Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan had by now managed to pull her tennis skirt up and over her hips, exposing her tanned ass to anyone who happened by the door to her husband's office, his hand rubbing her sacrum just above her asshole. Kelly slid her legs back, lying flat on her stomach now, as her mouth continued to glide up and down Dan's cock; he could feel her tits compress against his thigh. Her saliva dripped down the shaft, threatening to saturate his pubic hair. She felt her own juices lubricating her vagina, and rubbed her legs together, hoping to increase the blissful sensations she now felt between her legs.

Not obtaining the satisfaction she sought, Kelly rolled her hips slightly toward the back of the couch, exposing her thong-covered crotch to the room's faint light. Dan hand remained motionless and stayed where it was, thus traveling along Kelly's ass cheeks and around to the front of her hips as she turned. When his fingers felt the lace of her thong, he ran two of them along the incredibly smooth skin that resides in that fold where a woman's legs meet her crotch. Lying now on her right side, her lips still clutching at Dan's shaft, Kelly raised her left leg onto the back of the couch, giving him better access to her vagina.

Though his brain was somewhat fogged with lust, Dan didn't need to be force-fed instructions. He allowed a finger to find its way into the band of Kelly's thong, and then another. The two fingers smoothed their way downward along Kelly's outer labia, picking up trace amounts of her own internal fluids as they went. On their way back up, the outer labia eased open, saturating Dan's fingers with juices. At the apex, the fingers slipped over a hard, little bump, and Dan heard Kelly take a quick breath through her nose. During their journey, those fingers did not encounter a single hair.

Dan dipped his fingers once again between Kelly's labia, lubricating them further, before returning to her clitoris. He delicately rubbed the bud and was rewarded with another sharp intake of breath. Still, Kelly continued to stroke Dan's cock between her full, pink lips, even as Dan began to rub her clitoris in tight circles, increasing both his speed and pressure. Her breathing increased in time with his fingers dancing across her clit; her mouth full, she sounded like a quarter horse after a hard-run race, breathing through her nose as she was. Perspiration formed a light sheen across her skin.

With a grunt, Kelly removed Dan's cock from her mouth and planted little kisses and long licks along the shaft, regaining her breath. "Do you like my little hairless vagina?" she asked as she went, without really expecting an answer. She couldn't see, with her pretty, angelic face buried in Dan's crotch, but he actually nodded. "It's not a vagina to you," she muttered, continuing to kiss and lick his shaft. "It's a cunt. A slutty . . . overused . . . unfaithful cunt," she finished between licks at the pre-cum capping his cock head.

Dan groaned at her filthy language, and when she again pulled the thick shaft between her lips and into the hot cauldron of her mouth, he bucked his hips up against her face. He felt his cock hit the back of her throat and heard her gag in response. Kelly wrapped her left hand around the base of his cock and his balls to keep him steady, but otherwise didn't miss a beat.

Dan's fingers continued to skip across Kelly's clit, rubbing it back and forth and in little, tight circles, occasionally dipping his fingers into her cunt for added lubrication. Kelly began moaning and bucking her hips at his fingers; he could feel her moans pulsate down the length of his shaft and into his cum-laden balls. With Dan still manipulating her clit, her moans turned to pants, and his cock slipped from Kelly's mouth, slapping against thigh. "Ooohhh, fuck," she spit out, burying her face in his pubic hair.

"Are you gonna cum, Kelly? Is your little shaved cunt gonna cum on my fingers?" Dan said, catching his breath. His fingers increased the speed on her clit, squishing it between them and her pelvis. Her trim hips jerked wildly against his assaulting hand.

Kelly's left hand released Dan's cock and balls, and tightly gripped the inside of his thigh; he could feel her manicured nails digging into his skin as he continued to roughly work on her clit. Her body went rigid for a split second, and then resumed trembling. "Uuuggghhhh!" she almost screamed out, her left hand shooting down to cover Dan's, ensuring that he maintained pressure on her throbbing clit. Kelly's lithe little body shuddered as she rode through her orgasm. Her cunt juices flowed generously from between her lips, coating Dan's hand in the thick substance.

As she settled down, Dan heard her whisper, "Jesus Christ, that felt good." Kelly remained sprawled along the couch and across Dan's crotch; her sweat collected between them and dripped down his inner thigh to the cushion of the couch. Her left hand resumed its stroking of Dan's shaft, and she placed light kisses around the base of his cock. "It's not shaved," she said in a barely audible voice.

