luxuriating in the feel of his warm cock as she gave it lazy strokes that nevertheless made Jordan moan. He wasn't the biggest nor the thickest and yet he felt so good in her hand as she opened her eyes to have a look at it. It was beautiful and aroused, just like her.

She continued to slowly jerk him off, eventually finding a rhythm satisfying enough for both of them, or at least that's what Pamela thought as she laid her head on his shoulder, only to find her boy's hand moving down her body and towards her ass. Only then, did they realized how excessively clothed she was, and how urgently it needed to be corrected.

Pamela slowly removed her pink chemise, almost as if she was unwrapping herself in front of him. She waited quietly as he luxuriated on the beauty of her flesh. At only 5'1", she was a clear juxtaposition of him. A petite thirty-six year-old woman with small breasts and a slim waist, and yet, she was so much his type. Her hazel-colored eyes felt warm and full of empathy and affection. The shiny blonde hair that he would get lost to for a very long time. A creamy, untanned pink skin that made quite the contrast with his tanned, rugged one, in addition to be full of tiny little freckles in her shoulders and face he knew would adore for decades to come. Like him, she was athletic, although she was a runner, thus she had very little fat on her upper body. A flat stomach that many women would envy looked a beautiful jewel to him, and then, there were her breasts, which he started kissing very slowly.

Just like her, her breasts were divine. A succulent B-cup pair that gave the optical illusion of being bigger than they were, if only because of her tiny, yet strong frame. They culminated in a pair of delicious, thick nipples. Hard as stones they looked, and yet, as he approached to suck her left one, they knew that once he started they would melt in each other's arms.

"Holy!" She gasped.

He encircled the nipple with her mouth, and started licking. Her response was visceral, her panties got even wetter as she felt her juices dripping out of her cunt, which clenched in need. He started switching between sucking, licking, and lightly biting her nipple, while also massaging her other tit. It was truly overwhelming.

He switched breasts, and as he started to get lost on her right tit, he made her lie on the bed. On this position, she found her parental instincts again, as she started to caress her head, giving it small kisses as he continued to sweetly torture her precious mammaries.

"So wonderful. You feel so wonderful. Mmnn! " She moaned.

He took it as a sign she needed more. Leaving the comforts of her breasts, he started to kiss downwards, luxuriating on her navel and the overall softness of her skin. He reached her intimate place, and he smiled at her. Instinctively, she looked down to him and found his eyes. They were full of love and lust. But they were asking for consent as well . To let him see and feel her most private zone. Her feminine side. Her sex.

"May I?" He asked.

"Yes!" She exclaimed.

She lifted her legs and buttocks in order for him to remove her panties. Slowly, the dampened clothing left her body. The room suddenly got a distinct smell. It smelled like lust, and he thought it smelled like perfection. Dismissing the panties aside, he started to contemplate her. She was nude, just the way God had brought her to this world. And in front of him was her sweet pussy, begging to be touched by him and only him.

She was completely hairless down there, a habit she had started during her days of the high school track team. He loved it. It gave him a complete look at her needy cunt and it also accentuated her youthful looks. It was beautifully pink, with thick lips to die for, and a clit desperate for attention from her boy.

He didn't attack her clit straight ahead though. He knew he had to be patient so she could cum in the way she deserved. He started by kissing her knees, and going downwards to her inner sides, feeling her soft skin on his face. Finding it comforting as he licked and pecked on the way to her clit.

It was all good, but the anticipation was taking a toll, and she started to writhe as a sign that he needed to get going.

"Please Jordan. Please baby." She said.

She didn't have to say another word. Immediately Jordan left her inner thighs alone, and simply took his tongue and licked her entire pussy in one stroke.

"Oh God!!" She muzzled.

On one moment he would gently suck on her clit. Squeezing her loving nectar out of her most private place. Later, he would give the gentlest of bites, enough to make her purr out of pleasure. She would put pressure on his head, encouraging him to tongue fuck her more voraciously. And finally, he would tongue slash her clit with prodigious speed, alternating with wholesale licks of her entire cunt.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh my goodness! Baby I'm gonna cum..." She said.

He could feel her closeness to climax. Her breaths had gotten more erratic. She was sweating, and she was getting wetter and ready to soak his face on her love juice. He couldn't think of any other place in the world he'd rather be. Licking her pussy, and making her whole for each other's sake. Giving each other the gift of pure happiness.

