Lisa's River Boat Trip

Story Info
Swingers on the river.
3.5k words
4.07
54.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
482 Followers

A few years ago Bill and I joined 7 other couples for a Memorial weekend on the Suwannee River. We rented two fully equipped house boats and each boat had 4 couples. We brought the food and drink we would need and one of the guys brought his guitar. Once we had loaded the boats we headed up river. The area of the river we were in was mostly uninhabited so we had plenty of freedom. Besides being swingers we were all frequent visitors to our favorite nudist resort so we girls shed our tops so we could get all the sun we wanted. On top of the cabin there was a deck and we laid out up there. We saw a couple of boats and stayed concealed until we saw it was just guys and then we all flashed them.

About an hour into the trip the first to pair off were fucking on the upper deck. Those of us still up there watched and encouraged them. There performance stimulated some of us and it wasn't long before one of the girls and I started playing with each other. We took turns eating each other's pussy and then moved into position so we could 69 each other. We really got into it and both of us came multiple times before we finally needed a rest. Our encounter must have excited the others because there were two more couples fucking as we rested. There were several breaks but that deck was put to good use.

The guys were taking turns being boat pilot so when I went down to use the head I took time to give the present captain a little pleasure. As he drove I got on my knees and sucked his cock. Neither one of us was in any hurry so I sucked him for a long while before he finally gave up a very nice load. I savored every drop before swallowing it and then told him how good he tasted.

A few hours into the trip we came upon a river front bar and restaurant so we all out some clothes on and went in for something to eat. We girls were dressed to attract attention. I had a on a very tiny jean skirt and a top of my very tiny bikini. It covered my nipples but not much more. Others wore bikini's, daisy dukes and wrap around top, one wore just a beach wrap and nothing under it and one wore a very revealing mini sundress. This was primarily a fisherman's stopping point so there were no women while we were there. This led to a lot of teasing on our part. As a result of our teasing there were so hard cocks so a few of us helped the guys out and we gave the guys blow jobs. Some of us girls even danced nude for the guys and got some very nice applause and compliments. After about an hour we decided it was time to leave so we went to settle up. We were told that all of the guys had taken care of our tab as thanks for the great time we had given them.

On the boat we girls talked and laughed about the fun we had just had and the guys told us what sluts we were. Some girls might be offended by that but we take it as a compliment so we were all happy. The sun was beginning to set so we found a spot in the middle of the river and anchored the boats tying then together so we could go from boat to boat. We were drinking and socializing and Mark brought out his guitar and we all joined in a sing along. Throughout the night couples would Pair off and find a bed so they could play. I disappeared a couple of times and had 2 very enjoyable fucks.

At about 1:00 AM I got Bill and we went to our bed and made love for the next hour. We always make it a point to end the night together. I always think I'm saving the best for last. In the morning we girls made coffee and fixed breakfast. When breakfast was complete we cleaned up, made a big pitcher of bloody marys and pulled anchor and started up river again. We got several opportunities to flash guys, got plenty of sun lying out nude and even fucked some more. At about 5:00 PM we came upon a river edge commercial community. We decided this would be a good place to stop and have some fun for the night. A couple of the guys checked it out and told us we needed be a little more appropriate at this stop.

It appeared that each of us girls was prepared for this situation. I put on my very short jean skirt, a white blouse I tied under my breasts, no bra, and a pair of 4" fuck me heels. All of the other girls had short skirts sans underwear, different but moderately revealing tops and heels. The guys wore casual attire. We were ready to get acquainted with this little village. We found a rather large restaurant and bar, that looked like it was also the town's night spot. We went in and they put together a few tables and seated us. We ordered drinks first and after a while placed our diner order. We were a bit loud, but not enough to cause a problem, and being personable folks we had established a good relationship with our waitress and the bar tender. At one point I needed to go to the ladies room and just before I came out our waitress came in. She gave me a funny smile and asked if she could ask a rather personal question. I told her to go ahead. She said that based on our attitude, the way we were dressed, she thought we might be a group of swingers. I assured her she was right and hoped that wasn't a problem for her. She assured me it was no problem and she found it rather exciting. Then she got red and told me that if that fine looking husband of mine was interested she would love to get better acquainted. I told her he had already checked her out and he was interested. Then I told her she should tease the hell out of him and she would have a real good time. She said her shift ended in about an hour so I invited her to join us when she was done. Before leaving the restroom we exchanged names.