"No, it's not"

"Not you, me. . . . Shaved. You said 'shaved.' I'm not shaved." Kelly angled Dan's cock toward her mouth, and took it between her pink lips, swirling her tongue around the head. "I wax it every week or so." Her tongue swiped over the sensitive head. "Mike thinks I do it for him; he loves it bald." A chuckle escaped her throat before she took the length of Dan's shaft in her mouth; he felt the head hit the back of her throat again, but this time Kelly didn't gag. "Couldn't be more wrong. I do it for me," she continued, pulling the saliva-drenched shaft from between her lips. "I love the way it feels when a big, fat cock slides along my bald lips. Sooo smooooth."

Kelly sighed and pulled herself from her prone position, and moved to pull Dan's shirt over his head. He complied while kicking his shoes off, followed by his shorts and boxers. That accomplished, Kelly got off the couch and pushed her tennis skirt and thong down over her shapely hips, letting them fall to the floor at her feet. She leaned down and gave Dan a lighthearted shove so that he fell to his left. He adjusted so that he was lying flat on his back on the couch. Kelly kicked a leg over his body and brought her bald, wet cunt down right over his face, facing away from him.

Bracing a knee on a leather cushion, standing on the other leg, and placing her elegant hands on his chest, Kelly lowered her pussy towards Dan's mouth. "Eat," she ordered simply, as she felt Dan's tongue lick along her cunt lips. It pushed her lips back and forth, opening her up, and slipped into her wet hole, licking and probing. Every few licks, Dan would withdraw his tongue from her cunt, and lash at her clit, causing her juices to flow from her. His nose tickling her perineum, Dan could hear Kelly's breath quicken somewhere above him.

As she rotated her hips on Dan's face, grinding her pussy against his mouth, Kelly began to pant loudly. Her hips bucked a few times, almost crushing Dan's nose, and she collapsed forward, down his body. Dan placed his now-free hands on her tight butt, getting a steady grip on her, keeping his tongue in constant contact with her cunt.

At the same time, Kelly wrapped a dainty little hand around Dan's shaft and tugged on him hard. He could feel her massive, sweaty tits squishing against him, her distended nipples poking his stomach, sliding between their bodies. Soon, Dan felt her wet mouth engulf him; her cascading hair tickled his thighs as she bobbed her mouth up and down the shaft. Occasionally, Dan could feel her tongue break the seal between his cock and her lips; it would slide down the topside of his shaft, spreading her saliva and his pre-cum with it. With the added lubrication, Kelly vigorously stroked the base of his shaft, almost forming a circle with her thumb and forefinger.

With her free hand, Kelly reached behind her and placed it on one of Dan's that was squeezing and kneading her ass cheeks. She gently coaxed it toward the crack of her ass, and removed her hand from his. But Dan's left hand just continued to massage. Kelly again reached behind her; she found one of the fingers on Dan's hand, and grasped just it, pulling it towards her asshole. Dan opened his eyes. Above him, he saw Kelly's perfectly manicured fingers pulling one of his; her engagement ring, sparkling in the light from the table lamp, was just inches from his face. But he still wasn't following her lead.

Kelly pulled her mouth from Dan's cock and turned her head his way. As her hand guided the tip of Dan's finger to her crinkled asshole, Dan's tongue still playing games with her cunt lips and clit, she grunted out, "Fingerfuck my asshole," releasing Dan's finger as it began probing around her asshole.

After Kelly's lips reattached to the engorged tip of his cock, her tongue swirling around the purple head, Dan slipped his finger down and between her cunt lips, coating his finger with some of her abundant juices, and brought it back to her asshole. Rubbing the natural lubricant around the opening, his finger crept inside her, quickly reaching a knuckle's depth. Two or three times, Dan coated his raiding finger in Kelly's cunt juices and sweat, until finally her inner walls were sufficiently lubricated to allow his finger to easily glide in and out.

Dan again concentrated his efforts, through his tongue, on Kelly's bald cunt, and soon his tongue beat to the same rhythm as his finger. "Mmmmm," he barely heard her moan, though his cock, pressed firmly against her tongue within the warm depths of her mouth, carried the deep pulses from her throat through his balls.

The low frequency vibrations running through his cock and balls, combined with Kelly's short but firm jerks at the base of his cock, turned the head of Dan's cock a deep purple within the darkness of her mouth. The finger penetrating her asshole lost its rhythm, and the beat of Dan's tongue against Kelly's clit became erratic. He jerked his hips a little, then more, and his tongue slipped away from Kelly's exposed bud. "Oh, fuck," he murmured.

