LILY & Football Player Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sucked air in through his teeth. "Oh sweetheart, your sweet mouth makes me crazy."

I ran my lips down the shaft to the puff of hair at the base, then sucked hard back up. I could taste the precum that I milked up in the back of my throat. I sucked on the head of his cock while I circled my fingers around the shaft and stroked. He groaned. I sucked rhythmically and stroked. His hips rocked, wanting to fuck my mouth.

I let go of his cock and squeezed his firm ass and let him fuck my mouth. He set the pace. I sucked harder and lightly grazed my teeth as he stroked in and out of my mouth. His breathing was raspy and more rapid. His fingers, still tangled in my long hair, clenched and let up as he got closer.

"Oh yeah!" he shouted and I felt the first hard pulse of his cock in my mouth. I locked my lips at the base of his shaft and he exploded in the back of my throat.

His fingers relaxed in my hair and he groaned. "Lily, I'm definitely not giving you back now." I stood up and kissed him, letting him taste himself. "Oh, sweetheart."

He ran his lips over my tits that bulged over the top of my strapless bra. He reached behind and unhooked it and my breasts spilled out in his hands. He sucked a dark nipple hard and tugged it longer. He ran his finger along the dents in my skin the tight bra caused and frowned.

"I don't like anything marring your beautiful skin," he whispered. He brushed his lips over mine and it quickly escalated to wet and steamy.

He laid me back on the bed and began kissing my body. His lips were like butterflies on my skin and it was even more inflaming. He kissed my inner thighs. I still wore the garter belt and hose, but with no panties, I was totally exposed to him. I could feel his hot breath. Teeth nibbled my swollen pussy lips. I moaned. The tip of his tongue flicked rhythmically across my clit. I arched. He kept the tempo until I shuddered and moaned low and long.

He lapped at the juices and buried his nose. He squeezed my ass and lifted me to his face. Rod began sucking my clit to the perfect tempo driving me higher again until I flew over the edge again. He kissed me to give me a taste of myself and stood up. He unhooked my garter belt and carefully rolled my hose off my legs. He gave me a last brush of his lips on my belly and pulled the sheet over me and that was the last I remember until I woke up in bed alone.

Much to the pro's delight, I scheduled another golf lesson. He had told me that I showed a talent for the game and should pick it up after I was home. I intended to do just that.

I just walked back into the suite and Rod opened the door. He was smiling and had a bottle of champagne in hand.

I grinned. "You must have been successful!"

"I was! Negotiations went way better than I thought and I'm now the owner of not two, but three more dealerships. A representative from the automobile companies sat in on all the meetings and even congratulated me on a great buy." The cork popped and hit the ceiling. "So we are celebrating and heading north!"

I was happy too. Although I thoroughly enjoyed Rod, I missed Steve and Trisha a lot more than I thought I would. I realized that deciding to stay with them while I was in college was an excellent idea.

I quickly packed and our baggage was whisked away. Rod grabbed what was left of the bubbly and two flutes and we settled into the back of the limo.

"Sweetheart, this time with you was more than I had ever hoped for. I would love to continue to see you when we are back in Columbus."

I nodded. "Yes, most definitely."

I walked into an empty house, which wasn't unexpected. I texted Steve to let him know I was home.

i'm back. ur gone.

i'm not. in the gym.

?

the gym. u need to look around more. basement.

I had noticed the walkout basement but didn't know what was down there.

I stopped and peered in the glass doors to a dark wine cellar, and assume the next door was the gym.

I glanced around and saw it was outfitted better than a public gym. But workouts for pro players were intense and I suspected my brother wanted to keep up even though he was retired.

"I missed you baby."

I turned to see him on a stair climbing machine. Rivulets of sweat ran down his chest and into the waistband of his gray sweatpants. He wiped his face with the towel around his neck.

"I missed you too, Stevie." I stared, watching the sweat run like a river.

