Little Black Dress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Carly knew at first was the sense of her rectum being filled and emptied, filled and emptied, with accompanying screaming pain. Then the pain eased to a bearable level, leaving her with the still overwhelming sense of being anally dominated by a thick, hard-driving pole and the knowledge that it belonged to her sweet, considerate guy. It scared and grieved her, yet she was somehow glad to have her ass punished like this, ploughed thoroughly by her boyfriend's furious cock, glad that she inspired in him this raw, angry desire and hoping there was still love in there somewhere. Among it all her own lust burned and she frigged herself stupid, gave herself up to intense, bum-fucked orgasm. Her body shuddered with it; she could hardly cling one-handed to the bed-head, even as Aaron slammed home his final strokes and emptied deep inside her, grunting his animalistic pleasure.

She clung for a moment to the frame, then subsided onto the pillow, feeling Aaron's sated cock gradually slide its way out of her ravaged asshole. They stayed apart panting for some moments, until he crawled up alongside her and came to rest on his side, his face inches from hers. He looked weary and lost.

"I'm sorry," he breathed slowly, his forehead almost touching hers. "I ... I thought ... I didn't mean to hurt you."

Carly stared solemnly into his eyes, wondering if the pain in her rear might be penance enough. "I didn't mean to hurt you." They locked gazes, lying still on the crisp linen, and held each other's eyes for the longest time.

"I know you didn't. I just wish you hadn't taken that damn dress."

"Me too." Her voice was impossibly sad and full of self-reproach. "So stupid. I wanted to look ... I don't know, spectacular."

"You did. You do."

"Babe, what are we going to do?"

Aaron reached across and briefly traced his finger up and down her lower arm. Get out of there, shower Miranda French off the both of them, try to get her out of their heads.

"I don't know, sweetheart," he said, his voice breaking a little. He kissed her forehead and drew her to him. "I don't know."

THE END