For Pamela, a crescendo was reaching fever pitch. She started to play with her tits, pinching them in order to find some, any relief. Between moans she started to smile, thinking ahead of herself, she thought how she was going to manage sex this good for years to come. They would drink each other's cum tirelessly and they would always cum together after each fucking session. But first, she needed to cum for the first time, and her body was duly prepared to begin by giving her first ever orgasm from her boy.

"Baby I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming.... Arghhhhh! She screamed."

Her toes curled and her whole body shook. Her womb contracted in ecstasy. He kept her body in place as she shook violently on the bed by laying his left hand on top of her navel, feeling her contractions and feeling proud of himself for helping her achieve an incredibly rewarding climax. On the other hand, she had cum all over his face, soaking him with her sweet juices.

He reached to kiss her, finding her eyes teary, and in need of comfort. He kissed her forehead and held her, letting her go down from her orgasm and back to the bed, for heaven she had been.

"I'd never felt that before." She said.

"I could tell. It was beautiful to see." He said.

He started kissing her again, letting her taste herself while getting on top of her. In this position, without his cock touching her pussy, they kissed like lovers, but also as parent and child.

As he kissed her softly, he started to reminisce about their relationship. They had always been best friends. He had never feared her, because she was always going to be there for him, and she had made him what he was. To be with her in her arms felt simply like the next step in their relationship. They were each other's constants, and they could be each other's constants for eternity. That sounded good enough for him.

She was feeling just about the same. She had made this boy a man, her man. Someone she was so proud of. They had been each other's companion for a very long time, but she had known that he had wanted more as he matured. To find that the feeling was mutual had overjoyed her. They had always owned each other's hearts, and to be able express it, in this bed with him, was simply the most loving moment of her life.

As they continued to kiss, they explored each other's bodies with their hands and feet. Pamela's small, yet soft hands explored his shoulders and back, taking a particular interest on his ass. His glutes and back were like him -strong, hard, yet soft to the touch, as she would mention many years later: He felt like her man.

He was not that far behind. Cupping and pinching her breasts, she would groan through her mouth, stroking his ego in the process. Her pleasure was his pleasure, and he was truly enjoying how the little things like caressing her face, or grabbing her by her ass cheeks could have such a delightful impact on her. It was incredible, but they needed more. They needed to make love.

Eventually, he grabbed her by the waist. He then made sure his cock would touch her, but only superficially. It was reminiscent to the night when they dry humped with their clothes on. This time however, they were exposed to one another, a fact that was made clear the moment she felt him rubbing on her pussy, giving her jolts of electricity as he would go up and down over her cunt, making her groan as she stopped the kiss.

"I need you. I need you inside me, baby." She said.

He was going to answer, but then she kissed him again, locking their tongues together. At that moment, she grabbed her prick again, giving it a couple of strokes before she started to guide him to her most intimate place. She arched her back as they made contact, breaking the kiss, and then he was suddenly entering the most beautiful place he would ever be.

She removed her hand, and wrapped her arms around her neck, feeling as she was slowly filled by her nephew's. He may not have been the biggest, but she was feeling stretched nonetheless, with all the little nerves of her teeny pussy telling her to beg him for relief as he got all the way inside of her. First though, they needed to adjust.

"Oh my lord!." He groaned.

He had gone all the way in. He was buried deep inside the only woman he had ever truly loved, and it was incredible. A sublime experience his twenty year old brain could only fathom so much. She might've been thirty six, but she had the pussy of an eighteen year old: tight, velvety soft, and soaked in juices.

Sensing his overexcitement, Pamela didn't move for a bit, letting him adjust to his new surrounding, feeling full from his beautiful tool was not easy, but she needed to keep focus for both of them. So she just kiss his forehead, temples, and gently bit his earlobe, telling him sweet nothings about them, and about how much more high they could go, and how this was only the beginning, for this bed was now hers and their hearts belong to one another.

"Now make me your woman, honey." She said.

Slowly, he retreated his manhood from her pussy until only the tip remained, looking at her, he came back slowly, feeling her tightness wrapped around his cock, massaging it and her pussy, increasing their arousal and her wetness.

Eventually they found a rhythm suitable for both of them. Not fast, but nevertheless moan-inducing. Crossing her legs around his ass, Pamela felt that he was going deeper into her, tingling her entire body, making her give in to her lust, feeling the need to be used for her boy's pleasure.

"Harder baby! Give me more!" She moaned.

He started to increase his pace, making her moan louder. She closed her eyes, and started to concentrate more on his thrusts, which had become rougher, yet more arousing, making her feel used in all the right ways.