When I got back to our table I told Bill I had met Julie, our waitress and that she would be joining us when her shift was over and if he was interested she would be very willing. He leaned over and kissed me telling me I was awesome. As we sat there I found some eye candy sitting at the bar. I made eye contact and gave him a few come on looks. Not wanting to lose an opportunity I decided to go to the bar and have my drink refreshed. I made it a point to stand next to Mr. eye candy. He was very polite and moved so I could get up to the bar. As I thanked him I introduced myself and initiated a conversation. He asked about our group and I told him we were just friends that liked to have open minded good times. Then I told him that if he was sticking around I'd love to dance with him when the music started. He assured me he would be around and would love to dance with me. I got my drink and gave him a kiss on the cheek before returning to our table.

Our dinner was served and we had a lot of laughs as we ate. I also noticed some of the other girls sending signals to some of the guys at the bar and seated for diner. The guys were doing the same and Bill was getting very friendly with Julie. She was enjoying his advances but kept looking to see my reaction. I thought it time to put her mind at ease so the next time she came by I stopped her and told her not to worry about me anymore. I also told her he was hung like a horse and if she went with him she would have a ride she would not soon forget. She smiled and thanked me. After that she was more relaxed and her flirting became bolder and the looks I got were big smiles.

At about 7:00 PM we were finished with dinner and decided a little exercise would be good for us. I got some money from Bill and went to the juke box and selected several tunes I knew we could dance to. Next I asked the manager if he would turn up the volume a bit and he obliged. Rather than go back to my seat I went over to Russ, Mr. eye candy, and asked him to dance. He accepted and our first dance was a nice slow one where we could get acquainted and do a little body rubbing. Our dancing prompted others to join us and the fun began. Unfortunately for the guys there were far less women than men. But our guys were good at getting what they wanted so I didn't worry. Besides, I knew my guy was taken care of. Russ and I danced several dances and I was really getting over heated so I asked if he would care to join me out on the deck. Together we made our way to the deck and I smiled at Bill as I left so he knew what I was up too. On the deck Russ and I talked and I used my womanly talents to move closer and make myself available to his advances. When he kissed me I responded very passionately. After about a 5 minutes of kissing and fondling Russ began to get nervous. He pulled back a little and asked what if my husband came out. I looked Russ right in the eye and told him my husband already knew where I was and what I was up to. As I was telling him this I was groping his crotch. Then I surprised him and told him that I thought we should go down to the boat because I wanted him to fuck me. As I led him away, I assured him Bill was OK with this and he may be joining us on the boat with Julie.

Once on the boat we were like 2 teenagers getting each other out of our clothes. I should mention that Russ is about 21 and had never been exposed to an older swinging woman that went for what she wanted. Once naked I pushed him down on the bed and began kissing and fondling his growing cock. He had a very nice cock and it was hard as a rock so looking into his eyes I put his cock in my mouth and began sucking it. He was so excited he tried pulling away because he was getting close. I held his cock near my mouth and told him not to worry, I wanted to taste his cum and I promised to get him hard again so he could fuck me. He relaxed and I went back to sucking him and it wasn't long before I got a very impressive load. I cleaned him up and continue to play with his cock as I asked him how he liked the way I sucked his cock. He was so cute and complimentary telling me he had never met a woman like me. His cock was hard again so I eased myself on to it and began to ride him slowly. We fucked like this for a few minutes and I let him roll me over fuck me missionary. He lasted for quite awhile but I finally got him to give up the cum he had for me. As he came in me I came too and then we both kind of lay on the bed getting our energy back. We decided it was time to go back to the bar so we dressed, kissed and told each other how much we enjoyed each other. As we left the boat Bill and Julie were coming aboard. I told them to have fun and I'd see them later.

When I got back to our table I noticed a couple of the girls and guys were missing so I knew I was not the only one having a good time. Some of Russ's friends had come in and were talking at the bar. I decided to have a little fun and went over and gave Russ a big kiss and told him, loud enough for his buddies to hear, how much I enjoyed him. Then I left and got one of our guys to dance with me. I made sure my dancing was very sexy and a couple of moves that made me bend so my bare ass was flashed in the direction of the bar. Russ's friends were pumping him for details about me so I did my best to encourage more questions. When my dance was over I thanked Jim and walked over toward Russ. When I got there I introduced myself to his friends and told them what a great guy Russ was. Russ whispered in my ear he hadn't told them anything. I kissed him and told him it was OK if he wanted too. Then I grabbed one of his friends and pulled him onto the dance floor. After 2 dances I went back to the bar and got his other friend. Our first dance was a slow one. Chris was nervous and had that look that told me he had a question. I put my arms around his neck and looked up at him and told him to go ahead and ask. He nervously asked if I really had taken Russ down to the boat. I assured him that I had and that he was a great lover. Then he asked if I would take him too. Being the tease I am I told him it wouldn't be fair because he had another friend that would be left out. His look of disappointment was precious so I looked at him and said that maybe we could invite him too. When the dance was over we went back to the bar and he whispered to his buddy what I had just said. I smiled at the guys and asked if we should go.