Sensing he was about to cum, and not wanting him to just yet, Kelly loosened her grip on the base of Dan's cock, and stilled her vocal cords. She let his shaft slip from between her lips, leaving only a thin string of saliva connecting it to her mouth. "Not yet, you don't. I want this monster in me . . . punishing my nasty hole." Using her hands, she pushed herself up off Dan's body, and swung her leg back off the couch, dismounting him with a graceful elegance that seemed somewhat incongruent given the setting. A droplet of sweat fell from an engorged nipple as she did so, falling on Dan's chest.

Grabbing his wrist in her lovely hand, Kelly took a step and fell back into the corner of the couch at his feet, pulling him on top of her. Her legs splayed wide, her massive tits wobbling on her chest, slicked with the sheen of perspiration, Kelly reached between them and took Dan's thick cock in her left hand, lightly shucking it back and forth. "Mmmm," she moaned, staring intently into Dan's eyes above her. "Long and thick, just like my unfaithful hole likes 'em," she hissed.

Satisfied that it his cock was stiff and engorged enough to stretch her cunt walls, Kelly positioned the purple head against the hairless lips of her pussy, and then dragged it up and down her splayed cunt lips, covering it with her ample juices. A slight tug and Dan pushed forward, relishing the feeling of his shaft sinking into Kelly's warm, wet hole. "Holy shit," Dan barely managed as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He pulled back once, and pushed forward, then did it again, and he was securely buried to his pubic hair in Kelly's snug cunt. Kelly wrapped her lithe legs behind him as he began a slow fucking motion.

Their bodies, glowing now with their sweat, settled into a comfortable rhythm, and Dan increased the speed of his penetration. "A little faster," Kelly demanded. "Come on, slam into me harder!" Complying, Dan at the same time removed a bracing hand from the arm of the couch, and placed it under one of Kelly's bulging tits, lifting the firm globe up. He leaned down and sucked the nipple into his mouth. Kelly's hands wrapped around Dan's head, her manicured fingers coursing through his hair, and pulled his face tight against her tits. "Suck it, Dan. Suck my nipple! Take it between your teeth!" Kelly moaned and twisted her body against him as Dan sucked the fat, distended nipple through his teeth, roughly scraping the sensitive flesh.

They were abruptly pulled from their reverie by a ringing phone; it was so loud that Dan nearly jumped, biting Kelly's nipple in the process. Her eyes went wide as she released Dan's face from her fat tits. Realizing now that her phone was ringing, she reached behind her with one hand, and placed a finger of the other before her lips, shushing Dan. She lifted the cordless phone from its cradle, a long, manicured finger hitting "Send" as she brought it to her ear.

"Hello?" Dan had stopped fucking her, but a kick in his ass from one of her feet pushed his cock back into her squishy cunt. "Hiii, sweetie," she said coyly, staring Dan in the eye as he slowly sliced his cock in and out of her. "I miss you, too." With her free hand, Kelly motioned for Dan to speed it up. "Are you having fun with the guys?" Dan did want to disappoint her, and increased the tempo of his fucking; each time he entered her, he stopped just short of full penetration. "How'd you shoot?" he heard her ask her husband. Dan looked into Kelly's eyes again, and found her staring right back at him. He saw her lips move, but, his brain clouded with lust at the nastiness of this situation, he could barely make out the words. 'Fuck . . . my . . . nasty . . . cunt.'

"Just went to a . . . ugh . . . party that Belinda's brother had today." Kelly's eyes went wide as Dan slammed his cock into the adulterous whore below him, crashing his pelvis against her throbbing clit. "Nothing, honey. I was just reaching for the remote." Dan leaned down and again took a distended nipple between his lips, his cock still stroking in and out of the bald, cheating cunt, crushing her clit between their pelvic bones. Releasing the nipple, he bathed it in his saliva, lightly running his tongue around the inch-long protrusion. "No . . . it was pretty boring, really . . . I left early," Kelly said to her husband, her eyes closed in bliss.

