Lisa's Weekend Getaway

Story Info
Out of town swingers club.
2.1k words
3.9
27.9k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
481 Followers

A few weeks ago Bill and I decided to get away for a relaxing fun filled weekend. Before deciding where to go we went online and looked up some of the popular onsite swingers clubs. One that caught our eye was located about 3 hours south of us, so we decided to give it a try. It advertised that Friday nights were for couples and singles and Saturday for couples only. In that most singles are guys we naturally decided we would go Friday night to check it out. It was described as having a BYOB bar, tables, a dance floor, a pool table, several private rooms, suspended swing room, a hot tub and a large group room. What more could a hedonist ask for.

We drove south at about 1:00 PM Friday and found a nice motel about 5 miles from the club and checked in. After unpacking we decided to get a light diner and take a walk on the nearby beach. I wore a form fitting halter top and a pair of tight fitting shorts accented by some 4" slides. Bill loved the look so I was happy. He always looks good in shorts and a casual tropical shirt. We found a nice quiet restaurant near the beach and each ordered one of the house special salads and a drink to get us in the party frame of mind. After diner we went down to the beach and I took off my slides and we walked hand in hand along the water. It was so peaceful and relaxing. At About 6:30 we decided we should go back to the motel and get ready.

After showering, fixing my hair and putting makeup on I was ready to dress. For tonight I had decided to wear a real short red halter dress, white garters and stockings and white 5" heels with ankle straps. When I finished dressing I asked for Bill's opinion and he said I looked incredible, but asked that I bend over like I was shooting pool. When I did his eyes lit up as part of my ass and pussy were on display for everyone behind me. His excitement only intensified mine. He wore a pair of slacks and a tight fitting body shirt that showed off his athletic build. As we left our room and made our way to our car we got several looks that reassured us we looked hot.

When we arrived at the club we paid our admittance fee and checked our bottle at the bar. The bartender was a very nice young man and he fixed us the drinks we requested. We decided to sit at the bar so we could have a good view of the room. We were some of the first to arrive so it was easy to see the new comers as they arrived. A couple of the single guys, at the bar, initiated conversation with us. They were first timers to a swing club and we told them we had been to several different clubs over the years. Then they asked for advice as to how to conduct themselves. We told them to be honest, respectful and if they were told no to accept it graciously and move on. Bill also told them to acknowledge the husbands and be gentlemen. Our new friends, Mark and Randy, hinted they would really like to have some time with me. I told them I would enjoy that, but it would have to be a little later. I went on to explain Bill and I usually start the evening together meeting other couples and then have our separate parties.

About a half hour after we arrived, a very sexy couple walked in and one look at Bill's face told me what he had in mind. The girl was a well endowed blond and she was dressed like a working hooker. Bill loves that look. Her partner was a tall athletically built black gentleman. His attire displayed his build very well. When they came to the bar, they were regulars and their bottles were already there, they stood near us and we initiated a conversation. During the conversation Tom asked if we played pool and we responded that we did. So he challenged Bill and me to a game against him and Linda. We all took our drinks and went over to the pool table.

Being polite Tom said visitors get to break. Bill made the break and scattered the balls but none fell. Linda took their first shot and when she bent to take it Bill's eyes were glued to her ass and the rest that was on display. When Linda completed her shot she turned and smiled at Bill knowing he enjoyed the view. Bill then made a comment to Tom that it was going to be difficult to pay attention as our ladies liked to dress the same. I took my shot next and gave Tom a very good look at what I hoped he wanted to enjoy. After a couple of rounds talking and missing shots we really got comfortable with each other. I finally took the lead and after taking my shot, I missed, I looked at Tom and fondled the big lump in his pants and asked if that was for me. He responded by pulling me to him, grabbing my ass, under my dress, and saying it certainly was. Bill and Linda played some grab ass too and we finally finished the game and decided to find a room and get better acquainted.