Running in a perfect sync, they started kissing each other again. Using their lips to say the things their mouths couldn't say. Washing in the feeling of the sweet penetration that they were experiencing, feeling as their genital nerves were becoming overwhelmed, and that the rest of their bodies were starting to follow to what they had wanted for so long and was finally within their grasp.

He increased the pace even more, breaking the kiss, allowing her to open her eyes. Immediately, she felt sensory overload, but she didn't care, she wanted to see him as he made love to her.

She buried her nails on his back, trying to hold for just a little more as he fucked her, knowing how futile it sounded. She was going to cum on her nephew's cock. She was going to explode on her sweet baby boy's beautiful tool once and for all, and she needed to him to cum with her. She needed to be claimed by him, and with that naughty thought in mind she squeezed him.

He felt his prick being handled by her cunt, and he moaned. The sweet torture was incredible for both of them. A sign that she was ready, and that he was not that far behind, as their sweat-covered bodies attested.

"Mmnn, baby, I'm gonna cum. I'm so close!" Pamela said.

"I'm gonna cum too aunt Pamela!" Jordan said. "I wanna cum with you."

"Cum with me baby! I want you to cum inside me! Fill me up! Make me your woman please!" She begged.

Pamela's words barely left her mouth as the best orgasm of her entire life detonated deep inside of her. She felt as if she screamed so loud it could have broken glass. Clinging fiercely to her man, she felt the convulsions of her petite body wash over her, creating a state of euphoria she had never felt before. She had indeed seen heaven, and it was more beautiful that she could've ever imagined.

He wasn't far behind, and as she found enough energy to squeeze his cock one last time, he was sent over the edge, releasing his seed deep into the depths of her tight little cunt, spurting in wave after after wave orgasmic pleasure, making her pussy overflow with their juices.

Once he was milked dry, he collapsed on top of her, making Pamela feel his weight in all its perfect glory, making her feel fulfilled and loved, giving them bliss. A bliss that continued as she reached his lips to kiss him.

With their lips and tongues, they felt spine-tingling feelings that only a post-lovemaking couple could feel. A feeling of complete relaxation and affirmation. They belonged to each other and only each other, and as she felt tears dropping out of her eyes, she knew that no other person would ever make her feel this happy.

Slowly he removed his dick out of her cum-saturated cunt. Making an audible popping sound, the tip of his prick left, making her pussy drip their delicious juices, leaving a grin of satisfaction in her teary yet delighted face. Her boy had done a marvelous job.

Laying on her side, they continued to hug and kiss for what seemed hours. Once again they explored their bodies with each other's fingers, and she even got the chance to taste their juices as he took a swipe around her dripping vagina catching some for her to delightfully feast on.

After peeing and closing the windows, the new lovers cuddled. They talk about nothing in particular for a bit. Since Pamela had the week off, they were planning to not leave each other's sights for the next week, all with the thought of deepening their relationship. And as those thoughts came to them, their bodies started to give in. Grabbing him by the chin, Pamela directed them for one long, final kiss, and just like that, they drifted away to a restful sleep.

***

The next morning Pamela woke up to a messy hair, love bites, and a crusty bedsheet. And yet, she had never felt any better. Her tight little body had satisfied her boy in ways that she could only begin to fathom, while her boy's strong, visceral, one had made her seen the stars. Turning to glance at him, she saw a sexy sleeping giant deep into sleep and smiled. He had had quite the epic day, and he deserved all the relaxation afforded to him.

She caressed his face as he slept, entranced by simply watching him sleep peacefully in what seemed a very long time. She had slept the same way, but she found herself needing him again pretty much the moment she woke up. And at 10:00 am, she had had enough sleep to go for round two, three, four and maybe five.

She chuckled. Nymphomaniac, she wasn't. She was simply a California girl who had just found love with the most beautiful man in the world. A man that had taken her to unimaginable heights. She wished she could scream to the heavens about this feeling deep inside her chest that was spreading all over her.

But Pamela was a realist as well. She did know what she had done, and was thinking that it would all get more complicated now. She tossed aside those feelings however, in part because she had all of the next two weeks off, and in part because she just didn't want to think about it yet. This was their time. It was their time to live in the moment, and they were going to enjoy the most of it.

She gave him a kiss in the forehead and got out of the bed. Walking through the room, she found his t-shirt. It big enough to cover her perky glutes, which in her eyes, made it a joy to wear, particularly because the chance of removing it in front of her man just sounded so arousing to her. Leaving the room, she directed her attention to the kitchen, wanting to satisfy the prodigious hunger they now had.