His mouth still on her nipple, his tongue soothing it, Dan looked up into Kelly's beautiful face; her eyes were closed and she brought her free hand behind Dan's head, gently massaging his scalp with her nails. She lightly pulled Dan's face further into the massive tit, and Dan sank his teeth into the sensitive flesh of the nipple as her reward. "Uuuugggghhhhh," she grunted as her eyes flew open. "No, that was just the TV. I turned it on in the middle of a scream," she laughed. To Dan, she mouthed, 'Asshole,' and he responded by again slamming his pelvis against her over-aroused clit. But he didn't pull back, instead maintaining the pressure on her exposed bud and grinding his pelvic bone against it, brutally torturing the unfaithful slut.

But Kelly was able to remain silent; she battened her lips together and screwed her eyes shut as her husband talked in her ear from a thousand miles away. "Of course I'm thinking of you, sweetie," she managed to get out. Talking seemed to give her a release, and she opened her eyes, staring back at Dan above her.

But Dan wasn't looking at her. His gaze was off to her left; he was looking at the phone nestled in her tanned hand, the manicured fingers wrapped around it, and the glittering diamond on her engagement ring. "I know," she said, switching the phone to her right hand. "I can't wait until you get home." Her left hand now free, Kelly extended her ring finger and sucked it into her mouth; her wedding and engagement rings bumped up against her full, shiny lips as she sucked lewdly on her own finger.

Kelly MacGuire lived for these moments. For her, sex was not enough. She reveled in it, fed off it, but she needed more than just sex. She needed the debauchery. She needed the psychological thrill that was part and parcel of spreading her legs for strange men. She was a firm believer in the adage that the mind is the greatest aphrodisiac, and this spurned her onward to depraved, corrupt and wicked acts. Like fucking strangers in the home she shared with her loving husband. Like wrapping her elegant hand around a thick cock, violently yanking it to orgasm, allowing the thick sperm to wash over her wedding rings. Flaunting her marital status, and luxuriating in the degradation of being debased as a filthy, cheating whore. Here and now, Kelly could barely control her sloppy cunt. The sinful indecency of having her cunt stretched by a young man she met only hours ago threatened to shut down her faculties, caused her obscenely distended nipples to throb and pulse in the cool, conditioned air of her husband's office.

Dan turned his head away from her and closed his eyes. It was almost too much for him. His thick cock was buried in this married whore's bald cunt while she was on the phone with her husband, and she was flaunting her marital status by sucking on her ring finger. "I need you to make love to me sooo baaaaad," he heard her moan to her husband. Dan turned back to the filthy slut that was writhing underneath him, and she stared directly back at him, a look of amusement in her eyes. "Just one more day, honey, and you can touch my sweet . . . little . . . body all you want." Kelly bucked her hips up against Dan and she felt his cock pulsing inside her. This time it was Kelly who crushed her clit, and her eyes almost rolled back into her head. "Okay, I love you, too," she uttered, pulling the phone away from her innocent and angelic face.

Kelly again hit the "Send" button, hanging up the phone, and tossed it to the floor. With both hands, she gently cupped Dan's face. "My husband makes love to me, Dan. It's nice and it's sweet and it reminds me how much he loves his unfaithful whore of a wife," she said softly as Dan continued stroking his blood engorged cock between her cunt lips. While she talked, Kelly rubbed the back of her left hand across Dan's lips; he could feel the 3-karat ring scrape across his now-dry lips.

With her right hand, Kelly gripped the back of his neck and pulled his face close to hers. "My husband makes love to me, but strangers fuck me, Dan. They treat me like a whore!" she hissed into his face; he could sense small droplets of spittle landing across his lips. "You're a stranger, Dan. You gonna fuck me? Gonna treat me like a nasty fucking slut?" she asked rhetorically, crashing her cunt up on Dan's throbbing cock. "Abuse my cheating cunt? Cum on my pretty face? On the lips my husband kisses every night before he goes to bed? Or would you rather shoot your baby-making sperm deep in my unprotected womb?"

Dan groaned and noticeably slowed his penetration of Kelly's wet hole; she knew he was on the verge of cumming. She pushed him off her, leaving him kneeling on the couch, his thick cock standing erect from his body, dripping her juices onto the leather cushion. Kelly rose from the couch and skipped over to her husband's desk, her fat tits bouncing all the way. She reached into a drawer and returned to the couch with a dark bottle.

Dan had rolled off his knees into a sitting position, and Kelly sat beside him. "Come on," she said, patting a few fingers between her sweaty tits. "Get that cock up here." Dan struggled to straddle her, and as he did so, Kelly opened the top of the bottle and turned it upside down over her cleavage. Dan watched as she squeezed it, and a thick, clear fluid streamed out, coating the massive globes, turning them shiny and slick.