Walking with our new partners we found a vacant room and we all started kissing our new playmates. I truly cannot explain exactly what happened but in short order both Linda and I were on our knees with the guys cocks in our mouths. Tom was about the same size as Bill so I knew I was in for a good ride. Linda and I shared the same idea as we both worked the guys with our best skills so we could get the first load in our mouths. This always makes the second load take longer. As Tom came in my mouth I looked up at him and sucked hard taking all the cum he had to give. When he was finished I smiled at him as I swallowed his cum and then told him how good he tasted. Apparently Linda did the same for Bill. Being hungry sluts that wanted to get fucked we both continued to play with the guys cocks until they were both hard again. Linda must have been a little better because Bill was mounting her and I still had Tom's cock in my mouth. I'm not sure if it was my mouth or seeing Bill fucking his wife, but Tom was rock hard. I offered my butt and he took me doggie style. His cock felt so good. After a while we changed positions and I rode his cock for a while and then we changed again and he had me missionary. Before he finally came I came three times. Just before he flooded me with his cum he bent down and kissed me burying his tongue in my throat. That was incredible and I worked my pussy squeezing every drop of cum he had out of his cock. Then we collapsed holding each other and letting one another know how much we enjoyed that. As we lay there we heard Linda moan as Bill filled her. After a short rest we all talked and shared how much we enjoyed our party and decided we needed to stay in touch.

We girls went to the ladies dressing room and cleaned up and got dressed again. While there we talked and found we shared a lot of the same desires, we were truly sluts and not ashamed of that. Linda shared that she was bi and would love to play with just me some time. I assured her that would happen, as I found her to be extremely desirable.

The guys were already back at the bar when we came out and had already exchanged information so we could stay in contact. Being the gentlemen they are they also had fresh drinks for us. Being a regular Tom knew a lot of people there and pointed out a very sexy redhead to Bill. He told him she loved to be double teamed and he thought they would make a good team for her. After resting, drinking and conversing they told us girls what they planned and excused themselves. Linda and I were fine with that and watched as they approached her. From the reception Tom got I knew she was familiar with him. Tom introduced Bill and she gave him a very nice greeting. In a matter of minutes she excused herself from her husband and went off with Tom and Bill. Bill told me later they had a great time and she went ballistic when they double penetrated her.

I introduced Linda to Mark and Randy. We talked for a bit and then we girls gave each other the look that says "let's go fuck them". I then invited the guys to take a walk with us and we would make their dreams come true. We all laughed headed back to the rooms. We girls took the lead and took turns kissing each of the guys as they undressed us and we them. We took turns sucking each of the guys and when we finally made them cum we drove them crazy when we shared the loads. That excited them so much so they both had hard cocks and were ready to fuck us. Randy fucked me and Mark did Linda. We worked the guys real good and when we were finished with them they told us they had never had anything so exciting in their entire lives. We were two proud sluts.

Linda and I again cleaned up and went out to the bar. The guys were still busy so we got our own drinks. A few moments later a very nice looking guy came over to Linda and asked if she would like to party. She gave me a smile and told me she would see me later and off they went. A few minutes later I had a guy come over to me and ask if I wanted to play. He wasn't the most appealing guy so I said I would but I wanted to go to the group room. He was fine with that so off we went. I left my dress at the entrance and went to the center of the room and found a space on the mattresses. I took charge and told Bob I wanted him to eat my pussy. In a flash his head was between my legs and his tongue probed my pussy. This guy knew how to eat pussy. Just as I was about to cum someone presented a hard cock to my face. As soon as I stopped cumming I took the cock in my hand and guided it to my mouth. As I sucked this new cock Bob slid up and put his cock in me. He was rather small but he did good. He didn't last long and thanked me before he left. I acknowledged him but had about three guys playing with me at the same time. Before I left the group room I was fucked a couple more times, had a nice DP, and had several guys cum on me. I was a real mess.

Again I cleaned myself up and went out to the bar area. Bill, Tom and Linda were there talking when I got there. I had another drink and told Bill I was fucked out so whenever he was ready we could go. It was about 2:00 AM so he said that was a good idea. We said our goodbyes to Tom and Linda and told them we would be back that evening. They had other plans but promised we would get together again soon. Mark and Randy gave me a big kiss and told me how much they enjoyed our time together and hoped to see us again some time.

Bill and I talked about the evenings events on the way home and we both let each other know how much we appreciated our relationship. Back in our room we both showered and cleaned up and spent the next half hour making love to each other. It was the perfect ending to a great night.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
481 Followers