When we got to the boat we went to the back and passed Bill and Julie and they appeared to be taking a break. I told them I hoped that they were having as much fun as I was. They assured me they were but said it looked like I was about to have even more fun. I responded I certainly was. When we got to the back bed I started undressing the guys and they asked if that was a friend. I told them no and watched their expressions. They were puzzled. Then I told them he was my husband and the girl was one of the waitresses at the bar. They were temporarily shocked but I took their mind off that thought by getting on my knees and sucking their cocks. I alternated between the 2 of them until they were both hard as a rock then I lay down and invited Chris to fuck me. As he fucked me I told him how good he felt and then looked at John and said I couldn't wait to feel him in me. Chris lasted about ten minutes and made me cum a couple times before filling my pussy with a nice load. As he got off I told John I hoped he didn't mind a sloppy pussy. John mounted me and I made sure I milked his cock real good with my pussy. He didn't last as l9ong as Chris but he was still a good ride. When he was done I told each of them how much I had enjoyed our time together. Then we cleaned up, got dressed and went back to the bar.

I got a fresh drink and joined Bill and Julie at our table. I was only there a couple minutes when I realized I needed to use the ladies room. I excused myself and went to take care of business. When I came out of the stall Julie was waiting for me. She came over and put her arms around me and thanked me for letting her play with my husband. I assured her it was my pleasure and then asked her how she enjoyed it. She told me he had the biggest cock she had ever seen and it was incredible. I told her I felt that was every day. I then gave her a hug and before pulling away I kissed her on the lips. She was stunned for a moment, so I apologized. She responded that no apologies were necessary I just caught her by surprise. She told me she had never kissed a woman like that before but had fantasies about it. I told her I was bi-sexual and liked both men and women, but men came first. She had a look of I don't know what to do now so I took matters into my own hands. I slowly went to her and pulled her toward me and kissed her again. This time it was passionate and we were enjoying each other's tongues. When the kiss ended we were both out of breath. Julie just looked at me and told me how wonderful that was. I asked her if she ever came to our part of the state and she said she did quite frequently. I gave her my email and phone number and told her to give me a call and we could spend some time together and get better acquainted. Then I added that we could also share Bill. Her eyes lit up she thanked me and we kissed again before return to the bar.

It was getting late so we decided it was time to get back to the boat and find a place to anchor the boats for the evening. We said our good byes to our new friends and off we went. The guy decided to go back down river so we went a couple of miles before we found a wide area to drop anchor. We again tied the boats together and before calling it a night we sat around and talked. It turned out a couple of the girls and guys had brought playmates back to the boat, one of the girls got fucked in the bed of a pickup and a couple of the guys got it in the back seat of cars. All of the stories were interesting and thankfully everyone had a good time.

In the morning we fixed breakfast and started our journey homeward. Again the guys took turns piloting the boats and we girls laid out in the sun getting our all over tans. The most interesting thing that happened is when one of the girls needed to pee. We were in a secluded part of the river so we told her to go over the side. She did with the help of one of the guys but this brought up a new topic of conversation. Ann, the girl that peed, said she loved to have guys pee on her pussy. She said it really excited her. One of the guys quickly chimed in he had a bladder full and would love to help her out. She leaned back against the guard rail spread her legs and waited for his golden shower. As Mark Peed on her it was obvious how much she liked it. Lucky for her Jack had some too so he peed on her too. When they were done they used the hose to rinse off and rinse the pee down the drain hole. That does not interest me in the least but it was fun to watch, one time.

Late that day we finally arrived back at the marina we had rented the boats from. We all took our belongings and put them in our cars for the trip home. Before we parted way we stopped at a local restaurant and had dinner. The dinner conversations were very entertaining, mostly about the previous night, and I think we shocked our waitress. Then we all said good bye and started our trip home. All the way home Bill and I talked sharing the previous night, my telling him about Julie and how she would probably be visiting us and how much we appreciated each other and the wonderful relationship we shared.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
482 Followers