"Golfing clothes?" I nodded, looking around the gym.

"You have shorts under that skirt. Take it off and work out with me."

"They're not shorts, they're just matching underwear," I said laughing.

"Nothing I haven't seen before, sis. Quite intimately if you remember."

"Oh, I remember."

I unzipped the skirt and let it slide down my legs. The panties were not meant for public wear and had a center seam that ran down between my cunt lips and up the valley of my ass.

"Damn, baby." I looked and the front of his sweatpants was tented out.

"You're not wearing anything either." I could tell by the way his package, even hard, flopped around when he moved.

"Good eye, baby."

He stared and licked his lips. "You give camel toe a new definition." I giggled.

He stepped off the machine and strode over to me. "You're all sweaty!" I said, backing away. He took another step towards men and I back one step.

"You are not going to win," he warned, and I took two steps back. "That's okay, I need a spotter anyhow. Take your clothes off."

"What?!"

He walked over to a weight bench, looked at me, and shoved his sweatpants down, continuing to look at me until I shimmied out of the tight panties. I pulled the knit golf shirt over my head.

"Wait, don't take that off." I watched his cock jerking. "Where did that come from?"

"Trisha bought it for me."

He walked over to a small refrigerator. I watched the swing of his cock and balls.

"Come here." I walked over, still staring at his cock.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. I looked up to see that he was drinking out of a cold bottle of water. He cupped a hand under my tit and poured the cold water across the top of my tits.

"Ohhh! That's cold!" He rolled his eyes. I looked down and the thin knit sports bra was wet and transparent. The cold water had my nipples obscenely poking out. "Ohh. Mmmm, you like that huh bro."

"No," he growled. "I fucking love it. Tell Trisha you want more of these things."

"You know," I said stepping closer. "The same thing could have been accomplished by doing this." I rubbed my tits all over his sweaty chest. The coarse hair abraded my nipples longer and harder.

"You minx," he said, grabbing my bare ass and pulling me into him. His cock slipped between my thighs and nestled between my pussy lips.

"Mmmm," I purred, wrapping my arms around his neck and pushing my tits into him.

"You are such a distraction. I have to finish my workout."

He put me away from him and straddled the weight bench and got into position. I took my time getting there so I could gaze at his hard cock flopped back on his belly, his full balls hanging between his thighs. The long muscles of his thick thighs worked under his tanned skin. I followed the ripple of muscles from his stomach up. His nipples were hard and poking through the mat of hair. But best was the smooth white skin that would be under his swimsuit. Thankfully he didn't wear shorts, which would have left part of his thighs white. There was a distinct line that went across his lower abdomen, and at the juncture of his thighs and body.

"Are you studying for a quiz or what," he growled. But he was smiling.

I smiled in return, at the same time lifting my leg over him and straddling him and the narrow weight bench.

"Oh god, baby," he murmured, watching me through narrowed eyes.

I splayed my hands on his chest, which put my arms in position to squeeze my tits together. He didn't miss that. I slid my hands up his chest to his shoulders, which also lowered my body. I kissed him while I slid my wet pussy up and down the length of his cock. He held the back of my head and kissed me deep and hard, a growl vibrating in his throat. At the same time, I swung my leg back over and stood up.

I walked to the end of the bench, threw my leg over and lowered my pussy onto his face. He moaned, grabbed my hips and held me down. I leaned over, held his cock and licked the head like it was an ice cream cone. I heard him and felt the vibration of his growl. I bounced my head fucking his cock with my mouth while I fondled his balls in my fingers.

He began flicking my clit with his tongue and I groaned, sending vibreations through his cock and balls. I came just as I felt his cock throb in my mouth. First pump I pulled off and leg him blow his seed all over my tits.

My hands on his hips, I pushed up and threw my leg back over him. I stood looking down at him with my hands on my hips.

"Don't think because of this you're going to get out of the workout, sis," he smirked.

Chapter 02 cumming soon....